Page 368 of 561 FirstFirst ... 338343348353358363364365366367368369370371372373378383388393398 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,040 of 16815

Thread: Property price is coming down fast

Spain’s economy sinks as it tries to keep banks afloat:
    May 9th, 2012

Spain's Bank "Bailout" A Complete Dud: Allows Banks To Opt-Out

05/09/2012

don't bailout & stop bailing out...because why they fail?? because they are weak, they no good, they cannot perform, they are junk....why bailout rubbish & nonsense?? even they are too big to fail...let them fail because they don't deserve to be bailout irregardless who they are....

same to spore & spore porperty....also spore banks...if they want to tak such high risk & badly calulated risk, fail & bankrupt, let them be as they make mistake, they deserve it & they should return all their salary in the past instead as doing a real bad job why still pay them S$mil/yr??....
    spore porperty is the time to run road, devlopers better cut deeper & run instead of waiting to collapse fail & bankrupt...if they dream to be bailout, then govt must shout loud & clear now, no such thing as bailout to any company.....with that kind of junk mortgage debt local banks has...most ikely will be like Spain banks today when property bubble burst....1-2% mortgage loan, joker....4-5% already consider rubbish under current global collapsing economy situation....let them bankrupt....

Quote Originally Posted by basically
    you want attention??....
    I ignore most moron here....
    I don't read what they post at all.....wasting time....
    you worry your identity exposed by me?

“Europe Has Started The Endgame” And Biderman Says “The US Is Next”
    May 9th, 2012

sure....US & bernanke know it well....don't waste anymore money to bailout....not worth the effort...it will only make US die uglier & faster...
    Europe is movong to the end now...on the way of no return road...whole world will sink with them....
    US is next...still have Japan, Spore & many in the list....

spore economy is 1 that most vulnerable to global economy...forget 2008 Lehman bros...a small bank, STI crash from 3920 to 1465 down 65%...spore property down 30%.....this time is 100x bigger than lehman bros crisis, how much you think it will crash?? property crash >50% is really nothing eventually....70-80% is more realistic....many individual, developers & company will bankrupt, no jobs, import tons of foreigners also no use, instead kick them out fast to provide jobs to local....already down now...the speed of price coming down will expedite as time goes by as Europe is getting serious each day...like 1987, stock plunge 30% overnight....1 day will make the price collapse, can't even complete your sale....nobody will want to proceed with any sales, buyers just disappear, who will still want to commit S$mil to buy in collapsing market.....

Default real estate leads

HI im real estate1.
    Now we are seeing about Property price is coming down fast.It will be the commercial suggestion of the property management.Otherwise i have not yet .please tell me more.

Sprott Berates Berkshire’s Buffoons And Says “All Markets Are Manipulated”
    May 9th, 2012

seem like this become open secret across the world now...who is manipulating, how & what....
    manipulation will involve corruption, cronyism, insider information.....
    why the world become this way?? greed & evil....
    this world will only sink down as unfairness, many strong will be killed, weak one will be bailout due to relationship....
    spore?? all should know well....

spore property...look at stock market globally you will know in next 6 months...look at Cosco close to $0.9 near 6-7 yrs low now, property & many counters also sinking fast.... ..they can manipulate here but they can't manipulate PIIGS, Europe & US....
    as I said this is just the preview...lehman time is lucky, after lehman, GE, AIG, BoA, Citi, GM....all bailout, this time is no more such luck, once bankrupt, all will pull down 1 by 1 till notihing......they can't anymore unless they want US$ to be toilet paper, they want to go for war & kill all their people....itwill sink lower than lehman bros time & much lower...developers very panic now, act fast before too late....

spore property...look at stock market globally you will know in next 6 months...look at Cosco close to $0.9 near 6-7 yrs low now, property & many counters also sinking fast.... ..they can manipulate here but they can't manipulate PIIGS, Europe & US....

