Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SKYLINE RESIDENCES - 610 Telok Blangah Road, By Bukit Sembawang View Pte Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    skyline view is better then spottiswoode view....definitely can buy.

vit m not enuf
    tats a gd comparison....u making me rushing down to book a unit wor...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    tats a gd comparison....u making me rushing down to book a unit wor...LOL
    pick it up fr here...

how big is the 1 bedder ? just pay extra attention to the target price (if achiveable)

pick it up fr here...

how big is the 1 bedder ? just pay extra attention to the target price (if achiveable)
    1 bedroom is 484sqft. Details and floor plans here:
    http://www.skyline-residences.sg/details.html

The two rear tower blocks are further from the vaiduct but view towards vivo may be blocked by Harbourview Tower.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    Sellout???? Serious??? Pls update if got infor. I really blur if pple pay $1900 to front a HIGHWAY.

One bedder units are all facing the rear. Only the larger units are facing the sea. Have to go for two bedders as some have some sea view. Rental will be easier too.
    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    1 bedroom is 484sqft. Details and floor plans here:
    http://www.skyline-residences.sg/details.html

i think folks here won't touch it if there is no seaview or golf view. Hence can pass this one...maybe buy bkt sembawang share at $4.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    One bedder units are all facing the rear. Only the larger units are facing the sea. Have to go for two bedders as some have some sea view. Rental will be easier too.
    rear-facing will be "HDB view" of upcoming 40-storey HDBs... far from ideal

Can pass on that also... Sitting duck!

Just came back from showflat... In fact, the showflat is not open for viewing yet. The 2 bedders only have pocket views of sea and price quantum is quite high. For a typical 11 flr 2 bedder of 829 sqf, price is abt $1.5m. Rental can fetch $4000+ according to agent. As actual price listing is not out, i also wont know if developer will price higher or lower next week. Without actual price, their 3% discount is also meaningless.

What do u guys thing?

Quote Originally Posted by KC76
    Just came back from showflat... In fact, the showflat is not open for viewing yet. The 2 bedders only have pocket views of sea and price quantum is quite high. For a typical 11 flr 2 bedder of 829 sqf, price is abt $1.5m. Rental can fetch $4000+ according to agent. As actual price listing is not out, i also wont know if developer will price higher or lower next week. Without actual price, their 3% discount is also meaningless.

What do u guys thing?
    Walk opposite n buy a true seaview at 2100psf. Rental in 4 years time who knows. However I havnt seen the showroom yet. Drove pass n saw the site right in front of highway, don't like at all. Maybe 2molo o see y can command 2kpsf.

At this quantum, it is better off getting the more prestigious districts condos near to the good schools or get a landed. The sea view is nothing to shout about. Not worth paying so much for a unit so that you can walk 5 min to take MRT. Sure kenna laughed at by the nearby HDB dwellers.

FH appeals to foreign investors more. Especially if their homeland are all FHs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    FH appeals to foreign investors more. Especially if their homeland are all FHs.
    I thought many people here said that foreign investors love our 99LH, particularly those from China since theirs are 60LH?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I thought many people here said that foreign investors love our 99LH, particularly those from China since theirs are 60LH?
    Yes, that's right, but australia, new zealand, Malaysia Taiwan freehold right?

I will not buy in Singapore if I'm from Australia or New Zealand. Their country offers more than Singapore in terms of space, cost of living and social benefits.

I will not buy in Singapore if I'm from Australia or New Zealand. Their country offers more than Singapore in terms of space, cost of living and social benefits.
    But they are likely to be the ones to change from rent to buy to buy to rent.

actually u are wrong for Oz. they are the one that have been buying our CCR such as the marq. Thanks to their strong Oz dollar

so how was the showflat/preview?

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Boy
    Preview start today la...I am meeting the agent noon time at the show flat.

actually u are wrong for Oz. they are the one that have been buying our CCR such as the marq. Thanks to their strong Oz dollar
    Best friend in the region...

anyway.. Hongkee also lah...

Plus Malaysians...

PRC, got two extremes... the very rich and the so so rich... very rich, Sentosa area... so so rich... LH99 condo... some even buy old old run down condos since it look pretty much like their old home or even better than theirs.

That is if I were them. Savings rates are more than 4%, while the property market there are more stable and cheaper than in Singapore. S$2 mil can easily get a big landed property in the suburbs with great forest or lake views, compared to the miserable pocket view of the reservoirs or container wharves for the S$2 mil properties here.

