Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16212631364142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1661

Thread: Eu Habitat- Jalan Eunos

Quote Originally Posted by joecool View Post
    I'm personally very annoyed by this myself. The FEO agents was so sure when I first bought the place that the place would be ready by 2014, but I'm not so sure now. If you go to the front of the construction site and check out the board, it actually says 2016 now. I hope that's just a very conservative estimation.
    That's not good, delay further to 2016?

The FEO agent also informed me estimated TOP around 3rd quarter 2014 when I bought. Looking at the progress, doubt it's going to happen. Should be glad if can be ready by first or second quarter 2015.

Btw, anyone knows if the future Kaki Bukit Mrt is within walking distance? Looking at the map, seems doable.

Quote Originally Posted by GSLJ View Post
    That's not good, delay further to 2016?

The FEO agent also informed me estimated TOP around 3rd quarter 2014 when I bought. Looking at the progress, doubt it's going to happen. Should be glad if can be ready by first or second quarter 2015.

Btw, anyone knows if the future Kaki Bukit Mrt is within walking distance? Looking at the map, seems doable.
    Probably about 600 metres. the next nearest is Ubi about 800 metres to 1 km. For Kaki Bukit MRT looks like mostly uphill from EH.

with SSD, still gain?

7 JAN 2014 200 JALAN EUNOS #XX-XX 538sqft 1,189psf 16 SEP 2011 1,001psf 101,144 844d 7.7%
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Drove past the construction area again and happy to note that the centremost portion of the land has work going on already.

Hope its a sign of better (and faster) things to come!

Happy CNY all and Huat Ah!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera View Post
    with SSD, still gain?

7 JAN 2014 200 JALAN EUNOS #XX-XX 538sqft 1,189psf
    16 SEP 2011 1,001psf 101,144 844d 7.7%
    Yes. earned less than $2000 if SGaporean's 2nd property.

Default Building in progress

Quote Originally Posted by deedee28 View Post
    Drove past the construction area again and happy to note that the centremost portion of the land has work going on already.

Hope its a sign of better (and faster) things to come!

Happy CNY all and Huat Ah!!
    Thanks for the update.

Drove by near the site myself and was very pleased (even though I sound like a slavedriver) that the construction was underway at night (it was around 8pm). Seemed like there was some progress since my last visit a few weeks ago.

There's nothing slavedriver-ish about wishing your roof over your head will come sooner than later

Seriously.... taking too long

It doesn't help that I live in the area and get to see the construction every other time.

Default Too Long

There's nothing slavedriver-ish about wishing your roof over your head will come sooner than later

Seriously.... taking too long

It doesn't help that I live in the area and get to see the construction every other time.
    I hear you

This is going to be my first home (that I actually own!) and I'm having to set back my plans to accommodate their delay. First, they say mid 2014 (my bad for actually believing anything that a salesman would say). Then, if you take Far East's newsletter for what its worth, Q3 2014 to Q3 2015 depending on the issue. But if you go to the actual site, it's different, and if you look at the progress so far on Far East's website, it's Q4 2017.

This is NOT acceptable!

http://www.fareast.com.sg/~/media/pr...1%20Feb%202014

Last 9 out of 748 units left (98.8% sold).

Quote Originally Posted by PropertyHound View Post
    Probably about 600 metres. the next nearest is Ubi about 800 metres to 1 km. For Kaki Bukit MRT looks like mostly uphill from EH.
    Thanks for your reply, I went to survey the site.

From condo entrance, uphill till the main Bedok Reservoir road, cross over and downhill at Jalan Tenaga till the Mrt. Another route would be to exit near tennis court side, using the Siglap park connector to reach Bedok North Mrt.

Both routes are quite a distance, only doable if it's a weekend casual walk.

Updates for all owners.

The board on site states expected TOP at Dec 2016.

So I made a call to FEO to enquire on the progress and if there's any reasons for delay. The reply i got was there isn't any delay and the duration required is normal. Estimated TOP to be around 3rd/4th 2015.

Upon further enquiry on why the FEO construction progress update states TOP 1st Q 2017, they are unaware of this. So the reply given doesn't really sound too convincing to me.

Based on S&P docs, FEO is required to deliver vacant possesstion of the unit to the buyer by 31 Dec 2016.

Failure to do so, FEO has to pay liquidated damages (10% per annum) to the buyer.

Construction Progress Update has been rectified.

So it is still on-track for Q3 2015 delivery.

Only 4% SSD when TOP! Cheers.

