Page 50 of 561 FirstFirst ... 202530354045464748495051525354556065707580 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 16815

Thread: Property price is coming down fast

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    I am too into passive income nowadays
    I understand where u r coming from....hehe....tats y some of my fh ppty is not for sale

At the end of the loan, hse is paid for by the tenants

Duplicated....

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    I understand where u r coming from....hehe....tats y some of my fh ppty is not for sale

At the end of the loan, hse is paid for by the tenants

with coming recession, many jobs will lose, most tenants will be gone soon...they will just disappear overnight without even informing you...you can have the 1 month deposit, they will take whatever in the house & gone....

so Dow down almost 400 pts, EuroUsd plunged 350 pips in 1 trading session....
    due to Italy debt problem, bond yield exceeded 7% trigger point...1 way road to be like Greece now....2 domino going to fall to trigger global crisis anytime...let see which one 1st, either 1 is good enough, many more out there...just a matter of time, panic will be 10x bigger than Lehman bros....be patient & wait......once market plunges, STI will fall below 2000 easily within days...not yet...coming....

bo tai chi, hold tigh ttight to your property....don't shout here, contact your agent to sell there....haha....

ROUBINI: There’s Only One Option Left For Italy

November 9th, 2011

more house raise Italy bond margin now..this will push Italy to the end road....US will definitely love to see that, so all US broking house will act together to push above 10%.....
    Italy in politic unstable now....
    just now Bernanke, no comment, wasting time....haha....

will France be next after Italy??....
    2 new Euro PM likely tonight & tomorrow for Greece & Italy...more political unstable, more mess & more noises.....very nice....

Warning: The Italian contagion is about to hit Paris

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    All these talk about prices drop in this thread of this forum...today I called up banker to check on anotehr unit I am interested...the valuation price is still high as comapred to a few months back ..no sign of dropping price? what is going on???

there are already many fools & developers selling 20% below last few months price now, whether they are fool or you are in coming few yrs, time will tell.....from what I see from here, they are the smart one, let time tell.....haha....

banker can tell you anything now, when you seriously want to borrow, valuation will be lower to protect themselves now....housing loan rate already up 1% compared to early of this yr......

global crisis already out there....just waiting for death sentence, that is all...nobody is spending now, nobody is buying anything, don't talk about ILLIQUID property, only fools buy property now.....debt will crash all economy, spore will not be spared, will be the 1st to enter recession again due to it gigantic property bubble.....you can hold tight tight to your property, let it down >50% in 2-3 yrs time....

basic - so far you have been surfing the Internet to disseminate factors that may crash the local property market. Let me test your analysis: which district or type of housing will be affected first, and by how much in 2-3 years' time. Generalised statements will not be accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    my co expanding cos our sales is tagged against the population especially in asia.
    unless there is a decline in population else we will need to expand periodically.

population increase...no use...no money, whole world has no money now, chasing for money now, not chasing for good & services....

retrenchment cycle already started....may not hit you now, but next yr will be a big wave, expand now, spend more now, next yr cut earlier, that is all....better carry your boss now or kena fire next yr......smile & kena scolded everyday, take company money, must let them sc.rew lah, that is life....haha....
    Last edited by basic; 10-11-11 at 06:31.

Tenants can disappear overnight ... sure .. it happens to Dubai, many cars on loan found in the airport lol

Let's see China-A will react badly this morning
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    basic - so far you have been surfing the Internet to disseminate factors that may crash the local property market. Let me test your analysis: which district or type of housing will be affected first, and by how much in 2-3 years' time. Generalised statements will not be accepted.
    same lah penny will crash 1st....from outside to central...
    eventually all will down>50%....some more some less....see the sign>, not 50% for all....

I can't type everything, just copy & paste some, then explain from there...

no way to avoid a recession now, just when...coming soon...property already too late to run....same to stock, Cosco still can sell $2 3-4 months ago, now no way to sell at that price for next 10 yrs liao.....same to most stocks....

for me 1 against tenth of them....easy lah.....

