Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lakeshore (D22, 99-year Leasehold, by Far East Organization)

Unregistered007 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered111
    u are not making sense
    I only meant lakeshore area n JP , if weekend u go JE nowadays they are visible.
    Actually many people don't know how big Jurong is really, especially Jurong West which stretches all the way from the canal to beyond JP. Where Lakeshore is situated is at Lakeside MRT, in between JE and JW, next to the now under construction Canadian international school beside the canal. It's unfortunate that Lakeshore has a Jurong West address due to its location on the western bank of the canal, but in reality it's much closer to Jurong East than Jurong West. That is why you see the Masterplan for Jurong covers the area from JE to Lakeside, and not all the way until JP. If you visit Lakeside, it's a more tranquil area and you won't find the same foreign crowd at JP, which adds to its vibrancy, entertainment, shopping, food, etc. We can expect big changes to come in the near future as the government brings the landscape of Singapore to a new level.

Unregistered12345 Guest

While I don't stay in Jurong, what you say is very true. It saddens me to see some so-called "easternes" going around slamming every other place other than the east. It is uncalled for and uncivilised. The west is a big stretch including Jurong, West Coast, Upper Bukit Timah, Holland V, Alexander, Portsdown, Hillview etc. The northwest in particular has one of the most beautiful landscape. hilly terrain, nature reserves, lush tropical rainforest etc.. The abundance of rainfall in this catchment area also ensures temperatures is always lower than the eastern part of SG. The exisitence of the best schools and universities in the western part of SG also makes this area attractive. There is no need to put down other people's residences.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered007
    Actually many people don't know how big Jurong is really, especially Jurong West which stretches all the way from the canal to beyond JP. Where Lakeshore is situated is at Lakeside MRT, in between JE and JW, next to the now under construction Canadian international school beside the canal. It's unfortunate that Lakeshore has a Jurong West address due to its location on the western bank of the canal, but in reality it's much closer to Jurong East than Jurong West. That is why you see the Masterplan for Jurong covers the area from JE to Lakeside, and not all the way until JP. If you visit Lakeside, it's a more tranquil area and you won't find the same foreign crowd at JP, which adds to its vibrancy, entertainment, shopping, food, etc. We can expect big changes to come in the near future as the government brings the landscape of Singapore to a new level.

Unregistered8899 Guest

Default Please stop...

I just started reading this thread today, and it really sadden me about what some easterners had commented on the west. I grew up in the west, and had been staying in the west for the last 40 years. Let me tell a little experience I had with a staff of mine that stays in the east since he was born.

There was once I told him to go to JW to pick up a document from a client. When he returned, not knowing that I stayed in the West, starting commenting loudly in front of the whole office, "wah lau eh!!! Just now drove to JW, I told I went wrong place and cross the border go Johor man!!!"

Another incident, another so call whole life stay east won't move out of east friend of mine. When he heard I just bought a new place in JE, his reaction was enough to make me walk away and bye bye to him. He commented, Jurong!!???, You sure Jurong???!!! You mean Jurong got house for people to stay???!!!

I mean what is this? Are all this so call people staying in the east think they are upper class or better than those staying in the west? Why so discriminating on us? Whats wrong in staying in the west?

I go to the east too, and I see the same thing happening in void decks and coffee shops as anywhere in singapore... Come on guys, don't comment this way on the west. Like someone stated in here, Singapore Ploytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, NTU, NUS, etc....all in the west.

go west Guest

the west has all the nature parks, NUS, NTU, top schools, good eating places etc and we are away frm airport and the constant noise above. I think the constant noise frm aeroplanes have driven many easterners kuku so they come here to utter nonsense. The west has some of the most expensive houses in Singapore I bet some of these easterners have not even heard of Astrid Hill and Coronation Rd West. Westerners can enjoy nice seaviews wthout being disturbed by noisy planes unlike many parts of the east.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered8899
    I just started reading this thread today, and it really sadden me about what some easterners had commented on the west. I grew up in the west, and had been staying in the west for the last 40 years. Let me tell a little experience I had with a staff of mine that stays in the east since he was born.

There was once I told him to go to JW to pick up a document from a client. When he returned, not knowing that I stayed in the West, starting commenting loudly in front of the whole office, "wah lau eh!!! Just now drove to JW, I told I went wrong place and cross the border go Johor man!!!"

Another incident, another so call whole life stay east won't move out of east friend of mine. When he heard I just bought a new place in JE, his reaction was enough to make me walk away and bye bye to him. He commented, Jurong!!???, You sure Jurong???!!! You mean Jurong got house for people to stay???!!!

