Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 61116212627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: THE MILTONIA RESIDENCES - Miltonia Close @ Yishun, By Hoi Hup Sunway Miltonia Pte Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by aang1971
    Good luck, do hope you are sucessful. They are a bit stickly.

Are you scehdule to pay for carpark etc too in Feb 2014? Looks like TOP is in 2nd qtr of 2014 earliest. I am hoping to have earlier TOP as there will be a mad rush for ID in 2014/2015...look at the crazy amount of Condo ready in 2014.
    Not sure about the carpark bit. Am planning to do wooden (teak) timber flooring for living/dining and outdoor timber for balcony. Wonder how much it costs nowadays ...

Quote Originally Posted by shareidiot
    Huh, already paid 45% ? So far, I have only paid 30% leh.
    Actually no diff la ... pay earlier means out of pocket earlier ... still gotta wait until entire development TOP

Quote Originally Posted by swlg0814
    Not sure about the carpark bit. Am planning to do wooden (teak) timber flooring for living/dining and outdoor timber for balcony. Wonder how much it costs nowadays ...
    Go see ID and discuss..I have started so that I dun have to rush...I am afraid of the mad rush if leave to too late. Now ID rather free, next year so so many TOP the reputable one sure bz.

However as i am in initial phrase, i just looking for xiao mei mei to talk to...my wife furthermore felt it is easier for her to engage them

If anyone got anyone to recommend, just post here...I am sure they will be thankful

Cool Thanks

Yes, developer is very sticky. Let us know if anyone managed to secure approval to lay own tiles/marble/granite.

i suspect they will reject all "special request". I guess the purpose is to speed up the project at the last stage of the construction..

pros and cons i guess

Go see ID and discuss..I have started so that I dun have to rush...I am afraid of the mad rush if leave to too late. Now ID rather free, next year so so many TOP the reputable one sure bz.

However as i am in initial phrase, i just looking for xiao mei mei to talk to...my wife furthermore felt it is easier for her to engage them

If anyone got anyone to recommend, just post here...I am sure they will be thankful
    how do u go about looking for ID when u don't have the exact detailed floor plan yet? i ask my lawyer before, cost 100bucks for the paperwork for developer to release it.

Quote Originally Posted by sky61
    how do u go about looking for ID when u don't have the exact detailed floor plan yet? i ask my lawyer before, cost 100bucks for the paperwork for developer to release it.
    Just use the PDF one the ID can estimate the size n do a rough plan

Just use the PDF one the ID can estimate the size n do a rough plan
    but that one no dimensions at all, estimate later sala, budget way off...hahaha

take mine for example, i want to do a featured tv console with shelves for my 5.3m ceiling, but don't know if the final product is full 5.3, or partial. and the length is subjective since no actual dimensions

but that one no dimensions at all, estimate later sala, budget way off...hahaha

take mine for example, i want to do a featured tv console with shelves for my 5.3m ceiling, but don't know if the final product is full 5.3, or partial. and the length is subjective since no actual dimensions
    For celling cannot estimate....dimension can

Eg door is standard size from door can get dimension

For celling cannot estimate....dimension can

Eg door is standard size from door can get dimension
    ic, so ID can give an accurate estimate with the picture floorplan on the brochure... any idea if they will release the actual floor plan during TOP?

ic, so ID can give an accurate estimate with the picture floorplan on the brochure... any idea if they will release the actual floor plan during TOP?
    Yes the ID can estimate with 80% accuracy, even to work out a quote and design for you.

Floor plan will be given when you take key...it is when the ID will go with you to the house, take physical measurement, note the differance with floorplan and give you a finalised quote

Default Can use timber or artificial timber for roof top terrace.

For penthouse owners...

Possible roof garden

http://remodelista.com/posts/the-arc...pulltab-design

Yes the ID can estimate with 80% accuracy, even to work out a quote and design for you.

Floor plan will be given when you take key...it is when the ID will go with you to the house, take physical measurement, note the differance with floorplan and give you a finalised quote
    tks for the tips, tink i should look around for IDs liao. thinking of a 'furniture deck' aka far east style and convert it to a study area above..