In the earlier post, you say that world stock market will crash in May. Then you say it will crash in May, June, July or latest August.

In this latest post, the timeline moved to 6 months later !

Since October 2011 you have been saying that Singapore property market will crash in 2 years time. Then this timeline moved to 2 years from Q1 2012 (ie 2014).

Then in the recent twist, this date is moved to 2015 with 50% crash!

DKSG

Sprott Berates Berkshire’s Buffoons And Says “All Markets Are Manipulated”
    May 9th, 2012

seem like this become open secret across the world now...who is manipulating, how & what....
    manipulation will involve corruption, cronyism, insider information.....
    why the world become this way?? greed & evil....
    this world will only sink down as unfairness, many strong will be killed, weak one will be bailout due to relationship....
    spore?? all should know well....

as I said this is just the preview...lehman time is lucky, after lehman, GE, AIG, BoA, Citi, GM....all bailout, this time is no more such luck, once bankrupt, all will pull down 1 by 1 till notihing......they can't anymore unless they want US$ to be toilet paper, they want to go for war & kill all their people....itwill sink lower than lehman bros time & much lower...developers very panic now, act fast before too late....

tree fell at changi beach crashing down a car. Mr B how did it happen?

China Stops Buying Europe Government Debt on Crisis Concern – Bloomberg

May 9th, 2012

Bill Fleckenstein – The Stock Market Will Tank, Buffett’s Ego, Gold, Collapse in Europe & More
    May 9th, 2012

nice & smart move by china....only fools buy bonds in Europe now.....no way you can get back your $$....
    whole world should stop rescuing PIIGS...let them fight their own survival & sense of urgency....
    global stock market will sure tank....no business, no order now, many companies will close shops in next 1-2 yrs...many european companny in spore already very bad shape & retrenchemnet has already started...it will spread to global companies eventually...huge retrenchment...
    collapse is globally, not Europe alone....

stop buying property, stop looking....just ignore it & come back after 2015, let it persipitate now, then plunge with europe banks run later this yr...then with global in recession & depression, tons of fire-sell available, banks, auction plus force sell by weak holders & speculators, kill these without mercy.....no hurry, don't even look at it, be very patient as what tharman has said, wait......

Sarkozy faces questions into corruption as immunity ends
    May 9th, 2012

another ah pian??.....all recent down president or leader must be investigated thoroughly due to printed $$.....
    global leaders & ministers must be audited.....
    believe many will has problmes.....
    let wait for 2016...
    this is not the way to rob...not the way to raid country reserved.....

spore property, who gain most? probably >85% has nothing to gain as they need shelter over heads...the SLA guy is a fool....just like the ponzi scheme guy from sunshine empire...small shrimp....anyway, global crisis time is here, game over now, better run fast before default & bankrupt pop up from europe, anytime now & next 1-2 months, global already in panic mode, anytime explode.....

spore property, who gain most? probably >85% has nothing to gain as they need shelter over heads...the SLA guy is a fool....just like the ponzi scheme guy from sunshine empire...small shrimp....anyway, global crisis time is here, game over now, better run fast before default & bankrupt pop up from europe, anytime now & next 1-2 months, global already in panic mode, anytime explode.....
    For those heeding Ah B's advice and want to run away before the 50% crash before 2015 and would like to dispose off your PC quickly, please post here!

Our friendly investors here will be willing to help you out and buy over from you at 18% below valuation! Just 18%! Not 50%! What else can you ask for ?

Sell now at 18% below and then buy together with Ah B in 2015 at more than 50% below current levels! Isnt this da best deal ?

So what are you waiting for ? Sell NOW!

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    For those heeding Ah B's advice and want to run away before the 50% crash before 2015 and would like to dispose off your PC quickly, please post here!

Our friendly investors here will be willing to help you out and buy over from you at 18% below valuation! Just 18%! Not 50%! What else can you ask for ?