Jim Rogers has said something interesting:

100% Chance of Crisis, Worse Than 2008: Jim Rogers
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/45219555

Maybe someone with connection here can visit him at his residence in Singapore and get some tips from him.

Jim Rogers has said something interesting:

100% Chance of Crisis, Worse Than 2008: Jim Rogers
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/45219555

Maybe someone with connection here can visit him at his residence in Singapore and get some tips from him.

Jim Roger moved to spore 3-4 yrs liao...till today, he has not bought a property yet....still renting....

many fools here laughed at renting...go & laugh at him lah....got money, who carre rent or buy...got money got time...only let those with tons of DEBT, work like dog, then bark like dog here.....

holding property now, they thought holding gold....even gold will crash eventually, sure much earlier than property....there is sequence one, property already too late now...no buyers, just hold on, wait for greece, italy, PIIGS, france, US, UK, China, Japan, Germany.....anyone will cause domino to fall 1 by 1....be patient lah....haha.....

You must be still renting huh?

I am not, but cannot tell more....you know these bunch of xxxxx here...haha....
    with tons of money, who care, rent or buy, you can pick & choose, ask owner to do all kind of rubbish, now they are panic to worry to lose tenant, they treat you like king, you kick them like fool...so many out there....not happy knock a hole in their house, pour water to their pacquet flooring....who care...haha....

only greed & fool hope & wait for US, Europe to print money day & night...
    if can print why MF global bankrupt, why their property crash like toufu right now, property foreclosure at record high now, Dow plunged ~400 last night, 50 million in food stamp, tons of college loan can't pay back now, no jobs, occupy >1000 cities.....why they don't print to help all these?? they will continue to sell property & asset in Asia to transfer money back to rescue....

same to Europe, print? where is the money?? beg china, japan, emerging market till kneel down now....why don't print? kneel down like that ugly fool here...why Italy bond yield surges, same to PIIGS, Greece is 250% now, where is the money?? what happen to EFSF, 1 cts also don't have now, they themselves don't put in, expect Asia to pump in??...

same to spore, better for govt to run fast, sell fast, dispose whatever they need to now...Temasek/GIC exposure is too huge, super high risk in next few yrs when global stock market crash>60-80%....dump their property & land now to save for coming raining days....if they become collector instead, then whole world will dump to them, then they will hold all useless & bankrupt themselves....nobody will buy from them forever...then spore will be gone.....

they will not print lah....as now they know, the more they print, they crash will be harder...look at today is the result of printing in 2009/10....more to come, actual effect is still not out yet....

Quote Originally Posted by basic
    with tons of money, who care, rent or buy, you can pick & choose, ask owner to do all kind of rubbish, now they are panic to worry to lose tenant, they treat you like king, you kick them like fool...so many out there....not happy knock a hole in their house, pour water to their pacquet flooring....who care...haha....

U r staying with your parents now?

Quote Originally Posted by yeo

haha...can dig slowly...no....stay with my beloved wife.....visit & call our parent regularly....
    why so interested with where I stay.....
    go & look at what happen to this world now...what is going to happen in spore soon...
    once it triggers, that is it.....

Nikkei8,537.91-217.53-2.48%TOPIX 729.48-19.92-2.66%Time to keep a look out for good stocks again.
    only greed & fool hope & wait for US, Europe to print money day & night...
    if can print why MF global bankrupt, why their property crash like toufu right now, property foreclosure at record high now, Dow plunged ~400 last night, 50 million in food stamp, tons of college loan can't pay back now, no jobs, occupy >1000 cities.....why they don't print to help all these?? they will continue to sell property & asset in Asia to transfer money back to rescue....

same to Europe, print? where is the money?? beg china, japan, emerging market till kneel down now....why don't print? kneel down like that ugly fool here...why Italy bond yield surges, same to PIIGS, Greece is 250% now, where is the money?? what happen to EFSF, 1 cts also don't have now, they themselves don't put in, expect Asia to pump in??...

same to spore, better for govt to run fast, sell fast, dispose whatever they need to now...Temasek/GIC exposure is too huge, super high risk in next few yrs when global stock market crash>60-80%....dump their property & land now to save for coming raining days....if they become collector instead, then whole world will dump to them, then they will hold all useless & bankrupt themselves....nobody will buy from them forever...then spore will be gone.....

they will not print lah....as now they know, the more they print, they crash will be harder...look at today is the result of printing in 2009/10....more to come, actual effect is still not out yet....

