Page 71 of 561 FirstFirst ... 4146515661666768697071727374757681869196101 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,130 of 16815

Thread: Property price is coming down fast

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Who benefit from high housing price?
    Answer: 90% of residents in Singapore who own their properties (even if they own only 1 & only property).
    Only that remaining 10% are making the loudest noise hoping Singapore govt to crash the property prices so that they can buy cheap cheap! Is Govt so stupid? If so, the 90% have nothing to say now but will show their colour in their votes in next GE.

you represent you...don't represent 90%...
    2016 election will be interesting....60.1% daft, mostly awake by then....
    let you argue & shout...truth will show....

you can forever live in denial...you are the one suffer not others...
    fact & reality is there, you can choose to be blind...

property price will down >50% in next 2-3 yrs...
    only fools buy ILLIQUID property now....

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    hmmmm wondering after paying off my loans, how much will I get now for this?

KEKEKEEKEKEKEEK

OMG.........

神龙股侠。
    nil sine labore
    Wait a min, this can't be it right? Basically, this property went through 3 financial crisis Liao leh...hehehe

If the Fed got out of the way and allowed the free market to set interest rates, the 10 year bond yield would quickly reach the high from September of 1981 of 15.84%.....even higher....

this is what it should be....whatever, it will sure come to the free market level...whatever will be will be....nothing going to change it....rule of universe....
    In next 3 yrs, we are going to see this rate & higher moving forwards......

it doesn't matter who is correct or wrong 5 or 10 years down the road, it only matters who make the most money now

Quote Originally Posted by basic
    If the Fed got out of the way and allowed the free market to set interest rates, the 10 year bond yield would quickly reach the high from September of 1981 of 15.84%.....even higher....

this is what it should be....whatever, it will sure come to the free market level...whatever will be will be....nothing going to change it....rule of universe....

i have a confession to make - that i used to enjoy the verbal riposte in the thread. however, the level of debate is degrading to the point of being moronic.

if you are really that good, you should perhaps apply for a job at the ECB or US Fed reserve to help them sort out the mess instead of typing behind a computer. the world needs a saviour and you can be the one!!

you represent you...don't represent 90%...
    2016 election will be interesting....60.1% daft, mostly awake by then....
    let you argue & shout...truth will show....

you can forever live in denial...you are the one suffer not others...
    fact & reality is there, you can choose to be blind...

property price will down >50% in next 2-3 yrs...
    only fools buy ILLIQUID property now....
    okok i heed your advice... better dun buy anything in next 2-3 yrs...

Sometimes, I wonder if he's the CM5, the online "instruments" of cooling the markets. Well, if that's the case, I think he's doing a very good job.

Quote Originally Posted by august

then spread this to all the people you know....then ask them to tell others whom they know too....hahahaha...lol lol.....

Wait a min, this can't be it right? Basically, this property went through 3 financial crisis Liao leh...hehehe

Sg is a small country and its postion in world as seen by others was needlessly to say, excellent and it is even prestigeous to know that PM of such a small country is invited to world top economic meeting and invited to give speech, this has raised the profile of this small little country besides well known in international survey that sg is corruption free, stable, best in this and that area etc..

I believe that inch of developed land in Sg is gold as the country continue to grow.... just take an eg of coomoner who bought a HDB flat just to be in syn with majority, it costs far less than S$70K to buy one(20 yrs ago)...how much is the price now in the market with COV if near city? without a few hundred K u cannot buy one....at least 3 to 4 times increase

my point is property a sai buay(can buy, ke yi mai)

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    Sg is a small country and its postion in world as seen by others was needlessly to say, excellent and it is even prestigeous to know that PM of such a small country is invited to world top economic meeting and invited to give speech, this has raised the profile of this small little country besides well known in international survey that sg is corruption free, stable, best in this and that area etc..

I believe that inch of developed land in Sg is gold as the country continue to grow.... just take an eg of coomoner who bought a HDB flat just to be in syn with majority, it costs far less than S$70K to buy one...how much is the price now in the market with COV if near city? without a few hundred K u cannot buy one....at least 3 to 4 times increase
    Westerners give a lot of face to LKY. He is still highly respected in the west despite his age.