From FEO website-

2 big units sold, balance 5units and 2TH.(99% sold)

http://www.fareast.com.sg/~/media/pr...6%20Feb%202014

ANNOUNCEMENTS
    Final 3 units of 4-bedroom available.
    Prices from $1,450 psf.*
    *Terms and conditions apply. Subject to changes without prior notice. For a limited time period only.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp View Post

This is NOT acceptable!
    This is BULLSHIT!

Just got my notification of 10% loan drawdown like last week.

Bittersweet feeling.

Just got my notification of 10% loan drawdown like last week.

Bittersweet feeling.
    Wow eu really construction very slow now just another 10 % this project launch since jun 2011

Update for all owners.

Received payment request for the next 5%- ceiling completed.
    The cert for stage completion also indicates that the internal is also completed.

So 2 more payments to TOP, progressing well!

Update for all owners.

The cert for stage completion also indicates that the internal is also completed.

Congratulations! Best news i've read in a long time regarding this project. Hope its a sign for the other stacks also. Cycled by again with that wistful look

Update for all owners.

Yes. Received my 2nd 5% payment last week. Two more 5% before TOP. Based on the duration between 1st and 2nd 5% payment of 4 months, it will be interpolated to 8 more months to complete the last payment. So I will predict that TOP should be around mid 2015.

Default Insulting!

Updates for all owners.

The board on site states expected TOP at Dec 2016.

So I made a call to FEO to enquire on the progress and if there's any reasons for delay. The reply i got was there isn't any delay and the duration required is normal. Estimated TOP to be around 3rd/4th 2015.

Upon further enquiry on why the FEO construction progress update states TOP 1st Q 2017, they are unaware of this. So the reply given doesn't really sound too convincing to me.

I find it personally insulting that they are treating us like fools. I distinctively recall their sales team selling it to me (and my wife and my mother-in-law who tagged along) when we first bought the unit that the unit would be ready by 2014. Now they're saying "there isn't any delay and the duration is normal".

I suppose this is a valuable lesson for the future and to anyone else who is reading these forums.

Update for all owners.

Thanks, buddy. Good to know. I've yet to receive notice but expect it'll be coming anytime soon.

Default Happy April Fools day

Happy April Fools day, hopefully they are not treating us like fools and construction could be faster!

Any updates from anyone? Took a leisurely ride to the construction site again and happy to report that works in the middle have been coming along nicely though nothing close to the promise we might move in by 2014 end.

Fingers crossed until cramped already.

Bank drawdown for the 3rd 5% payment.
    Fast & furious now.

Quote Originally Posted by propertyinvestor View Post
    Yes. Received my 2nd 5% payment last week. Two more 5% before TOP. Based on the duration between 1st and 2nd 5% payment of 4 months, it will be interpolated to 8 more months to complete the last payment. So I will predict that TOP should be around mid 2015.

Congratulations! Best news i've read in a long time regarding this project. Hope its a sign for the other stacks also. Cycled by again with that wistful look
    Thanks, you are staying around the area?

Any updates from anyone? Took a leisurely ride to the construction site again and happy to report that works in the middle have been coming along nicely though nothing close to the promise we might move in by 2014 end.

Fingers crossed until cramped already.
    Nothing much to update, the towers are still covered with green canvas.

But can see most of the towers have reach roof level.

I find it personally insulting that they are treating us like fools. I distinctively recall their sales team selling it to me (and my wife and my mother-in-law who tagged along) when we first bought the unit that the unit would be ready by 2014. Now they're saying "there isn't any delay and the duration is normal".

I suppose this is a valuable lesson for the future and to anyone else who is reading these forums.
    Hi bro,

I guess the cut down on foreign labour could be a contributing factor.
    This project is on a huge piece of land with 700+ units, so will take some time.
    If can TOP next year, would still be within 4years to completion.
    Happy with that.

Thanks, buddy. Good to know. I've yet to receive notice but expect it'll be coming anytime soon.
    You should be expecting to receive notice again soon!

Quote Originally Posted by igoeast View Post
    Bank drawdown for the 3rd 5% payment.
    Fast & furious now.
    Thanks for update.

We are getting there, next year TOP!

Update for all owners.

Quote Originally Posted by propertyinvestor View Post
    Update for all owners.

As expected, payment request again just a month after ceiling completion.
    Received payment request for next 5%- internal completed.

Just one more 5% payment for carpark, roads and we have TOP!

Thanks for update.

We are getting there, next year TOP!

Update for all owners.

As expected, payment request again just a month after ceiling completion.
    Received payment request for next 5%- internal completed.

Just one more 5% payment for carpark, roads and we have TOP!
    Wow, look like the TOP may be earlier. Possible by end of this year? Cheers.