Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3813141516171819202122232833384348 ... LastLast

Thread: Suites @ Paya Lebar

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    La Dolce Vita. Mostly bigger units!
    waa sounds italian ..classsssss

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    waa sounds italian ..classsssss
    On a lighter note, it certainly sound better than 'I stay at The Tua Tow'... just joking!

not too sure abt the width of the pool here .. and i think it is 24m long .. is it small by MM standard? hope the pool facing dont see too much of the opp unit!!!
    Well when it is night time and the units turn on their lights, you don't need to be near to see every activity going on inside that unit....

Well when it is night time and the units turn on their lights, you don't need to be near to see every activity going on inside that unit....
    wow better than pay per view. msut get ready chips, popcorn and coke

wow better than pay per view. msut get ready chips, popcorn and coke
    Yes yes... your neighbors will also prepare their chips and popcorns...

On a lighter note, it certainly sound better than 'I stay at The Tua Tow'... just joking!
    haha. omg. most awful name thinkable for condo. dat means big head?

Yes yes... your neighbors will also prepare their chips and popcorns...
    i need to install dark curtains and put trees, plants at the balcony

haha. omg. most awful name thinkable for condo. dat means big head?
    Check out the new launch there...

Check out the new launch there...
    Wonder if Chanel can sue them. I was there during their pre-launch and the agent said "stay here good leh so high class, got chanel logo summore"

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Wonder if Chanel can sue them. I was there during their pre-launch and the agent said "stay here good leh so high class, got chanel logo summore"
    thats kinda unprofessional of the agent who doesnt respect trademark right. i think certainly Chanel has the right to sue them .. unless their defence is they and chanel are in ttoally different business and there's no chance ppl will be influenced or misled by the similar logo

for pool facing unit, you will directly see the unit opp you clearly?
    Yes. The whole bedroom and All right through to their main door. Of course unless is exhibitionist nobody will Open House like that la. Most drawn curtains. So when they draw their curtains i open my unit wide wide so privacy lor. See who blinks first or have more at stake to hide at home. Single man walk around house naked also nothing to lose tio bo... Been thru NS somemore shower naked and slap others guys ass if you local.

hmm thast not what i had in mind when i bot MM
    Then what mindset did you buy MM in?

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Then what mindset did you buy MM in?
    at least not live in a cave with no airflow and natural light. thats why a big balcony appeals to me

at least not live in a cave with no airflow and natural light. thats why a big balcony appeals to me
    What you described reminds of Suites @ Katong

Update 24th Feb 2012.

What you described reminds of Suites @ Katong
    why? it has big balcony???

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Update 24th Feb 2012.
    Thanks! Working on all of the stackss

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Update 24th Feb 2012.
    ahhh issit me or is there not much progression?

Quote Originally Posted by price
    ahhh issit me or is there not much progression?
    be patient mate. If u compare this vs the last pic posted by azerprop, there's some progressin. Here it shows works is on for all stacks whereas the previous shot shows work on just 2 stacks. i believe this shld be completed by 2012 end or latest by Q1, 2013

Yes. The whole bedroom and All right through to their main door. Of course unless is exhibitionist nobody will Open House like that la. Most drawn curtains. So when they draw their curtains i open my unit wide wide so privacy lor. See who blinks first or have more at stake to hide at home. Single man walk around house naked also nothing to lose tio bo... Been thru NS somemore shower naked and slap others guys ass if you local.
    sheeshh. yes good if the neighbours are more shy and hide behind curtains. then u open up and get the privacy and the view. .. walked around naked if opp girl see ..make police report for indecent exposure howw

why? it has big balcony???
    No it has longish shape and then a pathetic small balcony at one end at the bedroom and living is the main door end no ventilation no natural light!!!!

No it has longish shape and then a pathetic small balcony at one end at the bedroom and living is the main door end no ventilation no natural light!!!!
    Sounds bad. small balcony is like planter. neither here nor there. waste space! by fragrance?

Great... banks now have their own cooling measure! Stopping loan for small units will kill off another group of investors... hmmm... what about for own stay? Like that a group of buyers who are buying for own stay will also be affected!

Great... banks now have their own cooling measure! Stopping loan for small units will kill off another group of investors... hmmm... what about for own stay? Like that a group of buyers who are buying for own stay will also be affected!
    hmm are then current MM owners disadvantaged? hm i think its regardless of whether its for own stay or investment.. as long as the unit is <500 sqf. wads gonna happen to the parc rosewood?!?

hmm are then current MM owners disadvantaged? hm i think its regardless of whether its for own stay or investment.. as long as the unit is <500 sqf. wads gonna happen to the parc rosewood?!?
    While I understand the risk involved for banks but stopping loan for MM is merely swinging to the other extreme... sigh! As of now, only 1 bank has stopped loans for MM units. Hopefully the other banks don't follow... otherwise, no need govt intervention for further CMs liao... wow! Developers should really consider pricing their MM at a more realistic psf...

Well current MM owners should be quite ok for now coz they already secured loans. Only those who are looking to sell will face increasing difficulties if other banks also follow... MM for own stay is sure no problem lah...

While I understand the risk involved for banks but stopping loan for MM is merely swinging to the other extreme... sigh! As of now, only 1 bank has stopped loans for MM units. Hopefully the other banks don't follow... otherwise, no need govt intervention for further CMs liao... wow! Developers should really consider pricing their MM at a more realistic psf...

Well current MM owners should be quite ok for now coz they already secured loans. Only those who are looking to sell will face increasing difficulties if other banks also follow... MM for own stay is sure no problem lah...
    hsbc doesnt finance MM. when i was sourcing for housing loan, i called them up and they do not finance anything less than 500 sqf

i think if u have only one property which is MM under you, you should be fine because 4xx - 5xx K is affordable esp when you have the rent income coming in which shld be > mortgage pymt. So banks do not have to worry abt this group. pehaps banks are more worried for those who are overleveraged .. the MM prob will be their 2nd or 3rd property and the household needs to service several mostgage, increasing the likelihood of default.

So i think banks shld sitll be open to financing those MM buyers where MM is their first and only property. but alas most MM buyers have multiple properties and they are buying mm to rent out

hsbc doesnt finance MM. when i was sourcing for housing loan, i called them up and they do not finance anything less than 500 sqf

i think if u have only one property which is MM under you, you should be fine because 4xx - 5xx K is affordable esp when you have the rent income coming in which shld be > mortgage pymt. So banks do not have to worry abt this group. pehaps banks are more worried for those who are overleveraged .. the MM prob will be their 2nd or 3rd property and the household needs to service several mostgage, increasing the likelihood of default.

So i think banks shld sitll be open to financing those MM buyers where MM is their first and only property. but alas most MM buyers have multiple properties and they are buying mm to rent out
    How is it that if MM is your one and only property, you still have rental yield?

How is it that if MM is your one and only property, you still have rental yield?
    Haaa. sorry dude i forgot my afternoon dose of coffee . Still in dreamy state.

take bk my words. So if these MM buyers lose their source of income, they will have difficulty financing MM.. so banks are concerned. and the primary assumption by banks are MM cannot find tenants

Haaa. sorry dude i forgot my afternoon dose of coffee . Still in dreamy state.

take bk my words. So if these MM buyers lose their source of income, they will have difficulty financing MM.. so banks are concerned. and the primary assumption by banks are MM cannot find tenants
    Yup... banks must start to cover backside and meet bottomline in light of all the recent CMs...