Any of you know where to get good American style furniture? I only know of Picket and Rail. Also, any lobang for unique furniture?

Any of you know where to get good American style furniture? I only know of Picket and Rail. Also, any lobang for unique furniture?
    Try looking at secondcharm.net for unique stuff.
    They specialize mainly in vintage furniture but they can custom-make bespoke pieces for you too. Can even draw your own design for them to make. Not cheap, but solid teak. Happy with the few pieces I bought. Must look at the website to see if their style suits you though.

Quote Originally Posted by electron
    Try looking at secondcharm.net for unique stuff.
    They specialize mainly in vintage furniture but they can custom-make bespoke pieces for you too. Can even draw your own design for them to make. Not cheap, but solid teak. Happy with the few pieces I bought. Must look at the website to see if their style suits you though.
    Thanks. I think they appeared in the papers today. More of 70s fashion though, which is not my cup of tea. I am looking for unique American-style pieces.

How about outdoor type furniture? I want wood-based on not the usual water-proof rattan and steel look u find at outdoor eateries...

Just received a letter from my lawyer yesterday, that further 10% has been paid to developer.

Just received a letter from my lawyer yesterday, that further 10% has been paid to developer.
    Next 5% probably in April and another 5% in May

Another 10% probably in Oct. I guess some will pay earlier.

We will all probably pay the last payment before TOP in 2014, feb, unless they delay or speed up.

Assuming 3 months for approval, ToP should start in 'May 2014

So fast TOP? I thot expected TOP in 2015 ? Of coz im happy if TOP earlier. But if expecting it to TOP in mid 2014 too optimistically may cause more disappointment later.

Next 5% probably in April and another 5% in May

Another 10% probably in Oct. I guess some will pay earlier.

We will all probably pay the last payment before TOP in 2014, feb, unless they delay or speed up.

Assuming 3 months for approval, ToP should start in 'May 2014

So fast TOP? I thot expected TOP in 2015 ? Of coz im happy if TOP earlier. But if expecting it to TOP in mid 2014 too optimistically may cause more disappointment later.
    Well if their schedule is kept and their complete the car park by feb 2014, n BCA finds no major defects...TOP should be mid 2014.

They are rushing the project now, progress should be faster

Sounds gd. Haven hEard from lawyer yet. So far paid 40% le. . I look from OCC. the blocks nearest to Occ side gt roof already. The one furthest still at 5th floor I think. Coz no roof yet. I think they work on Sunday sometimes.. Coz last when I was here b4 12 noon. The crane still working.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahdeau
    Sounds gd. Haven hEard from lawyer yet. So far paid 40% le. . I look from OCC. the blocks nearest to Occ side gt roof already. The one furthest still at 5th floor I think. Coz no roof yet. I think they work on Sunday sometimes.. Coz last when I was here b4 12 noon. The crane still working.
    Good to know they are progressing well

Anyway, as expected, they turned down my request not to lay the tiles in dining/living and balcony submitted through my lawyers. I guess no choice but to let them lay then hack...

This development got a lot of green initatives, looking at the material used.

I think the two block of building facing the road is not up yet....no wonder it look so airy

My friend betting with me her Nautical will TOP before MR...if that is the case, either one is very fast or the other one super slow haha

Any MR project manager comments?

This development got a lot of green initatives, looking at the material used.

I think the two block of building facing the road is not up yet....no wonder it look so airy

My friend betting with me her Nautical will TOP before MR...if that is the case, either one is very fast or the other one super slow haha

Any MR project manager comments?
    What sort of green initiatives? U mean lots of greenery?

No. Environmentally friendly material and construction method.

I see...haven't been there for quite a while but I think the blocks facing road now used as office/construction worker residence

Hows your ID search? any luck?

No good one yet. Realized quite a number of PRC designer , scary

Yup...nowadays hard to find

I intend to keep it simple and focus on a good wood flooring to create a cosy homely ambience...any recommendation? Jason parquet?

Good to know they are progressing well

Anyway, as expected, they turned down my request not to lay the tiles in dining/living and balcony submitted through my lawyers. I guess no choice but to let them lay then hack...
    your "they" is developer or contractor?
    There is no good or bad location. There is only good or bad price.