Thread: Centra Loft @ Geylang

worth investing?

WTF... Browse the brochure.. suddenly 4th page a White guy in suit pops out.. when mentioned luxury/class..

*Pui*...

freehold property, within short walking distance in D14 near paya lebar interchange. Price quite good, about 1k +/- psf. hmmmmm

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    This size of 2 bedroom apt is like my uncle's pte apartment in Hongkong Kowloon area. You may google Richland Garden and see if it is livable or not.

Quote Originally Posted by timsumgirl
    This size of 2 bedroom apt is like my uncle's pte apartment in Hongkong Kowloon area. You may google Richland Garden and see if it is livable or not.
    My husband and I share the same sentiments. Living in a bigger unit with no maid/cleaners can be very tiring when come to cleaning, especially when you are busy or age is catching up. So we bought a mm unit and thought of staying there when TOP if my children are married by then. My current condo is only 1400+ sq ft and we already considered it very big. Most of the time, either we stayed in the living room to watch TV or bedroom during sleeping time. How often do we make use of those empty spaces, maybe more space will stack up more things which make tidying up of the house even worst. Unless you have many people in your family or your children are already grown up that they need to have their own room, then it will be better to get a bigger unit.

Children will move out when married. It is wise choice to move to a 2-room apartment not less than 950sqft that is in close proximity to amenities like market, town, mrt, malls, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    My husband and I share the same sentiments. Living in a bigger unit with no maid/cleaners can be very tiring when come to cleaning, especially when you are busy or age is catching up. So we bought a mm unit and thought of staying there when TOP if my children are married by then. My current condo is only 1400+ sq ft and we already considered it very big. Most of the time, either we stayed in the living room to watch TV or bedroom during sleeping time. How often do we make use of those empty spaces, maybe more space will stack up more things which make tidying up of the house even worst. Unless you have many people in your family or your children are already grown up that they need to have their own room, then it will be better to get a bigger unit.

Looks like hotel rooms... Plus so big balcony

Default Centra Loft @ Geylang

Centra Loft is in close proximity to everywhere that matters. Whether it is engaging in sports at East Coast Park, immersing in Performances at the Esplanade, traveling to work in the Central Business District or simply entertaining you at any of 2 integrated Resorts, all of the desired destinations are just a moment away. This development is located in a centralized city fringe and is with an affordable low quantum with good rental yield.

It is just a few minutes away from Aljuneid MRT and Paya Lebar MRT Interchange. There are also lots of famous eateries in the vicinity where you can dine with your friends and satisfy your hunger pangs. Treat your family and friends to a hearty meal. You never have to worry again about going home even on a late night because the facilities are just around the corner. If you wish to have a weekend getaway or just some time alone in the beach, you can drive in a few minutes to Integrated Resort and Suntec City. It will never be waste of time because in just a few minutes of driving, you will arrive at your destination. It has an easy access to expressways like PIE, KPE, and ECP where you can travel with less worries. For businessmen, this development has a high potential with capital appreciation with the upcoming Paya Lebar Business Hub.

They say a home represents the human psyche. Where you choose to live must express and complement your individuality, desires and innermost self. Presenting Centra Loft, the perfect embodiment of class and luxury set in a vibrant atmosphere, awaiting your very presence.

Centra Loft truly stands out in the neighborhood, befitting the discerned owner. Give yourself a slice of life’s reward for all the hard work and effort because you deserve it. This is where your journey begins.

Centra Loft – a treasure close to your heart.

Do you want to be the first to get your choice unit at the best price? Never miss a New Launch event again. Get your latest updates from New Launch Singapore.

Best Regards
    New Launch Singapore

Updates in June 2012: Now building level 2 and up...

Anyone know what is the progress of this project now?