Alright - I give it to you, you have some logic here. One point to you.
    Those with one property will always lose with rising property prices and inflation.

Who benefit from high housing price?

1. Developers.
    2. MIWs because they have lots of property + 8.5 months GDP bonus.
    3. Those with more than 1 property but these are minority.

Ordinary flat owners get nothing except the pseoudo-enphoria of higher asset value because they own only 1 unit. Their children suffer because, assuming average household has 3 children. They pay 3 times more for the parents to get the pseoudo-feeling of "gain" but with lots of stress......

with 1 property, gain nothing, yet pay much higher property tax...govt gain...

then spread this to all the people you know....then ask them to tell others whom they know too....hahahaha...lol lol.....

u have convinced august congrats...one step towards achieving your objective....

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Westerners give a lot of face to LKY. He is still highly respected in the west despite his age.

to me, he has gone case...do all popular thing now, NOT the right thing....backfire, history will tell....

ang mo is best actors, what they will say you will know when he is down....like wikileak....

wait for ang mo to attack our banks....they themselves doing wrong thing, don't complain.....once start, no mercy to bring down....

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

LKY said: Never sell your HDB property! Ha ha ha! How true!

In about 1983, a NEW 5rm HDB flat (OCR) only costs about $30k.
    After that, recession! You gonna sell & wait to buy cheaper? Can you time accurately when to buy back?

In about 1988, a NEW 5rm HDB flat (OCR) only costs about $90k.
    After that, recession! You gonna sell & wait to buy cheaper? Can you time accurately when to buy back?

In about 1999, a NEW 5rm HDB flat (OCR) only costs $220k.

In about 2011, a NEW 5rm HDB flat (OCR) only costs $450k! (for basic one)
    After that, recession! (for sure! Just a matter of when mah!). You gonna sell & wait to buy cheaper? Can you time accurately when to buy back?

In about 2021, a NEW 5rm HDB flat (OCR) probably will costs $800k !!! (based on historical trends!)
    If a NEW 5rm HDB flat (in OCR area) costs $800k, how about resale? >$1m? How about OCR private property of same size about 1100 sqft how can be <$1.5m? Meaning at least >$1370 psf?

People should look at the long term and not short term like some Goon Dus (or rather, they are smart ones waiting and waiting to take over your "babies" for a song CHEAP CHEAP because they sold too cheap and now without a roof over their head, paying their RENTS in CASH when you people are paying using CPF money that you can't take out to spend anyway!)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8

I believe that inch of developed land in Sg is gold as the country continue to grow.... just take an eg of coomoner who bought a HDB flat just to be in syn with majority, it costs far less than S$70K to buy one(20 yrs ago)...how much is the price now in the market with COV if near city? without a few hundred K u cannot buy one....at least 3 to 4 times increase

my point is property a sai buay(can buy, ke yi mai)
    Last edited by teddybear; 14-11-11 at 13:04.

to me, he has gone case...do all popular thing now, NOT the right thing....backfire, history will tell....

ang mo is best actors, what they will say you will know when he is down....like wikileak....

wait for ang mo to attack our banks....they themselves doing wrong thing, don't complain.....once start, no mercy to bring down....
    You seem to be a Singaporean who is not working, or in a job that only requires you to put in minimum attention to work and allows you to stay in front of a computer in an office hidden at some corner. If it is the latter, I think you should divert your energy to something productive instead of typing things that infuriate other forumers.

Spore too, many developers already giving discount of 15-20%
    So after 200 pages, has he substantiated his most serious claim ?

