Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 381314151617181920212223283338 ... LastLast

Thread: The Palette (D18, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by Beebot
    Anyone starting a facebook for The Palette? Or should we start one nearer the TOP date?
    Sure, let me know if u starting one.... But I m not savvy on FB though i have set an a/c but hardly maintain it. Looking forward to more new neighbours to join us

Default Palette Residents

Hi, I have bought a 3+1 for own stay too. Stack 117.
    Yes, do let us know if someone is starting a palette facebook page.

Looking forward to meeting our new neighbours.

Quote Originally Posted by shrek

Great to see more neighbours coming in! Let's keep it going!

Btw, anyone got any ideas on the purpose of the plot of land beside the CDL landplots and under the MRT track. Currently it is under construction.... going to be another PC, DBSS, EC or HDB??? Getting abit congested in this area soon

Quote Originally Posted by kale
    Btw, anyone got any ideas on the purpose of the plot of land beside the CDL landplots and under the MRT track. Currently it is under construction.... going to be another PC, DBSS, EC or HDB??? Getting abit congested in this area soon
    Hi Kale,
    It is for the BTO flats.
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Costa+...nd+best+units/

The small plot just opposite White Sands is for DBSS, which should be launching soon.
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Pasir+...e+strong+bids/

Agree that it will get pretty crowded in a few years time.

Quote Originally Posted by kale
    Living in Singapore, any small plot of land will be utilized for residential purpose. Can't be helped. Back in Punggol where I live, all available plots of land have been used to build flats, flats and more flats. Even the small plot of land next to Edgefield Primary has been earmarked for a condo/EC.

Quote Originally Posted by super1
    Hi Kale,
    It is for the BTO flats.
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Costa+...nd+best+units/

The small plot just opposite White Sands is for DBSS, which should be launching soon.
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Pasir+...e+strong+bids/

Agree that it will get pretty crowded in a few years time.
    pasir ris is one of the least congested and low density district....there r many parks here and there

really congested ones will be like tpy, queenstown

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    pasir ris is one of the least congested and low density district....there r many parks here and there

really congested ones will be like tpy, queenstown
    Agree. Tampines is even more congested. Very little 'green lungs'. I think Pasir Ris and Punggol have more green spaces. Punggol's overall landscape is visually more appealing.

102 sold at 906psf in feb.

Default Hello

Quote Originally Posted by shrek

I was the last few to get a 2+S unit and yes I am also in stack 117 My original choice was NV residences (I want to move in sooner) but all are subsale units and my agent told me that the palette is an improvised version of it. From the floorplan, I have to agree that the layout is better than NV as the study room is not between the shower rooms. I guess I've approved the reviews given by h88.com.sg.

It is incredibly spacious for a 83sqm unit and very practical for small families. Location is good too as it is very walkable to the train stn and central. I am currently staying in the jewel of the east, Tampines, and I will definitely miss all the amenities here. But at least I know I wun be getting any cluster phobia over there. Keep in touch folks

Welcome to the palette, lamb. One thing I like about this development is its proximity to Tampines mall with a 5min drive across the bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping lamb
    I was the last few to get a 2+S unit and yes I am also in stack 117 My original choice was NV residences (I want to move in sooner) but all are subsale units and my agent told me that the palette is an improvised version of it. From the floorplan, I have to agree that the layout is better than NV as the study room is not between the shower rooms. I guess I've approved the reviews given by h88.com.sg.

It is incredibly spacious for a 83sqm unit and very practical for small families. Location is good too as it is very walkable to the train stn and central. I am currently staying in the jewel of the east, Tampines, and I will definitely miss all the amenities here. But at least I know I wun be getting any cluster phobia over there. Keep in touch folks

Hi Kale. This is such a frindly place isn't it. I just can't wait to move in now. Oh deer batt is gg to flat. Err... till then n pls have a lucky weekend ahead.

Suddenly these D18 threads are back alive again!

i can't wait to rent my unit out! LOL. but yeah it's nice to be near to Pasir Ris Park, Downtown East, Tampines....