Sell now at 18% below and then buy together with Ah B in 2015 at more than 50% below current levels! Isnt this da best deal ?

So what are you waiting for ? Sell NOW!

DKSG
    I posted this a few times already. No one takes up the deal leh.
    Ah B ! What happened ? Why arent people heeding your advice and selling now at only 18% below valuation so as to buy back in 2015 at more than 50% discount together with you ?

DKSG

Europe’s Most Parabolic Chart Goes Parabolic-er
    May 9th, 2012

“We Are Preparing For Massive Civil War,” Says DHS Informant
    May 9th, 2012

Merkel puffs up her face again to tell Greece off.
    May 9th, 2012

sure...everything shoot up, debt, CDS, inflation....except market...parabolically globally now...
    massive civil riots across the world is unavoidable now...Europe will be on fire in next few months, US occupy movement starting up again....tofight against rubbish leaders, peole has to choice...vote them down, those without election, will have to rely on other way....

who still care & listen to this stupid lady, merkel....act tought, who care...she is going to lose anothet state election again this sunday.....real rubbish...,.

many CCR has come down 20-40% in last few months due to no foreign buyers, after down so much still no buyers now....with CCR coming down, OCR also following suit...many new one alreday down from $1000 to below $750 now...many going towards $700 now....market is pamic now with no buyers yet global crisis is getting hotter each day, burning in Europe now...STI breaks below 2900, going towards 2600-2700 1st....then eventually will go below 1000, wait patiently with global crisis looming.....price crashing is not stoppable now.....

May 9, 2012 - PropertyGuru.com.sg

extracted:
    "Economic growth in Asia will likely pick up in the second quarter, as Europe recovers from its worst debt crisis, according to a senior economist at Dutch ING Bank.

In Singapore, economic growth will pick up at the end of the year, expanding 2.7 percent, at the higher end of the one to three percent official forecast, said Tim Condon, the bank’s chief economist for Asia........"

Global Economy Faces a ‘Perfect Storm’ in 2013: Roubini
    May 9th, 2012

sure...a perfect storm is coming with global bubble all bnurst 1 by 1 till the max.....property, stock, currency, bonds, debt, derivative.....
    starting from this yr, you will see the 1st one to come down.....till the max. is next yr?? that will be super nice....
    all the ingredient already there, all the events are ready, just to press button to fire 1 after another....eventually 100x much more powerful than lehman bros...so don't expect anymore printing $$, no more bullet...last bullet keep for themselves for their head.....

spore property is death, no buyers, property agents also stop advertising as wasting money, after advertise for 6-9 months, price keep coming down, yet cannot find buyers....unless serious & aggressive sellers who willing to cut deep deep.....these are smart one to run fast to avoid crisis & perfect storm to wipe them off....many company has no orders, no business, cash flow in big trouble now, no demand externally, even developers also cut down manpower & headcount as sales has dropped so much....more & more retrenchment in coming months, no more high pay jobs, lip sercice jobs, hands on & need to work hard....this coming huge retrenchment, most foreigners will all expel back home....those who bought property, either dump to sell, if in negative asset, abandon & run road....plus all affaceted local...tons of foresell, auction & force sell in next 1-2 yrs....no mercy to these, force them to sell at real bottom, this is free market, weak holder need to be slaughtered.......

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    May 9, 2012 - PropertyGuru.com.sg

extracted:
    "Economic growth in Asia will likely pick up in the second quarter, as Europe recovers from its worst debt crisis, according to a senior economist at Dutch ING Bank.

In Singapore, economic growth will pick up at the end of the year, expanding 2.7 percent, at the higher end of the one to three percent official forecast, said Tim Condon, the bank’s chief economist for Asia........"
    Picking up soon in the second quarter of this year!!!
    Price will go UP UP UP!!!

I think in the history of all recession and depression the longest time frame is about 3 years....

US is on the way up albeit starting on a slow recovery and Europe is 1.5 years into the crisis so by the end of this year the world should be picking up liao...

