Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021263136 ... LastLast

Thread: THE MILTONIA RESIDENCES - Miltonia Close @ Yishun, By Hoi Hup Sunway Miltonia Pte Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    yap. me too, wild guess as well.
    If you are likely to be wrong, I'm worst...coz Im not guru.

I wont go all out to defend my property....I will still agree the amendities part is still the main shortcoming in miltonia...this will limit the price.
    Miltonia Residences or not, Shaugnessy has only one way - UP

that is, of course, true until when its lease left with 70 years or less lah

Can write developer account first right? Sign no prob, but payee need to be sure.

Happily ever after. Die before lease run out lah

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    When your name is drawn, it is up to you whether you want to look at the showroom first or chiong straight to the booking booth to book you desired unit.

This does not mean you will get the unit right? still need to ballot if there are more than one buyer.
    Developers may have done some modifications to the balloting system. My experience was in late Jan 2010 for a small CDL project. The pattern then changed to what Northern Star described when CDL launched the Treehouse.

For this project, just relax bcoz no matter I look right look left, dun think it will be sellout on VVIP preview. Best to contact the agent and find out exactly what's the balloting system going to be like.

You just have to submit a signed cheque without the amount indicated in favor of the developer to qualify for VVIP preview. If you dun like the units or the price, can just take back your cheque. The most the agent say 鸟话 to you only what

So quickly get in touch with one the agents.

I was at the show room yesterday, can someone tell me where got golf course view?? all block by trees....

Quote Originally Posted by wesing

For this project, just relax bcoz no matter I look right look left, dun think it will be sellout on VVIP preview.
    I was there yesterday, all I see was TREESSSS.

I was at the show room yesterday, can someone tell me where got golf course view?? all block by trees....
    Go for 4bedder penthse....hehe

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Go for 4bedder penthse....hehe
    me money not enough.

How about 2bedder ph?

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    How about 2bedder ph?
    Most are blocked.

I hope the developer is reading the forum as well.....dont under estimate the power of media. Just look at what happen to the last erection.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Most are blocked.
    correction, most are unblocked. Blocked ones are stack 2, 3, 54

55 got pool, golf course and reserviour view but facing basement carpark entrance.

62 next best alternative - grab this one if you are looking for a small penthouse with views though with limited views.

Developer has its agents on the ground as its eyes. They will know. These are call feedbacks.

Where is the shop unit? at the club house? Most likely to be.

There are 3 huge trees standing right at the fence separating the site and OCC. The worse units are those on 3rd n 4th floors, all block by the leaves....the only view is in the living room....TV.

Erm...so when is the preview?

FEO just message me to buy their 8CY at 785psf or 760K for 3bed compact, 3 bed duo key at 1m 1227 sqft (850psf) n 4br 1572sq ft @ 1.3m (830psf)

The discount is 10+2% I think.

If the view is block there goes your $......

Will be giving this a miss...only precious few will get a decent view and besides the view not guaranteed...

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Will be giving this a miss...only precious few will get a decent view and besides the view not guaranteed...
    Taking bck ur chq?

Govt start to sell the football field liao....jus behind this project....gona tower over this one....

Taking bck ur chq?

Govt start to sell the football field liao....jus behind this project....gona tower over this one....
    http://www.mnd.gov.sg/MNDAPPImages/N...dix1-CL-08.pdf

See what have I said... more and more.... the more we get together together together... the merrier will be.

So many sites next to previous highs... forest kill gonna be gone case liao.

Expect returned options and price discounts. It is going to work this time round. My non guru talk.

See what have I said... more and more.... the more we get together together together... the merrier will be.

Expect returned options and price discounts. It is going to work this time round. My non guru talk.
    U mean with more residential developments around the area will affect the M selling price ? i thought is the first mover thingy that will see their price further appreciate ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chonngpang
    U mean with more residential developments around the area will affect the M selling price ? i thought is the first mover thingy that will see their price further appreciate ?
    sorry i no expert. quickly go buy as much as you can lah. First Mover, up is gain, down is DIE....

First mover not always wise lah.

Taking bck ur chq?

Cancel the cheque number loh...30 bucks for a lesson

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    FEO just message me to buy their 8CY at 785psf or 760K for 3bed compact, 3 bed duo key at 1m 1227 sqft (850psf) n 4br 1572sq ft @ 1.3m (830psf)

The discount is 10+2% I think.

If the view is block there goes your $......
    Funny. The bigger the unit, the higher the psf? Demand has shifted to larger units perhaps?

wait till developer reveal prices. It will be revised definitely and unlikely to be up. Only down to be expected. How much we duno but definitely down to sell more quickly before it falls to the bottom (1 to 4 years) before bouncing up.

wait till developer reveal prices. It will be revised definitely and unlikely to be up. Only down to be expected. How much we duno but definitely down to sell more quickly before it falls to the bottom (1 to 4 years) before bouncing up.
    Kingkong, from what i have read from your thread and enlightment...u are pretty certain of the property bubbles ...i am with u but not sure how low could it go rock bottom...below is a good read from one of the analyst trending it against the stocks index...when stocks start showing some weak signals...the property prices lagging will turn up in time to go south...guess cash is king now....just have to sit tight for the next 2-3 years and stay away from the herd metality...

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/property-blog/stay-property-market-now-045008511.html

Certainly hope u are spot on but KBW will ensure to the best of his ability to prevent any bubble formation. It'll look horrible in his resume if during his first term in MND, a bubble burst! Unless its external influences, he'll not let it happen!!! Prices may correct in OCR and that is probably the most I foresee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Funny. The bigger the unit, the higher the psf? Demand has shifted to larger units perhaps?
    I tink depend on facing....

Fareast like to price poolview units 5-10% more

Y nid to pay 30buck?

Since u submittrd chq, no harm wait for prices to b revealed n den cancel rite?

Mabe 700psf for 4bedder penthse leh...hehe

Won't return options lah.. Not as if the new sites were already won by low bids.. There are still a lot of high price launches to come.. As long as forest kill can sell 10 percent every month, they should be safe safe..those that need to worry ones are those that will launch in 3-6 months time..

Quote Originally Posted by Chonngpang
    Kingkong, from what i have read from your thread and enlightment...u are pretty certain of the property bubbles ...i am with u but not sure how low could it go rock bottom...below is a good read from one of the analyst trending it against the stocks index...when stocks start showing some weak signals...the property prices lagging will turn up in time to go south...guess cash is king now....just have to sit tight for the next 2-3 years and stay away from the herd metality...

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/prope...045008511.html
    I can tell u for sure.. no more upside except inflation lead. But I am no guru and I could be wrong.

No one will be blamed if the prices hold flat...- - - - - - - - - then - - up -- up - - up.

Then you will ask why I think it will go down. Secret receipe lah. Cannot explain but it will come. Those are external factors beyond the shores of Singapore.

First timers, all go EC or DBSS and little go to private. little go to resale too as most want them new. No more BTO right?

Private playground for the rich... the rich also holding and hoarding cash. So what do u think?

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Certainly hope u are spot on but KBW will ensure to the best of his ability to prevent any bubble formation. It'll look horrible in his resume if during his first term in MND, a bubble burst! Unless its external influences, he'll not let it happen!!! Prices may correct in OCR and that is probably the most I foresee!!!
    yes u r probably right. Good stuff.. keep buying.

all he needs is to maintain and keep it as flat as possible. The silent killer will come beyond our shores and he will not be blamed.

Recession !