Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162126313641 ... LastLast

Thread: Suites @ Paya Lebar

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Problem is Urban Suites is not yet constructed. Its underground carpark will cause some soil movements for Suites @ Paya Lebar later.
    If soil movement is so big that its causing undue stress to the neighboring project, then its quite jialat liao...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    If soil movement is so big that its causing undue stress to the neighboring project, then its quite jialat liao...
    i better make sure i can slip into the bomb shelter pretty fast in case the tower topple down. but will be dead too?

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    i better make sure i can slip into the bomb shelter pretty fast in case the tower topple down. but will be dead too?
    Don't worry lah... very unlikely. Civil engineer will have to pack up and go home liao or go to jail if got human casualty...

Don't worry lah... very unlikely. Civil engineer will have to pack up and go home liao or go to jail if got human casualty...
    Is fragrance from china or uses chinese civil engineer?????

Is fragrance from china or uses chinese civil engineer?????
    All locals...

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    All locals...
    Locals are better...can't wait to dip in the pool

Quote Originally Posted by Jcmillineum
    Locals are better...can't wait to dip in the pool
    No link ..LOL

No link ..LOL
    Always good to know your future neighbors early...

Have u guys checks out recent TOP projects by Fragrance like Prestige Heights and Kovan Grandeur?

So that you can more or less have a feel of it... 90% similar. Just tell agents you looking around to invest and wanna viewing....

Have u guys checks out recent TOP projects by Fragrance like Prestige Heights and Kovan Grandeur?

So that you can more or less have a feel of it... 90% similar. Just tell agents you looking around to invest and wanna viewing....
    i visited KG, interior finishing quite nice .....the done up PH looks good but the bedrm super small

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i visited KG, interior finishing quite nice .....the done up PH looks good but the bedrm super small
    Recent times many projects have CMI bedrooms... Sigh! Everything shrank!

Some are so small that the bed is right up against the full length glass window (2 BR units i think)....

Some are so small that the bed is right up against the full length glass window (2 BR units i think)....
    Well that Dr recently said HDB flat size shrank but quality is not compromised. Wonder if it applies to private condos too. How is quality not compromised if you can't even walk from one side of the room to the other side after putting a bed in the room?

I think there is still a market for MM or 1 bedroom apartments.
    Singles below 35 who want their own home will be the biggest customer. Another type are old couples whose children married and living on their own, may want to trade their hdb for a MM. Easy to maintain and enjoy their retirement in a better environment.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Singles below 35 who want their own home will be the biggest customer. Another type are old couples whose children married and living on their own, may want to trade their hdb for a MM. Easy to maintain and enjoy their retirement in a better environment.

Totally agree!!!

dun u tink MM mainly bot by investors?

as such, its ltv 60% and high rental making MMs a viable choice.....

investors r sort of 'forced' by market condition to buy MMs.....

if 3/4bdr cost only 600k....u tink MM 5xxk still can sell meh? hehehe.....perhaps nid to sell at 3xxk to find buyers

Yah, last time Ferraria Park Condo 1 bedroom unit big big selling only "from 348k", and 8@woodleigh stack 10 studio MM only from 369k.

Yah, last time Ferraria Park Condo 1 bedroom unit big big selling only "from 348k", and 8@woodleigh stack 10 studio MM only from 369k.

And now it has doubled!!!!
    Hope the same for all MM units now

Yup yup... that was the 2008/9 era. Some people are using that as the benchmark for the next correction...

Yup yup... that was the 2008/9 era. Some people are using that as the benchmark for the next correction...
    Really? Someone even use 1996/7 as benchmark lor.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    Really? Someone even use 1996/7 as benchmark lor.
    a lot of people have held back on buying because they thought prices may dip, but prices have been going up steadily, there will be a rush in the maker soon when everyone starts grabbing because they don't want to miss the boat again.

a lot of people have held back on buying because they thought prices may dip, but prices have been going up steadily, there will be a rush in the maker soon when everyone starts grabbing because they don't want to miss the boat again.
    agree. while the mood is more bearish than bull, there is too much liquidity still. when there is liquidity, prices stagnate or inch their way up. in fact it's good that this group of people hold back if not prices will go up too fast! kekekeke

URA is showing total 15 transactions on SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR.
    Are they showing only the sale that has paid 20%?
    Actually, more units are already sold?
    This condo seems to be a good one, and thinking of buying for stay.

Quote Originally Posted by LeNeo
    If you are keen to buy, don't wait already... every month there have been sales... wait no more units left. Think the better facing units are already taken!

Are to share why it is good?
    Quote Originally Posted by LeNeo

agree. while the mood is more bearish than bull, there is too much liquidity still. when there is liquidity, prices stagnate or inch their way up. in fact it's good that this group of people hold back if not prices will go up too fast! kekekeke
    I totally agree...once the bearish market become bull...the surge in the prices will be tremendous! soon....every single unit will be snapped up. Wther u are buying telok kurau or paya lebar, do make your decision quickly. this is the best time to buy when everyone else is holding back a little. Go against the flow!

I totally agree...once the bearish market become bull...the surge in the prices will be tremendous! soon....every single unit will be snapped up. Wther u are buying telok kurau or paya lebar, do make your decision quickly. this is the best time to buy when everyone else is holding back a little. Go against the flow!
    u claimed u r being contrarian by buying ppty now.....

basic claimed he is being contrarian by selling all his ppty oredi....

who is who? LOL

u claimed u r being contrarian by buying ppty now.....

basic claimed he is being contrarian by selling all his ppty oredi....

who is who? LOL
    The clash of the contrarians, we obviously know only 1 will survive. So who will be the one?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    The clash of the contrarians, we obviously know only 1 will survive. So who will be the one?
    all i know is that there are many people out there 'waiting' to enter the market once it crashes.

my theory goes like this: the more cash rich people are, the less likely the property market is going to crash. so we must thank people like basic for spreading the fear so that people hold back and keep our economy stabilized.

all i know is that there are many people out there 'waiting' to enter the market once it crashes.

my theory goes like this: the more cash rich people are, the less likely the property market is going to crash. so we must thank people like basic for spreading the fear so that people hold back and keep our economy stabilized.
    Yes... a lot of people are waiting...but a lot of people are holding back also...I'm in total agreement with you. Once there is this phenomenon, property will not crash but increase, it's a matter of whether it increases at a slower rate or faster rate. Many launches this week and all filled with people...just went to telok kurau to have a look again.