Page 11 of 561 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162126313641 ... LastLast

Thread: Property price is coming down fast

Quote Originally Posted by basic
    google yourself...it's fact...
    Beijing TongZhou city, >15 projects, average down from RMB26000 psm to RMB 13000 now....Shanghai Jiading & many RMB28000 psm to 16500 psm....tons more across china....they all shown in china CCTV programs....

Spore developers tries to give sweeteners instead of cut price, but many already started...you can go around & try, they will call you day & night to reduce price....

volume down drastically, price down too....
    You should have start selling when the US real estate is down. Sell, Sell, Sell all property is going down, invest in share, gold, silver everything except property. Singapore property is going down 40% to 50%......

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Yup. People who are able to hold on will be eventual winner in the long term. Do you see Shaw, FEO sell everything before Lethman. Infact, they are quietly buying them during that period. Investment Portfolio will change with time. But look at the top richiest man in Singapore. How have investment in properties?

have you seen Japan property in last 20 yrs? down 90% all the way....has not recovered yet...this is the matured market destiny.....
    same to USA...on the same road now....4 yrs down >50% now...on the way to go....
    Spore, HK, Taiwan, Korea, China, UK.....everybody go thru' same economy path...land limited or huge land....human moves the same way.....

have you seen Japan property in last 20 yrs? down 90% all the way....has not recovered yet...this is the matured market destiny.....
    same to USA...on the same road now....4 yrs down >50% now...on the way to go....
    Spore, HK, Taiwan, Korea, China, UK.....everybody go thru' same economy path...land limited or huge land....human moves the same way.....
    If every country goes through same economy path, then there will never be lousy investment decisions already. Just have the first country to lead the way and the others just don't repeat those mistakes or if unavoidable mistakes, then just hold back when it comes. No absolute certainty de. Different countries have different dynamics and governances so cannot assume lah!

Why is it still so expensive in Tokyo if it is down by 90%. So, GIC and capitaland in losing money too as they do investment properties in Tokyo too. No wonder can only retire at 62 and not 55 anymore. No more money to return to us.

Prices were highest in Tokyo's Ginza district in 1989, with choice properties fetching over 100 million yen (approximately $1 million US dollars) per square meter ($93,000 per square foot). Prices were only marginally less in other large business districts of Tokyo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanes...t_price_bubble

Singapore property need to appreciate to $93,000 per square foot.

Down 90% $93000psf is $9,300 still cheap Buy,buy,buy

Singapore property so cheap, quick go and buy, buy ,buy

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon
    Prices were highest in Tokyo's Ginza district in 1989, with choice properties fetching over 100 million yen (approximately $1 million US dollars) per square meter ($93,000 per square foot). Prices were only marginally less in other large business districts of Tokyo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanes...t_price_bubble

Singapore property need to appreciate to $93,000 per square foot.

Down 90% $93000psf is $9,300 still cheap Buy,buy,buy

Singapore property so cheap, quick go and buy, buy ,buy
    wah down 90% still 9kpsf!!! our orchard rd condos only 3k+psf now

BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    If every country goes through same economy path, then there will never be lousy investment decisions already. Just have the first country to lead the way and the others just don't repeat those mistakes or if unavoidable mistakes, then just hold back when it comes. No absolute certainty de. Different countries have different dynamics and governances so cannot assume lah!
    so has US learnt the Japanese mistake?? NO, everyone is telling them don't repeat, but bernanke just do it.....
    like china growth in early 2000, can you stop the china trend at that time?? no way, salary & labour is so cheap & hardworking....but now?? let see...
    is spore going to a matured economy like US & Japan footstep?? up to today, YES...will see....

foreigners if you meet certain critiria, still can buy today...find out yourself....
    my taiwanese friends has 80 properties in Shanghai, that was before cooling measures.....now still hold most of them....we laugh at him now, but he bought at very low price....
    i know la..you are referring to Lin Rui Yang and Zhang Ting right? Please la..that is because they set up a property company there la.. talk about who bullshitting..

