Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: The Palette (D18, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Kitchen is traditionally the "back" part of the house. If it faces the front door means ur wealth luck come from the front and directly leave through the back. = wealth fly away haa haa.

its all in ur mind

i say bad luck come from the front and can straightaway escape thru the back(kitchen) ...bestest!

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    i prefer the main door to face kitchen instead of facing living rm....so this layout fulfils tat....

the problem wif this layout is there is no store room and the 2nd bedroom machiam smaller den a study rm

I guess its personal perferences based on your beliefs.
    Just make sure u feel comfortable with the initial view of ur home when u first open the door after a hard day work.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i prefer the main door to face kitchen instead of facing living rm....so this layout fulfils tat....

the problem wif this layout is there is no store room and the 2nd bedroom machiam smaller den a study rm
    Can hide yourself in the floor storage.

yah but i went to see the show flat very clever CDL patented the bay window and additional storage space, so they put the mattress over the bw + storage box and it is very smart utilization of space.

I guess its personal perferences based on your beliefs.
    Just make sure u feel comfortable with the initial view of ur home when u first open the door after a hard day work.

paste a bikini queen poster on the kitchen door....swee....lol

yah but i went to see the show flat very clever CDL patented the bay window and additional storage space, so they put the mattress over the bw + storage box and it is very smart utilization of space.
    if u intend to rent out to singles/couples....they most likely nid the 2nd bedrm as a study rm rite....tat stupid patent idea takes up more space

i wud go for bottom storage space design....

if u intend to rent out to singles/couples....they most likely nid the 2nd bedrm as a study rm rite....tat stupid patent idea takes up more space

i wud go for bottom storage space design....
    agree. it would be good if the bottom part of the bay window (the part that protrudes) is actually hidden storage. if bay windows double up as storage no one will complain

anyone gone to the show flat tdy? how are the sales?

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...87140,00.html?

Published November 15, 2011

Two-thirds of previewed Palette units snapped up

Sim Lian also sells about 200 of 240 units at Parc Vera since Oct28 launch

By MICHELLE TAN

(SINGAPORE) The Palette residential development at Pasir Ris Grove saw a brisk take-up of 200 units at its preview launch last weekend.

Price range and layouts: The average selling price of the 892-unit Palette was in the range of $870 per square foot. Unit layouts in the 12-block residential development range from one-bedders to four-bedders. The project also has 10 penthouses

City Developments Ltd (CDL) released a total of 300 units in the 99-year-leasehold development at the preview.

The average selling price of the 892-unit residential project, located within walking distance to Pasir Ris MRT Station, was in the range of $870 per square foot, with prices beginning at $561,000 for a 495-sq-ft one-bedder on a low floor and $1.8 million for a 2,217-sq-ft penthouse.

Unit layouts in the 12-block project range from one-bedders (up to 700 sq ft) to four-bedders (up to 1,798 sq ft).

The residential development also has a total of 10 penthouses (from 2,217 sq ft to 2,562 sq ft), of which all four units launched last weekend have already been taken up.

Warm responses have also been noted in other project launches located primarily in the heartland regions.

Notably, Sim Lian's 99-year-leasehold residential project, Parc Vera, has met with keen interest from local buyers and has sold about 200 out of 240 units since its launch on Oct 28 at an average price of $800 per sq ft.

Located along Hougang Avenue 7, the 452-unit development is also close to recreational sites such as the Serangoon Park Connector and Punggol Park.

According to a property consultant, most of the buyers of Parc Vera already reside in the North-Eastern part of Singapore, with many citing proximity to their parents' homes as a priority.

Despite concerns that residential prices are near a top, head of Residential at Knight Frank, Wendy Tang, continues to expect healthy sales in the heartland regions on the back of 'real demand from local buyers'.

Concurring with her view, Global Property Strategic Alliance CEO Jeffrey Hong expects 'healthy pick-up rates' going forward as HDB prices continue to soar, narrowing the price differential between public and private homes.

