Page 75 of 561 FirstFirst ... 45505560657071727374757677787980859095100105 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 16815

Thread: Property price is coming down fast

I repeat us economy is doing well in q4, basic will get burnt by ecb easing
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera

ecb ease more the better....look at Euro now...I shorted at $1.3738 yesterday....
    the more Euro crash, stock market will go further down....
    real crash is not here yet....long term wise, you will be surprised at US$ strength....if you know how bad stock market going to crash in 3 yrs time....

Quote Originally Posted by basic
    ecb ease more the better....look at Euro now...I shorted at $1.3738 yesterday....
    the more Euro crash, stock market will go further down....
    real crash is not here yet....long term wise, you will be surprised at US$ strength....if you know how bad stock market going to crash in 3 yrs time....
    getting very smart liao.....always cover BACKSIDE oredi

tok machiam like nvr tok.....3yrs time....

Economic contraction more likely than not by early 2012: Fed paper

November 14th, 2011

(Reuters) – The European debt crisis is raising the odds of a U.S. recession, with economic contraction more likely than not by early 2012, according to research from the San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank.

san francisco FED said >50% chance US will be in recession in early next yr...that means 2-4 months from now.....

With his understanding of financial market, if he really short EURUSD.... good luck

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    getting very smart liao.....always cover BACKSIDE oredi

tok machiam like nvr tok.....3yrs time....

my talk is always consistent...you liar pick & create story....
    but will not share the exact.....

With his understanding of financial market, if he really short EURUSD.... good luck
    no need to good luck...100 pips already in pocket now...
    If $1.36 cannot break...will take profit...
    If $1.36 breaks, will wait at $1.348....by then 250 pips....

If today greece bond sales & tomorrow portugal bond sale NG, then Euro will even go below 1.34....

no need to good luck...100 pips already in pocket now...
    If $1.36 cannot break...will take profit...
    If $1.36 breaks, will wait at $1.348....by then 250 pips....
    can only count from the moment u made the post lah

i also can say i short blah blah oredi in the pocket.....

can only count from the moment u made the post lah

i also can say i short blah blah oredi in the pocket.....
    go ahead & count...who care....

i am YOUR AUDITOR!

whahahaha

i pity basic, sold his property, sitting in pile of banana notes, speculate in forex and going to lose his capital

i am YOUR AUDITOR!

whahahaha
    if auditor is liar, account sure fake....

i pity basic, sold his property, sitting in pile of banana notes, speculate in forex and going to lose his capital
    another 1, you know me so well....you are not banana, sour grape instead...

don't know call speculate...know is skill...

I will not be so free to be here for so long...as & when I am free & have some fun with many jokers here...I will come to give you guys a poke....
    later if you beg me to come back, I will not even bother....
    fcuk yourself a idiot lor if you want to.....
    Dont get me wrong even I agree to one or 2 points related to foreigners owning property here as I am not a negative person who buay zai and keep on shouting doomday to everyone..

We are living in a digital world we all know what the hell is going on and dont need you to keep on spelling out everyday the bad news...

that is why I said(check all my threads at here), u are here either To gamble that your objective could be achieved or you have a character or personality flaw...of course u will not be here for long(who know where u will be at that time and no body would be interested too)...maybe only the wan bao and sin min will be interested

By the way, I could screw u anytime i like...as u mentioned in your previous thread u are those who carry ball to your boss(check it here)...and a loud noise newscaster that broadcast all the bad and negative news...i feel pity for your family and colleagues who could stay the sight of you everyday just shouting bad news and nothing else...

You might ask why join this bearish thread ...while as u said, most are here to spend some free time to de stress or relax and seeing a joker how far he can degenerate, maybe how this thread will unwrap further just like my 3 neighbors who sccumb to rumor sellling their units last year and waiting to buy back low but now still renting after one year plus...

I will exit for a time being and poke some fun at you when i am free... for the time being if you are too free nothing to do, go and do so something useful and stop wasting your life, get a life joker!!!

if auditor is liar, account sure fake....
    which means i am not a liar lah....if not your accounts r a pile of SHYTS? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    Dont get me wrong even I agree to one or 2 points related to foreigners owning property here as I am not a negative person who buay zai and keep on shouting doomday to everyone..

We are living in a digital world we all know what the hell is going on and dont need you to keep on spelling out everyday the bad news...

that is why I said(check all my threads at here), u are here either To gamble that your objective could be achieved or you have a character or personality flaw...of course u will not be here for long(who know where u will be at that time and no body would be interested too)...maybe only the wan bao and sin min will be interested

By the way, I could screw u anytime i like...as u mentioned in your previous thread u are those who carry ball to your boss(check it here)...and a loud noise newscaster that broadcast all the bad and negative news...i feel pity for your family and colleagues who could stay the sight of you everyday just shouting bad news and nothing else...

You might ask why join this bearish thread ...while as u said, most are here to spend some free time to de stress or relax and seeing a joker how far he can degenerate, maybe how this thread will unwrap further just like my 3 neighbors who sccumb to rumor sellling their units last year and waiting to buy back low but now still renting after one year plus...

