Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Lakeshore (D22, 99-year Leasehold, by Far East Organization)

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I never like multi-storey car park because it is really an eye sore and not too healthy if the general landscape & facilities is on ground floor while the car park is from ground to say 3rd floor etc. The developers could have built the 3 storeys of car park underground but obviously they are trying to save costs which is why the car park end up being multi-storeys (simple as that and there is no other possible reason!).

Quote Originally Posted by apple3
    denial denial.. people just couldn't swallow critic of their beloved properties.. hahhahahha..

thats why you post in myhometown.sg about lakeshore, defending it so to speak. Too expensive is a weakpoint? oh dear, how? Got swimming instructor, how? hahahhaha..

Go check out FEO projects with other forumers.. do you know the minimum no. of carkpark lot require by regulation a developer has to build? 70% to number of units, my dear. And do you know how many FEO projects just fufill the minimum or 1 to 1? Even Mi Casa is 1 to 1 and of course multi storey carpark.

And since when basecark relate to shortage of carpark lots???
    And when did all buildings shift to the top of the multi???
    And talking about lakeshore, what kind of shit GFA utilisation are we talking about here? Was it over 800 units on that pathetic plot of land? Oh my god.. and how many times do FEO actually need advertise on papers for that same project over and over again?

I could have go on but I reckon you may already has a pretty bad livelihood staying in lakeshore withstanding all the finishings (do you guys even has a decent bathtub in the first place?? or so call "sunken" bathtub instead?) so I guess I better stop here in case aggravating your condition.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

No further measures to cool property market for now: Mah Bow Tan
    Wong Siew Ying
    Channel NewsAsia
    Monday, 8 March 2010, 1315 hrs

National Development Minister Mah Bow Tan on Monday said the government will not be introducing more measures to cool the market for now.

He was responding to Members of Parliament who raised concerns about property prices, during debate over the ministry's budget.

Sales of private homes gained momentum in the 2nd half of last year, driving overall prices up by some 1.8% in 2009.

Last month, the government introduced 2 more anti-speculative measures, on the back of a spike in sales transactions in January.

Mr Mah said that while no further measures will be introduced, the government stands ready to do more if there are signs of overheating in the property market.

He assured that there will be an ample supply of private homes to meet demand over the next 2 years.

Mr Mah also spoke on freeing up more land for businesses, when several government agencies move out of the CBD (central business district) to Jurong Gateway and Paya Lebar Central by 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter

No further measures to cool property market for now: Mah Bow Tan
    Wong Siew Ying
    Channel NewsAsia
    Monday, 8 March 2010, 1315 hrs

National Development Minister Mah Bow Tan on Monday said the government will not be introducing more measures to cool the market for now.

He was responding to Members of Parliament who raised concerns about property prices, during debate over the ministry's budget.

Sales of private homes gained momentum in the 2nd half of last year, driving overall prices up by some 1.8% in 2009.

Last month, the government introduced 2 more anti-speculative measures, on the back of a spike in sales transactions in January.

Mr Mah said that while no further measures will be introduced, the government stands ready to do more if there are signs of overheating in the property market.

He assured that there will be an ample supply of private homes to meet demand over the next 2 years.

Mr Mah also spoke on freeing up more land for businesses, when several government agencies move out of the CBD (central business district) to Jurong Gateway and Paya Lebar Central by 2015.
    does that mean Jurong lake district plan is "forming" and the price is jurong is going to claim higher?

Default Lakeshore (D22, 99-year Leasehold, by Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    does that mean Jurong lake district plan is "forming" and the price is jurong is going to claim higher?
    Huat AH!!! for those stay in Jurong east....

1st Jurong Lake site for sale
    Joyce Teo
    The Straits Times
    Thursday, 8 April 2010, 4.01 pm

Artist's impressions of the new Jurong Lake District. -- Photo: URA

The first sale site in Jurong Lake District has been triggered for tender, after a developer committed to a minimum bid of $350 million.

The 1.9 ha site is located at Jurong Gateway Road, next to the Jurong East MRT station.

