Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2712171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast

Thread: THOMSON GRAND - Jalan Tambur (Upper Thomson Rd), By Luxury Green Development Pte Ltd

If only Lakeview estate kena enbloc...then it will become Thomson Grandmaster.
    Another of my dream place to live. Nature, food and mrt all in one.

Down here is no ordinary hdb upgraders. They are bishan upgraders. Don't play play

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Totally agree. It's a great location. There is an empty plot of land next to it though. Could be GLS one day.

So no one knows how many sold over last weekend ?

Went earlier.. Takeaway points
    3bedrm cheapest 5flr 1120psf aft discount, 9flr 1220psf
    Most villas at UT road are sold. Even the one nearest to temple
    No BBQ n tennis
    All west sun
    2br showflat floor tiles r nicest bcos it's black marble but it's not according to specs!
    Many walls in shiwflats r not erected, or replaced by see through glass
    Kitchen is small
    No yard

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    lakeview used to have a very good hawker centre and zi char coffee shop. however, all that is gone and its all a grass patch now.

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11
    Went earlier.. Takeaway points
    3bedrm cheapest 5flr 1120psf aft discount, 9flr 1220psf
    Most villas at UT road are sold. Even the one nearest to temple
    No BBQ n tennis
    All west sun
    2br showflat floor tiles r nicest bcos it's black marble but it's not according to specs!
    Many walls in shiwflats r not erected, or replaced by see through glass
    Kitchen is small
    No yard
    What!? This sucks, look at how the hongkies want to con us?

No BBQ, no tennis.

Not according to specs? Can get authorities to exert penalties.

We write in this forum and nothing get done means government colluding with overseas to cheat sinkies money just like s-chips!

So much for the leading class luxury which falls short. Hmphh... *cross arms*

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    bro focus mentioned b4 tat his neighbour(ex-landed owner) bot dakota residences (99lh)
    Actually.. he never moved in ..
    He and his son bought 2 4-bedroom units to move in each.
    But the son found it too small to live in..
    so no choice.. he rented out the 2 units and is currently staying in his landed in meyer/goodman area.

the gahmen got new rules but not kicked in yet. why the heck they need half a year to put through?!

like The Vision, what you is is what you WON'T GET!

yeah, hongkie got tight rules in hk liao so now they come and con us, agree with you, just like s-chips. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    What!? This sucks, look at how the hongkies want to con us?

No BBQ, no tennis.

Not according to specs? Can get authorities to exert penalties.

We write in this forum and nothing get done means government colluding with overseas to cheat sinkies money just like s-chips!

So much for the leading class luxury which falls short. Hmphh... *cross arms*

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Actually.. he never moved in ..
    He and his son bought 2 4-bedroom units to move in each.
    But the son found it too small to live in..
    so no choice.. he rented out the 2 units and is currently staying in his landed in meyer/goodman area.
    Oic, so used to landed spacious living....he shd hf bot the penthse den...i tink its a big single level penthse at dakota res rite?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    the gahmen got new rules but not kicked in yet. why the heck they need half a year to put through?!

like The Vision, what you is is what you WON'T GET!

yeah, hongkie got tight rules in hk liao so now they come and con us, agree with you, just like s-chips. LOL.
    I jus got cheated by their hutchi ipo

OK I can understand no tennis court because after all tennis courts quite expensive to erect and takes up a lot of land area and this condo probably got not enough land. But no BBQ???? No place where families can entertain by the poolside? No need to cut corners until like that right? After all, at 1400psf, the developer oredi can laugh to the bank with huge margins.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    OK I can understand no tennis court because after all tennis courts quite expensive to erect and takes up a lot of land area and this condo probably got not enough land. But no BBQ???? No place where families can entertain by the poolside? No need to cut corners until like that right? After all, at 1400psf, the developer oredi can laugh to the bank with huge margins.
    maybe they hear your feedback and give all owners an electric grill to do bbq at their own balcony. those units near bbq pits could be a harder sell for them so perhaps they decided to scrap it altogether. good for the developer but not ideal for owners who enjoy a bbq.

I din noticed there is no bbq....i tot its a sure have?!