so has US learnt the Japanese mistake?? NO, everyone is telling them don't repeat, but bernanke just do it.....
    like china growth in early 2000, can you stop the china trend at that time?? no way, salary & labour is so cheap & hardworking....but now?? let see...
    is spore going to a matured economy like US & Japan footstep?? up to today, YES...will see....
    US create the Japanese mistake (Plaza Accord), Bernake is the most intelligence guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaza_Accord

Zhang Ting & Lin Rui Yang & baby:

LOL

Last edited by blackjack21trader; 31-10-11 at 14:13.

Nice baby... cute cute... boy or girl? Check out the ring on his finger.. bigger and heavier than my watch man!

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

about s'pore economy/properties collapsing, there is one and only one reason making me very frightened:

=> you guys are like damn free everyday eat full nothing do speculate on real estate and tcss here....

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    about s'pore economy/properties collapsing, there is one and only one reason making me very frightened:

=> you guys are like damn free everyday eat full nothing do speculate on real estate and tcss here....

Why tcss frightens you?

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Why tcss frightens you?

coz we all no fulltime regular 9-5 jobs?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    coz we all no fulltime regular 9-5 jobs?
    so many bros here jobless also ar?

Far from retire. Envy you guys retire with large income.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    so many bros here jobless also ar?
    I'm pretty sure the jobless here that tcss here are all jobless by their personal choice and probably have a sufficient stream of monthly passive income.

I'm no where there yet. Haha. Just very zhou bo at work.

dear brother ikan billis, we are all here to strive to gain financial freedom. Financial freedom means "make money works for you" or use "money to make money" or more crudely.. just laze around and watch your wealth grow la... so, most of the time, we are here in the forum seeking new investment ideas- whether is it Cork or is it Sing Song- does not matter la..everyone share share only mah..otherwise how to progress in our knowledge. the final action lies in your own judement.

Actually chiobu basic has a point too, we must all exercise vigilant in handling our investment la...it is already a known undeniable fact that Euro has a big problem mah.

but i still maintain Lion & Hong Kong properties are the best investment now in the current inflationary & currency devaluation era.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Far from retire. Envy you guys retire with large income.
    how much passive income u looking at for u to be semi retire/retire

OK, I am going to work now. Time now in France is 0724.

Quote Originally Posted by Worsty
    I'm pretty sure the jobless here that tcss here are all jobless by their personal choice and probably have a sufficient stream of monthly passive income.

I'm no where there yet. Haha. Just very zhou bo at work.
    jobless cud also mean many r biz owner here

dun work for ppl=jobless mah

央行货币政策委员会委员、清华大学中国与世界经济研究中心主任李稻葵:

对于房地产调控,李稻葵的观点很坚决:“房地产的调控没有回头路,不可能再回到过去那几年每年10%以上的快速上升阶段。”李稻葵认为,中国经济增长速度再往下降,房地产也不会重新回到过去的形势。他认为,中国经济靠卖地、靠房地产发展的模式已经过去了

至于货币政策,李稻葵表示:“相信未来五到十年都不会有重大放松,会比较谨慎

There is no turning back on price control on Chinese property market ... Wanke already preparing to sell pure MMs as the future revenue generator

We should be happy property market is under control in China, basic made it sounds like end of the world
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    dear brother ikan billis, we are all here to strive to gain financial freedom. Financial freedom means "make money works for you" or use "money to make money" or more crudely.. just laze around and watch your wealth grow la... so, most of the time, we are here in the forum seeking new investment ideas- whether is it Cork or is it Sing Song- does not matter la..everyone share share only mah..otherwise how to progress in our knowledge. the final action lies in your own judement.