Ah B please buy now....
    Or else please just let me know one good unit selling at 20% below...

condo project and unit number please... I will call the agent on my own... Thanks.... I dont mind making mistake and buy at 20% although i know it will be 50% cheaper later...

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    I think in the history of all recession and depression the longest time frame is about 3 years....

US is on the way up albeit starting on a slow recovery and Europe is 1.5 years into the crisis so by the end of this year the world should be picking up liao...

Ah B please buy now....

condo project and unit number please... I will call the agent on my own... Thanks.... I dont mind making mistake and buy at 20% although i know it will be 50% cheaper later...
    Recent bad one, about ten years for properties to turn around...in other words, if buy wrongly, get ready to be stuck for at least ten yrs unless want to sell at a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by CCR

Ah B please buy now....

just 1 simple rule....no buy before 2015......it's going to save you many $mil in long run....

for a start of today...just show some interesting headlines...will go into some of it later today......

situation is getting much worse today in Europe & US as below......Spore is part of it in below news....spore was mentioned in some of below news....spore property sure is going to crash hard.....time is running out for sellers & developers, run fast or bankrupt for life......

JPM: “A one-notch downgrade could imply an increase in the Firm’s modeled loss estimates of approximately $2.0 billion.”
    May 10th, 2012

Roubini warns of Spanish bailout as banks on verge of collapse along with entire economy:

May 10th, 2012

Greek Political Stalemate Increases Euro Exit Risk, IIF Says
    May 10th, 2012

Anti-Bailout Coalition Soars In Popularity Ahead Of Second Greek Election… If we were Europe we would be worried. Very, very worried.

May 10th, 2012

Spain’s Potential Bank Losses Fivefold Greater, Group Says

May 10th, 2012

GET READY: Europe Is Heading Towards The Mother Of All Games Of Chicken

May 10th, 2012

Marc Faber: markets will crash like in 1987 if stocks rally without QE3

May 10th, 2012

Hostess Sends Layoff Notices to All 18,000+ Workers

May 10th, 2012

Portugal, Ireland, along with Spain, fear they are now heading the way of Greece:

May 10th, 2012

Russia reports Euro and the European economy is about to collapse:
    May 10th, 2012

JPMORGAN Hit by ‘Egregious’ Trading Losses… $2 BILLION IN LOSSES PAST 6 WEEKS… ‘Many errors, sloppiness, bad judgment’…

May 10th, 2012

S&P Warns Of $46T Perfect Credit Storm
    May 10th, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Astronotus oscellatus
    Recent bad one, about ten years for properties to turn around...in other words, if buy wrongly, get ready to be stuck for at least ten yrs unless want to sell at a loss.
    Yep it's true don't get stuck at the top.

[quote=basically]just 1 simple rule....no buy before 2015......it's going to save you many $mil in long run....[/quote

only moron listens

property down>50% before 2015 is easily done now.....with the development across the world today....no other way liao.....
    Europe, US, asia & Spore.....no way to get our all the bubble burst, recession & depression cycle started from this yr & last for many many yrs to come...

This is it. It’s over. Brings to mind Jeremy Irons in ‘Margin Call’ :

May 10th, 2012

Is JPM Staring At Another $3 Billion Loss?
    May 10th, 2012

Moody’s issues capital warning to global banks
    May 10th, 2012

JPM: “A one-notch downgrade could imply an increase in the Firm’s modeled loss estimates of approximately $2.0 billion.”

May 10th, 2012

Roubini warns of Spanish bailout as banks on verge of collapse along with entire economy:

May 10th, 2012

Greek Political Stalemate Increases Euro Exit Risk, IIF Says

May 10th, 2012

Anti-Bailout Coalition Soars In Popularity Ahead Of Second Greek Election… If we were Europe we would be worried. Very, very worried.