How to do housewarming? Lol all queue up for the one n only clubhse meh? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Even old Flame Tree Park has one tennis court and BBQ pits.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    maybe they hear your feedback and give all owners an electric grill to do bbq at their own balcony. those units near bbq pits could be a harder sell for them so perhaps they decided to scrap it altogether. good for the developer but not ideal for owners who enjoy a bbq.
    My agent told me there were mobile bbq, you can put it anywhere you want. Don't know it's true or not

I din noticed there is no bbq....i tot its a sure have?!

How to do housewarming? Lol all queue up for the one n only clubhse meh? Haha
    That place too GRAND to have lowly BBQ for housewarming. They can get the satay man to do it on their big balconies or roof terrace.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    Totally agree. It's a great location. There is an empty plot of land next to it though. Could be GLS one day.
    Yup. Residential. Plot ratio 2.1

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    What are the Benz and BMW doing in those HDB carparks? Their pockets are deep!
    Yes. My estate got 5-series, even 7 series...I think for some, the condo prices are now out of reach. You buy condo, must pay $200-300k... You drive merc, beemer, fork out $20 - 30k downpayment. No fish, prawn also ok... Buy car first lor... Wait until price drop then buy condo. Also, the price of COE makes the conti cars more popular. That is why I think so many luxury cars in HDB...

Quote Originally Posted by stiook
    Yes. My estate got 5-series, even 7 series...I think for some, the condo prices are now out of reach. You buy condo, must pay $200-300k... You drive merc, beemer, fork out $20 - 30k downpayment. No fish, prawn also ok... Buy car first lor... Wait until price drop then buy condo. Also, the price of COE makes the conti cars more popular. That is why I think so many luxury cars in HDB...
    Don't pray pray okay. All rich towkays with few condos and landed ppty but live in HDB. Business fail, still got HDB to keep esp if loan from HDB and pay loan using CPF. BMW and Merc is to bring clients around and give confidence to clients/suppliers.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    lakeview used to have a very good hawker centre and zi char coffee shop. however, all that is gone and its all a grass patch now.
    Yes I miss the zi char and the bah kut teh.... Good memories

think must fly in michelin chef lor. then GRAND enough.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    That place too GRAND to have lowly BBQ for housewarming. They can get the satay man to do it on their big balconies or roof terrace.

probably belong to the new legalised ah long gang that is flooding the markets now. Make huge $$$ but never pay income tax, scare to invest in houses, so splash on cars lor.

I heard this before. U can't show your house, but car can In a superficial society

If wait for price drop then wait long long... even if price drops a tiny whiny bit these people will still think price may drop further so lets wait on and the story comes full circle... they'll miss the boat coz past history reveals that Singapore super resilient in the housing market. Housing prices recover very quickly. Then by then these people will just .

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11
    I heard this before. U can't show your house, but car can In a superficial society
    Guess so... Stay condo and drive small Jap car goes down better with me than stay HDB and drive luxury car... but then again, it's their money. Only they decide how best to spend it...

Guess so... Stay condo and drive small Jap car goes down better with me than stay HDB and drive luxury car... but then again, it's their money. Only they decide how best to spend it...
    I've seen landed property owners who drive small korean car. They are the true geniuses who understands what are assets and liabilities.

So u r trying to say our current bubble not as big as 97 yet?
    no

i am trying to say that there are still many who bought at the peak prior to asian crisis who have not recovered to their purchase level , despite the rally from 2006 to today ..

meanwhile ..other locations are seeing new highs .. while theirs , the 99LHs , in not ideal locations , have difficulties recouping losses

so those who establish new highs now , esp the 99LH, may be putting themselves in the same situations ..

Just like COE : small car below $10k 5 years ago and now $50k +. People are still buying besides the steep depreciation of the car value plus losing $ at $5k a year instead of $1K then. Singaporean wants "face" and lifestyle.
    Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    I've seen landed property owners who drive small korean car. They are the true geniuses who understands what are assets and liabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    no

i am trying to say that there are still many who bought at the peak prior to asian crisis who have not recovered to their purchase level , despite the rally from 2006 to today ..

meanwhile ..other locations are seeing new highs .. while theirs , the 99LHs , in not ideal locations , have difficulties recouping losses

so those who establish new highs now , esp the 99LH, may be putting themselves in the same situations ..
    Lesson learnt is choose a location that always hit new high