I mean what is this? Are all this so call people staying in the east think they are upper class or better than those staying in the west? Why so discriminating on us? Whats wrong in staying in the west?

I go to the east too, and I see the same thing happening in void decks and coffee shops as anywhere in singapore... Come on guys, don't comment this way on the west. Like someone stated in here, Singapore Ploytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, NTU, NUS, etc....all in the west.

Going west Guest

OMG! I don't stay in the west but central. But I notice the easterners have a certain attitude? I recall a friend who stay in the east that commented that the east has the "best-tasting water" and everywhere else's water "tasted funny". That is very ill-informed, ignorant and insensitive. I didn't know what to say Anyway, I like the fact that you're not affected. There are insecure people who care about what other people feel or say. Just be happy with what you have. I'm buying a second property and I think the west has the most conducive environment - nice nature, greenery and minimal constuction. The central and east has become a large construction site. Red light districts also spreading like wildfire in the east. So west is now the best place to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered8899

easterners? Sigh.. Guest

many easterners have shit in their brains. Look at the everitt rd teacher n household who hurls insults at neighbours and the laguna park en bloc vandals etc etc.. A lot of snobbish and uncivilised barbarians in the east

Unregistered8899 Guest

Default S long s we r happy

Ok la guys, as long as we know are happy where we are staying now thats enough. Don't bother too much about what they say.

I am also looking at a second property, waiting hopefully for a further drop in price in the coming few months. 1st choice will be Tiong Bahru, with Regency Suite going to TOP by year end, should be able to get some good prices.

mata wear shorts Guest

Default so quiet?????????

Be it indian, China, Thai....workers, dont u realise they are the onces who flew all the way here to built you nice condos and HDB just a earn few hundred dollars. Eat just 2 meals per day with mountains of rice and just some gravy.
    Hundreds of them squeeze in the small dormitory and u guys are staying in self owned flats!
    Look at the daily papers and see who are the ppl commiting crimes daily! Their crime rates are low...i'm so disgrace u guys call yourself singaporeans!@#$%^&*

Westerners Guest

Quote Originally Posted by easterners? Sigh..
    many easterners have shit in their brains. Look at the everitt rd teacher n household who hurls insults at neighbours and the laguna park en bloc vandals etc etc.. A lot of snobbish and uncivilised barbarians in the east
    Why do you have to insult easterners like that?

It says a lot about you and your brain as a westerner.

Southerner Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Westerners
    Why do you have to insult easterners like that?

It says a lot about you and your brain as a westerner.
    You idiots are craps! Go back to your east and west. Stay away from our IR, Singapore Flyer, Gardens by The Bay, etc..

Unreg‘stered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Southerner
    You idiots are craps! Go back to your east and west. Stay away from our IR, Singapore Flyer, Gardens by The Bay, etc..
    South, East or West. Doesn't matter.
    Please remember to ask for lower interest rates.

Quote Originally Posted by The Straits Times

Sibor Falls To 4-year Low
    The Straits Times
    Wednesday, 12 November 2008

The all-important interest rate at which banks lend funds to one another has nosedived to 0.89% - its lowest level since mid-2004.

This is likely to be good news for many home owners, who are set to enjoy lower mortgage rates soon. Rates on other consumer loans may also fall.

But the outlook is not so good for investors holding fixed deposits - as their interest rates are likely to fall as well. And businesses big and small will not necessarily get a flow-on benefit of lower borrowing costs.

Default New Project Launching near Lakeside MRT soon!!!

Total of 712 units

from studio to 4 bedrooms

Stay tune for more details..

or can email me at

[email protected]

Thanks

Interested Guest

Quote Originally Posted by juronglake
    Total of 712 units

or can email me at

[email protected]

Thanks
    How much launching at?

Quote Originally Posted by Interested
    How much launching at?
    Hi, thanks for the interest,

Price not confirm at this moment yet

You mail drop me an email so that

I can update you on the pricing ASAP

once it is confirm...

Thanks

For more updated details and Pix on lakeside project

please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    How can price fall when the government just announced 'up grading' of the area and even named it a new district . Even with a additional of a thousand of private apartments coming up it will only push up the value of the whole estate. Be optimistic the future is bright for the NEW Jurong Lake District!
    I think you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by mr funny
    http://www.straitstimes.com/Money/St...ry_303557.html

November 18, 2008 Tuesday

There were a few quirks in the figures. For instance, a mass market condo, Lakeshore in Jurong West, sold for a relatively high $1,038 psf, said Savills Singapore's director of marketing and business development, Mr Ku Swee Yong.

