Page 1 of 58 1234561116212631 ... LastLast

Thread: Suites @ Paya Lebar

Default Suites @ Paya Lebar

Anyone checked this one out? 10 min walk to Serangoon MRT and NEX. Excellent layout for studios, one and two bedders!
    I highly recommend this one. Just got one in fact. Launched recently on the 24 September 2011. Went on the day of the launch. Excellent choice!

Welcome to Club Fragrance.

You can bet this TOP next Oct...

Urban Residences is better right?

how many units had been sold? i had the impression that i saw streamers and a VVIP preview in aug but saw that very few units were sold in aug (very unlike fragrance).

Quote Originally Posted by Jcmillineum
    Anyone checked this one out? 10 min walk to Serangoon MRT and NEX. Excellent layout for studios, one and two bedders!
    I highly recommend this one. Just got one in fact. Launched recently on the 24 September 2011. Went on the day of the launch. Excellent choice!

urban resi higher quantum for bigger units and faces the t-junction.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Urban Residences is better right?

Interesting. What is the psf for 1-bedder?

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Welcome to Club Fragrance.

You can bet this TOP next Oct...
    Confirmed, since only 5 storey development, "short time", chop chop, they finish in 12mths (max 15mths) like Kovan Grandeur. Double quick time...

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Confirmed, since only 5 storey development, "short time", chop chop, they finish in 12mths (max 15mths) like Kovan Grandeur. Double quick time...
    Yes, I can't wait for it to be completed! I think this one is better than urban residence which is near T junction and bad facing....
    Suites @ Paya Lebar will be snapped up in no time....!
    I love the walk from there to Nex! Perfect if you know the shortcut, only 10 min!!!

Yes, I can't wait for it to be completed! I think this one is better than urban residence which is near T junction and bad facing....
    Suites @ Paya Lebar will be snapped up in no time....!
    I love the walk from there to Nex! Perfect if you know the shortcut, only 10 min!!!
    U sound like an agent there. I doubt it is a 10 min leisurely walk. I will take a look at the showflat when I'm free in the next 1-2 week.

Really sounds like an agt

More like 10min brisk walk

Vy similar layout as kovan grandeur

1yr TOP no sweat

U sound like an agent there. I doubt it is a 10 min leisurely walk. I will take a look at the showflat when I'm free in the next 1-2 week.
    Maybe 10mins "false march" army style...

Walk with wife or girlfriend, even with the short cut that JCMilinem is talking about should be about 15mins from point to point including waiting time at traffic lights,etc.

Distance as per property guru is 750m to Serangoon MRT (Nex). Old man walk maybe 20mins...

Quote Originally Posted by Fleur
    Interesting. What is the psf for 1-bedder?
    The psf is pretty high. My agent told me about 1.5 months back that the studio apartment is close to $500k for only <350 sq ft.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Vy similar layout as kovan grandeur

1yr TOP no sweat
    Exact same look as Suites @ East Coast. Just add yellow color to fins...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Really sounds like an agt

More like 10min brisk walk
    haha, i just bought it la.....went there to look at it again...went to urban residence too...too expensive

Congrats. Do you have layout of units?
    haha, i just bought it la.....went there to look at it again...went to urban residence too...too expensive

You bought a 2 bedder or 3 bedder? Is it good for investment or home stay? Nearby Urban Residence and The Vue all offer small sized units priced at $1200psf to $1400psf. How much is this project asking currently?

This is opposite Minton right?
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Really dunno whats this about x or y mins walking... got money to buy/stay condo no money to take cab ma?

Just gotta make sure not too deep in and can easiiy flag down cab.

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    This is opposite Minton right?
    Diagonal opposite, probably about 100m-150m away...closed to T-junction ( upper paya lebar - Lor Ah Soo )Should be the old Charles Ville apartment enbloc plot...

Fragrance Group making good$ from this project:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...093594/1/.html

Fragrance Properties to buy S$28m site
    By Jo-ann Huang | Posted: 15 November 2010 1530 hrs

SINGAPORE: Fragrance Properties, the property development unit of Fragrance Group, is acquiring a site at Upper Paya Lebar Road for S$28 million.

