Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Human Character

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    Wah... hats off to Wenqing... didn't know this topic which is off tangent can also be politicised.
    your offer still on?
    The one that accept Christ and get free Playstation 2.
    I click on the pic and get membership info instead.

How to take up the offer?

Comfort yourself with the fact that you are blessed with a nice family and don't bother about her words and actions. I came to a point of immunity when I can sieve out voices I don't want to hear. Oops! I was sitting in front of this person who's talking to me. I was deep in my world and practically couldn't hear what she said. Then I smiled in acknowledgement, clueless of whether was I required to answer any questions she might have asked! Oops! I'm horrible, am I?

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    your offer still on?

Can ask for iphone 5 instead?

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Comfort yourself with the fact that you are blessed with a nice family and don't bother about her words and actions. I came to a point of immunity when I can sieve out voices I don't want to hear. Oops! I was sitting in front of this person who's talking to me. I was deep in my world and practically couldn't hear what she said. Then I smiled in acknowledgement, clueless of whether was I required to answer any questions she might have asked! Oops! I'm horrible, am I?
    Pardon me if I say any offensive word. Isn't it a bit rude not to listen attentively to what people said but still I think this is also a good idea of treating nuisance people. I think I must train myself also so that I won't get disturbed by what she said and also try not to let her and my in-laws/friends meet, haha!, lesser problem.

My 2nd sister has a very good nature character. Whatever my sister-in-law criticises her, she will just smile and said "ayah, is like that one lah", so my sister-in-law "mark" her as "couldn't care less" type of people (天塌下来当被盖). I think it is better to just smile and not to answer anything, feel safer , but sometimes simply cannot control my temper leh, sign... must train hard and tell myself to calm down, calm down, calm down.
    Last edited by irisng; 16-09-11 at 21:26.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    your offer still on?

Aiyah ... apologies, too late..... PS2 outmoded so can't give out

But if you like, PS3 offer is available here... http://www.landoverbaptist.net/PS3.htm