Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Savannah Condopark (D18, 99-year Leasehold, by CDL)

archers of loaf Guest

Default Savannah Condopark (D18, 99-year Leasehold, by CDL)

I have been looking for a condo for quite some time, non suits me until I saw Savannah, book one on the spot"ground floor"(first phrase)with my sister,no regrets,have move in since Nov'05,like staying on landed property.

archers of loaf Guest

Default Re: Savannah Condopark (CDL)

The Interior design are great. Breath taking scenery. Except transportation not that convenient for residents without cars. Definitely value for money!

Really love the place. So relaxing. Interior is beautiful and layout is fanastic as designers make full use of space. Savannah gives people a very resort feel..so refreshing after a busy day at work.

yulishu Guest

Default Re: Savannah Condopark (D18, 99-year Leasehold, by CDL)

did not live up to my personal expectations of the cdl name....no doubt the animal sculptures are nicely done... but it's like a hostel...pool also not interesting... too many units and not well done to ensure privacy...no lifestyle to speak of...

like the other cdl's projects that i've seen so far, cdl should engage a better architect to handle their projects....esp one shenton sucks!.... wingtai's projects are quite nicely done, esp the inside layout....while feo's are not too bad too... guess they max out with the ID (interiors) and layout...

Unregistered Guest

Can you tell me which condos do you recommend around the east?

Unregistered Guest

u can drop me a line at [email protected] ....

everyone has different criteria in chosing their abode... for me, upon shortlisting the locations and determining the budget, the "chosen box" sld be spacious, with good layout, privacy (minimum shared corridors), decent pool - minimum requirements ..

the least a developer could do is to offer a decent exterior architecture/landscaping (not ressemble flats) and provide good interior layout.. the buyers want a good size box...it's then up to the interior designers to use their creativity to spin their magical wands.. subject to the owners' pocket depth...

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down Re: Savannah Condopark (D18, 99-year Leasehold, by CDL)

For this location , however good the Id is well never do well . The problem is when it grows old and becomes non-sensasional , the location will be the down factor of this condo . Somemore 99 leasehold ..... Dangerous commitment unless you want to live here forever without resale value .
    No enbloc potential , No foreigner purchase potential , No LLL category (location,location,location) , sorry to say the truth , but i wouldn't touch it for a 100 years .

Unregistered Guest

SC will hit $1000 psf! three cheers to SC!

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Re: Savannah Condopark (D18, 99-year Leasehold, by CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    For this location , however good the Id is well never do well . The problem is when it grows old and becomes non-sensasional , the location will be the down factor of this condo . Somemore 99 leasehold ..... Dangerous commitment unless you want to live here forever without resale value .
    No enbloc potential , No foreigner purchase potential , No LLL category (location,location,location) , sorry to say the truth , but i wouldn't touch it for a 100 years .
    SG GOVT has planned Tampines to be regional hub! Simei is just next to Tampines and will attract many foreign talent and expats! Condos in this area will BOOM!

SG GOVT has planned Tampines to be regional hub! Simei is just next to Tampines and will attract many foreign talent and expats! Condos in this area will BOOM!
    Here's my 2 cents:

You might want to know that Tampines is already developed as a subregional hub. This is why Tampines Mall is so crowded. Additional upside from there is negligent. Prices of current condos in the area still remain depressed.

Nevertheless, the upcoming University of New South Wales (near the Singapore Expo) in 2009 should help to drive willing tenants (students).

I had intended to purchase a unit there and had been considering the 1400 sq ft showroom unit which was offered to me at $780k (together with showroom furnishings). I changed my mind for the following reasons:
    * CDL had acquired the land for 5 years before deciding to develop it. So efffectively, upon the recent TOP, 5 years had already been used up - which means that the project only has about 93+ years after development time.
    * Nearest MRT is Tanah Merah (Singapore Expo MRT is inconvenient because you still need to change trains at Tanah Merah). Entry to Savannah is via Simei (although exit is at Changi Rd)

So Casa Merah is a better buy.When the latter is up Condos in Simei and Tampines will go down.

Unregistered Guest

Talking Re: Savannah Condopark (D18, 99-year Leasehold, by CDL)

Savanah is the biggest shithole wothout resale value in Singapore. 3 cheers for the losers of savanah!!!