Known as MK23 Lot 03331T, the site currently houses a block of old apartments.

The freehold site is zoned for residential development.

It has a total land area of 3,173.6 square metres and has a maximum gross plot ratio of 1.4.

The land can yield a maximum permissable gross floor area of 4.887.34 square metres, including an additional 10 per cent balcony space.

Pending approval, Fragrance Properties intends to develop a residential apartment building on the site.

It intends to finance the acquisition and development through internal funds and bank loans.

The transaction is not expected to have any material impact on the company's earnings and net tangible assets for the current financial year.

-CNA/wk

hi JCmillinuem, we cld be neighbours. i got one at blk 11, which blk is yrs in

seems like u are very satisfied with the purchase! haa .. well to me, it's not exactly a very satisfying buy ..but a reasonable deal (considering i cant afford anything more exp than this!). when i was at the show house, manyh studios are available and units with pool view esp at 2nd/3rd levels hv been sold. So no choice but to get a higher floor

i would say the walking distance to serangoon mrt is probably btw 10-15mins .. 10mins on normal pace and 15mins on brisk walk, theres a traffic to cross so that adds to the total time. i wldnt walk in early morning en route to office .. rather take a bus nearby and 2 stops to serangoon mrt. at least we dont hv to rush/worry over connecting bus when we catch the last train on the circle line as we can walk back

i bought it for stay as i am a foreigner and am sick of helping ppl paying their mortgage so decided i will be happier paying for my own. I bought it because:

1) its a small project of 99 units, mainly studios and one bedder (so less human traffic - or so i hope!!). i am renting in whitewater now in pasir ris, EC. And weekends are nightmare for me when i drop by the clubhouse to surf net or read because kids will be screaming and there seems to be birthday party for the kids every weekend. The same happens at the pool area. Many ppl BBQing and kids shrieking so i decided i want to hole up in a quiet place and live like a hermit.

2) quite spacious glass walled balcony (just personal preference- i like big balcony with heaps of natual lights) and a view of whole stretch of the 24m long pool as my block is in the middle

3) walking distance to serangoon mrt and nearby stuff like the new paya lebar business park and upgrade of circle line/serangoon interchange (i think more buses connects to more plcs??)

4) quick finishing by oct 2012 est. most of the new launch now wil be ready only in 3yrs time so the faster i get the keys, the bettter for me

like i said, not a star buy to me (was actually hoping i didnt make the decision so i could look at more options like euhabitat !!) but like u, i cant wait to get the keys!

U missed Park Residences which is a better buy as it is a 5 min walk to MRT, and two 24 hour petrol stations are nearby.

U missed Park Residences which is a better buy as it is a 5 min walk to MRT, and two 24 hour petrol stations are nearby.
    yea! and others i think. well cant really reverse my decision as paid up the 20% and no use bashing myself, jsut move on and make the most out of the buy!

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    yea! and others i think. well cant really reverse my decision as paid up the 20% and no use bashing myself, jsut move on and make the most out of the buy!
    Don't feel bad. Think Park Residences is more expensive. Key is not to think about any 'what if's. It will never end. Congrats on your purchase!

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Don't feel bad. Think Park Residences is more expensive. Key is not to think about any 'what if's. It will never end. Congrats on your purchase!
    hi ysyap! Thanks! yeah i share your view too ..there are endless "what if" in life ...to begin with, it was already a bad time for me to buy a unit with the euro crisis and stock crash .. then "what if" i boguht the unit in 2009 when housing prices are down under ... blah blah blah

if we keep on harping on these whatifs, life gonna be miserable. i think whats impt is we have a roof over our head and its a roof we can call our own.

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    they want their pay cheque asap.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    they want their pay cheque asap.

i just hope they wont compromise the quality juz because they wan rush it out fast !

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    i just hope they wont compromise the quality juz because they wan rush it out fast !
    i have had 3 of their developments and i can say they are all of decent quality and workmanship. Rest assured.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    i have had 3 of their developments and i can say they are all of decent quality and workmanship. Rest assured.
    thanks for the assurance. fragrance thg its a big hotel builder, is no big player in the housing market unlike cdl, far east etc. So initially i am a bit skeptical too.