Page 1 of 35 1234561116212631 ... LastLast

Thread: THOMSON GRAND - Jalan Tambur (Upper Thomson Rd), By Luxury Green Development Pte Ltd

Default THOMSON GRAND - Jalan Tambur (Upper Thomson Rd), By Luxury Green Development Pte Ltd

Do not miss this rare development with good mix of 20-storeys High Rise Apartments & Strata House within a single development.

Close to
    Bishan Park;
    Bishan Park Secondary School;
    Island Golf Course;
    Lower Peirce Reservoir;
    Peirce Secondary School;
    Singapore Island Country Club;
    Thomson Plaza;

What are you waiting for? Preview Soon! Call or SMS <D20TG> to +6590939848.

For more information about THOMSON GRAND, feel free to visit http://forsalebydevelopers.weebly.co...son-grand.html

when's the launch?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    when's the launch?

i was eyeing one of the semi Ds there about a year ago ...and saw the big sign board of a condo ...to be launched behind the landed ... straightaway i run far far ...

Inaccessible and no amenities. A car is a must.

A Thomson line station may be near here?
    I guess pricing will be at least $900psf.

It should be in Sin Min. Not walkable.

Repeated post.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    i was eyeing one of the semi Ds there about a year ago ...and saw the big sign board of a condo ...to be launched behind the landed ... straightaway i run far far ...
    The land was sold in Nov 09. Also, don't bother looking at shangri-la walk area for a while. The HDB next door will be torn down and rebuilt.

If the MRT is near AI tong, it's actually walkable by the road in front of gardens at bishan. Jury's still out there on where the station will be located.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    A Thomson line station may be near here?
    I guess pricing will be at least $900psf.
    900psf?? unless recession

add another 50-100psf onto Vision's launch px

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

haha...agreed totally. Cheung Kong leh, where got so charitable? As mentioned in my earlier post, some agent mentioned a figure of about $1400 psf, quoting the up-and-coming MRT, park view and the new benchmark to be set by Capland in Bishan's new development.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

Look at Costa Del Sol. Recession also not selling cheap. Just hold.

"Thomson Grand".. alamak.. really very old fashion HK style name.... reminds me of a nightclub called Las Vegas Grand

so ERA agent any psf indication ?

That've a habit for cliche names. Costa del sol was probably the most avant-garde for them here. Maybe they want buyers to have every sense of the grandness, including perhaps the price tag...

It seems that the 3 and 4 bedders have the main balconies facing west? Will be hot? I suppose that's the unblocked view facing the reservoir so it can't be helped.

Seems to be quite a significant amount of balcony space and air-con ledge and I wonder if the private lift lobby is included in the area?

I wonder if the finishings will be good. I own a unit in their first development here (Thomson 800) and it has marble flooring including all the bathrooms also marble. Bedrooms are timber strips (long). Quality pretty good. Has not given me much problem since purchased (1999) and I have not renovated to this day. I wouldn't buy their other developments (all 99 LH).
    Last edited by chiaberry; 09-06-11 at 22:39.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    It seems that the 3 and 4 bedders have the main balconies facing west? Will be hot? I suppose that's the unblocked view facing the reservoir so it can't be helped.

Seems to be quite a significant amount of balcony space and air-con ledge and I wonder if the private lift lobby is included in the area?
    It's long block, not ideal, can be dark at the other end at different time of the day.

Not nice. 99LH and so inaccessible.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    It's long block, not ideal, can be dark at the other end at different time of the day.
    Theirs is a different orientation from Flame Tree. Flame Tree has a lot of light at all times of the day, those units facing reservoir has more light in the afternoon and those facing the city have more light in the morning. But it's never dark on either side.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    from $1m liao!

I wonder if the finishings will be good. I own a unit in their first development here (Thomson 800) and it has marble flooring including all the bathrooms also marble. Bedrooms are timber strips (long). Quality pretty good. Has not given me much problem since purchased (1999) and I have not renovated to this day. I wouldn't buy their other developments (all 99 LH).
    The living and master bedroom balcony faces east for the tall blocks. The even took the time to design a grand logo. Would be a pity if theu didn't have the finishing to top it off.

The living and master bedroom balcony faces east for the tall blocks. The even took the time to design a grand logo. Would be a pity if theu didn't have the finishing to top it off.
    Are you sure? If faces east then the Gardens at Bishan will be in their view (it's not very far away).

Are you sure? If faces east then the Gardens at Bishan will be in their view (it's not very far away).
    Based on the drawings, to be precise it faces north east, but more east than north, so it should look over the school, Bishan park condo and beyond.

And one other point to add, the extreme right block might have some of gardens at Bishan in it's view. But the distance will be increased by having the low rise on the right.

chiaberry, i was mistaken, you're right, they all face west, towards SICC and bukit timah hill.

Strange to have the secondary exit at the balcony of one of the bedroom....

Good for those with secret affairs can easily escape from there haa haa...

chiaberry, i was mistaken, you're right, they all face west, towards SICC and bukit timah hill.
    That would give them the best view - across the reservoir.

I think the secondary exit through the smaller balcony is for the fire escape (stairs).

Let's see how much they price it at. I don't think they are going to be cheap, with the "grand" name.

Facade looks grand....2units per block....very upmarket design....machiam high end condo wif pte lift somemore....

The finishing shd b top top end like the vision but expect prices to be top top too

Looks looks prices gona from 1.1mil

Layout not bad but too bad its gona b oven hot

Wonder if Mr. Khaw's word of caution has any impact on this project?

That would give them the best view - across the reservoir.

I think the secondary exit through the smaller balcony is for the fire escape (stairs).

Let's see how much they price it at. I don't think they are going to be cheap, with the "grand" name.
    yes, it has a good view. with a longish layout across the block, I think they are trying to create a wind tunnel effect through the unit to cool the heat from the west sun.

but it'll probably be for a grand price tag.

I guess px from 11xxpsf for standard units