Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CDL launching a condo site next to Choa Chu Kang MRT

Smile CDL launching a condo site next to Choa Chu Kang MRT

What's your bet?
    I guess this site is much better,next to CCK MRT,behind HDB hub..

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

ec lah...
    think is the site beside my-laksa...

http://www.cdl.com.sg/app/cdl/reside...e_launches.xml

all those from 10k to 12k combined income will be rubbing their hands in eager anticipation.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    all those from 10k to 12k combined income will be rubbing their hands in eager anticipation.
    Except that CCK is at a location where birds don't lay eggs not to mention having to squeeze over at Jurong East MRT when you switch to the EW line.

Quote Originally Posted by Worsty
    Except that CCK is at a location where birds don't lay eggs not to mention having to squeeze over at Jurong East MRT when you switch to the EW line.
    those who grew up in cck will think some birds lay eggs there. same with bukit batok, same with jurong west, and likewise for pasir ris.

hello!... what's that "where birds don't lay eggs" !!...

read following articles... that eagle nest is exactly on that cdl ec site hor...

http://wildsingaporenews.blogspot.co...ondo-site.html

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_662167.html

ha, literally the bird laid eggs there.

This EC site is just on the right side of Far East's Mi Casa - those who bought the latter at $850+ psf will be crying now ...

The sharp increase of rent in prime areas have forced some foreigners to move to the suburb. The two condos next to CCK MRT (Northvale and The Warren) can fetch quite good rental. Saw some Korean mothers sending their kids to school buses in front of Northvale.

Quote Originally Posted by vip
    This EC site is just on the right side of Far East's Mi Casa - those who bought the latter at $850+ psf will be crying now ...

The sharp increase of rent in prime areas have forced some foreigners to move to the suburb. The two condos next to CCK MRT (Northvale and The Warren) can fetch quite good rental. Saw some Korean mothers sending their kids to school buses in front of Northvale.
    is CDL going to undercut the mi casa's price severely? if they launched it at 750psf would that disadvantage the mi casa buyers? but of course, mi casa's top side will be capped for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by vip

Pls look at belysa vs livia

Prime EC location next to a MRT. I be worried if my PC is beside a EC. Havnt fight already lose 10-15%. Best is sell PC and buy EC and move across the street. Newer and cheaper is killer combination.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    Prime EC location next to a MRT. I be worried if my PC is beside a EC. Havnt fight already lose 10-15%. Best is sell PC and buy EC and move across the street. Newer and cheaper is killer combination.
    qualify for EC anot? hehe

buy EC liao cannot keep HDB also

buy after 5yr MOP, prices will be on par of condos nearby....1st owner bot from developer tantio....jus like those who bot hdb bto

hdb bto cheap cheap but resale hdb prices still high.....u get the point?

pls check out hdb resale price in punggol where there is like endless supply of hdb btos

CCK is not that far away from town or the second CBD at Jurong. It's a relatively quieter location with more greenery and nature than northeast. And it's popular with the Koreans since it's near Upper Bukit Timah where the Koreans reside.

Quote Originally Posted by Worsty

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    qualify for EC anot? hehe

buy EC liao cannot keep HDB also

buy after 5yr MOP, prices will be on par of condos nearby....1st owner bot from developer tantio....jus like those who bot hdb bto

hdb bto cheap cheap but resale hdb prices still high.....u get the point?

pls check out hdb resale price in punggol where there is like endless supply of hdb btos
    I got a close friend sold hdb and bought north vale last year. He rents it out currently. Northvale sells for 700psf currently If I m not wrg and is ard 14 years old I think. New EC launch shld be ard that price.

Income wise I think he qualifies. Is there a waiting period to qualify for EC if sells PC? I read somewhere got 30mths waiting period.... If there isn't , good idea to move across the road

I got a close friend sold hdb and bought north vale last year. He rents it out currently. Northvale sells for 700psf currently If I m not wrg and is ard 14 years old I think. New EC launch shld be ard that price.

Income wise I think he qualifies. Is there a waiting period to qualify for EC if sells PC? I read somewhere got 30mths waiting period.... If there isn't , good idea to move across the road
    30mths waiting period

its only gd for hdb 2nd timer ....can buy and sell their HDB upon keys collection

Haha, plan fail, need 30 months.

