Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: The Palette (D18, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    those r small apts....they all add up less den palette itself...and they r mostly 999lh....

Mcl land starts to femce up their land liao.....if can get seaview high flr for 9xxpsf...i will get one
    If memory didn't fail me, MCL (well..part of HKLand now) got that plot 3xxpsf (probably around the region of 350psf).

High floor 3 bedder 9xxpsf should be possible. But as usual, developer will play with quantum and size.

sorry ....tats 99lh....lol!
    Seastrand area, Seastrand 99lh
    MCL 99lh
    EC 99lh
    another unsold yet...99lh

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    That is true early Changi hedges park still have many units unsold also lor....but that location I condemn la....cannot compare to pasir ris town
    Don't like that lah...just because you don't like it, it doesn't mean it is bad. There are at least .....2400 families living there.

Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    If memory didn't fail me, MCL (well..part of HKLand now) got that plot 3xxpsf (probably around the region of 350psf).

High floor 3 bedder 9xxpsf should be possible. But as usual, developer will play with quantum and size.
    they paid close to 400psf.....but europe debt crisis mah! Mabe next yr when they launch i can get 8xxpsf! Dream a dream!

Its the adjacent plot beside them got it recently at 350psf....tat plot actually even better as its closer to downtown east

Seastrand area, Seastrand 99lh
    MCL 99lh
    EC 99lh
    another unsold yet...99lh
    all sold liao....last one at 350psf recently....

www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2011/pr11-125.html

they paid close to 400psf.....but europe debt crisis mah! Mabe next yr when they launch i can get 8xxpsf! Dream a dream!

Its the adjacent plot beside them got it recently at 350psf....tat plot actually even better as its closer to downtown east
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2011/pr11-55.html
    Yup...close to 400psf

all sold liao....last one at 350psf recently....

www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2011/pr11-125.html
    Oh ok...basically the prices are 350-400psf range. Actually if developer bid too low, gov't also wouldn't sell it...like the recent UOL case in Paya Lebar.

Wish you luck ....800psf for a high floor seaview unit

Oh ok...basically the prices are 350-400psf range. Actually if developer bid too low, gov't also wouldn't sell it...like the recent UOL case in Paya Lebar.

Wish you luck ....800psf for a high floor seaview unit
    those seaview high flr at oasis elias asking sky high now! The sea view goodie...but got constant background noise....dun like it

Don't like that lah...just because you don't like it, it doesn't mean it is bad. There are at least .....2400 families living there.
    Ya sorry sorry don't mean to offend anyone I take back my words....it's a very quiet area I must say good for pple who enjoy private village feel rather than having HDB as neighbours...

Ya sorry sorry don't mean to offend anyone I take back my words....it's a very quiet area I must say good for pple who enjoy private village feel rather than having HDB as neighbours...
    hey...just curious...avatar is u ar?

hey...just curious...avatar is u ar?
    haha ya 3yrs ago at my 'peak', taken at raffles california fitness...

now not as cut as then la, but ok...hehe

haha ya 3yrs ago at my 'peak', taken at raffles california fitness...

now not as cut as then la, but ok...hehe
    no wonder u do modelling last time....

Be careful hor....6 packs vy soon become one round lump....whahaha

those seaview high flr at oasis elias asking sky high now! The sea view goodie...but got constant background noise....dun like it
    Oasis @ Elias needs v high floor in order to actually see the sea. Personally as long as may family is happy and things are fine and everyone is healthy when we live in the house, it is the most important!

That's what I am going to say next. 10 years later, become 6 in 1.

Oasis @ Elias needs v high floor in order to actually see the sea. Personally as long as may family is happy and things are fine and everyone is healthy when we live in the house, it is the most important!
    yes u r rite....the view differs alot between a 10th flr unit vs a 15-18th flr unit bcoz OE is quite far away from the sea

yes u r rite....the view differs alot between a 10th flr unit vs a 15-18th flr unit bcoz OE is quite far away from the sea
    Yup. Bingo. 10th floor probably can see close to nothing...only 'forest'. But for the MCLand plot u r eyeing....its much closer to the sea (I think). Haven't really study the land on that side of Pasir Ris.

The property guru newspaper is quite good, was reading it in Delifrance just now ... full of condo adverts ... Bedok residences 883sqft about 1.1m which works out to about 1245psf (wonder is good facing or not)... the UOL bedok reservoir equivalent advertised to be around 100psf cheaper

How is 1br sales in Pallete, only 25 units fo 495sqft type ... all gone??
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    The property guru newspaper is quite good, was reading it in Delifrance just now ... full of condo adverts ... Bedok residences 883sqft about 1.1m which works out to about 1245psf (wonder is good facing or not)... the UOL bedok reservoir equivalent advertised to be around 100psf cheaper

How is 1br sales in Pallete, only 25 units fo 495sqft type ... all gone??

