Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 61116171819202122232425263136 ... LastLast

Thread: The Palette (D18, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

Received the S&P today, the site map showed that the pasir ris grove road is connected to Pasir Ris Drive 8! No need detour to reach mrt!

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    CDL insider I am not ... hehehehe ... Palette is sitting on Plot 4, so should be Plot 3 & 5 left as per CDL website, they are for residential, not mix dev

http://www.cdl.com.sg/annualreport2011/mp2.html
    what i understand is that developers can always appeal to change land use if there are GOOD reasons. like now pasir ris will prob experience population explosion in 2015, i think more malls and facilities are needed very badly!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    I do hope they take their time to build though cos of the 4 yrs SSD.
    What is SSD?

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    CDL insider I am not ... hehehehe ... Palette is sitting on Plot 4, so should be Plot 3 & 5 left as per CDL website, they are for residential, not mix dev

http://www.cdl.com.sg/annualreport2011/mp2.html
    Does it mean that we have to bear with the noise from construction once the Palette TOP? That will be bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by Beebot
    What is SSD?
    Seller Stamp Duty
    More details here: http://www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page04.aspx?id=10212

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    what i understand is that developers can always appeal to change land use if there are GOOD reasons. like now pasir ris will prob experience population explosion in 2015, i think more malls and facilities are needed very badly!
    I am not sure if that is possible but I do agree PR need more malls than just White Sand and if you look at URA's Master Plan 2008 (up for review nx yr), there are already a few reserve sites beside the MRT, that is most probably where the new malls are likely to be located.

Does it mean that we have to bear with the noise from construction once the Palette TOP? That will be bad news.
    It depends when CDL want to launch the next 2 plots, whether they think there is a demand.

When I visited NV showflat 1-2 yrs back, the sales talk by agent was that I shd commit early cos' CDL has a told of 5 plots in their land bank at the site, and that they got it from a tender quite some years before they decide to build Livia and each proj will just get more expensive, so if they do build during good times, Palette buyers will likely see their condo appreciate cos' the next proj more likely will be price at a higher psf?

Thumbs up ===Changing face of PASIR RIS=====

===Changing face of PASIR RIS===
    Last edited by NV2010; 02-06-12 at 21:31.

Construction has started in The Palette

Hi to all my fellow Palace neighbours...

I've bought a unit at stack 45 back in Mar for home stay.

Btw, after signing all those documents at the lawyer firm, do u guys get to keep a copy? So far I only received the Agreement for S&P, Mortage-in-escrow and Deed of Assignment. But I remember signing more than a dozen of papers during my 2 appt (some which I don't even know what I'm signing on although the lawyer did try to explain to me).

Today Straits Times's Palette advertisement states "Your last chance to see the Sales Gallery before it closes."

Quote Originally Posted by super1
    Today Straits Times's Palette advertisement states "Your last chance to see the Sales Gallery before it closes."
    Anyone have photos of the show room?

Quote Originally Posted by super1

CDL is planning to launch the next plot of land next to The Palette maybe end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by NV2010
    CDL is planning to launch the next plot of land next to The Palette maybe end of the year.
    nice~~~~~~~
    Affordable means small

If the property market still strong, next plot of land will be launched between 880 - 950 psf. it is certainly higher then The Palette. As it is also closed to MRT in terms of distance compare to NV (850 psf), Livia (680 psf), The Palette (900 psf).

Have feeling that CDL will launch next plot of land end of this year or early 2013.

First crane/machine has moved into the construction site this morning. Folks...start your countdown...T+30mth++

Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    First crane/machine has moved into the construction site this morning. Folks...start your countdown...T+30mth++
    yay hopefully we will see more pic updates in time to come!

Just received a letter from CDL that there is a cash reward if we recommend a buyer. $1,888 if the buyer buys a 1-bedder and $2,888 if the buyer buys a 3-room unit or bigger. Buyer will also receive the same amount. Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    yay hopefully we will see more pic updates in time to come!
    All the tower cranes from NV have left. Now about 4 cranes (most likely for excavation/piling) at Palette's site.

Thumbs up

All the tower cranes from NV have left. Now about 4 cranes (most likely for excavation/piling) at Palette's site.
    Cool~

Thanks for the update

I went down to the showflat yesterday... was told they have sold the 700th unit!

Was also told the showflat will be closed next month (don't have the exact date).

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tijiwehe
    I went down to the showflat yesterday... was told they have sold the 700th unit!

Was also told the showflat will be closed next month (don't have the exact date).
    From URA website, 673 sold as of 31st May 2012...so another 27 unit as of today sounds pretty correct. Congrats

From URA website, 673 sold as of 31st May 2012...so another 27 unit as of today sounds pretty correct. Congrats
    Another 192 to move .... Slow n steady, taking shape.

If URA caveat is already 673 units as of 31 May 2012, I think more than 700 units sold to date cos mine booked a month back not even caveated yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    If URA caveat is already 673 units as of 31 May 2012, I think more than 700 units sold to date cos mine booked a month back not even caveated yet.
    Yes - doing very well I must say. Able to move 700 units in 7 months (that is 100 units each month) is impressive

To update the residents of Palette. Was at Palette two days ago to help a relative to finalize the purchase of a unit under CDL' s Customer Reward Program. Myself, has bought a unit in NV

Got info from the marketing agents that across Pasir Ris Dr 8, there are plan for a Market, Supermarket and a Eating house among the BTO Costa Ris blocks. The Eating House and Supermarket are centrally located among the blocks of CR and just below the MRT track. However, the market is towards the end of the blocks and near to TPE.

Definitely a great bonus to residents of Livia, NV and Palette as it will a much shorter walk than to PR Central for our daily needs. This will also enhanced the value of the condos.

Anyone happened to pass by Palette's site? How is the progress of the construction?

Anyone happened to pass by Palette's site? How is the progress of the construction?
    Somebody posted pics in nv thread. About to start construction...

Quote Originally Posted by tijiwehe

Do take note that Palette has many bay windows while other new projects do not have anymore. Just to highlight!

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping lamb
    Somebody posted pics in nv thread. About to start construction...
    A lot of action (soil digging etc) at Palette's site. Can see soil testing machines at the site next to Palette -> i.e. the next launch.