It is suitable for office, retail, entertainment, residential and hotel use.
    The Government unveiled plans in 2008 to transform Jurong Lake District into a major regional centre in the west of Singapore.

The Urban Redevelopment Authority said it will launch the tender for the site in about 2 week's time.

Jurong Lake District makeover kicks off
    Developer makes $350M bid for 1.9ha site; tender to open in 2 weeks
    Joyce Teo
    Property Correspondent
    The Straits Times
    Friday, 9 April 2010

A mixed development site next to Jurong East MRT station is set to be put up for sale and kick-start the transformation of the area into Jurong Lake District. -- Photo: URA

A mixed development site next to Jurong East MRT station is set to be put up for sale and kick-start the transformation of the area into Jurong Lake District.

The tender, which is expected in 2 weeks, has been triggered by an unnamed developer which has committed to a minimum bid of $350 million, the Urban Redevelopment Authority said yesterday.

It marks the first big step in the morphing of the sleepy Jurong area into the Jurong Lake District regional commerce centre, which could have started earlier if not for the global financial crisis.

The site was made available on the reserve list in late November 2008, some eight months after the Government unveiled its ambitious plans for the area. But consultants expected little interest then given the uncertain business environment and the difficulty in securing funding.

Sites on the reserve list are put up for tender only after a developer commits to a minimum bid the Government finds acceptable.

Colliers International's director for research and advisory, Ms Tay Huey Ying, said the trigger of the site for sale was 'the first sign of private sector endorsement for the Government's vision for Jurong Lake District'.

Plans for the area, which occupies 360ha - about the size of Marina Bay - will be implemented over 10 to 15 years.

The district will consist of 2 precincts. Jurong Gateway precinct will be the biggest commercial hub outside the city centre. It will provide a mix of office, retail, hotel, entertainment, and food and beverage outlets around the Jurong East MRT station.

The second, Lakeside precinct, is to be turned into a world-class leisure destination for locals and tourists. New edutainment or nature-based attractions, waterfront boardwalks, wetlands, parks and promenades will be developed in the scenic lakeside setting around the Chinese Garden and Lakeside MRT stations.

A number of government agencies, such as the Ministry of National Development and the Ministry of the Environment and Water Resources, as well as statutory boards such as national water agency PUB, will relocate their offices to Jurong Lake District in the near future.

The 99-year leasehold site that has been triggered for sale is in the heart of Jurong Gateway and has a land area of 1.9ha.

At least 30% of the gross floor area of 1.15 million sqft must be set aside for office use.

The rest can be used for additional office space or other uses permitted under white site zoning such as commercial (retail and entertainment), hotel and residential uses.

Property experts expect the plot to attract a handful of bidders, given its size.

Cushman & Wakefield managing director Donald Han said: 'It is a big-ticket item. So you would expect a few big developers to join forces and bring in their different capabilities into the equation, and at the same time they can spread their risk.'

Such developers would include the likes of Cheung Kong Holdings, Hongkong Land, Far East Organization and Hong Leong Group, he said. Cheung Kong Holdings said it did not trigger the tender, but will be keen to look at it.

With government agencies moving to the area, the successful developer can potentially build-to-suit for the Government, Mr Han said.

He projects that the site could attract bids of $380 to $400 psf ppr, above the minimum bid of $304 psf ppr.

The final bid price, experts suggest, is unlikely to be double the trigger bid given that it is a suburban site.

'The price can't shoot up too much, as there will be many more sites in the area. There will be a first-mover advantage,' said Mr Han.

Colliers' Ms Tay said: 'Developers could be taking the opportunity to pick up development sites at prices that are at a significant discount to peak prices, given that the office market is just about to turn around.'

Question Price surged for Lakeshore

Price are surging for The Lakeshore, due to the launch of Lakefront Residence?

Wheres our dear Reporter.... Long long time no c

Quote Originally Posted by wildxyz
    Price are surging for The Lakeshore, due to the launch of Lakefront Residence?

dont miss out..buy before keppel launch..buy PV, caspian, lakeshore, lakeholmz but PV still the lowest at that area...still got chance to go up...

