Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617222732 ... LastLast

Thread: THOMSON GRAND - Jalan Tambur (Upper Thomson Rd), By Luxury Green Development Pte Ltd

Agree. Easy 5 years...or more. And not 2 years.

Some like to buy the 'potential' when stations are announced..but they're buying a whole lot of poor traffic for years. I reckon buy just one year before operations is better. A little discount and usage of line almost immeadiate.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Well the Upper Paya Lebar Road inconvenience lasted some 6 to 7 years!

Quote Originally Posted by gn108
    Agree. Easy 5 years...or more. And not 2 years.

Some like to buy the 'potential' when stations are announced..but they're buying a whole lot of poor traffic for years. I reckon buy just one year before operations is better. A little discount and usage of line almost immeadiate.
    By that time (provided no major shocks to the economy), the prices might have escalated. Trust me. My dad has a bungalow near Upp Paya Lebar/Bartley Road junction.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    By that time (provided no major shocks to the economy), the prices might have escalated. Trust me. My dad has a bungalow near Upp Paya Lebar/Bartley Road junction.
    No need to wait till then. When the Bartley plot is launched, prices will climb again. Now its already pretty high in that area... I literally see the prices of the landed climbing so fast that in 1 year, it rose some 15% to 20%.

No need to wait till then. When the Bartley plot is launched, prices will climb again. Now its already pretty high in that area... I literally see the prices of the landed climbing so fast that in 1 year, it rose some 15% to 20%.
    even ulu sembawang rose more den 50% within 1.5yrs!! a fren bot a FH semi d for 900k in semb during late 2009, now 1.5mil+ liao(same condition, he jus leave it vacant)

It's near the KPE and PIE too. Pretty irritating because I have to U-turn to get to my Dad's place. There's a flyover in my way.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    even ulu sembawang rose more den 50% within 1.5yrs!! a fren bot a FH semi d for 900k in semb during late 2009, now 1.5mil+ liao(same condition, he jus leave it vacant)
    Because he thinks prices will continue to climb?

Because he thinks prices will continue to climb?
    waiting for px to hit 2mil....if not he just hoard the land

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    waiting for px to hit 2mil....if not he just hoard the land
    He kena one flash flood jialat jialat then he can continue to wait somemore

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    He kena one flash flood jialat jialat then he can continue to wait somemore
    hahaha nvm la....vacant hse anyway....900k to lose only mah compared to those 20-50mil GCBs....hahaha

does anybody have an opinion on the strata houses ?

looks quite nice, but kitchen seems rather small ......

cant find price anywhere.....anybody knows ?

Quote Originally Posted by hk2313

I think they were priced ard 3.5mill. You can phone up the agents to ask (many many agents will be happy to tell you).

The "liveable" area is quite small (actually only around 2000+ sq ft). A lot of the area is taken up by the roof top terrace and the car parking space. That is why you have the feeling that the kitchen is rather small.

btw the management fees for the strata houses is

My very humble opinion is that they are not worth the $$$ Let the foreigners (not eligible for FH/landed) buy them.

based on their previous visionary price guide whrby they sell their condo units at 1k-1100psf on average and they sell their strata townhse at ard 600psf....

i wud guess 850-900psf for this one if they really priced their condo units at 1400psf

My very humble opinion is that they are not worth the $$$ Let the foreigners (not eligible for FH/landed) buy them.
    this is a gd advice BUT can aso invest n sell these limited editions townhse to foreigners in future?

bcoz clustered housing very very cluttered...i see u and u see me siteplan (usually separated by only 3-5m apart)....so townhse within a condo maybe a gd investment...we nvr noe

u need to look at location for that.

rich neighbours?

I believe they are cluster houses, not town houses. Sorry if my concept is wrong. The houses are separate (not joined) but the space between them is quite small as you described. I think you can see into each other's roof top balcony. One row of cluster houses has the school behind. The other row has the main Upp Thomson Road behind. Rich neighbours? You mean the next door landed housing? Not really.....the GCB are not there. They are in Windsor Park Estate on the opp side of Upp Thomson. The other neighbours are the sch, the temple and the Gardens@Bishan.

i think this one want to buy need to buy high rise... since unlike Clover, there is no direct park view....

according to agent , usable space should be minimum 3000 sqf

seems cheques already received for most of the houses

according to agent , usable space should be minimum 3000 sqf

seems cheques already received for most of the houses
    Not sure. It's best to double check again if you're thinking of buying. The rooms, kitchen, living/dining don't look that big to me. You have to minus off the car park space, roof top terrace, private jacuzzi in the back yard.