Going into the month of Christmas, developers are rushing to dish out a final spread of new launches before the year's end to tap the buying momentum and capitalise on the festive spending mood of buyers.

According to agents, CapitaLand is tentatively set to launch its 99-year-leasehold development, Bedok Residences, as early as this week.

Expected to draw a fair bit of attention due to its prime location and proximity to Bedok MRT Station, the 583-unit project will form part of CapitaLand's plan to transform the Bedok Bus Interchange and the land surrounding it into a 15-storey mixed development comprising residential and retail components.

Other projects expected to be launched in December include a 400 plus-unit residential project in Sembawang by MCC Land and a 577-unit development by UOL and SingLand by Bedok Reservoir.

City Developments said in an update yesterday that it has sold 320 out of the 400 units it released in the 892-apartment The Palette.Sales of the Pasir Ris project started on Nov 12. Units were priced at an early bird average of about $870 psf then, but prices have since been adjusted upwards by a marginal 2-3 per cent.
    'Launches that are conveniently located near MRT stations, such as The Palette, are experiencing strong take-up,' noted a CityDev spokeswoman.

They also must brag a bit to show that they are not losing out to capland's bedok residences. I'm not a supporter of both projects but at 300k difference and 4 mrt stops between them, I would have thought the rational thing was the cheaper one.

They also must brag a bit to show that they are not losing out to capland's bedok residences. I'm not a supporter of both projects but at 300k difference and 4 mrt stops between them, I would have thought the rational thing was the cheaper one.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    4 stops alot of diff hor

see tpy vs novena....hehe

4 stops alot of diff hor

see tpy vs novena....hehe
    ya novena more 'atas' ma....tpy no matter what will always be referred as a heartland.

hence i still feel that 4 stops away, 300k cheaper, and pasir ris air is cleaner with walking distance to the beach....haha one man's meat is another man's poison indeed!

ya novena more 'atas' ma....tpy no matter what will always be referred as a heartland.

hence i still feel that 4 stops away, 300k cheaper, and pasir ris air is cleaner with walking distance to the beach....haha one man's meat is another man's poison indeed!
    palette definitely not walking dist to beach.....nid to cycle

seastrand oredi too far to walk to beach

atas=snob hor.....LOL

And closer to airport! Closer to Newater plant too so you get to drink the sai zui before rest of Singaporeans! ;-p

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    And closer to airport! Closer to Newater plant too so you get to drink the sai zui before rest of Singaporeans! ;-p
    OIIIIIIIIII

serious ar? den i better drink from mineral bottles?!?!?! wah liuuuuuuuuuuu

OIIIIIIIIII

serious ar? den i better drink from mineral bottles?!?!?! wah liuuuuuuuuuuu
    Which area you currently staying la brudder?

Which area you currently staying la brudder?
    4 stops away from bedok lor.....LOL

4 stops away from bedok lor.....LOL
    Woohoohoo!

For me pasir ris = resort, beach, relax. So if I were to buy a unit in Pasir ris, it must have sea view, walkable to beach and have that relaxing holiday atmosphere.

For me pasir ris = resort, beach, relax. So if I were to buy a unit in Pasir ris, it must have sea view, walkable to beach and have that relaxing holiday atmosphere.
    then you shld buy JLB area...freehold....

Don't forget there is Riverina area too...

Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos
    Where isit?

yah where's Riverina? Why I haven't heard before?

Riz Haven nice nice... Got mm

yah where's Riverina? Why I haven't heard before?
    Riviera is it...

Riviera is it...
    riverina is the whole stretch of private housing located beside elias, plus walking distance to beach...
    these are all terraced, not actually those high rise condo type...
    therefore no seaview...
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/project/the-riverina-599

but then again, it's a matter of buyers preference i guess....

riverina is the whole stretch of private housing located beside elias, plus walking distance to beach...
    these are all terraced, not actually those high rise condo type...
    therefore no seaview...
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/project/the-riverina-599

but then again, it's a matter of buyers preference i guess....
    99LH cluster houses is kinda not a very good investment i feel...that's just me la....