Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3813181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast

Thread: THOMSON GRAND - Jalan Tambur (Upper Thomson Rd), By Luxury Green Development Pte Ltd

It has to be a good location first with a few empty plots nearby to have such growth potenital.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    Lesson learnt is choose a location that always hit new high

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    I've seen landed property owners who drive small korean car. They are the true geniuses who understands what are assets and liabilities.
    U mean picanto? Hehe

True saver dun drive at all....take bus n mrt....can walk abit n exercise!

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Just like COE : small car below $10k 5 years ago and now $50k +. People are still buying besides the steep depreciation of the car value plus losing $ at $5k a year instead of $1K then. Singaporean wants "face" and lifestyle.
    Even without coe, car px itself oredi ridiculously high after govt tax....in the first place shdnt own a car at all

It has to be a good location first with a few empty plots nearby to have such growth potenital.
    Gd location n no empty plot better rite? Developer can only enbloc

Just like COE : small car below $10k 5 years ago and now $50k +. People are still buying besides the steep depreciation of the car value plus losing $ at $5k a year instead of $1K then. Singaporean wants "face" and lifestyle.
    human are funny creature. when BMW was selling at around $120k for basic 3 series.....nobody want to buy....now the price shoot up so high and BMW become the top selling car!!! i think sporean like to buy thing when is expensive, too cheap they think twice

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    human are funny creature. when BMW was selling at around $120k for basic 3 series.....nobody want to buy....now the price shoot up so high and BMW become the top selling car!!! i think sporean like to buy thing when is expensive, too cheap they think twice

expensive means good

small means exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    Cheaper makes hit the 100k px barrier liao.....

Look silly to drive a 100k toyota altis rite....its still a toyota

Might as well drive a 160k bmw 318.... Nvm its a basic entry car....its the badge tat matter!

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    expensive means good

small means exclusive
    Small boobies exclusive?

Haha. Agent nice try. Not listed as part of facilities means don't have lah. It means u buy your own mobile BBQ lor.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyw03
    My agent told me there were mobile bbq, you can put it anywhere you want. Don't know it's true or not

Don't look down Jap cars ok? Nowadays Jap car as expensive as Conti cars liao. So people go Conti lor. Conti car prices didn't increase as much. And with low end conti like VW undercutting everyone else, conti cars sometimes even cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Cheaper makes hit the 100k px barrier liao.....

Look silly to drive a 100k toyota altis rite....its still a toyota

Might as well drive a 160k bmw 318.... Nvm its a basic entry car....its the badge tat matter!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Don't look down Jap cars ok? Nowadays Jap car as expensive as Conti cars liao. So people go Conti lor. Conti car prices didn't increase as much. And with low end conti like VW undercutting everyone else, conti cars sometimes even cheaper.
    How come u say i look down on jap cars?

I've seen landed property owners who drive small korean car. They are the true geniuses who understands what are assets and liabilities.
    i also dont mind korean or jap cars but problem is their bodies are weak leh. if can afford, get a conti with strong body chassis, at least feels safer.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    i also dont mind korean or jap cars but problem is their bodies are weak leh. if can afford, get a conti with strong body chassis, at least feels safer.
    If I'm not mistaken, Ford uses very strong chassis like conti cars but uses Mazda engine so its a good balance between both. Also, driving a jap car may not be as stable when you take the north south highway in Malaysia. It tends to 'float' once you hit above 140 km/h. Better don't say more if not kana whack. But I'm driving a jap car... hahaha...

If I'm not mistaken, Ford uses very strong chassis like conti cars but uses Mazda engine so its a good balance between both. Also, driving a jap car may not be as stable when you take the north south highway in Malaysia. It tends to 'float' once you hit above 140 km/h. Better don't say more if not kana whack. But I'm driving a jap car... hahaha...
    ya i drove a 2.4 camry before and i know wat u mean

The steering wheel like wana fly out....lol

Its a whole world of diff driving a jap and a conti

But hey, wat u pay is wat get....hehe

The steering wheel like wana fly out....lol

Its a whole world of diff driving a jap and a conti

But hey, wat u pay is wat get....hehe
    Wow devil u about to break record and hit 10K posts!!

totally impossible to catch him.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix

Quote Originally Posted by august
    ya i drove a 2.4 camry before and i know wat u mean
    Wah.. 2.4 camry also cannot make it ah????

haha.... i always drove conti in sg... only got rent prius when in europe before... feel like driving toy car...

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    totally impossible to catch him.
    Devil Boh Bay Chao

I think also depends on what model also lah. Some Japanese cars like the Honda S2000, WRX, Mazda MX5 or RX8 or whatever probably more stable and grounded than conti normal sedan like BMW 3 series or FWD Audi or VW bah. Anyway, there will be more and more conti cars on the road now. And with high COE, people feel its more worth it getting a bigger car...

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    I think also depends on what model also lah. Some Japanese cars like the Honda S2000, WRX, Mazda MX5 or RX8 or whatever probably more stable and grounded than conti normal sedan like BMW 3 series or FWD Audi or VW bah. Anyway, there will be more and more conti cars on the road now. And with high COE, people feel its more worth it getting a bigger car...
    JPY strengthening and EUR weakening always work in favour of conti cars...
    actually, a second hand Audi (2yrs old) would be a better buy than say, a brand new camry...
    You can also get a 10yr old (renewed COE) Boxster for 100k with low mileage of under 70k... good buy for novelty of driving to GRAND showrooms bah.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by cl0ver
    JPY strengthening and EUR weakening always work in favour of conti cars...
    actually, a second hand Audi (2yrs old) would be a better buy than say, a brand new camry...
    You can also get a 10yr old (renewed COE) Boxster for 100k with low mileage of under 70k... good buy for novelty of driving to GRAND showrooms bah.... lol
    Yes... I think Audi is my preferred conti car if I ever change to continental one day.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    He very hardworking one... post and post every day... morning, afternoon and night time... its pretty impressive the amount of time he has to post and to read other forumer's posts.

He very hardworking one... post and post every day... morning, afternoon and night time... its pretty impressive the amount of time he has to post and to read other forumer's posts.
    Jobless mah.... Or i work under u? Hehe

Yes... I think Audi is my preferred conti car if I ever change to continental one day.
    New A6 is waiting for u! Prebooking started liao hehe

u also got potential leh. in recent months, you are probably the fastest poster after the devil. LOL!

I shall disappear upon my 9999th post before system overload....

if i say number of your posts directly proportional to selling psf of your properties you confirm won't disappear

You will suffer from severe withdrawal symptoms. Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    u also got potential leh. in recent months, you are probably the fastest poster after the devil. LOL!
    Tried very hard to catch devil but too much too late!!!