Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1722273237424344454647484950515257 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1725

Thread: Suites @ Paya Lebar

Quote Originally Posted by allets
    Sorry for the confusion...
    allets = dolphin
    Changed my password and subsequently forgot. that's the problem.

Check with you... I tried to logon with my ipad 2 (am quite a new user), but couldn't seem to go through. This forum website not supported by Apple op system? Thanks.
    haha. i see ..yes. set remember me!

hmm not ipad user so cant advise. I can log in from iphone though i suspect i am not answering your question

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    I really am guessing... some disgruntled buyer is trying to get back at Fragrance???
    REN ZAI ZHUO ..TIAN ZAI KAN!!

Don't be upset about the TOP thing. Here are some nice chandeliers pix in case my future neighbours are looking forward to design your treasured purchases. My friend ordered 2 beautiful pcs through Taobao website.

I think chandeliers in an MM with normal ceiling high is, literally, OTT or Over The Top. Just IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    I think chandeliers in an MM with normal ceiling high is, literally, OTT or Over The Top. Just IMO.
    Nah! These days they come in small and medium sizes, shapes & designs. Not like the past where you only saw them in bungalows and hotels. My friend's unit is a small 2 bedder. Looks beautiful and cozy.

Nah! These days they come in small and medium sizes, shapes & designs. Not like the past where you only saw them in bungalows and hotels. My friend's unit is a small 2 bedder. Looks beautiful and cozy.
    Thanks for sharing dolphin! the uncle has a point .Haa ..couldnt imagine that too till u shared it comes in dwarf size too

in terms of furniture, i think what we MM owners really need is a store-away bed. The bedroom in spl is really small so i will be installing either sofa bed or wall bed. See below link

http://www.hiddenwallbed.com/products.html

If we could gather and buy in bulk, i m sure we can get a good rate.
    Last edited by graveyard; 24-05-12 at 14:35.

Don't be upset about the TOP thing. Here are some nice chandeliers pix in case my future neighbours are looking forward to design your treasured purchases. My friend ordered 2 beautiful pcs through Taobao website.
    and install himself? is there any defects? how much will be the savings?

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    Thanks for sharing dolphin! the uncle has a point .Haa ..couldnt imagine that too till u shared it comes in dwarf size too

in terms of furniture, i think what we MM owners really need is a store-away bed. The bedroom in spl is really small so i will be installing either sofa bed or wall bed. See below link

If your unit is one bedder with own bedroom, why need to hide with wall bed? Every day sleeping will be such a chore. Imagine the days you come back dead tired or drunk just wanna hop into bed (not into pool) still have to fumble with it... Unless you tell me its for second bed in hall for guests. Then thumbs up!!!!

I saw a queen-sized bed in the SPL showflat... looks ok to me, unless you prefer more walking space, you can get a super-single. I have seen some sofa bed in Ikea that looks comfortable too. There's no bay window so the space is not that tight. Ikea has good idea for MM apartments.

If your unit is one bedder with own bedroom, why need to hide with wall bed? Every day sleeping will be such a chore. Imagine the days you come back dead tired or drunk just wanna hop into bed (not into pool) still have to fumble with it... Unless you tell me its for second bed in hall for guests. Then thumbs up!!!!

haa. if too tired, will just sink into the coach that i plan to put in living room. i m just thinking - the bed will take up so much space and I need it only when i sleep, other times its just wasting space. So i wan do a hidden bed, and put the computer, study desk in the room as well. so when i hide the bed, still got space to move around .. i studied the layout and wan reserve the liviing room for watching tv, reading. Away from the laptop computer!

and it should be quite easy to hide / unhide the bed rite/

can also be useful for normal units with bomb shelter for maids.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    and install himself? is there any defects? how much will be the savings?
    She got the electrical contractor to assemble and install, plus whole apartment lighting installation cost around $250. No defects so far. Size of each is about 18 inches diameter, design is a bit too fanciful for me. Comparing price of those I saw along Balestier, she definitely got a very good deal, incl of courier svc. But one thing... her sis who worked in China did the online purchase there and courier the items here.