I will exit for a time being and poke some fun at you when i am free... for the time being if you are too free nothing to do, go and do so something useful and stop wasting your life, get a life joker!!!
    who will say himseif this way...only xxxx like you...haha...
    carry boss balls?? I don't have a boss....only rat & dog like you serve your boss & carry carefully....
    already answered on your neighbour...go & read, no need to create new story here....
    no need to talk so much....time will tell...grumbling like lao cha bo....

which means i am not a liar lah....if not your accounts r a pile of SHYTS? LOL
    liar king....haha....lol lol...

Just for your information, Merkel's political party, CDU, has passed a resolution last night, basically Germany can get out of Euro zone if they want to anytime.....

German CDU paves way for “voluntary” euro exit
    By Jamie Coleman || November 14, 2011 at 17:01 GMT
    || 3 comments || Add comment

At a party conference, Merkel’s party approved a means of allowing euro area states to voluntarily leave the euro.
    Last edited by basic; 15-11-11 at 11:44.

Consistent?
    Oh Yes!! Is Consistent twist & turn.. Consistent diverting attention.. Consistent Liar... see below which I predicted long ago! Guess I'm right now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    Talk big big now drop 10-20%.. when kena hamtam.... quick change to time will tell
    Talk big big S'pore.. when kena hamtam.... quick divert attention back to China/HK
    Talk big big here & there.. when kena question & can't answer.... say he no need to answer all ppl question
    One moment said he is here for discussion.. when got heat-up.... next moment said he is not here for a discussion
    When kena hamtam jialet jialet by ppl & no where to hid.. just say ppl is a liar

Twist & turn very good.. Divert attention also very good.. cut & paste news very good.
    Keep calling ppl Fool & Born Loser on ppl who choose to keep their pty..

Consistent?
    Oh Yes!! Is Consistent twist & turn.. Consistent diverting attention.. Consistent Liar... see below which I predicted long ago! Guess I'm right now!!

till now still so buay song, so personal, so tu lan, what for??...take care of your health lah......

till now still so buay song, so personal, so tu lan, what for??...take care of your health lah......
    One of my hobby is to hamtam those Missed the Boat Expert.. so I sibeh sibeh song loh!!

One of my hobby is to hamtam those Missed the Boat Expert.. so I sibeh sibeh song loh!!
    then hamtam yourself easier, give a bunch in your own face.....miss the boat to sell....

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Wah! Andy Xie agreed with me that property prices in Singapore will rise and not fall! Why so? This is what he said:
    "任何一个人口开始下降的国家房 价只会掉,"

Therefore, any country whose population keep increasing and GDP keep increasing, property price can only rise and not fall!

Andy Xie: Dump your China property now!

http://news.taizhou.com.cn/zztz/2011...ent_474746.htm

他,曾在1997年成功预测香港房地产将暴跌50%和内地通缩,因为一直唱空房地产市场被人戏称为经济界的 “空军一号”,他就是经济学家谢国忠。

He has successfully predicted the 1997 Hong Kong real estate will fall 50% and the Mainland deflation, because the real estate market has been singing empty economic circles is dubbed the "Air Force One", he is an economist Andy Xie.

谢原来预测,中国的房价下跌50%是在2012年,今年年初他改变原先预测,认为今年下半年将开始下跌,但 这个下跌不是一步到位的,先期先下跌 20%~30%,之后可能会有反复,到2014年会出现房价下跌50%。就好比A股从6000点下跌,跌到 5000点的时候就会有人进场,托一托。捞底的人总会有的。房价下跌20%~30%之后,急需买房的和一些 投资客会进场,交易量就会起来。

Xie had predicted that China's housing prices fell 50% in 2012, he changed the original forecast earlier this year that will begin to decline this year, but this decline is not a one-step, the initial first down by 20% to 30%, followed by possible will be repeated, there will be 2014 prices fell 50%. Like A shares fell from 6,000 points, down to 5000, when it was admitted, asked a prop. Fishing at the end were always there. Prices fell 20% to 30%, the need to buy a house and some investors will approach, trading volume will be up.

“再过10年,中国人口开始下降,10年后房价不会涨起来了,只会掉不会涨。任何一个人口开始下降的国家房 价只会掉,当时日本每年房价下调7%。人口老化是一个巨大的力量,以后对中国影响非常大,人口老龄化后一个 社会负担越来越重,人口老龄化以后不要谈楼市会不会涨,是不会涨的。”谢国忠说。

"In 10 years, China's population began to decline, prices will not rise after 10 years together, and will not rise out Any country with a population decline in house prices will start out, Japan was down 7% annual price population aging is a tremendous force, after a very large impact on China, after an aging population increasingly heavy burden on a society, do not talk about the future aging population will rise property is not up to. "Xie said.

谢国忠一直建议投资者尽快卖掉手中空房,那么卖掉房之后买什么呢?