Savannah is the "Africa" of Simei.Very far away from everything.

dardevil pimp or agent Guest

Talking Re: Savannah Condopark (D18, 99-year Leasehold, by CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil
    Here's my 2 cents:

You might want to know that Tampines is already developed as a subregional hub. This is why Tampines Mall is so crowded. Additional upside from there is negligent. Prices of current condos in the area still remain depressed.

Nevertheless, the upcoming University of New South Wales (near the Singapore Expo) in 2009 should help to drive willing tenants (students).

I had intended to purchase a unit there and had been considering the 1400 sq ft showroom unit which was offered to me at $780k (together with showroom furnishings). I changed my mind for the following reasons:
    * CDL had acquired the land for 5 years before deciding to develop it. So efffectively, upon the recent TOP, 5 years had already been used up - which means that the project only has about 93+ years after development time.
    * Nearest MRT is Tanah Merah (Singapore Expo MRT is inconvenient because you still need to change trains at Tanah Merah). Entry to Savannah is via Simei (although exit is at Changi Rd)
    Daredevil is a bloody pimp that owns a geylang unit plus bought a stupid casa merah crap and trying desperately to hype these 2 up. If not he is a bloody property agent like some assholes here.

Quote Originally Posted by dardevil pimp or agent
    Daredevil is a bloody pimp that owns a geylang unit plus bought a stupid casa merah crap and trying desperately to hype these 2 up. If not he is a bloody property agent like some assholes here.
    Yeap, and that bloody pimp, as you call him (aka me) bought a "stupid casa merah crap" for $590 sq ft at the first launch (1384 sq ft). No need for me to hype it up. Its already 100% sold. As for the Geylang property, the verdict is yet to be out (until the new URA Master Plan is released next year).

If criticizing and putting down others makes you feel superior, then pls continue. Meanwhile, I am enjoying my investment gains as are others in this forum.

As for the poor chap who owns Savannah Condo, don't despair. The future is unclear... note that in Business Times, The Changi Business Park is currently promoting new plots (advert). A lot of might happen within the Expo area in the coming months... who knows what has been installed in terms of development plans. Cross your fingers & good luck.

Default Savannah Condopark @ Simei Rise (+65-92993342)

At Savannah CondoPark, you'll discover breathtaking action and drama. In a tale of an exotic paradise with hidden caves, enchanting waterfalls and a lush green, mysterious expanse, where excitement awaits you at every corner, waiting to be discovered, explored and enjoyed.

As you step into Savannah CondoPark, you'll be greeted by the stunning sight of magnificent wildebeests, accompanied by a menagerie of other animals, immortalized in bronze. Savannah CondoPark's impressive gateway is flanked by the dramatic impact of 10-metre tall columns carved with animal hieroglyphics. Complementing the sense of drama is the quieter appeal of tree-lined shady avenues that lure you to sample the delights hidden within. And take a stroll on moss-covered pebbles, overhung with droopy ferns, to discover the magic of the Hidden Valley.

With a star-studded cast of unrivalled facilities, Savannah CondoPark offers an action-packed family adventure with something for everyone. From a picturesque barbecue centre to a Clubhouse that features a unique two-lane bowling alley in addition to an impressively equipped gymnasium. For the action buffs, Savannah CondoPark includes two tennis courts, while an assortment of pools add refreshing splashed of azure blue amidst the natural foliage. Gracing the edge of the central pool is the Peninsula Pool Deck that represents an ideal spot for quiet meditation or indulgent sun bathing.

At Savannah CondoPark, you'll come home to superb living conditions. A total of 648 units offer a variety of design configurations in eighteen 10-storey tower blocks. Arranged in a dynamic curve, the apartments overlook a lush green expanse, giving you a breathtaking view of the sparkling blue pools and the surrounding tropical landscape from full height glass windows. The star attraction lies within the master bathroom - the sheer indulgence of a sunken bath sheltered by horizontal slat screens for privacy and exquisite Hands Grohe tap fittings.

Every apartment at Savannah CondoPark offers the luxury of Lutron's remote controlled dimmer lighting. Each kitchen comes furnished with DuPont's Corian solid acrylic work tops and Hans Grohe tap fittings. In addition, every home provides the sheer convenience of an energy-saving inverter air-conditioning system. Small wonder, life at Savannah CondoPark evokes the feeling of understated sophistication and luxurious living.

Savannah CondoPark is accessible via major transport networks such as the Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Tampines Expressway (TPE) and East Coast Parkway (ECP). Nearby shopping malls are the Eastpoint Mall, Century Square, Tampines Mall.