Actually chiobu basic has a point too, we must all exercise vigilant in handling our investment la...it is already a known undeniable fact that Euro has a big problem mah.

but i still maintain Lion & Hong Kong properties are the best investment now in the current inflationary & currency devaluation era.

so chow ah qua blackjack, I know your intention...haha....really no standard...
    go back to your thread, why post so worry yet name calling & try to create trouble here.....
    market force will decide...Europe, US, China & Japan DEBT will unfold, debt will not go away, only transfer to govt & country...banks or govt or sovereign funds default, result is the same to economy globally, recession, stagflaiton, depression will come, deflation cycle is near, property crash in asia is coming, no fools will want to hold ILLIQUID investment in crisis, time...cannot turn to cash when opportunity is there yet see value diminishing every month....

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    央行货币政策委员会委员、清华大学中国与世界经济研究中心主任李稻葵:

对于房地产调控,李稻葵的观点很坚决:“房地产的调控没有回头路,不可能再回到过去那几年每年10%以上的快速上升阶段。”李稻葵认为,中国经济增长速度再往下降,房地产也不会重新回到过去的形势。他认为,中国经济靠卖地、靠房地产发展的模式已经过去了

至于货币政策,李稻葵表示:“相信未来五到十年都不会有重大放松,会比较谨慎

There is no turning back on price control on Chinese property market ... Wanke already preparing to sell pure MMs as the future revenue generator

We should be happy property market is under control in China, basic made it sounds like end of the world

that is why the greedy & gambler china local govt are dumping their lands like no tomorrow now....once developers wake up that no more support from govt, they will dump like SSE down from 6200 to 1600 in 2007 within 6 months, 70-80% gone....
    If you deal with chinese before, once they have no money, they will dump at ANY price, really any price.....

that is why the greedy & gambler china local govt are dumping their lands like no tomorrow now....once developers wake up that no more support from govt, they will dump like SSE down from 6200 to 1600 in 2007 within 6 months, 70-80% gone....
    If you deal with chinese before, once they have no money, they will dump at ANY price, really any price.....
    Good good good, dump until 100psf in Beijing 4th ring and open up to Singaporeans to buy, I want I want
    Ride at your own risk !!!

go back to your thread, why post so worry yet name calling & try to create trouble here.....
    market force will decide...Europe, US, China & Japan DEBT will unfold, debt will not go away, only transfer to govt & country...banks or govt or sovereign funds default, result is the same to economy globally, recession, stagflaiton, depression will come, deflation cycle is near, property crash in asia is coming, no fools will want to hold ILLIQUID investment in crisis, time...cannot turn to cash when opportunity is there yet see value diminishing every month....
    I support u on being cautious. But do u have any suggestion on alternative investment? Deposit in banks also not safe if mkt collapse.

time will tell, no need to be so work up...if you think, will continue to up from here, go ahead & borrow if possible....
    Lehman bros bankrupt in 9/2008, 6 months time, 3/2009, spore property price already down 30%....if not bernanke QE1 & China RMB4trillion...you can see once 1 simple Lehman close down, already 30% down in 6 months...
    this time is different, is global & country default....print money is not going to work anymore as QE 1 & 2 already failed...china too, very bad experience, will never repeat same mistake again....
    Lehman crisis got pty down by 30% meh? gosh, I can't find those

share with me which pte condo down by 20% I am not so greedy 20% enough... especially less than $1mio - 3 bedder

LOL..chiokapeng la.... so you propose to put all cash in bank savings and watch them all erode 10 years later isit ? I stay in this thread cos so many brothers here mah.. so popular la your thread..dun chase me leh..HAHAHAHA..btw, chiobu = pretty woman , it is not name calling la..it is a praise hor....kekekeke

[quote=jeaprp]I support u on being cautious. But do u have any suggestion on alternative investment? Deposit in banks also not safe if mkt collapse.[/quote]

u r very right

how?!?!?!

mabe all our cash become banana notes??

Quote Originally Posted by novel
    Lehman crisis got pty down by 30% meh? gosh, I can't find those

share with me which pte condo down by 20% I am not so greedy 20% enough... especially less than $1mio - 3 bedder
    parc vera 3bdr only 900k