Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4914192429303132333435 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1024

Thread: THOMSON GRAND - Jalan Tambur (Upper Thomson Rd), By Luxury Green Development Pte Ltd

Thomson view isn't lah. In fact it has a great view of the reservoir.

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Ya, just look at Flamingo Valley thread, used to be so quiet, several interested forumers also failed to buy their choice units. SH really made many sitting on sideline wakeup and whacked once slowing moving projects. Out of nowhere, buying interest seem to be up. Maybe also due to the few public holidays last month and this month, give people more time to visit showflats..

Btw, is Bliss@Kovan sold out yet?
    Still open today, more cars than usual I noticed.

Drove pass today. Saw 100% sold printed big big on the fence. The developer was saved by Sky Habitat

Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    Drove pass today. Saw 100% sold printed big big on the fence. The developer was saved by Sky Habitat
    THANK Q SKY CAITAO FOR UR "BU SHI REN" PSF N UR SUPPORT BY PUSHING UR CUSTOMERS TO US. TQTQ

The problem is Sky Habitat is never a good reference point so TG may still be over-valued - just less over-valued than SH.

when they first launch it, nobody really think they would be able to sell everything in a year. it was trying to sell at the price of centro without an mrt next to it.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    when they first launch it, nobody really think they would be able to sell everything in a year. it was trying to sell at the price of centro without an mrt next to it.
    but centro is AMK = HDB heartland. This is Thomson.. supposedly more atas? Anyway, MRT coming up already mah... just a few more years....

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepyhead
    but centro is AMK = HDB heartland. This is Thomson.. supposedly more atas? Anyway, MRT coming up already mah... just a few more years....
    precise location not known yet.

anyway, nowadays heartland randomly will hit 1400psf like watertown.

Ya agreed!

Singaporeans luuurrvvee MRTs and Water view.

WT has both, hence the big bucks! Developers laughing all the way to bank and back a few rounds liau.

and would one consider places like bartley and potong pasir heartland?

dunno about others.. but i don't consider those to be heartland.

I do though. Ha.

What about Thomson?

What about Thomson?
    Heartland without hdbs.

This is Sin Ming. Sin Ming also HDB flats area. Some more funeral parlour exclusive area. This area is not exclusively private - has more HDB and funeral parlour than private.

private and prestigous only up to sin ming walk lah
    sin ming ave is hdb
    my bet is mrt will be beside the secondary school along sin ming ave

I am guessing the exit will be opposite ai tong.

I am guessing the exit will be opposite ai tong.
    I thought the station should be in the big plot of land next to Bishan Park Sec Sch. There have been many soil investigations rigs in that location.

There was a lot at the grass patch opposite ai tong as well. Anyway, it could be another exit. All is quite near. For maximum benefit, they need to cater to both clusters of hdb. One way is to put an exit between both clusters.

Indeed. As reported in the news over the weekend

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=14092

http://www.squarefoot.com.sg/trends-...=thomson-grand

71.7% of the buyers have private address.

Singaporeans account for 69.8% of the buyers.

Lian Beng's JV wins $169m condo contract

Lian Beng Group Ltd on Tuesday said its 50:50 joint venture company, Paul Y - Lian Beng JV Pte Ltd, has secured a $169 million contract from Luxury Green Development Pte Ltd.

The contract will see the company provide construction, completion and maintenance for a proposed residential development at Upper Thomson Road, known as Thomson Grand.

Thomson Grand will be a condominium housing development comprising nine blocks of 20-storey residential flats and 22 two-storey strata landed houses, with one basement car park, swimming pool and ancillary facilities.
    Work is expected to commence in August 2012 and is due to be completed by February 2015.

The contract is expected to have a positive financial impact on the net tangible assets per share and earning per share of the group for the current financial year ending May 31, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    http://www.squarefoot.com.sg/trends-...=thomson-grand

71.7% of the buyers have private address.

Singaporeans account for 69.8% of the buyers.

Their psf, need buyers with pte addresses mostly.

Their psf, need buyers with pte addresses mostly.

Interestingly after 102 pages and more than a year since it was launched, now Thomson Grand is appearing to be rather cheap

Any idea when is the actual TOP? Drove pass in Feb'14 and looks like they are building the top most floor already for the front block (nearest to the entrace via Sin Ming side.

Any buyers receive any letter notification etc.. from lawyers/bankers/etc so far?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by 00ttik View Post
    Any idea when is the actual TOP? Drove pass in Feb'14 and looks like they are building the top most floor already for the front block (nearest to the entrace via Sin Ming side.

Any buyers receive any letter notification etc.. from lawyers/bankers/etc so far?
    i think should be this week or so. Last saturday they gotten the TOP approval probably the lawyer is doing the prep works now.
    But when i called them up and enquired, all the secretaries answered, " i dont know!"

68. Thomson Grand @ Sin Ming Walk D20 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/930250047068716/

34. Thomson Grand @ Upper Thomson - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThomsonGrand/

Seems like Thomson Grand is going to be ready in 1-2 months' time...

Cool

[QUOTE=noside;512200]Seems like Thomson Grand is going to be ready in 1-2 months' time...

Few owners already gotten the letter already....but the lawyers office still answered "i dont know" from PKWA and then pushed it to the developer" call the developer if you want to know more!"

....i loved the answer from Luxury Green, : "hmmm, in this case you can wait lah, just wait and collect the money for the penalty and subsidise for your reno mah!"
    and then added,
    : "by the way, if the contract stated 8th nov, i think they do or die will also give you lah....i think the paper work are handed to their office liao!"

Just love these two women who happened to answer the phone call.

Facade does look high end. Reminds me of a non curvy version of reflections at keppel bay.