Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4914192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast

Thread: The Palette (D18, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    31 more sold at 899psf median. final 147 units left.
    I was at the showflat last Saturday... was told left 135 units.

Your info is from URA website?

yes. so combining our info, it means 12 sold in august as at the time u were at the showflat.

Quote Originally Posted by tijiwehe

i think demand in pasir ris fully soaked up already...i really cannot imagine another 900+ units to come....oh man

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    i think demand in pasir ris fully soaked up already...i really cannot imagine another 900+ units to come....oh man
    Price below $1000psf and near mrt, believe still have takers. See response of parc centros at punggol.....

Quote Originally Posted by kale
    Price below $1000psf and near mrt, believe still have takers. See response of parc centros at punggol.....
    Believe need at latest another 6 moths to clear The Palette's stock. If the take up rate pace is fast and fully sold. It is good for The Palette residents as well as their neighbours in terms of property prices.

Quote Originally Posted by kale
    so true, i think many ppl are still waiting patiently for the plot where the showflat is located. - nearest to mrt... that plot got potential.

The next plot to be launched is the site next to the Palette. My understanding is that the site that the showflat is currently sitting on is supposed to be the last plot to be launched.

Quote Originally Posted by nuggets
    The next plot to be launched is the site next to the Palette. My understanding is that the site that the showflat is currently sitting on is supposed to be the last plot to be launched.
    actually i think 2 more plots. the plot behind palette will launch, and then the current showflat plot (closest to MRT) will be the last.

Rec SMS stating showroom last day on 27aug.... Likely to renovate for next launch.

Anyone going down SF to kapok kapok ?

Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos
    so true, i think many ppl are still waiting patiently for the plot where the showflat is located. - nearest to mrt... that plot got potential.

5 years ago i bought elias green..there was NOTHING on that land...look at it today.......anyway last year i run road...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    5 years ago i bought elias green..there was NOTHING on that land...look at it today.......anyway last year i run road...
    wow, 2006 to 2011 = Huat Ah! Huat Ah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    Only scared they never build more amenities
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by yjcai
    In Singapore, every inch of land is maximized for residential use. Look at Bedok reservoir, a whole cluster of condos coming up. The area around Fernvale too. The forested land has been cleared and rows and rows of new flats are coming up. At least in Singapore, we still have some green lungs and beautiful landscapes in our estates, unlike Hong Kong.

Is it true that there are plans to transform the little hill slope besides block 571 pasir ris into some amenities spot?

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping lamb
    Is it true that there are plans to transform the little hill slope besides block 571 pasir ris into some amenities spot?
    I assume you mentioned is blk 570 which is beside the hill. According to master plan 2008. there will be a new road leading to Pasir ris central and the hill will be used for future high rise residential development.

I believe there will be more development in the Pasir ris central, MRT, bus interchange, etc in the future to cope the increasing of population.

Quote Originally Posted by NV2010
    I assume you mentioned is blk 570 which is beside the hill. According to master plan 2008. there will be a new road leading to Pasir ris central and the hill will be used for future high rise residential development.

I believe there will be more development in the Pasir ris central, MRT, bus interchange, etc in the future to cope the increasing of population.
    yeah there are still reserve sites available next to TPE along Tampines Ave 12.....i wonder if these are gonna be turned into residential or not...

Common room for rent @ Livia

Livians who live in need money to support their mortgage.

Default Virtual Showflat

Now can browse the showflat from anywhere...

http://mds.sh/cdl/thepalette/

Can even open and close the storage area... cool~

Now can browse the showflat from anywhere...

http://mds.sh/cdl/thepalette/

Can even open and close the storage area... cool~
    this is so cooool....
    all showflats must follow this....
    today's age everyone has gone digital....
    no need to visit showflat anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos
    this is so cooool....
    all showflats must follow this....
    today's age everyone has gone digital....
    no need to visit showflat anymore...
    I agreed. The coolest thing I even seen for a show flat. Thumb Up.

Pasir Ris, being an OCR, is one of the locations where the masses stay.

Hence believe the government will try to ensure price stability for EC/ PC by putting in more EC/PC land sales in the OCR if there is sign that price increase is ' too fast and furious'.

This, I believe, will ensure slow, steady and sustainable price growth. This is good for HDB upgrader and long term investor.

For short term investor / speculator, guess it is better to go RCR /CCR where price fluctuation may be more 'intense' and hence gain/loss may be more significant and 'magnified' depending on whether buyer has timed the market well or not.

In Pasir Ris, EC(Watercolours/ Belysa) / PC(NV Residences/ The Palette/Ripple Bay/Seastrand etc.) are currently already in place to supply to the masses and hopefully ensure a balanced supply and demand situation which can results in slow and steady price growth....

My view.

Default Onsite Update

TOP 2014. Fingers crossed

Did you see any activity in the show flat?

so many units in Pasir Ris. Price will be suppressed together with rental in future.

sure affect other area nearby as well

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    so many units in Pasir Ris. Price will be suppressed together with rental in future.

This is not the case, any where in the island flooded with new housing, as long as there is a land there will be new residential. Look at the central park @ amk.
    It is 500m away. Good luck to you!

Quote Originally Posted by NV2010
    Did you see any activity in the show flat?
    From the photo, it's quite obvious the show flat is undergoing renovation for the next launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle

So anti Pasir Ris. How about north east. People many. High buildings plot ratio 3.x is norm. Limited amnities. More than 14 new developments with plot ratio 3.x coming up with condos spamming like no tomorrow. Isn't that worse price suppression with rental too? Are you also saying Watertown lugi
    Affordable means small

So anti Pasir Ris. How about north east. People many. High buildings plot ratio 3.x is norm. Limited amnities. More than 14 new developments with plot ratio 3.x coming up with condos spamming like no tomorrow. Isn't that worse price suppression with rental too? Are you also saying Watertown lugi

Oh price sure go up ten times. So many buyer will buy fr you. Punggol is near cbd and orvhard. Then all the bhangra will buy up 9,10,11

Punggol gets all.the fresh air fr jb incinerator. Residents complaint to nea abt some smell but they din realised it.cm.fr across the island. Price sure go up!