Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212631364146 ... LastLast

Thread: Suites @ Paya Lebar

Some developers will insist on good grade stuff to upkeep their brand name for projects. Anyway, unless i get the expert to come and analyze, I'll never know the grade of marble or homo tiles i get for my unit... sigh... just have to act on faith lor...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Some developers will insist on good grade stuff to upkeep their brand name for projects. Anyway, unless i get the expert to come and analyze, I'll never know the grade of marble or homo tiles i get for my unit... sigh... just have to act on faith lor...
    Hahaa true! as long as the overall finishing looks good. I'm sure even when u sell, the buyers wont be able to tell

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    for the psf we MM buyers are paying, surely it warrants using better grade tile?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    for the psf we MM buyers are paying, surely it warrants using better grade tile?!?!?
    I've been to those MM ard telok kurau they throw in free appliances as well!

I think Fragrance might do ID for those PHs that cant move just like what they always do

Got this from the Sycamore Tree @ Fowlie Road brochure:

Floor
    d. Living / Dining: Marble / Compressed marble and/or ceramic tiles and/or
    homogenous tiles with timber and/or matching skirting finish.

What's the point of this? They can use anything from marble/ceramic/homo or even timber for ur living room?

Quote Originally Posted by price
    I've been to those MM ard telok kurau they throw in free appliances as well!

I think Fragrance might do ID for those PHs that cant move just like what they always do
    Fragrance always provide good value. Cant say the same about the other smaller MM developers... Especially those with one or two projects track record only.

Bro for your project, where is the substation? in residential block?
    Oh ya come to realise its on the ground floor beneath the 2 bedder. Right beside the carpark. No wonder the guy staying there always up late at night puffing away at balcony and wake up late to go to work and seldom home... Jokes aside, since the ground floor here is actually elevated to half floor height, the substation is actually the carpark level which is main road level so substation also super duper high ceiling guess the effect would be minimal if any.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Oh ya come to realise its on the ground floor beneath the 2 bedder. Right beside the carpark. No wonder the guy staying there always up late at night puffing away at balcony and wake up late to go to work and seldom home... Jokes aside, since the ground floor here is actually elevated to half floor height, the substation is actually the carpark level which is main road level so substation also super duper high ceiling guess the effect would be minimal if any.
    the electric makes him eccentric

kakaka. Initially i thought the 3 carpark spaces there were handicapped lots. Wonder why they built it in such a way

Fragrance always provide good value. Cant say the same about the other smaller MM developers... Especially those with one or two projects track record only.
    Yesyes, i think for MM its always safer to stick to World Class, Fragrance or Macly. Though recently Macly been building much slower

Btw mcmlxxvi bro, Did u buy KG during vvip?
    Ya. That era one not such thing as vvip or what pricing la. Fixed price. And no loyalty discount also. Now they have. Le Regal at least.

the electric makes him eccentric
    For me to notice all that i must be even more weird right sleep super late and wake up early...

Yesyes, i think for MM its always safer to stick to World Class, Fragrance or Macly. Though recently Macly been building much slower
    I dont trust Macly. Their Soho188 looked 5 to 10 years old after top 1 year only. And if you think Fragrance cookie cutter, they are worse. All and every project identical right down to the white and gray facade.

kakaka. Initially i thought the 3 carpark spaces there were handicapped lots. Wonder why they built it in such a way
    Those 3 are for vvvvvvip parking only... Lol

wads wrong with stack 11 lol
    Haha nothing wrong la! Good corner unit and pool facing too! 8 just sells better

Those 3 are for vvvvvvip parking only... Lol
    Hahaha I must be very important then! Parked there last weekend

Hahaha I must be very important then! Parked there last weekend
    !!!!!!!! You went there kaypo?

Ya. That era one not such thing as vvip or what pricing la. Fixed price. And no loyalty discount also. Now they have. Le Regal at least.
    Le Regal is giving loyalty discount? the last i heard sales quite bad. They been advertising for the past 2-3 weekends on ST. Its on a former shell station site right?

I dont trust Macly. Their Soho188 looked 5 to 10 years old after top 1 year only. And if you think Fragrance cookie cutter, they are worse. All and every project identical right down to the white and gray facade.
    woah thats bad! Shall see how KG looks in a year's time! Fragrance uses the same layout for all their recent projects too!

!!!!!!!! You went there kaypo?
    Yepp! All i did was to honk at the guard and he led me in! Went there to look see look see your unit! I saw this family (Hdb facing 1st floor) had like 4-5 ppl staying in it! their living room is converted into a room!

Le Regal is giving loyalty discount? the last i heard sales quite bad. They been advertising for the past 2-3 weekends on ST. Its on a former shell station site right?
    Went there last weekend its 50% or so sold. Special price for the units tucked inside blocked view lol

Yepp! All i did was to honk at the guard and he led me in! Went there to look see look see your unit! I saw this family (Hdb facing 1st floor) had like 4-5 ppl staying in it! their living room is converted into a room!
    What?? How interesting. Is it the one with a lot of potted plants in balcony...

4-5 in a MM??!?!?

woah thats bad! Shall see how KG looks in a year's time! Fragrance uses the same layout for all their recent projects too!
    Aiya you see those like Merlot and City Regency lor. About 2 to 3 years old. Walls a bit dirty thats more or less it la. No major malfunction. Check out their older projects like the Sunshine series. Sunshine Grandeur/Residence/Loft and the Elegance series East Elegance, Elegance @ Changi. If you want even oldery go see Sunflower series. Sunflower Residence/Mansion/The Sunflower...

Anyway after defects liability period over its hand over to MA and MC liao. The upkeep is in their hands not the developer.

I think so! Their entire living room is laid with mattresses!

Got this from the Sycamore Tree @ Fowlie Road brochure:

Floor
    d. Living / Dining: Marble / Compressed marble and/or ceramic tiles and/or
    homogenous tiles with timber and/or matching skirting finish.

What's the point of this? They can use anything from marble/ceramic/homo or even timber for ur living room?
    but they cannot use cement floor, so that point d is very important.

I think so! Their entire living room is laid with mattresses!
    God... Then those audience in hdb block opposite must be very contented staying in spacious hdb flat looking at them squeezing so desperately in a so called condo unit.

God... Then those audience in hdb block opposite must be very contented staying in spacious hdb flat looking at them squeezing so desperately in a so called condo unit.
    How big is the unit bro? I am visualizing how can i survive alone in a 400 sqf space

How big is the unit bro? I am visualizing how can i survive alone in a 400 sqf space
    Quite big la, can fit a whole family of 5 leh

Quite big la, can fit a whole family of 5 leh
    sure bo. Big PES unit?