Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bedok Residences (D16, 99 YEARS LH, Capitaland)

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Archi is for lifestyle living where occupants appreciate the peace and tranquil whereas BR is for convenience. Two very different projects ....

Project left with only 3/4BR units, with quantum looking at ~1.6M and above ... CL has not increased the price since launch though, targeting HDB upgrades by giving additional 1% discount for folks staying nearby
    The 1% is there since Day 1 but you are right, both Archi and BR left with more than 1.5mil quantum units that is harder to move but I think Archi will somehow sell out earlier given it has less than 10 units left ...

BR left with bigger units w bad facing? I am surprised sale actually slowed for them but eCO might just help them clear the inventory. It is looking affordable w eCO hitting 1300psf.

Archi is for lifestyle living where occupants appreciate the peace and tranquil whereas BR is for convenience. Two very different projects ....

Project left with only 3/4BR units, with quantum looking at ~1.6M and above ... CL has not increased the price since launch though, targeting HDB upgrades by giving additional 1% discount for folks staying nearby
    Archi not so tranquil lah.... nearby reservoir so many mishaps!

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    The 1% is there since Day 1 but you are right, both Archi and BR left with more than 1.5mil quantum units that is harder to move but I think Archi will somehow sell out earlier given it has less than 10 units left ...

BR left with bigger units w bad facing? I am surprised sale actually slowed for them but eCO might just help them clear the inventory. It is looking affordable w eCO hitting 1300psf.
    Left overs are the largest sized 3br and 4br which command the highest quantum, so I guess it's harder for buyers to digest ... The smaller sized 3br and 4br, plus the pool facing ones already snapped up during launch in late 2011

Not sure if Eco has any significant impact on Br's sales .... Once again, I think both are v different projects ... Buyers for the 2 projects shld be after very different things ..

bedok resi has an attached mall, though price points are about 200psf apart? i would take this than watertown any day though.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    Archi not so tranquil lah.... nearby reservoir so many mishaps!
    Ya hopefully the families of the deceased do not visit this forum much otherwise they would be constantly reminded of the tragedies of their love ones here ...

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    bedok resi has an attached mall, though price points are about 200psf apart? i would take this than watertown any day though.
    I think price point about 100psf diff for BR vs eCO

Left overs are the largest sized 3br and 4br which command the highest quantum, so I guess it's harder for buyers to digest ... The smaller sized 3br and 4br, plus the pool facing ones already snapped up during launch in late 2011

Not sure if Eco has any significant impact on Br's sales .... Once again, I think both are v different projects ... Buyers for the 2 projects shld be after very different things ..
    Diff proj but if quantum is close might just encourage buyers who don't mind living in a integrated development with better connectivity and also more crowd. Agree?

bedok resi is better for rental.bad facing not impt

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    bedok resi is better for rental.bad facing not impt
    Yes agree... tenants who are interested in BR would be after the convenience, connectivity and amenities. If they want conducive and lifestyle living, they would prob opt for quieter areas in D15 or other parts of D16.

Having said that, i believe a large % of the 3/4BRs in BR are for own stay ... A colleague of mine + one of her family friends have bought BR for own stay.

What's the price for those left in BR? Easily more than 1.5mil or more?

For 3BRs, range from 1.5X to 1.6X mil ... but mostly larger units looking at not more than $1300psf. Left abt 8 units i think.

Marketing video for Bedok Mall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXp3GCQYR_o

Marketing video for Bedok Mall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXp3GCQYR_o

Thanks. It is lovely.
    Why am I shifting out of Bedok where all the action is taking place?

1.5m is for 3bed?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    1.5m is for 3bed?
    Yeps, think around 1.55M and above

hmm, about the price i was last quoted, 1.55-1.58 for a 3br facing e princess cinema if i rem correctly. Near where the entrance of the interchange where buses will be entering from ...

lovely price for a lovely view......
    it's either the mrt or the buses

still no cinema.....

hmm, about the price i was last quoted, 1.55-1.58 for a 3br facing e princess cinema if i rem correctly. Near where the entrance of the interchange where buses will be entering from ...
    Ya, not meant for those who need a peaceful and quiet env ... but for those who are after convenience and the amenities.

So Bakasa .. where is yr final choice? Think u have been exploring around Archipelago, Eco and BR for quite some time? Now all almost sold out ... Next target could be the one opp Waterview?
    Last edited by zeamybro; 04-10-12 at 09:27.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    lovely price for a lovely view......
    it's either the mrt or the buses
    Ya lor agree... if want convenience like BR, then no fantastic view .. if want fantastic view like D15 sea-facing condos, then have to endure ECP dust & noise.. if want fresh air and quiet env like those Flora Drive condos, then super ulu and incovenient.

where is the outlet for diesel fumes .. most likely to the MRT side?

anyway, BR is priced at such

Ride at your own risk !!!

How about Sea Esta and Ripple Bay? Fantastic sea view, quiet with fresh air. Not that ulu or invoncenient as compared to flora drive.

Ya lor agree... if want convenience like BR, then no fantastic view .. if want fantastic view like D15 sea-facing condos, then have to endure ECP dust & noise.. if want fresh air and quiet env like those Flora Drive condos, then super ulu and incovenient.

Ya, not meant for those who need a peaceful and quiet env ... but for those who are after convenience and the amenities.

So Bakasa .. where is yr final choice? Think u have been exploring around Archipelago, Eco and BR for quite some time? Now all almost sold out ... Next target could be the one opp Waterview?
    Ya, I really have been shopping around and watchin the action goes by ... Hahaha ... No real hurry to buy cos' currently have a place to stay. I be looking out for the one next to WV and also the other 2 TM plots coming up. Just keeping options open.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    where is the outlet for diesel fumes .. most likely to the MRT side?

anyway, BR is priced at such

http://forums.condosingapore.com/att...1&d=1349315118
    The New Upper Changi Road side will be entrance/exit for Bedok Mall shoppers, the Bedok North Dr at the rear is gonna be used by buses and residents. Not sure exact location of the diesel fumes, my guess is at the rear.

I think BR buyers can use Compass Heights as a reference, I rem the fumes cause some part of the facade of the mall to be quite black for a while until they repainted.

Ya, I really have been shopping around and watchin the action goes by ... Hahaha ... No real hurry to buy cos' currently have a place to stay. I be looking out for the one next to WV and also the other 2 TM plots coming up. Just keeping options open.
    FEO sure will build sky garden for Tampines Quarry Park facing but west sun

@bakasa: why you not try WFI or WFG subsale.. hv fantactic view, amenities dan just short drive or bus to new bedok mall.

Quote Originally Posted by heroes
    @bakasa: why you not try WFI or WFG subsale.. hv fantactic view, amenities dan just short drive or bus to new bedok mall.
    I second that, WFG subsale still cheap

Sky garden is a +

The New Upper Changi Road side will be entrance/exit for Bedok Mall shoppers, the Bedok North Dr at the rear is gonna be used by buses and residents. Not sure exact location of the diesel fumes, my guess is at the rear.

I think BR buyers can use Compass Heights as a reference, I rem the fumes cause some part of the facade of the mall to be quite black for a while until they repainted.
    The diesel fumes and exhausts for the shopping mall would be at the western part of the site (left of tennis court, in betw Blk 16 and 30). The eastern stacks would be safer bet.

Went to the showflat today and surprised to see quite a crowd, abt 5 agents on duty and not enough to serve the incoming crowd.

I see that most (if not all) of the potential buyers are in their late 40s to 50s ... Perhaps they are now rushing in to capitalise on the max loan tenure? The longer the wait, the shorter their loan tenure ....

oh i was there too today and was amazed at the crowd. I gathered from the agent that there are only 7 units of 3 bedrooom units and about 10 plus 4 bedders and a few penthouses but all facing HDB. The only plus is that this facing may be quieter than the units facing MRT.
    Surprised that after cooling measures still got so many people go and see.
    Maybe some go see ECO then walk over.