Thread: Property Analyst VS Financial Analyst??

Default Property Analyst VS Financial Analyst??

Who is WORSE....i think they also got their own exclusive Forum to talk KOK sing song....one say up one say down one say buy one say sell.....BUNCH of @#$%^&

ADVICE:Best to believe yourself and bros in the forum we are the guys on the streets who know what is really happennin....

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    Who is WORSE....i think they also got their own exclusive Forum to talk KOK sing song....one say up one say down one say buy one say sell.....BUNCH of @#$%^&

ADVICE:Best to believe yourself and bros in the forum we are the guys on the streets who know what is really happennin....
    any of them will say their sector is 2nd to none for investment

It takes effort to find good deal but will have a great sense of satisfaction when close the deal .

Both are ANALyst. Does it really matters who is the real McCoy??

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    any of them will say their sector is 2nd to none for investment
    ya but what to do...they will always be around lying...so best to take it with a pinch of salt...i listen to them so many time kena burn in share mkt..nabiez...now hate them...so when they talk kok about property i also skeptical...forum got better analyst...