Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20253035404546474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 1661

Thread: Eu Habitat- Jalan Eunos

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp View Post

MFEH website mentions Q3 (Jul - Sep), which is more plausible to me. But I will not be surprised if it misses this deadline as well - unless FEO decides to do a staggered TOP for different blocks..
    there is no progressive TOP already. but developer issues keys in staggered.

It seems like all buildings are completed except the last two clusters 'town houses' still building in progress! So far no sign of any swimming pool or club house to be seen. Well, my assessment still stick to 3rd quarter even though the Indian worker informed the whole project would be completed in May. Nonetheless, FE also need sometime for issuing of keys....majority of Indian workers also need to celebrate since Chinese new yr is coming.....

Thanks for the info..

The most recent newsletter actually states the TOP is 4Q2015... gosh move back by 1 more quarter? So irritated.

Default Which News Letter?

Quote Originally Posted by Meltedsun View Post
    The most recent newsletter actually states the TOP is 4Q2015... gosh move back by 1 more quarter? So irritated.
    Which Newsletter?

The February issue of the Far East newsletter

Online states Q3.

Yeah, it does say Q3 online. These Far East monkeys don't know their business

Angry

Misleading info

Default Payment progress

Anyone out there has received the last 5% payment??? Believe the last 5% should have sent out after CNY as we cant expect the FE to chase us for payment before CNY (Bad luck) right?? I strongly believe 3rd Q or earlier is definitely possible!!

Yeah drove past and wife was commenting that most of the things were done. FE probably giving themselves more time or there is inspections etc to be done.

Hopefully all the inspections by authorities and agencies are smooth.

A Friend of mine told me the units were lit up as they drove by a few nights ago. That sounds promising.

Default Advertisement

Along the main rd displays the last advertisement of last unit avail... 747 units had been sold till to-day!!!!Can see the tennis court landscape-cum-clubhouse building up slowly... Happy

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by shycloud View Post
    Along the main rd displays the last advertisement of last unit avail... 747 units had been sold till to-day!!!!Can see the tennis court landscape-cum-clubhouse building up slowly... Happy

Default Photos from the past weekend

image.jpg

Here's a shot of the clubhouse from the PIE

Bro joecool thanks for taking the risk to snap this photo and share with us.

Just spoke to the security guard manning the main entrance 1hour ago who informed that the whole project would be completed around July to Aug and latest by Sep (coincides with FE website). The lights of most tower are actually lit up for works to be carried out. Informs by him that the workers are operated in 24 hrs by two shifts.

Hmmm.... Glad to hear that but pity the workers who were working round the clock for the sake of the residents! He also commented that the project area is very big and the two-bedded rm that is right infront of the guard house are very big - most probably referring to the SOHO. Cheers!!!

In addition, he also mentioned that the noise level is tolerable for those units facing the PIE.

Fantastic news! Thanks for the update!

thanks for the good news skycloud! Usually security have reliable infos.

Default Maintenance fees

Hi all, check with you guys. Any idea how much is the maintenance fees to pay for one bedder???

Just spoke to the security guard manning the main entrance 1hour ago who informed that the whole project would be completed around July to Aug and latest by Sep (coincides with FE website). The lights of most tower are actually lit up for works to be carried out. Informs by him that the workers are operated in 24 hrs by two shifts.

Hmmm.... Glad to hear that but pity the workers who were working round the clock for the sake of the residents! He also commented that the project area is very big and the two-bedded rm that is right infront of the guard house are very big - most probably referring to the SOHO. Cheers!!!
    I do hope this is true. This project had took the longest time ever. So frustrating when I am planning to move out of my current place.

Hi all, check with you guys. Any idea how much is the maintenance fees to pay for one bedder???
    Should be around 150, I think?

Default Pictures from a week ago

Here are some pictures from a week ago. Enjoy!

IMG_5755.JPG
    IMG_5777.JPG
    IMG_5790.JPG
    IMG_5806.JPG
    IMG_5811.JPG
    IMG_5844.JPG

With reference to this pic:

Attachment 10052

Can we verify that there will not be any perimeter wall partitioning for those townhouses & condos flanking the private roads (i.e. facing the Tropika East condo & private estate)?

Instead, it comes with these horrible looking metal iron grilles that seems to be the norm everywhere?

Hey Tripp,

Doesn't seem to deter trespassers if it's just those metal iron grilles?

Now that this project took such a long time to be completed, was deliberating if I should sell and get a bigger place now. Situated in the middle of my infant care, in laws, parent's place and workplace though. Decisions, decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp View Post
    With reference to this pic:

Attachment 10052

Can we verify that there will not be any perimeter wall partitioning for those townhouses & condos flanking the private roads (i.e. facing the Tropika East condo & private estate)?

Instead, it comes with these horrible looking metal iron grilles that seems to be the norm everywhere?
    Could possibly be used to grow some kind of hedge as a fence.

Quote Originally Posted by Worsty View Post
    Hey Tripp,

Doesn't seem to deter trespassers if it's just those metal iron grilles?

Now that this project took such a long time to be completed, was deliberating if I should sell and get a bigger place now. Situated in the middle of my infant care, in laws, parent's place and workplace though. Decisions, decisions.
    Yes, FEO really took its time; taking advantage of the URA's 60-months completion clause stipulated in the tender.

There is still SSD of 4% by Aug 2015. Suggest you wait to see the actual floor space of your unit first.

By the way, congrats!!

Quote Originally Posted by joecool View Post
    Could possibly be used to grow some kind of hedge as a fence.
    I wonder how will the townhouse owners feel once they find out that they are facing the metal grilles when looking out of their houses!

Yeah, the fence will probably have creepers & climbers to act as foliage for privacy purposes.

But can't understand why FEO doesn't want to continue building the perimeter wall since it is already built along the main roads.