Description: 18 blocks of 10-storey condominium development

Total Units: 648

Unit Types:
    2 Bdrm + Study - 990~1367 sqft (56 units)
    3 Bdrm + Study - 1206~1755 sqft (328 units)
    4 Bdrm + Study - 1453~2045 sqft (192 units)
    Penthouse - 1798~2680 sqft (72 units)

Facilities:
    1) Swimming pool
    2) Fun pool
    3) Jacuzzi
    4) Wading pool
    5) Ecological Pond
    6) Clubhouse
    7) Sauna
    8) Gymnasium
    9) Bowling alley
    10) Function room
    11) Playground
    12) Fitness station
    13) Tennis courts
    14) BBQ
    15) Basement car park
    16) 24-hours security

Units available for Rent @ http://www.condosingapore-marketplac...ils.aspx?Id=19

Richard Sng
    ERA Singapore
    HP: +65-92993342
    Email: [email protected]
    Home Page: http://www.homes88.net
    My Space: http://richardsng-era.spaces.live.com
    Last edited by richardsng_era; 03-04-08 at 18:53.

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Savannah CondoPark @ Simei Rise (+65-92993342)

Although the compound is big and spacious, the entrance is greeted by 2 rows of fierce looking bronze panthers. Seems a little overwhelmed by the ferocity of these statues bcos it portrays a very aggresive (killing energy, 'sar chi') welcoming for both residents and guests.

After a hard and tired day's work, u would wanna come home feeling happy and relax but the sight of the panthers seem disturbing.

Should consider milder and friendlier animals as welcome gesture.

Unregistered Guest

hahahahahaha... ah ah... if cheap can consider lar... 99LH condo completed few years ago right. from the main roads around, it looks like stuck in a big hole lower ground... feng shui also ???

Unregistered Guest

Although the compound is big and spacious, the entrance is greeted by 2 rows of fierce looking bronze panthers. Seems a little overwhelmed by the ferocity of these statues bcos it portrays a very aggresive (killing energy, 'sar chi') welcoming for both residents and guests.

After a hard and tired day's work, u would wanna come home feeling happy and relax but the sight of the panthers seem disturbing.

Should consider milder and friendlier animals as welcome gesture.
    So what animal do you suggest? Rabbit??

Unregistered Guest

Don't you understand what is mean by milder and friendlier animals?
    Perhaps Rabbit is possible. It all depends if the residents will accept your idea.

You are welcome to suggest.

Unregistered Guest

Don't you understand what is meant by milder and friendlier animals?
    Perhaps Rabbit is possible. It all depends if the residents will accept your idea.

You are welcome to suggest.

Unregistered~~ Guest

Is there anymore penthouse or ground floor unit left? $psf? Anyone? Thanks!

Default Calling Real Estate Pundit

Real Estate Pundit,

Kindly provide transaction units and prices for Savanna for the last 6 months. Thanks in advance!

Indian pundek Guest

I prefer Melville Park.

melville park pundek Guest

i have been to melville park. too many pundeks there until i lost count. you must be one of those pundeks

Quote Originally Posted by Indian pundek
    I prefer Melville Park.

Arka Guest

Quote Originally Posted by melville park pundek
    i have been to melville park. too many pundeks there until i lost count. you must be one of those pundeks
    You like the fragrant smell perhaps?

Melville Park Owner Guest

MP is much closer to MRT and has best rental returns in that area.

All races living in the condo are very friendly, great facilities and lots of social/cultural events take place. Good place for families with kids.

Most people talking bad about this condo are just plain xenophobic. They will only be happy in a kampong where every resident is from their race.

For more info on MP do visit
    www.melvillepark.com.sg/

Curry man Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Melville Park Owner
    MP is much closer to MRT and has best rental returns in that area.

All races living in the condo are very friendly, great facilities and lots of social/cultural events take place. Good place for families with kids.

Most people talking bad about this condo are just plain xenophobic. They will only be happy in a kampong where every resident is from their race.

For more info on MP do visit
    www.melvillepark.com.sg/
    I love india

Unregistered123 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredmmm
    fxxxking place also got moron buy..kanni nia...lang chao
    Please be more polite to one another. Le't live peacefully among ourselves.

Chinese power Guest

All good condos should have only Chinese or Angmoh population.

Have separate condos for other races.

multi-racial Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Chinese power
    All good condos should have only Chinese or Angmoh population.

Have separate condos for other races.
    Be careful with what you're saying. This is Singapore. A multi-racial country.