Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1548

Thread: A Treasure Trove - New condo at Punggol by Sim Lian Group

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Btw, stalingrad u r not singaporean?
    he is not....i tink he is from USA

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    he is not....i tink he is from USA
    He sounds russian ....

I wish we could just talk about properties.

This is a ATT forums.
    We respect ATT buyers decsion, they use their own money and not yours.
    Let continue our normal discussion.
    If you think some forum is not worth to read, just ignore.
    I am not ATT club but I am Sim Lian supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Stone Stone
    This is a ATT forums.
    We respect ATT buyers decsion, they use their own money and not yours.
    Let continue our normal discussion.
    If you think some forum is not worth to read, just ignore.
    I am not ATT club but I am Sim Lian supporter.
    Yeah lets move on. Dun think this thread is of much use now. Want to buy also hardly any units left. Also won't have subsale until at least 3 years later. Lets wait for FEO/Frasers' Watertown! While Sim Lian seems to have spoilt the market for them, think the FEO/Frasers name will still carry a premium and people will still buy at $1,100psf

Yes, cheers to all ATT buyers!

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich76
    Yeah lets move on. Dun think this thread is of much use now. Want to buy also hardly any units left. Also won't have subsale until at least 3 years later. Lets wait for FEO/Frasers' Watertown! While Sim Lian seems to have spoilt the market for them, think the FEO/Frasers name will still carry a premium and people will still buy at $1,100psf
    Given FEO quality over Sim Lian, integration with the megamall, its location right on the water edge, and closer proximity to the MRT station, buyers will still bite if it's say $100psf over ATT. For a 2 bedder, FEO can easily narrow the quantum difference by cutting down floor area a bit.

FEO must launch before another developer also "spoil" the market with < $1000 psf price, then the public expectation will see ATT type of prices as a benchmark rather than an aberration.

People who have dementia tend to short term memory loss.
    Schizophrenia patient have split personality.

Btw, stalingrad u r not singaporean?
    He's from Canada:

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    We actually almost went to Qifa, and we were impressed with the principal. At least she spoke english better than the Nanhua principal.

we ended up going to Canadian School because we were moving back to Toronto in a few years, and the schedule is more convenient. at canadian school, school hours are 9am to 3pm. at Qifa, it is 6am to 1pm. It is tough for kids that sleep late and get up late.

Quote Originally Posted by masterkey
    Given FEO quality over Sim Lian, integration with the megamall, its location right on the water edge, and closer proximity to the MRT station, buyers will still bite if it's say $100psf over ATT. For a 2 bedder, FEO can easily narrow the quantum difference by cutting down floor area a bit.

FEO must launch before another developer also "spoil" the market with < $1000 psf price, then the public expectation will see ATT type of prices as a benchmark rather than an aberration.
    cool... more action to come in punggol... stay tune....

He sounds russian ....
    Canadian living in Carabelle..

we have a 3 bedder. 1,302 sqf. you want it? I don't mind selling at about 730psf.

the thing is I want my son to go to fairfield methodist primary, which put less emphasis on chinese. We prefer to live in the one north area.

Nanhua for me is too chinese, and kids are driven crazy there for chinese.

We paid about 600psf from the developer, sim Lian, which is a fair price. We do have a kid starting schooling next year. So, for me to sell, my kid has to hate Nanhua, which is possible, given that my son doesn't speak a lot of Chinese.

nah, clementiwoods and the stellar are at least 3 kms from nanhua. you can't even join the balloting.

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Canadian living in Carabelle..
    Quote Originally Posted by stanligrad
    We actually almost went to Qifa, and we were impressed with the principal. At least she spoke english better than the Nanhua principal.

we ended up going to Canadian School because we were moving back to Toronto in a few years, and the schedule is more convenient. at canadian school, school hours are 9am to 3pm. at Qifa, it is 6am to 1pm. It is tough for kids that sleep late and get up late.

Oh he going to balik kampung soon.
    No wonder he tarok the ATT buyers.
    Most probably won't be around to see ATT TOP.

To those who bought ATT,

No need to be bothered by those "gurus wannabe" who try to criticize this project until it's not even worth a cent. In my opinion, this project has it's pros and cons. Frankly, it do have some upside potential due to it's proximity to amenities. I feel you guys had made valid points to defend what you've bought and frankly speaking, what you are buying is "not a joke".

A piece of advice to those who wished to share their excitement after your ATT purchase: "Not all people here will appreciate your excitement and happiness, some comments come with malicious attack or with personal agenda. Probably if you wish to share your excitement, it will be good to set up your own group of forum on ATT"

for your consideration.
    Last edited by Xan; 21-09-11 at 22:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    To those who bought ATT,

No need to be bothered by those "gurus wannabe" who try to criticize this project until it's not even worth a cent. In my opinion, this project has it's pros and cons. Frankly, it do have some upside potential due to it's proximity to amenities. I feel you guys had made valid points to defend what you've bought and frankly speaking, what you are buying is "not a joke".

A piece of advice to those who wished to share their excitement after your ATT purchase: "Not all people here will appreciate your excitement and happiness, some comments come with malicious attack or with personal agenda. Probably if you wish to share your excitement, it will be good to set up your own group of forum on ATT"

for your consideration.
    malicious attack or with personal agenda?

Haha, yes we are jealous of you guys. we are so jealous we have turned completely green.

Whaha, how come this guy so Guai Lan one?

Aiya, lets discuss ATT 3 years later when it nears TOP.
    Waiting for the thread on Bishan capland project to start, so we can have more details from agents. Saw the video on H88. Super nice leh, that project confirm not a joke ok! But then I think it still lose to Carabelle hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich76
    Aiya, lets discuss ATT 3 years later when it nears TOP.
    Waiting for the thread on Bishan capland project to start, so we can have more details from agents. Saw the video on H88. Super nice leh, that project confirm not a joke ok! But then I think it still lose to Carabelle hahahaha
    i never heard stalingrad give positive comments for any of the new launches since the day i join

i never heard stalingrad give positive comments for any of the new launches since the day i join
    Have, one & only Carabelle...

Let's see when Oxley launch the enbloc Hong Leong Gdns, see what he say. I think got chance he may say something good, since it may affect his Carabelle resale..

not fair to say that? I did say that the the luxurie is pretty good compared with ATT. I also said that I liked some of the condos in D23.

but yes, I have reserved my worst vitriol for D10 properties. they are just accidents waiting to happen.

not fair to say that? I did say that the the luxurie is pretty good compared with ATT. I also said that I liked some of the condos in D23.

but yes, I have reserved my worst vitriol for D10 properties. they are just accidents waiting to happen.
    i was refering to new launches

actually luxurie considered lousy from wat i gathered from u.....u r implying luxurie is the best among the worse....hehe

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Have, one & only Carabelle...

Let's see when Oxley launch the enbloc Hong Leong Gdns, see what he say. I think got chance he may say something good, since it may affect his Carabelle resale..
    No, my wife just bitched about Hong leong Gardens having been sold. the construction is going to mess up the neighborhood, not mentioning more mozzie problems. I have not even seen one mozzie since we moved into carabelle. but things may change when construction begins next door.

i was refering to new launches

actually luxurie considered lousy from wat i gathered from u.....u r implying luxurie is the best among the worse....hehe
    come on, be fair. I said luxurie has better facilities, better layout and fewer balconies. these are extremely positive comments from anyone.

London bridge is falling down, falling down....

come on, be fair. I said luxurie has better facilities, better layout and fewer balconies. these are extremely positive comments from anyone.
    wah haha.. i was looking at the floor plan of luxuries. Yes, only 1 balcony but it is super big that span from the living room to the bedroom! That is as good as 2 balconies!

And the bedroom cannot fit in a queen size bed.

Please study the floor plans carefully before making your comments.

Lux, ground floor units got your own private pool!

How cool is that?

Quote Originally Posted by toufu
    wah haha.. i was looking at the floor plan of luxuries. Yes, only 1 balcony but it is super big that span from the living room to the bedroom! That is as good as 2 balconies!

And the bedroom cannot fit in a queen size bed.

Please study the floor plans carefully before making your comments.
    Come on, don't exaggerate! bigger but not much bigger than one balcony ATT. but you get two or even three balconies at ATT.

Come on, don't exaggerate! bigger but not much bigger than one balcony ATT. but you get two or even three balconies at ATT.
    Wrong my unit only has one balcony.

U can't deny the fact that Lux bedrooms can't accommodate a queen size bed. I have been to the showroom and witnessed it myself.

out of curiosity, how many properties have u seen in D10?
    BTW i also marketing carabelle for SL during launch, what attract u to buy it?
    price,layout or location or.....?

Quote Originally Posted by craze
    out of curiosity, how many properties have u seen in D10?
    BTW i also marketing carabelle for SL during launch, what attract u to buy it?
    price,layout or location or.....?
    locaton. it is close to where I work. also, it is convenient to get around. it is only 20 minutes away from Shenton way by west coast highway. clementi mall is on the other side of AYE. We can just walk there.

Seen most condos along bukit timah and Farrer road. Saw nothing worth buying. Casabella and Duchess Residences were jokes with respect to pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by victorchoo
    U can't deny the fact that Lux bedrooms can't accommodate a queen size bed. I have been to the showroom and witnessed it myself.
    most bedrooms can accommodate kings. Junior bedrooms are for juniors.