You seem to be a Singaporean who is not working, or in a job that only requires you to put in minimum attention to work and allows you to stay in front of a computer in an office hidden at some corner. If it is the latter, I think you should divert your energy to something productive instead of typing things that infuriate other forumers.

pity those still need to be in the rat race....like many here, property up cycle already over, still hope for money to drop to be debt free...instead they will carry the debt with plunging property price for next 10-40 yrs.....
    spore working life is stressful due to our politicians...but many get stucked can't get out due to high property price & high cost of living...
    develop your own skill & knwledge....out of the race, not worth it...once you pay with your health, your whole life is ruined....

dream a dream....

Getting panicky bcoz ur cash r shrinking at 4% p.a? Hoping and dreaming deposit rates will hit double digit? Dream a dream....whahahahhaha

i'm convinced not to touch any property .now need to convince wifey
    more downside risks

He is not a Lion la.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    Basic also tell us to sell all! Oly fools hold on to their ppty!

plunging property price for next 10-40 yrs....
    Yes, property prices has fallen in the past, but never for "next 10-40 yrs"

chiokapeng....today or future price??...pick projects slowly, wasting time....

read thru' this thread on what is happening to the world today & tommorrow...HK & China property price already drop 10-40% now, spore spared?? go to showflat & talk to agent, you will know...showflats are all empty now...look at ST classified & propertyguru, property for sales, you will know buyers market now, cut price also no buyers.....all negotiable....will go down further....

If Oct 2011 is past information, then whatever you copy and paste is also past news also what. Please post some future news for us. Like who will win EPL or Champions league this season or this week's TOTO results. Then we put money there can liao.

Really don't need to spend time posting so much about property price corrections or if S&P go up/down etc. Everyone here just bet with Ladbrokes, William hill, Singapore Pools can liao.

hello, i think all losing focus here...over time few decades prices appreciate
    detached house 30yrs ago tens of thousands, now millions - no debate

what we are exchanging views is will the prices drop now or next year OR remain flat or go up....then will the prices recover quickly. from 2008, market rebounded quickly

Quote Originally Posted by dmonddd
    i'm convinced not to touch any property .now need to convince wifey
    more downside risks
    all investors shd really stop buying since 14th jan oredi......3-4yrs ssd....limited upside but unlimited downside....

But to sell all? No comments....sell all liao prolly ended up like basic....panicky and desperate....whahahahha

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    all investors shd really stop buying since 14th jan oredi......3-4yrs ssd....limited upside but unlimited downside....

But to sell all? No comments....sell all liao prolly ended up like basic....panicky and desperate....whahahahha

liar king....forever huh....

He is not a Lion la.
    I read somewhere that he is a Chinese. I have many Chinese friends (and some have been Singaporean PR for many years) but the tone they use are very different from basic's.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

Mid Jan to early Mar 2011 still can buy. Mar 2011 was the mega civil service bonus. Prices went up by 10% from that period to now.

Quote Originally Posted by dmonddd
    hello, i think all losing focus here...over time few decades prices appreciate
    detached house 30yrs ago tens of thousands, now millions - no debate

what we are exchanging views is will the prices drop now or next year OR remain flat or go up....then will the prices recover quickly. from 2008, market rebounded quickly

Now can buy re sale ...re sale next to new launch in the vincinity is cheaper by 20% or more.. but having say that, go for value buy of resale units and take note of location...dont buy those at bird cannot lay egg place...dont buy at the peak price at your district, and hold it for longer term.... price up or now or flat, even analysts now also cannot predict accurately as world economic is very dynamic now as compared in the past, hard to say...(quote colin tan's article "you are alone now"at today on line)

give u one real life example, one of my past neigbors who persuaded all his neigbors at the same floor to sell their units last year predicting the price will drop..i think 3 of them, and they rented units in nearby place waiting to buy back once price drops...guess what...one yr plus the price is still solid and stable...and they have been paying rental of S$3k plus already monthly...everytime i saw them I can see their anxiety...

I read somewhere that he is a Chinese. I have many Chinese friends (and some have been Singaporean PR for many years) but the tone they use are very different from basic's.
    I also believe he is a Chinese, BUT not China Chinese. Guess what, I interacted Malay with alam1 before. His Malay is definately not Indonesian one. Sounds more like KL one to me. kekekekekeek