Two posh 99-year leasehold bungalows at Sandy Island at Sentosa Cove were sold for a high $2,033 psf and a possible record price of $2,169 psf, or above $13 million each.

CBRE Research executive director Li Hiaw Ho said such deals last month seemed to show prices have remained fairly stable in the past two months.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of October 2008

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Hillvista ........... OCR ........ 2 ............................... 1,050 ............. 1,047 ............ 1,043
    Small movement.

For more updated details and Pix on lakeside project

please email me at [email protected]

Thanks
    Preview date not confirmed...

Thanks

Interested buyers,

Please email me..

[email protected]

Thanks

Have a nice day

Special promotion is on now for

Lakeshore too

Downpayment start from $8500 only!!

Opp Lakeside MRT and Future Downtown

West..

Dont miss it...

Email me at [email protected][/email]

for more details
    Last edited by juronglake; 25-11-08 at 15:58.

[QUOTE=juronglake]Special promotion is on now for

Lakeshore too

West..

Total of 712 units

or can email me at

[email protected]

Thanks
    Launching Soon~~~

EXCELLENT LOCATION

- Located next to the Jurong Lake District

- 5 mins away from Lakeside MRT station & 2 stations away from
    Jurong East MRT / Interchange

- Close proximity to major regional malls such as Jurong Point & IMM

- Close to educational institutes such as NTU, NUS, Rulang Pri Sch &
    Future Canadian International School

- Easy access to PIE, KJE and AYE

GOOD DEVELOPMENT

- Wide range of unit sizes from studio to 4+1 bedroom units to cater for
    different buyer preference

- Functional Layout allows for maximum utilization of space with no wasted corners etc

- Comprehensive full facilities such as pool cabanas, party decks,
    50m lap pool, party deck to cater for different cuisine
    African/Australian/Japanese/Italian), tennis courts etc…

To Register for Private Previews and for more latest information

Email me at [email protected] for more details

Thanks

[quote=juronglake]
    Special promotion is on now for

Lakeshore too

West..
    Hi u can contact me if the lake view unit falls to $550psf....

[quote=Allthepies]
    Hi u can contact me if the lake view unit falls to $550psf....

lolx... no offence! but u wait long long... so far those facing pool units are still at 700psf.. cos of the location... even caspian oso hav increase their price up to 630psf... and if the price reali drop to 550psf everyone will dash in!

[quote=Patricialim]
    Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies

lolx... no offence! but u wait long long... so far those facing pool units are still at 700psf.. cos of the location... even caspian oso hav increase their price up to 630psf... and if the price reali drop to 550psf everyone will dash in!
    why dont buy FH at west side ? dist 5 lagi near NUS / ngee Ann

Default Lakeshore: Discover Life in the West

Lakeshore: Live, Work and Play
    In the upcoming Jurong Lake District
    Look out onto a sweeping 270 degree panoramic view at the picturesque Jurong Lake. Pick out your dream home from a choice of two or four – bedroom units or maisonettes, furnished with world-class fittings chosen for their aesthetics. Anticipate a life beyond expectations.
    Live life at your very own Spa Village. Designed to invigorate the senses with hot and cold spa pools, relaxation pavilions and Jacuzzis dotting the luxiourious property, Lakeshore takes spirituality to new horizons.

For action buffs, there is a 150m lap pool and joggin trails with views of Jurong Lake. Or, for a spot of entertaining, invite your friends over for a grill-out in one of the many alfresco dining areas.

Jurong Lake District is set to be home to the largest commercial hub along the city centre. Some 360ha surrounding Jurong Lake will be developed for offices, hotels and residential, food and beverage uses. Tourists will be drawn to the area with a slew of nature-themed attractions like the New Lakeside Village and edutainment attractions such as the New Singapore Science Centre. With Jurong Lake itself to be turned into a watersports hub, this area is poised to become the talk of the town in the near future.
    Lakeshore is nestled in the heart of Jurong Lake District – amidst 42 hectares of lush greenery and Singapore’s upcoming watersports hub. With dining, entertainment and watersports facilities in the making, Lakeshore promises a vibrant waterfront lifestyle at your doorstep.
    FACILITIES

• Reflective pool
    • Warm spa pool with foot massage
    • Warm chaise lounge pool
    • Jacuzzis
    • BBQ pits with shelters
    • Tennis /badminton courts
    • Children's play area
    • Putting green
    • Basketball play area
    • Reflexology footpath
    • Function area
    • Gymnasium
    • Swimming Pool with Lap pool & fun pool
    • Games room/ reading room/karaoke room

