Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Savannah Condopark (D18, 99-year Leasehold, by CDL)

archers of loaf

Default Savannah Condopark (D18, 99-year Leasehold, by CDL)

I have been looking for a condo for quite some time, non suits me until I saw Savannah, book one on the spot"ground floor"(first phrase)with my sister,no regrets,have move in since Nov'05,like staying on landed property.

archers of loaf

Default Re: Savannah Condopark (CDL)

The Interior design are great. Breath taking scenery. Except transportation not that convenient for residents without cars. Definitely value for money!

Really love the place. So relaxing. Interior is beautiful and layout is fanastic as designers make full use of space. Savannah gives people a very resort feel..so refreshing after a busy day at work.

yulishu

Default Re: Savannah Condopark (D18, 99-year Leasehold, by CDL)

did not live up to my personal expectations of the cdl name....no doubt the animal sculptures are nicely done... but it's like a hostel...pool also not interesting... too many units and not well done to ensure privacy...no lifestyle to speak of...

like the other cdl's projects that i've seen so far, cdl should engage a better architect to handle their projects....esp one shenton sucks!.... wingtai's projects are quite nicely done, esp the inside layout....while feo's are not too bad too... guess they max out with the ID (interiors) and layout...

Unregistered

Can you tell me which condos do you recommend around the east?

Unregistered

u can drop me a line at [email protected] ....

everyone has different criteria in chosing their abode... for me, upon shortlisting the locations and determining the budget, the "chosen box" sld be spacious, with good layout, privacy (minimum shared corridors), decent pool - minimum requirements ..

the least a developer could do is to offer a decent exterior architecture/landscaping (not ressemble flats) and provide good interior layout.. the buyers want a good size box...it's then up to the interior designers to use their creativity to spin their magical wands.. subject to the owners' pocket depth...

Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Savannah Condopark (D18, 99-year Leasehold, by CDL)

For this location , however good the Id is well never do well . The problem is when it grows old and becomes non-sensasional , the location will be the down factor of this condo . Somemore 99 leasehold ..... Dangerous commitment unless you want to live here forever without resale value .
    No enbloc potential , No foreigner purchase potential , No LLL category (location,location,location) , sorry to say the truth , but i wouldn't touch it for a 100 years .

Unregistered

SC will hit $1000 psf! three cheers to SC!

Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Savannah Condopark (D18, 99-year Leasehold, by CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    For this location , however good the Id is well never do well . The problem is when it grows old and becomes non-sensasional , the location will be the down factor of this condo . Somemore 99 leasehold ..... Dangerous commitment unless you want to live here forever without resale value .
    No enbloc potential , No foreigner purchase potential , No LLL category (location,location,location) , sorry to say the truth , but i wouldn't touch it for a 100 years .
    SG GOVT has planned Tampines to be regional hub! Simei is just next to Tampines and will attract many foreign talent and expats! Condos in this area will BOOM!

Daredevil

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    SG GOVT has planned Tampines to be regional hub! Simei is just next to Tampines and will attract many foreign talent and expats! Condos in this area will BOOM!
    Here's my 2 cents:

You might want to know that Tampines is already developed as a subregional hub. This is why Tampines Mall is so crowded. Additional upside from there is negligent. Prices of current condos in the area still remain depressed.

Nevertheless, the upcoming University of New South Wales (near the Singapore Expo) in 2009 should help to drive willing tenants (students).

I had intended to purchase a unit there and had been considering the 1400 sq ft showroom unit which was offered to me at $780k (together with showroom furnishings). I changed my mind for the following reasons:
    * CDL had acquired the land for 5 years before deciding to develop it. So efffectively, upon the recent TOP, 5 years had already been used up - which means that the project only has about 93+ years after development time.
    * Nearest MRT is Tanah Merah (Singapore Expo MRT is inconvenient because you still need to change trains at Tanah Merah). Entry to Savannah is via Simei (although exit is at Changi Rd)

So Casa Merah is a better buy.When the latter is up Condos in Simei and Tampines will go down.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast