Page 53 of 561 FirstFirst ... 232833384348495051525354555657586368737883 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 16815

Thread: Property price is coming down fast

Yeah, now waiting for completion. My strategy is always the same. Sell off those with higher profit and keep those bought recently for rental. Best of both world.

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    looking at his previous posts, buy a "prop in central and 5% off the peak"

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Now you are attacking even the Chief Valuer

Remember in 2009, Sim Lian bid for the current Waterview site at Tampines ... also rejected

If investment so simple, full of billionaires in this world already

Remember the cost of construction is also affected by QEs as construction material is priced in USD (btw our SGD only gain 15% against USD since QE1) .. if you have a maid, most likely she is asking for higher salary too ...

In a way, QEs inflating the whole world, you have no choice dude
    now is different from 2009, right?
    In 2009 people may think the market was at its bottom, but now, I doubt anyone would think in that way, even the most bullish bull in this forum

now you think over it, whether is BB or god or sky or .....very clever...they created a 2009 & QE, let you think things will not fall apart....nobody trust real fox is coming now, everybody just jump in, property or stock, once, they sell everything, that is it, the road of no return.....
    greedy people ought to be killed without mercy, no bailout let them pay their lesson for the rest of life....be fair to all citizens....
    those pocketed money, vomit out everything plus tons of debt to be paid for next 15-20 yrs....
    this is called real smart...not those fool, kay smart....carry all their babies for whole life.....haha.....

In fact, there are people like Paul Krugman who argues that everybody should be on near zero rate .... which will of course further fuel inflation in Singapore:

I believe that the ECB rate hike earlier this year will go down in history as a classic example of policy idiocy. We would probably still be in this mess even if the ECB hadn’t raised rates, but the sheer stupidity of obsessing over inflation when the euro was obviously at risk boggles the mind.
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    u missed the point totally......
    There are different asset classes in the physical assets

real estate is definitely no agriculture commodities

Quote Originally Posted by SpinCity
    What did I miss?
    refer back to teddy's posts.....he highlighted basic's comment in Red......perhaps teddy shd expand the font too

really point 3 is the real simple math....no way out liao....
    I 100% sure that liar devilplate don't know how to calculate....haha....

Barclays Says Italy Is Finished

November 9th, 2011

The Barclays point of view:
    1) At this point, it seems Italy is now mathematically beyond point of no return
    2) While reforms are necessary, in and of itself not be enough to prevent crisis
    3) Reason? Simple math–growth and austerity not enough to offset cost of debt
    4) On our ests, yields above 5.5% is inflection point where game is over
    5) The danger:high rates reinforce stability concerns, leading to higher rates
    6) and deeper conviction of a self sustaining credit event and eventual default
    7) We think decisions at eurozone summit is step forward but EFSF not adequate
    8) Time has run out–policy reforms not sufficient to break neg mkt dynamics
    9) Investors do not have the patience to wait for austerity, growth to work
    10) And rate of change in negatives not enuff to offset slow drip of positives
    11) Conclusion: We think ECB needs to step up to the plate, print and buy bonds
    12) At the moment ECB remains unwilling to be lender last resort on scale needed
    13) But frankly will have hand forced by market given massive systemic risk

Quote Originally Posted by basic
    now you think over it, whether is BB or god or sky or .....very clever...they created a 2009 & QE, let you think things will not fall apart....nobody trust real fox is coming now, everybody just jump in, property or stock, once, they sell everything, that is it, the road of no return.....
    greedy people ought to be killed without mercy, no bailout let them pay their lesson for the rest of life....be fair to all citizens....
    those pocketed money, vomit out everything plus tons of debt to be paid for next 15-20 yrs....
    this is called real smart...not those fool, kay smart....carry all their babies for whole life.....haha.....
    i tink its a fair assumption tat basic sold his ppty cheaply in 09 and nvr expect SG ppty to rebound so quickly whereas USA ppty still crashing at the same time.....

so basically he is hoping ppty to drop >50% so tat the px can drop below wat he sold in 09(seller's remorse)

i tink its a fair assumption tat basic sold his ppty cheaply in 09 and nvr expect SG ppty to rebound so quickly whereas USA ppty still crashing at the same time.....

so basically he is hoping ppty to drop >50% so tat the px can drop below wat he sold in 09(seller's remorse)

liar king...you lost all your credibility only talking of personal thing....real childish boy boy.....keep grumbling like chow cha bo.....haha....
    nobody interested such thing lah, liar.....

refer back to teddy's posts.....he highlighted basic's comment in Red......perhaps teddy shd expand the font too
    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Jim Roger even now asking people to buy physical assets like commodities - gold, and especially agriculture commodities! Quoting him and said gold and property will crash is like slapping yourself in the face? Quote wrong person lah!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by basic
    Jim Roger moved to spore 3-4 yrs liao...till today, he has not bought a property yet....still renting....

many fools here laughed at renting...go & laugh at him lah....got money, who carre rent or buy...got money got time...only let those with tons of DEBT, work like dog, then bark like dog here.....

holding property now, they thought holding gold....even gold will crash eventually, sure much earlier than property....there is sequence one, property already too late now...no buyers, just hold on, wait for greece, italy, PIIGS, france, US, UK, China, Japan, Germany.....anyone will cause domino to fall 1 by 1....be patient lah....haha.....

