Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 381318192021222324252627283338 ... LastLast

Thread: The Palette (D18, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by tijiwehe
    I was told by one of the agent that 90% of The Palette buyers chose storage flush with bay window level... that was when the sales hit the 700+ units.
    One think I realize about livia, nv and palette is that the storage will cause the floor below the unit to have a partially lower ceiling, is tis std for all units?

Yes, it's true; I remember the agent explaining it to me at the showflat. But no big issue lah. Just a small part protruding into the unit below.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    One think I realize about livia, nv and palette is that the storage will cause the floor below the unit to have a partially lower ceiling, is tis std for all units?
    Maybe penthouses are not affected

Any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    Any updates?
    Nothing much in progress. As you had said, real work will start when nv is completed. [Something to share...] I heard that parc rosewood(700units) which was launched after the palette will top in Mar 2014. That's really fast...

Question

Quote Originally Posted by tijiwehe
    I was told by one of the agent that 90% of The Palette buyers chose storage flush with bay window level
    Can someone post a PICTURE of this ? Intrigue me alot ! Seriously i have never seen such a flush !

I believe u can go to cdl's website which will link u to their current residential launches. All the pics of the project are there -- I recall seeing the pic of the smart storage system.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping lamb
    I believe u can go to cdl's website which will link u to their current residential launches. All the pics of the project are there -- I recall seeing the pic of the smart storage system.
    FYI.
    http://www.cdl.com.sg/thepalette/smart_storage.html

Quote Originally Posted by wendytan
    Can someone post a PICTURE of this ? Intrigue me alot ! Seriously i have never seen such a flush !
    Look at Sat ad on this development.

Quote Originally Posted by wendytan
    Here you go... 2 types of flush to select from :

Flush with bay window level.

Flush with floor level.

If you choose the Flush with bay window level storage. I'm wondering whether the room can still take one single bed.

Red face

OOPS ! I thought you guys are talking about TOILET FLUSH !

Happy National Day! Hope you enjoy this public holiday and weekend.

By next year this time your unit at The Palette will be taking shape. Remember this date ok!

By the way the upcoming project next to The Palette will be launching in a few months time, before end of this year, I believe. Look out for this project. Your unit will certainly appreciate.

Thank You NV2010. Same time next year, you would be staying at NV Residences too. Happy for you. ..... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by NV2010

By next year this time your unit at The Palette will be taking shape. Remember this date ok!

By the way the upcoming project next to The Palette will be launching in a few months time, before end of this year, I believe. Look out for this project. Your unit will certainly appreciate.

so sweet. nv will also appreciate in value too. just curious- they r releasing the plot of land facing tpe or the one where the showflat is by end of this year?

While I certainly hope that our properties will appreciate, the situation then is still anybody's guess. If we do enter into recession, perhaps the next launch would be very affordable, cheaper than palette. Prices may be 10-15% cheaper.

All the best!

Quote Originally Posted by LinLin
    Thank You NV2010. Same time next year, you would be staying at NV Residences too. Happy for you. ..... :-)
    Thanks LinLin. I remembered when I visited Livia during the TOP sales. The project for NV's Blk 8x onwards beside Livia had already reached up to certain floor levels. During that time the showflat was open and the project was still on sales.

so sweet. nv will also appreciate in value too. just curious- they r releasing the plot of land facing tpe or the one where the showflat is by end of this year?
    As mentioned earlier, the next plot is next to The Palette, abt 912 units. The showflat for The Palette will be closing soon as mentioned in the ads on newspaper. This is to prepare for the next launch. It may takes few months The same things happened when the NV closed for The Palette new launch. I was exciting and expecting to know the price and the sizes of the room compare to Livia and NV.

As mentioned earlier, the next plot is next to The Palette, abt 912 units. The showflat for The Palette will be closing soon as mentioned in the ads on newspaper. This is to prepare for the next launch. It may takes few months The same things happened when the NV closed for The Palette new launch. I was exciting and expecting to know the price and the sizes of the room compare to Livia and NV.
    Thanks dude

Thanks dude
    http://www.cdl.com.sg/app/cdl/reside...e_launches.xml

Future launches at Pasir Ris Grove Rd - 912 units condominium (99 yrs).
    Interesting!
    (no other details available).

The design n layout would most likely pattern after the palette trio. But excited still...curious how our "neighbour" will look like

Quote Originally Posted by LinLin
    http://www.cdl.com.sg/app/cdl/reside...e_launches.xml

Future launches at Pasir Ris Grove Rd - 912 units condominium (99 yrs).
    Interesting!
    (no other details available).
    this is likely to be the land nearest to the MRT.

Relook at the MAP, maybe not!

Quote Originally Posted by 4wheels
    this is likely to be the land nearest to the MRT.

Relook at the MAP, maybe not!
    Maybe not (what)? Sorry dun get you

Exclamation

The design n layout would most likely pattern after the palette trio. But excited still...curious how our "neighbour" will look like
    The floor plan both NV RESIDENCES + THE PALETTE are very similar.

If there is the 3rd one coming next to the 2 above, i can easily guess it would be again almost the SAME FLOOR PLAN !

And pls take note

Pasir Ris Grove

Condominium
    912 UNITS

99 years

VERY Crowed !

just got an sms stating that developer is still giving out special discount:
    10% launch discount
    4% vvip discount
    3% stamp duty discount
    2% bonus discount (for limited time)

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    just got an sms stating that developer is still giving out special discount:
    10% launch discount
    4% vvip discount
    3% stamp duty discount
    2% bonus discount (for limited time)
    They will do anything to move the remaning units without affecting their profit margin. Anyway, I don't really trust the developers and agents. They can say what they want to lure (entice a better word?) pple into buying their products.

They will do anything to move the remaning units without affecting their profit margin. Anyway, I don't really trust the developers and agents. They can say what they want to lure (entice a better word?) pple into buying their products.
    Euro and us economies are still unstable, anytime they may strike. Ghost month starts this week Friday, a long weekend on Hari Raya, people taking this long break for holiday and beginning of Sept will be a school holiday, Between mid Aug to end Sept will be a slow sales. Cooling measures may come anytime from now. It seems that the 2nd half a bit queiter, I believe there may have only few new launches. Most developers are trying to clear their stocks towards the end of this year before the nightmare happened.

Double confirmed. The upcoming development at Pasir Ris Grove (4th land parcel), slated for launch by year end or early 2013 will yield approximately 912 units, comprising 12 blocks of 11 to 13-storeys.

It is interesting to know that will the upcoming project still build bay windows, planter, etc. The theme for this project? prices? etc.

Double confirmed. The upcoming development at Pasir Ris Grove (4th land parcel), slated for launch by year end or early 2013 will yield approximately 912 units, comprising 12 blocks of 11 to 13-storeys.

It is interesting to know that will the upcoming project still build bay windows, planter, etc. The theme for this project? prices? etc.
    maybe slight variations of the units layout and range of amenities coming from the same developer. most mass market projects looks the same to me. the selling point is the superior location (within touching distance from mrt and central) and prices should be logically higher than the palette. I m actually more curious about the name of this project - will it be weirder than the palette heh.

31 more sold at 899psf median. final 147 units left.