You have a point there ref. landed property, though 2 mio will not get you much in Shanghai or Beijing anymore, unless its really very very far outside.....in the countryside and far from any amenities

Also, question is how much of the chinese money that flows to HK and Singapore is legal........better to buy something abroad, than to show off
    at home if the money is , lets say "untaxed" .

Also, quality is a huge problem with chinese developments.....i own bth in china and singapore.....and china only 67 years LH

Quote Originally Posted by hk2313
    You have a point there ref. landed property, though 2 mio will not get you much in Shanghai or Beijing anymore, unless its really very very far outside.....in the countryside and far from any amenities

Also, question is how much of the chinese money that flows to HK and Singapore is legal........better to buy something abroad, than to show off
    at home if the money is , lets say "untaxed" .

Also, quality is a huge problem with chinese developments.....i own bth in china and singapore.....and china only 67 years LH
    ur nick HK... are you a Hong Konger ?

which part of Spore u own ?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    so how was the showflat/preview?
    tdy all the folks here, go for viewing....so quiet

no, i am european, hk just initials

soleil, d11, been looking to buy something else, but pricing seems just off these days to me........

Quote Originally Posted by hk2313
    no, i am european, hk just initials

soleil, d11, been looking to buy something else, but pricing seems just off these days to me........
    haha, not only you i think pricing off for everyone...

hmm, seems like showflat wasn't opened afterall. kenna conned by agent.

tdy all the folks here, go for viewing....so quiet

Screw tat agent, complain to his boss...

This site layout looks strikingly similar to Trizon dont you think?

Default Market watchers urge caution on Skyline Residences

Showflats for the 283-unit freehold apartment by Bukit Sembawang View will be ready on Friday, July 1 but while it almost has what it takes for buyers not to miss it, market watchers also cite downsides.

Agents from Huttons Real Estate Group which market the property would say that Skyline Residences is in close proximity to everywhere that matters – it is just a moment away from the Central Business District, entertainment establishments like Vivo City & Resort World Sentosa, and upcoming Telok Blangah MRT. Plus, the property, according to them offers “breathtaking” sea views. Also, a major selling point is the “unblocked” views towards the Keppel Golf Course Club. Market watchers interviewed by Singapore Business Review however note that the “unblocked” views could just be “temporary” as just in a matter of ten years from now, the prime location of the golf club would be replaced by high rise development.

“The 30-year lease to the golf club’s site near Telok Blangah is about to expire in end 2021 and chances are it might not be renewed as the land has been earmarked for redevelopment, “an industry observer who requested anonymity said.

“If Skyline Residences is just about to TOP in end 2015, then buyers would just have less than five years to enjoy the unblocked views,” he added.

Skyline Residences is located along Telok Blangah Road but that alone discourages buyers, another observer said.

“The area is quite noisy as there are a number of huge container trucks passing through Telok Blangah Road,” he said.

Market watchers however note there are still reasons to believe that it will sell out like Hoi Hup’s Foresta, a 141-unit development within the vicinity which is almost 80% sold already since May 11 launch according to sources. This provided that the market price is right, according to them.

The average price for Skyline Residences is $1800-$1,900 psf, slightly below Foresta’s $2,000 psf. Price guide for Skyline Residences is as follows:

1 Bedroom (484 sft) - $950K - $1.2 mil

2 Bedroom (829 sft) - $1.46mil - $1.77mi

3 Bedroom (1292/1346 sft) - $2.32mil - $2.83mil

4 Bedroom (1615/1722) - $2.89mil - $3.23mil

Agents from Huttons claim that rental yield at Skyline Residences is 4%.

Visited the show flat today, open for check collection but demo showflat not open yet. Visited the viewing gallery today at ard 430 pm.

power unblocked west sun shinnying on the way into the viewing gallery. I also confirm that sounds bounds upwards, and seems to me that at higher floor viewing gallery, its pretty bad. U can do a testing of noise lvl on first floor n at the high floor(12flr if i remember correctly) and confirms that sound bounds and travel upwards.2 lvl of highway with tons of heavy vehicle doing their fast n furious is no joke.

Golf course n sea view is fantastic if can remove the highway seeming-less roaring traffic noise, this development would be pretty good .

North face, towards the back is facing tons of HDB and part of the view would be block by 2 38th floor new HDB which looks pretty nice IMHO. The HDB enjoys some north facing unblock view.

4&3 bedders get the sea view n temporary golf view which 2&1 bedders get to enjoy HDB view.