“先留着,现在人民币不会贬值,不管内部通胀有多少,不敢贬值,贬了的话所有的钱都会流出中国。不过现在卖 的话肯定卖不掉,很多朋友卖房子都没人看,没办法只能熬。如果这时有人来看你的空房子,一定要卖了,这是个 好机会。如果下一次房价掉的话,要持续掉三四年。”

Xie has been recommended investors sell their availability as soon as possible, then sell the house after buying it?

"First keep, and now will not devalue the yuan, regardless of how much domestic inflation, not depreciation, devaluation of the words all of the money will go out of China, but it certainly can not sell now sell many of my friends are selling the house no one, not approach can only boil if when people come to your empty house, must sell, this is a good opportunity if house prices fall, then the next to last out three or four years. "

谢国忠说,在泡沫崩溃的时候做什么也不管用。其实,内地的房地产在2008年就应该让它崩盘,但后来政府大 量发行货币,又把它撑起来了。这次泡沫崩溃,救市的资金会比2008年的更多。

那么像2008年大规模救市的历史会重演吗?

“2008年、2009年十万亿钱砸进滋生泡沫现在可以吗?政府是不敢做的,政府是受限制的,在货币政策上 是受限制的,它是不可能像2008年这样做的。”

Xie said, when the collapse of the bubble do not work. In fact, the mainland's real estate in 2008 should make it crash, but later the government issued a lot of money and took it to hold up to the. The collapse of the bubble, bailout funds for more than 2008.

So like the 2008 large-scale bailout history will repeat itself?

"In 2008, 2009, ten trillion throwing money at breeding foam now can it? Government is not done, the government is restricted in the monetary policy is limited, it is impossible to do so as in 2008 . "

Whose Economy Has It Worst? With Europe, China and the U.S. in crisis, the real question is which of them will stumble first

November 14th, 2011

By IAN BREMMER and NOURIEL ROUBINI
    It’s no wonder that global markets are so jittery. The world’s three largest economies can’t continue along their current paths, and everybody knows it. Investors watch nervously for signs that China is headed toward a hard landing, that America will sink back into recession, and that the euro zone will simply implode.
    In all three cases, kicking the can down the road has staved off disaster so far, but the cans are getting bigger and heavier. Which economy will be the first to stumble on its problems?

no need 3 happen together, any 2 at 1 time is good enough.....

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Wah! Andy Xie agreed with me that property prices in Singapore will rise and not fall! Why so? This is what he said:
    "任何一个人口开始下降的国家房 价只会掉,"

Therefore, any country whose population keep increasing and GDP keep increasing, property price can only rise and not fall!
    like that how? Your fellow citizens want to close immigration tap.

The World is Drowning in Debt And Europe Laces on Concrete Boots

November 14th, 2011
    Tweet

Three metaphors describe Europe: drowning in debt, circular firing squad and trying to fool the money gods with an inept game of 3-card monte.
    The world’s major economies are drowning in debt–Europe, the U.S., Japan, China. We all know the U.S. has tried to save its drowning economy by bailing out the parasite which is dragging it to Davy Jones Locker–the banking/financial sector– and by borrowing and squandering $6 trillion in new Federal debt and buying toxic debt with $2 trillion whisked into existance on the Federal Reserve’s balance sheet.

It has failed, of course, and the economy is once again slipping beneath the waves while Ben Bernanke and the politico lackeys join in a Keynesian-monetary cargo-cult chant: Humba-humba, bunga-bunga. Their hubris doesn’t allow them to confess their magic has failed, and rather than let their power be wrenched away, they will let the flailing U.S. economy drown.

Europe has managed to top this hubris-drenched cargo-cult policy–no mean feat.First, it has indebted itself to a breathtaking degree, on every level: sovereign, corporate and private:

Germany, the mighty engine which is supposed to pull the $16 trillion drowning European economy out of the water, is as indebted as the flailing U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    don't worry, he will go hong lim & shout...we want foreigners, any tom dick & harry, smuggler, killers, murderers, robbers, gangsters,uncivilised, babarians, criminals....all can, as long as human...the more the better, 2 mil or 20 mil...lai....
    Last edited by basic; 15-11-11 at 12:34.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

How to close? If really close than they will find their HDB flats surrounded by rubbish by early morning! They will find that the buses will come once every hour, the MRT trains come one every 15 mins! They haven't seen how reliant Singapore is on these foreigners yet!

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    How to close? If really close than they will find their HDB flats surrounded by rubbish by early morning! They will find that the buses will come once every hour, the MRT trains come one every 15 mins! They haven't seen how reliant Singapore is on these foreigners yet!
    so extreme....close means stop new one coming in...currently 2 millions here, let 1 millions back in 1-2 yrs time when they are no more needed, will unfold in coming recession.....

then hamtam yourself easier, give a bunch in your own face.....miss the boat to sell....
    Yeah! you are right that I miss the boat a couple of time to sell.. since 5rm $100k miss till now 5rm $400k still haven't sell.....
    Sorry that I didn't listen to your "the longer we hold, the further it plunge" theory.