I would expect there to be a decent amount of interest for the houses esp from foreigners as there is some scarcity value for these. But please bear in mind (if for own stay) the Upp Thomson Road can be quite noisy and the other row of houses has the sch in the backyard.

Not sure. It's best to double check again if you're thinking of buying. The rooms, kitchen, living/dining don't look that big to me. You have to minus off the car park space, roof top terrace, private jacuzzi in the back yard.

I would expect there to be a decent amount of interest for the houses esp from foreigners as there is some scarcity value for these. But please bear in mind (if for own stay) the Upp Thomson Road can be quite noisy and the other row of houses has the sch in the backyard.
    It can potentially be noisier when construction for the TSL commences!

As a buyer.. u must look at the product design. Who is it intended for.

If for male, male should buy

If for female, female should buy

If for handicapped, hadicapped should buy

If for ultra rich, ultra rich should buy

If for fools.... hahaha...

Anyway, said as clear as I could. Dun end up buying the wrong product when you can have a cheaper, better and faster product elsewhere. Favourite quote.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    As a buyer.. u must look at the product design. Who is it intended for.

If for male, male should buy

If for female, female should buy

If for handicapped, hadicapped should buy

If for ultra rich, ultra rich should buy

If for fools.... hahaha...

Anyway, said as clear as I could. Dun end up buying the wrong product when you can have a cheaper, better and faster product elsewhere. Favourite quote.
    i see alot of women buying men's underwear in departmental stores ..

how can they know the comfort level of underwear men put on ?

so women ..stop it ... u may know the size .. but you can never know the comfort ...

it doesnt show you care ..
    it shows how ignorant you are

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    i see alot of women buying men's underwear in departmental stores ..

how can they know the comfort level of underwear men put on ?

so women ..stop it ... u may know the size .. but you can never know the comfort ...

it doesnt show you care ..
    it shows how ignorant you are
    Try their luck, follow the same brand and size of underwear.

Do u see men buying bra for women? Not prevalent here but elsewhere.

Same same lah.

Alamak, who said show flat open already? Wasted my trip there. Still just the tent. Looks like only got agents only

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Alamak, who said show flat open already? Wasted my trip there. Still just the tent. Looks like only got agents only
    Sorry it was me. Alamak many apologies. I saw there were lights and people inside the show flat and also flowers.

Please phone up to enquire and make appt with agent before goinng down.

Sorry it was me. Alamak many apologies. I saw there were lights and people inside the show flat and also flowers.

Please phone up to enquire and make appt with agent before goinng down.
    Well good thing I was too busy last couple of days to go down... nearly went down yesterday!

.....still looking at the strata houses with the pool upfront....to buy or not to buy...that is the question........

.. and how much noise to expect from upper thomson road in that area, does anybody know ? thanks

.. and how much noise to expect from upper thomson road in that area, does anybody know ? thanks
    before the construction of the TSL, its still pretty decent and ok other than the construction from those existing condo sites still under construction. After commencement of TSL, it'll surely be a totally different story le...

I suggest you go and check it out yourself as everybody's perception of excessive noise is different. Either go and stand outside the showflat at the peak hours (weekday 8.30am or 6.30pm). Or arrange a viewing in Flame Tree Park around those times. I don't think the TSL station will be near enough for the noise to be a factor for this condo. And there will be no other condo having construction next to it in the future as it is already built up on all sides on that side of the road and the space opposite is unlikely to have another condo there as it is very near the golf course and nature reserve.

thanks for the feedback. Problem is I am not in Singapore, and not able to get there this weelk, but have to submit cheque by Monday in order to get the discount (which is 4.5% on 3.5 mio). I would buy this with view of moving in myself in 2015.......wife like house.....and this strata seems pretty much the only thing possible.....