May I know where to subscribe the Property Guru newspaper?

Ok I work out harder!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sgp_condo
    May I know where to subscribe the Property Guru newspaper?
    Hey, I did not know got such a thing!
    It is new.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/prope...ly-dedicated-p

PropertyGuru launches Singapore's only dedicated property newspaper

Nov 11, 2011 - PropertyGuru.com.sg

PropertyGuru.com, Asia’s leading property portal, has launched the first and only dedicated property newspaper in Singapore - The PropertyGuru.

The PropertyGuru will provide fresh property news, reviews, insights, research and exclusive interviews focused on the Singapore and international property markets every fortnight. It will also feature properties for sale and rent and include large classified property advertisements, all in full colour.

“PropertyGuru’s aim has always been to help people make better and faster property decisions. As such, we continue to focus on innovation, transparency and customer service. This latest extension to the PropertyGuru family is part of this on-going commitment,” said Steve Melhuish, CEO, PropertyGuru Group.

The newspaper will be distributed on the second and fourth Fridays of each month, in the morning and evening to reach commuters on the way to work and home – in Singapore’s CBD and high footfall locations. It will also be available at various country clubs, coffee houses and serviced offices.

Meanwhile, an “easy to read” digital version will be available on the same day as the print version’s physical distribution. Featuring “read and flip” pages, the electronic copy will be promoted to over three million monthly users of the
    PropertyGuru.com.sg and CommercialGuru.com.sg sites. It can be downloaded from www.propertyguru.com.sg/newspaper.

“The PropertyGuru will be providing readers in Singapore with exclusive content to educate and inspire, and ultimately help them make more informed decisions. Print is facing many challenges around the world, but I believe that readers will gravitate towards quality editorial no matter what the medium,” said Andrew Batt, Regional Group Editor of The PropertyGuru.

The Friday distribution schedule has been specifically chosen to allow readers to plan their property-buying over the weekend. Potential property hunters usually unwind at the start of the weekend and begin collating data and information for the weekend’s prospecting activities.

To contact the journalist, you may send your message to
    [email protected]

is it a weekly paper? i don't think there's enough contents for a daily paper wor.

Reporting live from showflat, Agents more than visitors, first impression is the giant bay window, probably 2x those of far east lol, finishing hdb standard but price really attractive as 2 plus study from 732k only, will depress d18 subsales or resales definitely, also free cooker and fridge
    Last edited by phantom_opera; 13-11-11 at 15:16.

Reporting live from showflat, Agents more than visitors, first impression is the giant bay window, probably 2x those of far east lol, finishing hdb standard but price really attractive as 2 plus study from 732k only, will depress d18 subsales or resales definitely, also free cooker and fridge
    yo i was there yesterday to get 2+S for 732K is the worst stack (either nearest to expressway or because of the west sun) and like level 2 or 3. in fact for a decent 2+S is about $790-$820K. however, for those who couldn't care about view/facing, 732k is really gd deal lor.

finishing is definitely NOT HDB standard....hello!!!!! HDB don't even have finishing!!!

yo i was there yesterday to get 2+S for 732K is the worst stack (either nearest to expressway or because of the west sun) and like level 2 or 3. in fact for a decent 2+S is about $790-$820K. however, for those who couldn't care about view/facing, 732k is really gd deal lor.

finishing is definitely NOT HDB standard....hello!!!!! HDB don't even have finishing!!!
    Dbss also hdb calm down

As far as baywindow is concern, for developers to enjoy the GFA exemption, it will have to be of a standard dimension. For projects with building plan submitted between 2005 to 2010, most likely it is 50cm (+-) high and 60cm (+-). The 2x giant baywindow u r refering to should be the floor storage - which i recall comes in at least 2 flavour (flush with the floor or flush with the bay window).

Wink

Dbss also hdb calm down
    haha sorry i sounded very heated up is it??? kekeke...yah DBSS is HDB but frankly speaking i felt that the finishing for CDL is better than Sim Lian (I'm comparing to ATT/Parc Vera).

oh well, best finishing still has to go to luxury units lag....like The Marq, finishing from Hermes! http://www.augustman.com/2011/10/12/...-not-for-sale/

I thought you want TK or D9,D10. Pasir Ris your cup of tea meh? Standard HDB have partial finishing. Premium HDB have almost every thing (floor tiles and parquet/timbre strips for bedroom) except aircon and wardrobe and kitchen cabinet.

so how many sold so far?

the old saying asean becomes china.

I thought you want TK or D9,D10. Pasir Ris your cup of tea meh? Standard HDB have partial finishing. Premium HDB have almost every thing (floor tiles and parquet/timbre strips for bedroom) except aircon and wardrobe and kitchen cabinet.
    no la i go there to kaypoh only....i like to go window shopping at show flats to be in touch with 'sentiments'....hehehe