Basic said that JR has been renting for the past 4 years so JR is not bullish on properties, I take it as a valid statement
    Basic does not have to agree with JR on the gold price and I don't see any problem with that
    JR did not recommend real estate property, did he?
    It is teddy who bound gold and property together, isn't it?
    What did I miss?

There are different asset classes in the physical assets

real estate is definitely no agriculture commodities
    Jim Roger moved to spore 3-4 yrs liao...till today, he has not bought a property yet....still renting....

many fools here laughed at renting...go & laugh at him lah....got money, who carre rent or buy...got money got time...only let those with tons of DEBT, work like dog, then bark like dog here.....

holding property now, they thought holding gold....even gold will crash eventually, sure much earlier than property....there is sequence one, property already too late now...no buyers, just hold on, wait for greece, italy, PIIGS, france, US, UK, China, Japan, Germany.....anyone will cause domino to fall 1 by 1....be patient lah....haha.....
    tats wat teddy highlighted in red and i help to expand it in case some r color blind

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Property is not in his blood. Only Commodities is. .
    Is like people asking why Ng Teng Fong doesn't play paper Commodities like Jim Roger?

Do you know why JR didn't mention property in his list?

Basic said that JR has been renting for the past 4 years so JR is not bullish on properties, I take it as a valid statement
    Basic does not have to agree with JR on the gold price and I don't see any problem with that
    JR did not recommend real estate property, did he?
    It is teddy who bound gold and property together, isn't it?
    What did I miss?
    JR urging ppl to buy Gold....rite?

but basic quote JR and double cross him by saying gold will crash earlier den ppty......so basically quote the wrong person lah....

basic is the one who bound gold and ppty tgt.....

tats wat teddy highlighted in red and i help to expand it in case some r color blind

liar king, you lost all credibility, only know expand & highlight...simple math also don't know, from all your posting, know nut.....

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Property is not in his blood. Only Commodities is. .
    Is like people asking why Ng Teng Fong doesn't play paper Commodities like Jim Roger?
    I am not talking about investment property but he doesn't even buy a house for own stay
    Property tycoons who don't investment in agriculture commodities buy rice for own consumptions, right?

but basic quote JR and double cross him by saying gold will crash earlier den ppty......so basically quote the wrong person lah....

finger point at me more, I am very scared....haha......
    stupid fool......nobody care about you lah....

I don't think so. Regarding JR Basic only said JR is still renting and he never "quote" JR in that post
    It is Teddy who quoted JR

For the gold and property crash he never make reference to JR
    it is your own inference, please?

By the way, before you call ppl color blind, read the post first

finger point at me more, I am very scared....haha......
    stupid fool......nobody care about you lah....
    u gave us a very good lesson....

tink before u post

which line Basic quoted JR?

I don't think so. Regarding JR Basic only said JR is still renting

For the gold and property crash he never make reference to JR
    it is your own inference, please?
    By the way, before you call ppl color blind, read the post first
    ok....itsok for us to arrive at different conclusion....u noe there is smthing call comprehension rite.....a paragraph can have different meaning depending on how one perceives it to be

shall not argue wif u on this anymore.....my fun opponent is basic and not u.....

I would suggest the mods shut this thread. It's just a shouting match now.......

ok....itsok for us to arrive at different conclusion....u noe there is smthing call comprehension rite.....a paragraph can have different meaning depending on how one perceives it to be

shall not argue wif u on this anymore.....my fun opponent is basic and not u.....
    Do I perceive wrongly on you calling ppl color blind?

What is wrong with you? You still haven't back your 80,000 units claim in 2-3 years and you are pointing fingers at others? You are a joke...

liar king...you lost all your credibility only talking of personal thing....real childish boy boy.....keep grumbling like chow cha bo.....haha....
    nobody interested such thing lah, liar.....

Quote Originally Posted by avo7007
    I would suggest the mods shut this thread. It's just a shouting match now.......
    hahahaha, agree.
    When there are more "idiots" "fools" "morons" "liar" used in one thread, it deserves to be shut

Do I perceive wrongly on you calling ppl color blind?
    i do not know u in person and i make a fair guess tat u might be color blind....so for the benefit for some color blind bros here, i help to expand the font too

haha...cooling period....1 hour....

i do not know u in person and i make a fair guess tat u might be color blind....so for the benefit for some color blind bros here, i help to expand the font too
    As you pointed out, people may have different perceptions on the same statement
    You may want to go back to read the post one more time before calling ppl color blind. It is not a fair guess at all

As you pointed out, people may have different perceptions on the same statement
    You may want to go back to read the post one more time before calling ppl color blind. It is not a fair guess at all
    dun be offended.....not worth it.....

hahahaha, agree.
    When there are more "idiots" "fools" "morons" "liar" used in one thread, it deserves to be shut
    the person who uses all the above deserves to be shut.....hehehe

the person who uses all the above deserves to be shut.....hehehe
    you started it....evil complain 1st, always....