I saw a queen-sized bed in the SPL showflat... looks ok to me, unless you prefer more walking space, you can get a super-single. I have seen some sofa bed in Ikea that looks comfortable too. There's no bay window so the space is not that tight. Ikea has good idea for MM apartments.
    thank god no bay window. i plan to put my computer study desk in the room so def i have to remove the bed when i am not using it ..otherwise will be cramped. i dont like single bed. i will prob get queen size - anyway can hide it so size doesnt matter

thank god no bay window. i plan to put my computer study desk in the room so def i have to remove the bed when i am not using it ..otherwise will be cramped. i dont like single bed. i will prob get queen size - anyway can hide it so size doesnt matter
    Better not to put ANY electrical appliance in the bedroom where you sleep as electromagnetic waves not good for health...

Better not to put ANY electrical appliance in the bedroom where you sleep as electromagnetic waves not good for health...
    dear sexcrazed uncle, i know but living room cramped if i put the comp there. MM - wad to do?

Do you know the ceiling height of Suite@PL?

Why only when we sleep? We are exposed to and bombarded by computer radiation, mobile phone, TV...16 hrs a day.

You got 1,910 (plus the one that you are going to reply) over posts in less than 3 months.. must have received a lot of EM radiation from your computer/mobile phone/ipad..haha.

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Why only when we sleep? We are exposed to and bombarded by computer radiation, mobile phone, TV...16 hrs a day.

You got 1,910 (plus the one that you are going to reply) over posts in less than 3 months.. must have received a lot of EM radiation from your computer/mobile phone/ipad..haha.
    Precisely coz we kena whole day from all these, when we sleep our bodies are in recuperative mode and repairing dead cells and could do with less interference isnt it. EM is not psychotropic drugs lor it wont make me more excited to write more posts nor horny for the boy meat in this forum lor...

dear sexcrazed uncle, i know but living room cramped if i put the comp there. MM - wad to do?
    Why you have a comp... Thought people use laptops or tablets these days. Especially in an MM where you have space constraints... Your tv could double up as monitor. Just wall mount it and attach mac mini to it or something. Use bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse. If not into mac substitute the mini with some compact pc cpu lor. Plus you can watch the dvd or streaming movies direct on big screen. If you like to 'do it' in bed you can turn the wall into rotating panel to fix the tv on... Just bring keyboard and or mouse to bed... ;-)

Why you have a comp... Thought people use laptops or tablets these days. Especially in an MM where you have space constraints... Your tv could double up as monitor. Just wall mount it and attach mac mini to it or something. Use bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse. If not into mac substitute the mini with some compact pc cpu lor. Plus you can watch the dvd or streaming movies direct on big screen. If you like to 'do it' in bed you can turn the wall into rotating panel to fix the tv on... Just bring keyboard and or mouse to bed... ;-)
    wa high tech uncle. i meant laptop, refered that to comp, not talking abt desktop. But i need a study desk to put my LCD and books too so i need the space in the room. dats ur current setting in your MM? I still think hidden bed gonna free up the much needed space in the bedroom!

Well if developer use form work then its not prefab. I cannot be sure though. Just vaguely remember but may be wrong.
    according to spec on the brochure, foundation is pre-cst concrete piles/bored piles/steel piles

Do you know the ceiling height of Suite@PL?
    no measurement given but not high judging from the showroom, def not those loft standard

according to spec on the brochure, foundation is pre-cst concrete piles/bored piles/steel piles
    Thank you for verifying.... so it should be relatively faster than most other project.

no measurement given but not high judging from the showroom, def not those loft standard
    Most condo have an average ceiling ht of 2.8m (not SOHO type). Some may hit up to 3.3m. SOHO will be much higher.

Thank you for verifying.... so it should be relatively faster than most other project.
    No problem. Hope soo. fg still need to be chased no matter wad

its for the piling works only. check for the beams and columns....precast or cast-in-situ... if they state it in the brochure/S&P.

its for the piling works only. check for the beams and columns....precast or cast-in-situ... if they state it in the brochure/S&P.
    hmmm not really stated. theres one on wall (internal wall - clay bricks and pre-cast concrete panel)..cant find anything else

hmmm not really stated. theres one on wall (internal wall - clay bricks and pre-cast concrete panel)..cant find anything else
    hopefully the bedrooms are not partitioned! So I guess most likely they will use cas-in-situ method.

hopefully the bedrooms are not partitioned! So I guess most likely they will use cas-in-situ method.
    partitioned? dont think so .. the bedroom is separated from living room by solid wall . how do you tell the method used is cas-in-situ ? because thats the most common approach?

partitioned? dont think so .. the bedroom is separated from living room by solid wall . how do you tell the method used is cas-in-situ ? because thats the most common approach?
    If they use brinks, it has to be in situ.