Ownership in Private Property

You, your spouse, any occupiers listed in the Application Form or their spouses must not own or dispose or have an estate or interest in any other flat, house, building or land*
    Within 30 months before the date of application, and
    Between the application date and the date of taking possession of the EC

* includes but not limited to:
    HUDC flats (Privatised and Non-Privatised)
    Properties acquired by gift
    Properties inherited as beneficiaries under a will or as a result of the Intestate Succession Act
    Private properties
    Properties owned/acquired/disposed through nominees regardless of properties location

Like that EC sure huat. Now EC releases is getting damn near to MRT. Looks like govt is looking to stablise price by releasing more land near or next to MRT for EC housing. Priced at 15% cheaper, it sounds like a sure win proposal?

so u realise the beauty of having the 30mths waiting period?

Like that EC sure huat. Now EC releases is getting damn near to MRT. Looks like govt is looking to stablise price by releasing more land near or next to MRT for EC housing. Priced at 15% cheaper, it sounds like a sure win proposal?
    15% cheaper for hdb alike regulations for 1st 8yrs (3+5)

worth it anot...u decide

ok... i saw that big CDL advertisement today...

it is not that site (where advertisement located) that is directly opposite northvale and beside lot 1 mall/mrt lah...
    that 1 should be just some show flat....
    actual site is still quite far away from lot 1 mall and mrt

actual site shoule be this 1... 320psf land bidding... linear direct distance about 0.53km from mrt
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Choa+C...+breaking+bid/

if sekali 320(land)+350(build)+100(profit)=770psf...
    then may be go buy 5-6yr old the-warren at ~$766psf (propertyguru, aug2011) better...

or may be once it launched at $770psf only, the warren and northvale shoot up by ~$50-100psf immediately...

but most of the EC are in location where bird don't lay eggs. W/o mrt is quite in accessible

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    or may be once it launched at $770psf only, the warren and northvale shoot up by ~$50-100psf immediately...
    very likely launched ave 750psf....but MM sizes....2bdr 7xxsqft, 3bdr 10xxsqft and 4bdr 13xxsqft whereas warren 2bdr 10xxsqft oredi

the units sizes out liao?

750psf before first timer grant sounds about right, like esparina.

15% cheaper for hdb alike regulations for 1st 8yrs (3+5)

worth it anot...u decide

Most pple buy EC to stay so they don't care so much mop. I don't think pple buy EC with investment mindset. So they see it as cheaper alternative to PC. Furthermore when they wanna sell, they got that 10-15% advantage

Most pple buy EC to stay so they don't care so much mop. I don't think pple buy EC with investment mindset. So they see it as cheaper alternative to PC. Furthermore when they wanna sell, they got that 10-15% advantage
    For first timer yes....since they may not have extra bullet and treat the 8yrs to save up for another ppty

But for 2nd timer...hmm....8yrs cant buy another PC.....miss the boat how

For first timer yes....since they may not have extra bullet and treat the 8yrs to save up for another ppty

But for 2nd timer...hmm....8yrs cant buy another PC.....miss the boat how
    there is another logic, you can stay in EC since it's cheap.

eg $600k.

Invest on PC which cld be in millions then collect rental to payoff ur EC installment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    there is another logic, you can stay in EC since it's cheap.

eg $600k.

Invest on PC which cld be in millions then collect rental to payoff ur EC installment.
    ....?

Can only invest in another PC 8yrs later rite?

....?

Can only invest in another PC 8yrs later rite?
    after 5 yrs.

alamak... ec for own stay shiok shiok lah...
    you people hor... so greedy for $$ type...

if you so greedy for $$ type then...
    can still go cheong S$900K+ for a 4bdr dual key ec...
    (or S$800K+ for a 3bdr dual key ec)
    then rent out the studio section for S$2K? (similar to mm?)

rent might be able to cover your mortgage repayment... shiok boh?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    after 5 yrs.
    2.5yr (after sold PC) + 3yr (build) + 5yr (mop)...

me grow old liow...