Default Jurong West District

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    dont miss out..buy before keppel launch..buy PV, caspian, lakeshore, lakeholmz but PV still the lowest at that area...still got chance to go up...
    Appreciate your advice, been searching for many months but the price keep on going up...

Quote Originally Posted by wildxyz
    Appreciate your advice, been searching for many months but the price keep on going up...
    Yup, price running up, ask peter to help

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Yup, price running up, ask peter to help

u think I god? how to help if price is keep on going up...already mentioned n predicted last time in all my threads that th price will go up and sell when taget is reached...agent is like stock broker, they dont analyse market they just take comm from buyer...as a buyer or investor, analysing and enhance knowledge is the the only way to minmise risk...

Quote Originally Posted by bananarama
    I agree LS is way overpriced at $500psf. FEO's reputation for shoddy workmanship is a big minus. I actually viewed both LS and Lakeholmz but bought neither. But Lakeholmz would be a better buy at about $450psf. Workmanship of Centerpoint is much better.
    From the first few posts of this thread....now 2010....where to find 500psf....

Asking prices have hit $1100 psf here in Lakeshore...

$1.28 million for a 1163 sq ft, high floor, pool facing unit...

Quote Originally Posted by sfwoo

JLD and LF residences are doing magic to all the condos located next to lakeside mrt, Boon lay and Jurong east...

if those interested in WEST area one and are looking around, I doubt the price will go down anytime soon..... cannot find any condoes near lake side which is lower than 700psf now as before?

JLD and LF residences are doing magic to all the condos located next to lakeside mrt, Boon lay and Jurong east...

if those interested in WEST area one and are looking around, I doubt the price will go down anytime soon..... cannot find any condoes near lake side which is lower than 700psf now as before?
    lets RH fight further and JDL will further swing

huh? really? so much! wat abt 14 jan measures? got buyers bite?

if buyers continue with their crazy buying in jurong, it can only be good news for me

Quote Originally Posted by extremme

Quote Originally Posted by extremme
    For locals like myself, who can remember the days when $500 psf got you FREEHOLD condos...too painful to bite.

But the agent told me that got Koreans, Indonesians and PRC Chinese biting at record prices, either they got no time to check out previous transactions, or they die die must make the purchase for whatever reasons.

Jan 14 measures? Weeded out a small fraction of the frenzied demand.

For locals like myself, who can remember the days when $500 psf got you FREEHOLD condos...too painful to bite.

But the agent told me that got Koreans, Indonesians and PRC Chinese biting at record prices, either they got no time to check out previous transactions, or they die die must make the purchase for whatever reasons.

Yes, when u see it passed by, u will not take the next bus unless u got no choice. Same with COE....

Thanks to lakefront, all nearby projects price cheong!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    if buyers continue with their crazy buying in jurong, it can only be good news for me

sing good song to this AREA(D23), price goes up will beneift all owners(be it HDB or pte)...hinted many time

sing good song to this AREA(D23), price goes up will beneift all owners(be it HDB or pte)...hinted many time
    errrhh.. D23? Lakeshore at D23 meh? tot it's D22?

yeh, many time like you did it. Remember, do like peterng does, continue to deny you have vested interest and sing good song. Don't care even when people flame you. In other word, be as thick skinned as peterng

All successful agents must have elephant hide skin, otherwise cannot succeed lol
    Quote Originally Posted by patricia
    yeh, many time like you did it. Remember, do like peterng does, continue to deny you have vested interest and sing good song. Don't care even when people flame you. In other word, be as thick skinned as peterng

Confirmed the thickest skin... Agent dun dare to admit. Then we call him Mr ROD lor...

Duplicated.

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    errrhh.. D23? Lakeshore at D23 meh? tot it's D22?

or sorry D22-D23...

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    All successful agents must have elephant hide skin, otherwise cannot succeed lol

than YOU are an agent also ..for your RH if saying singing good song is an agent...

patricia, I thought thick skin is kena scolded and still can come back and talk bull and cock happily by the way, I am proud of this D22-23 so definitely I sing good song....like your kaki regulator he likes RH so he sings good song so I understand that very well...if you have a pet, you sing good song for your pet...no one will say thick skinned?