May 10th, 2012

Spain’s Potential Bank Losses Fivefold Greater, Group Says

May 10th, 2012

GET READY: Europe Is Heading Towards The Mother Of All Games Of Chicken
    May 10th, 2012

Marc Faber: markets will crash like in 1987 if stocks rally without QE3

May 10th, 2012

Hostess Sends Layoff Notices to All 18,000+ Workers
    May 10th, 2012

Portugal, Ireland, along with Spain, fear they are now heading the way of Greece:
    May 10th, 2012

Russia reports Euro and the European economy is about to collapse:

May 10th, 2012

JPMORGAN Hit by ‘Egregious’ Trading Losses… $2 BILLION IN LOSSES PAST 6 WEEKS… ‘Many errors, sloppiness, bad judgment’…

May 10th, 2012

S&P Warns Of $46T Perfect Credit Storm

May 10th, 2012

China's hidden housing debt
    04:45 AM May 11, 2012

china porperty is building on sand based....will just collapse eventually...no solid based, thru' printing $$, not affordable, bubble is bursting like Japan in 1990....
    Spore is the same in last few yrs....thru' policy, not economy supported....bubble burst, all gone....
    this is greedy & evil of our govt....fake, fraud & magic....no solid based, fast & junk....
    now is waiting for global crisis to crash them hard....look around the world, on the way to collapse whether is politically, economically or fiscally...all these rubbish....

stop buying property & stock for now....although now is much cheaper than last few months but it's just beginning...it can down another 50-90% from here depend on what you buy, when you buy, when you sell.....be very prudrnt, clear as many debt as you can......
    bubble burst like sand castle collapse......China & Spore property are the same...china property already down 20-40% since 1 yr ago....>6000 developers already bankrupt since 1 yr ago....still more to come.....whatb happen in china will happen here soon...just like SSE is leading the world stock index to down eventually....get ready for world stock to collapse, spore stock & porperty will just follow & plunge even more.....

china porperty is building on sand based....will just collapse eventually...no solid based, thru' printing $$, not affordable, bubble is bursting like Japan in 1990....
    Spore is the same in last few yrs....thru' policy, not economy supported....bubble burst, all gone....
    this is greedy & evil of our govt....fake, fraud & magic....no solid based, fast & junk....
    now is waiting for global crisis to crash them hard....look around the world, on the way to collapse whether is politically, economically or fiscally...all these rubbish....

stop buying property & stock for now....although now is much cheaper than last few months but it's just beginning...it can down another 50-90% from here depend on what you buy, when you buy, when you sell.....be very prudrnt, clear as many debt as you can......
    bubble burst like sand castle collapse......China & Spore property are the same...china property already down 20-40% since 1 yr ago....>6000 developers already bankrupt since 1 yr ago....still more to come.....whatb happen in china will happen here soon...just like SSE is leading the world stock index to down eventually....get ready for world stock to collapse, spore stock & porperty will just follow & plunge even more.....
    Property prices will down by more than 50% as per Ah B !

What are you still waiting for ? Better SELL NOW! Before its too late!

Instead of selling at 50% below current valuation, you have a chance to sell at ONLY 18% below!

Post your properties here NOW! And our friendly angelic investors will certainly help you offload your declining value properties.

Alternatively, you can pm me with the details, I can try to help by buying from you.

Other forumers interested to help out these poor investors who faced a 50% drop in their property prices can also post here.

Helping others is the way to go!

DKSG

Lakshman Achuthan: U.S. Economy Will Fall Back Into Recession In Mid-2012 And There’s Nothing That Policy makers Can Do To Head It Off
    May 10th, 2012

mid of 2012 is here....US recession is on the way...official announcement may delay till early next yr due to election....
    nothing can be done now to avoid a recession, all bubble burst now....printing is the only way...it's going to blocking period now....also look at what is the result of QE1 & 2 plus operaitonal twist....US sink into a bigger recession & depression...so print more, bigger crash later...then all your kids will be wiped out....

so better dump & sell your property fast before global hit the last nail in the coffin....music already stop, this coming one is real huge.....all the derivative, bonds, currency, stock, property....it's in term of US$1000trillion of bubble burst...spore is definitely in it & just US$100Bil can blow spore off easily....this is just a peanut sand in the total debt we have.....