AMENITIES
    • Lakeside MRT Station
    • Jurong Entertainment Centre
    • Jurong Point Shopping Centre
    • Jurong East National Library
    • Jurong East Town Centre
    • Jurong East Bus Interchange
    • Boon Lay Bus Interchange
    • Singapore Science Centre
    • Giant @ IMM Building
    • Chinese Garden
    • Japanese Garden
    • International Business Park
    • Raffles Country Club
    • Jurong Country Club
    • Wet & Food Market
    • NTUC Fairprice

Future establishment:
    Viewing of Jurong Lake District Transformation
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/MP2008/Jurong/video.htm

Blueprint of Jurong Unveiled.
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2008/pr08-38.html

Jurong massive makeover -Source from: The Straits Times.

Lakeshore Vincity Map.

Lakeshore sitemap.

Interested for showflat appointment, please kindly call:

90287921 for showflat appointment.

Warmest regards.
    Aaron.

Cool Lakeshore: Discover Life in the West

Lakeshore: Live, Work and Play
    In the upcoming Jurong Lake District
    Look out onto a sweeping 270 degree panoramic view at the picturesque Jurong Lake. Pick out your dream home from a choice of two or four – bedroom units or maisonettes, furnished with world-class fittings chosen for their aesthetics. Anticipate a life beyond expectations.
    Live life at your very own Spa Village. Designed to invigorate the senses with hot and cold spa pools, relaxation pavilions and Jacuzzis dotting the luxiourious property, Lakeshore takes spirituality to new horizons.

For action buffs, there is a 150m lap pool and joggin trails with views of Jurong Lake. Or, for a spot of entertaining, invite your friends over for a grill-out in one of the many alfresco dining areas.
    Jurong Lake District is set to be home to the largest commercial hub along the city centre. Some 360ha surrounding Jurong Lake will be developed for offices, hotels and residential, food and beverage uses. Tourists will be drawn to the area with a slew of nature-themed attractions like the New Lakeside Village and edutainment attractions such as the New Singapore Science Centre. With Jurong Lake itself to be turned into a watersports hub, this area is poised to become the talk of the town in the near future.
    Lakeshore is nestled in the heart of Jurong Lake District – amidst 42 hectares of lush greenery and Singapore’s upcoming watersports hub. With dining, entertainment and watersports facilities in the making, Lakeshore promises a vibrant waterfront lifestyle at your doorstep.
    FACILITIES

• Reflective pool
    • Warm spa pool with foot massage
    • Warm chaise lounge pool
    • Jacuzzis
    • BBQ pits with shelters
    • Tennis /badminton courts
    • Children's play area
    • Putting green
    • Basketball play area
    • Reflexology footpath
    • Function area
    • Gymnasium
    • Swimming Pool with Lap pool & fun pool
    • Games room/ reading room/karaoke room

AMENITIES
    • Lakeside MRT Station
    • Jurong Entertainment Centre
    • Jurong Point Shopping Centre
    • Jurong East National Library
    • Jurong East Town Centre
    • Jurong East Bus Interchange
    • Boon Lay Bus Interchange
    • Singapore Science Centre
    • Giant @ IMM Building
    • Chinese Garden
    • Japanese Garden
    • International Business Park
    • Raffles Country Club
    • Jurong Country Club
    • Wet & Food Market
    • NTUC Fairprice

Future establishment:
    Viewing of Jurong Lake District Transformation
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/MP2008/Jurong/video.htm

Blueprint of Jurong Unveiled.
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2008/pr08-38.html

Jurong massive makeover -Source from: The Straits Times.
    http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV2pbQfi

Lakeshore Vincity Map.
    http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gx1vxJ4J

Lakeshore sitemap.
    http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gx1vwxfr

Interested for showflat appointment, please kindly call:

90287921 for showflat appointment.

Warmest regards.
    Aaron.

Last edited by propertysale01; 20-04-09 at 09:20.

Red face Mini Gallery for your viewing pleasure

Pool view of the Lakeshore condo.

Another pool view.

Clubhouse view

Lakeshore Living room

Lakeshore Living room 2

Interested:
    HP: 9028 7921
    Name: Aaron

had been seeing the mention condo advertise for sale for the pass 1 yrs plus.

Is the project 100% sold?
    It's already TOP since 2007.

Year Completed: 2007

Tenure: 99 years

Total Units: 841

Not 100% sold like...just like many other FEO projects.