Quote Originally Posted by yeo
    haha...can dig slowly...no....stay with my beloved wife.....visit & call our parent regularly....
    why so interested with where I stay.....
    go & look at what happen to this world now...what is going to happen in spore soon...
    once it triggers, that is it.....
    tons in strait times classified & propertyguru....go & ask for it, you will get, 10-20%...
    I sold what I need to...only fools still keep now....in next 1-2 yrs, you will know....
    basic basically calling himself a FOOL? See who is the greatest Fool?

basic basically calling himself a FOOL? See who is the greatest Fool?

hi LIAR, you are the greatest fool, wasting your time to pick & dig.....

the more u tok, u lose more credibility

time will tell...who is right...
    devilplate liar is the greatest fool....haha...lol....lol.....

time will tell...who is right...
    devilplate liar is the greatest fool....haha...lol....lol.....
    u r really poor thing......u need to see a physcologist asap

first time seeing a person calling himself fool....symptoms of depression

only a moron will say above....go & take your medicine...

crack & going to break now....very nice...
    hold tight tight to your property.....no return road....

THE BIG BREAKUP: Merkel Calls for ‘New Europe’

November 9th, 2011

Reports that Germany and France have begun talks to break up the eurozone amid fears that Italy will be too big to rescue

Wonder why basic never jumped out when Dow was 10,500 ... now Dow is 1000 points above that low. May be he was busy selling his properties back then. But he thinks that Dow will crash below 10k he may be in for a disappointment .... here is why:

Dow Gold ratio is also much higher now at 11740 / 1769 = 6.63 ... still stuck in between 6 and 7 range.

Definitely market sentiment is more risk averse than Lehman as Dow Gold ratio is as low (or lower) compared to when Dow was below 7k but why both Dow/Gold are so much higher now?? Here lies the magic of QE1/QE2 ...without them Dow probably at 5,000 and Gold at 1,000

And how about QE3
    Ride at your own risk !!!

This person is really pouring negative energy. Must really turn the negativity to positive energy. Otherwise, will be consumed by it.

interesting era.....if really break up....den wat happens to euros?

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Wonder why basic never jumped out when Dow was 10,500 ... now Dow is 1000 points above that low. May be he was busy selling his properties back then. But he thinks that Dow will crash below 10k he may be in for a disappointment .... here is why:

Dow Gold ratio is also much higher now at 11740 / 1769 = 6.63 ... still stuck in between 6 and 7 range.

Definitely market sentiment is more risk averse than Lehman as Dow Gold ratio is as low (or lower) compared to when Dow was below 7k but why both Dow/Gold are so much higher now?? Here lies the magic of QE1/QE2 ...without them Dow probably at 5,000 and Gold at 1,000

And how about QE3

no need to speculate what I did....my timing all very swee one!!!!.....

now is the effect of QE 1 & 2 is here to crash the world.....but it's a long road, they are not killing in 1 shot...slow died, boil frog in pot, let it keep jumping, then turn off fire a while, then turn on again, repeat till it completely death.....many more round to go from here, 1 country after another....like domino down....why Italy yesterday?? due to Greece 50% haircut threat affecting Italy banks now...Italy haircut will affect much wider world.....

where is all the nasty bulls & that liar, has to treat them same way back.....

Do you feel miserable? Pity your beloved wife. No kids?
    no need to speculate what I did....my timing all very swee one!!!!.....

now is the effect of QE 1 & 2 is here to crash the world.....but it's a long road, they are not killing in 1 shot...slow died, boil frog in pot, let it keep jumping, then turn off fire a while, then turn on again, repeat till it completely death.....many more round to go from here, 1 country after another....like domino down....why Italy yesterday?? due to Greece 50% haircut threat affecting Italy banks now...Italy haircut will affect much wider world.....

where is all the nasty bulls & that liar, has to treat them same way back.....