20 Events That Would Render QE3 Worthless
    May 10th, 2012

these days they forgot what is work hard, be creative, bite the bullet, be strong, fight the way out.....they only know 1 thing, print.....
    human has come to this stage....whatever they fight is, print....
    how their abcestor right their life to survive till today, they only know how to print now.....

anyway...all the QE already failed, the more they print they will fail harder.....so stop all these nonsense now.....
    look at todays world after printing.....what happen to PIIGS, Europe, US...their unemployment, riots, property price, bankcruptcy, stock market, debt.....
    the more they print the lower they sink....print to 0% rate, who dare to loan out? business cannot survive 0% rate, that means totally no business due to no money, no jobs....who want to loan out at 0-1%?? global in crisis still loan out at 1%?? no need to pay back or bankrupt later??....

same to spore property market....once property sure burst, not sustainable....when global in recession & depression, all company shrink & print funds & investment bcak to their original countries.....no job in spore....in recession,no money,no liquidity, rate up....no jobs, no money to pay mortgage loan, force sell, fire sell everywhere....no jobs, foreigners all get lost, local needs jobs, foreigners jhave to leave, on the way leaving now...depression, stock market crash hard, STI go below 2000, 1500, 1000.....all money evaporated, has to sell property to survive....economy collapse, stress till cancers, family broken, medical cost & life....tons, all coming on the way now.....

same to spore property market....once property sure burst, not sustainable....when global in recession & depression, all company shrink & print funds & investment bcak to their original countries.....no job in spore....in recession,no money,no liquidity, rate up....no jobs, no money to pay mortgage loan, force sell, fire sell everywhere....no jobs, foreigners all get lost, local needs jobs, foreigners jhave to leave, on the way leaving now...depression, stock market crash hard, STI go below 2000, 1500, 1000.....all money evaporated, has to sell property to survive....economy collapse, stress till cancers, family broken, medical cost & life....tons, all coming on the way now.....
    So, from your view people should sell away their properties now if possible ? So that they wont suffer the 50% decline in value, then become bankrupt and family broken ?

DKSG

Reply to Basically and all its basic clone is to plea ignoramus.
    The more you try to rationalise with a mad man the more you

JP Morgan Suffers ‘Massive’ Losses: $4.2 Billion Probable; May Spread to Entire Sector
    May 10th, 2012

JP Morgan this morning news out was few $100mil.....then finally lost US$2Bil....now can expand to US$4.2B....no surprised end up US$20Bil...
    like US Q1 GDP started with 2.6%...then 2.5%....2%....1.9%...now is talking about $1.5%....
    all these fake & fraud....when crisis comes....you see all thar real hard truth....will be super scary...whether is developers' result or govt data or.....
    no transparency....still in 3rd world....plus always play with words & numbers....forever....lawyers & mathematicians, like father & son......

stop buying porperty....in few yrs time you will see how low property price can come down so much, property actually not worth the value....spore property is basically a ponzi scheme run by xxxxx....once no new debt, all collapse...comning soon....when rate hike, no jobs, foreigners all get lost, no buyers, cannot pay up mortgage loan, no tenants, hot money flow out, banks squeeze.....it can be dirt cheap.....just like Cosco at $8.2 4 yrs ago, now $0.9....NOL, Capland & manymore, penny needless to say.....really not worth it.....

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    So, from your view people should sell away their properties now if possible ? So that they wont suffer the 50% decline in value, then become bankrupt and family broken ?

DKSG
    Mr.B no longer needs to stay on the trees. he already master how to float and survive on water. thats the trend to go. its indeed a good plan with hugh savings.