I'm at stack 113, 2BR. best facing. LOL. high five to those who bought palette.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    i can't wait to rent my unit out! LOL. but yeah it's nice to be near to Pasir Ris Park, Downtown East, Tampines....

based on ur 1st sentence, i tot u bot ripplebay.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Suddenly these D18 threads are back alive again!
    The trend these few days is toward OCR projects.. If u notice in forum also OCR threads have more ppl viewing than CCR now..

Maybe people are becoming more cautious in terms of buying power

is palette cheaper or ripplebay cheaper? based on the vvip prices

Quote Originally Posted by eminor82
    is palette cheaper or ripplebay cheaper? based on the vvip prices
    Shld be around the same range I guess hovering around 850psf. I got mine at 909psf (u know) but its still worth it. Personally, i will go for the location more than having a seaview - thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricade
    The trend these few days is toward OCR projects.. If u notice in forum also OCR threads have more ppl viewing than CCR now..

Maybe people are becoming more cautious in terms of buying power
    What is OCR and CCR?

Quote Originally Posted by Beebot
    What is OCR and CCR?
    OCR >>> http://spring.ura.gov.sg/lad/ore/login/map_ocr.pdf
    CCR >>> http://spring.ura.gov.sg/lad/ore/login/map_ccr.pdf

another foreign school in Pasir Ris~ woot!

"The largest site on offer this time round is at Pasir Ris Drive 3 with an estimated land area of 5 hectares."

Govt offers 4 land parcels for use as foreign schools

nice!

i wonder which part of pasir ris drive 3 is this??

either near elias or near seastrand/ripple bay that area?

i suspect it's nearer to elias cos ripple bay area is already so crowded, plus the fact that that area is becoming more expensive!

i think pasir ris will become a very happening area once all the condos TOP in a few years time! the draw of pasir ris is that it's not as 'urban' as tampines, not as 'young' as Punggol, yet it has its nature, parks and sand. hence pasir ris will be a place to watch, especially recent data have shown that pasir ris HDB households have the highest social-economic status.

hopefully somebody tear down that useless Whitesands Mall and build a nicer mall. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by cornycow
    nice!

i wonder which part of pasir ris drive 3 is this??

either near elias or near seastrand/ripple bay that area?

i suspect it's nearer to elias cos ripple bay area is already so crowded, plus the fact that that area is becoming more expensive!

i think pasir ris will become a very happening area once all the condos TOP in a few years time! the draw of pasir ris is that it's not as 'urban' as tampines, not as 'young' as Punggol, yet it has its nature, parks and sand. hence pasir ris will be a place to watch, especially recent data have shown that pasir ris HDB households have the highest social-economic status.

hopefully somebody tear down that useless Whitesands Mall and build a nicer mall. LOL.
    They should do something about the prawn fishing pawn and turn it into something more interesting. Build a new mall or mixed development over it.

another foreign school in Pasir Ris~ woot!

"The largest site on offer this time round is at Pasir Ris Drive 3 with an estimated land area of 5 hectares."

Govt offers 4 land parcels for use as foreign schools
    Eweee..it says global India school interested..
    palette gonna get new color like melville?

Quote Originally Posted by rockinsg
    Eweee..it says global India school interested..
    palette gonna get new color like melville?
    let's not be racist can....

let's not be racist can....
    Not being racist..just don't like Melville's color

India schools are great!

Parties expressing interest for the lands are either Indian or Chinese international schools, Pasir Ris piece likely to interest them. Tat's oso shows that the area will be supported by FTs for the next 30 years, so look on the bright side, its good. North side of the whole Pasir Ris Dr 3 has a few piece of land marked 'subject to detail planning' could be these places. Any guess where will it be?

Quote Originally Posted by rockinsg
    Not being racist..just don't like Melville's color
    The facade looks horrible I must agree. Visited a friend there recently and the interior is equally terrifying. My fren shared that it was previously penetrated by Koreans and the Indian FTs came in after that. Disclaimer: this is strictly my personal thot on the pink buildings