Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 19 confirmed sites in H2 2011

Quote Originally Posted by edpheng
    Hi I am new to this forum. Understand that KBW has made a comment to warn that ppty prices might experience a sharp dip.

What is your view regarding this?
    Check out the thread on property market sentiment 2011... more discussions there...

Quote Originally Posted by Chonngpang
    can we expected a much softening price of MM condos by 2013-14 with the surplus supply? ...i am considering holding back and wait for 2-3 years..maybe resale will go down but not sure of those unsold TOP units...i am interested in new properties...but major developers may need be desperate for fire sales..
    see these... very expansive to advertise like that on top of online.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=442

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    see these... very expansive to advertise like that on top of online.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=442
    I think of some of those projects already sold over 80% ..developers still spending $$ to market leftover inventories..in fact went to RV residence showroom last week and agent said already sold over 90%..showroom closing soon..maybe developers nowadays got a lot of budget for marketing on press media..even down to the very few..maybe margins very high

Quote Originally Posted by Chonngpang
    I think of some of those projects already sold over 80% ..developers still spending $$ to market leftover inventories..in fact went to RV residence showroom last week and agent said already sold over 90%..showroom closing soon..maybe developers nowadays got a lot of budget for marketing on press media..even down to the very few..maybe margins very high
    ahahah... silly argument.

so much sold and so high margin.. why waste money. Give more discounts better than do more advertisement right?

Either the high sales figures are fake or developer suck them up for sub sale (units sold before SSD rules).