Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920253035 ... LastLast

Thread: THE MILTONIA RESIDENCES - Miltonia Close @ Yishun, By Hoi Hup Sunway Miltonia Pte Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Another waste time recommendation
    I back by example, I dun recommend it. In fact I won't recommend both shaugnessy and miltonia.

Y so defensive? Ur unit cannot move is it? Been on the market for sometime?

Haha chill guys..

Since you guys know quite a bit abt D27, any idea whether Yishun MRT will have pte condo plots?

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Haha chill guys..

Since you guys know quite a bit abt D27, any idea whether Yishun MRT will have pte condo plots?
    I m ok. It depends, unlikely but possible. Area behind police station. Go figure.

Haha chill guys..

Giant piece of empty land beside northpoint/Yishun 10. Also another piece of empty land beside yishun mrt station.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i remember estuary layout very disgusting.....lots of planters/baywindows and puny rooms

i went there during preview still got high flr 3bedders reservoir facing....but disgusted by the layout

by MCL? i realise they always design puny rooms

terrasse aso by them rite? puny!
    ya...rooms rather small indeed, especially the common rooms.
    Layout still quite ok lah.
    terrasse's layout is weird though...

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Giant piece of empty land beside northpoint/Yishun 10. Also another piece of empty land beside yishun mrt station.
    Already have plans for that, go google for remaking our heartlands, got model but things might change. The plot opposite, most likely used as a temporary bus interchange when the older one gets demolished. A mix development will be up,maybe that is the near MRT new condo plot u like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    saved for Yishun hub expansion (according to the pics sent by PAP) and possible 5th university (!!)

Faint.... Means no condo sites within 200m of MRT??? This is very sad..

Faint.... Means no condo sites within 200m of MRT??? This is very sad..
    The plot behind police station could be it. U measure for us ok?

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    The plot behind police station could be it. U measure for us ok?
    That chong pang police station?? Master plan put park leh..

That chong pang police station?? Master plan put park leh..
    http://www.streetdb.com/singapore-st...CE-CENTRE).htm

Look a bit narrow huh.. Will be very close to HDB on all sides except south.. Master plan classified half of that area as park.. Really hope they can build a condo at the big patch east of northpoint.. But hopefully not compass heights style.. It's good to be near shopping centre, but shouldn't be that near..

I back by example, I dun recommend it. In fact I won't recommend both shaugnessy and miltonia.

Y so defensive? Ur unit cannot move is it? Been on the market for sometime?
    I bought at 800k and now transact at 1.5mil. U blind is it? Cant read from ura? U think Ur words so powerful till my unit can't move? Haha.. Comeon lah, dun act like guru. Your advice makes you sound more like a goon doo. Empty vessel makes the most sound. All u know is keep posting some stupid terrace and ask pple dun buy miltonia. Talk down the project so u can get some fire sale?
    Thought u said u will post less? When I saw it, it's a great news and thought u finally doing the right thing....how come u post more than ever?
    Looks like u talk rubbish again.
    Last edited by Xan; 07-06-11 at 23:00.

My post was straight to the point. I listed down all the cons of miltonia before... such as lack amenities, no mrt, and the climbing for cluster house was a terrible thing. Had got nothing to hide coz all these are facts.

Dislike the fact someone here act like guru, keep posting some rubbish to justify he's damn learned and well informed of property. At a moment, mentioned abt some crap theory like big is good, too big is no good..
    Then suddenly post something like: rather to go for shaugh than MR ph if price are similar. Really dunno what is on his mind, keep changing stands. Confusing pple here. Anyway, u r right, I will ignore all your comments coz they don't sound constructive at all.

My post was straight to the point. I listed down all the cons of miltonia before... such as lack amenities, no mrt, and the climbing for cluster house was a terrible thing. Had got nothing to hide coz all these are facts.

Dislike the fact someone here act like guru, keep posting some rubbish to justify he's damn learned and well informed of property. At a moment, mentioned abt some crap theory like big is good, too big is no good..
    Then suddenly post something like: rather to go for shaugh than MR ph if price are similar. Really dunno what is on his mind, keep changing stands. Confusing pple here. Anyway, u r right, I will ignore all your comments coz they don't sound constructive at all.
    Take it easy, your estuary 1bedder still stuck right? I talk cock here only lah, no real guru as real guru no time for this. Everything has to be in context and I talk riddles at times.

I bought at 800k and now transact at 1.5mil. U blind is it? Cant read from ura? U think Ur words so powerful till my unit can't move? Haha.. Comeon lah, dun act like guru. Your advice makes you sound more like a goon doo. Empty vessel makes the most sound. All u know is keep posting some stupid terrace and ask pple dun buy miltonia. Talk down the project so u can get some fire sale?
    Thought u said u will post less? When I saw it, it's a great news and thought u finally doing the right thing....how come u post more than ever?
    Looks like u talk rubbish again.
    Did that for one week n came back.

You have vested interest definitely. Go read, quite a few says 1.7m is damn high and unrealistic. My point is on that, y u unhappy with that?

Btw, paper gains are not real gains unless realized. Wish u luck with this one. And your 800k paper gain is really great.

Take it easy, your estuary 1bedder still stuck right? I talk cock here only lah, no real guru as real guru no time for this. Everything has to be in context and I talk riddles at times.
    There you go again. Relax lah, why Ki siao again? Are u talking abt your mm? Ur estuary 1 bedder get stuck so u vent it on shaugh? Or let me guess, your CR 1 bedder? Anyway, your theory of "going for smallest unit" doesn't work already right?
    Ya, Can do us a favor not to put up more recommendations or not? All road facing torn down terrace pls save it for yourself lah. We can find better in property guru. Ok peace out.

There you go again. Relax lah, why Ki siao again? Are u talking abt your mm? Ur estuary 1 bedder get stuck so u vent it on shaugh? Or let me guess, your CR 1 bedder? Anyway, your theory of "going for smallest unit" doesn't work already right?
    Ya, Can do us a favor not to put up more recommendations or not? All road facing torn down terrace pls save it for yourself lah. We can find better in property guru. Ok peace out.
    Ok lah, change topic can? Boring Liao. Enjoy your home there lah, at least it's quiet. Peace out.

Did that for one week n came back.

You have vested interest definitely. Go read, quite a few says 1.7m is damn high and unrealistic. My point is on that, y u unhappy with that?

Btw, paper gains are not real gains unless realized. Wish u luck with this one. And your 800k paper gain is really great.
    Why u feel so perturbed of my wild guess about the 1.7 mil issue? It's just a wild speculation since I'm also living ard the area. It's just my guess for the most expensive ph unit in MR.
    Did I foil your plan to get a ph in MR that's y by talking down the project entitles u a firesale?

Yap, respect the fact some pple disagree to be so high, linchong84 had made his point and I respect that. The thing abt him is, he appears more sincere.

Haha don't worry abt my paper gain...I bought shaugh for self stay...one definite answer is it won't go below 800k....hmm you miss the boat right? Don't be angry lah....u can go hunt for your road facing terrace... Maybe u flip can sell 3 mil? I wish u luck and ok...peace out. I'm tired also

Ok, tks. We wait for the actual pricing. I was making a guess on my own prediction, no need to agree with me as they are my views. I am very likely to be wrong also. Anyway 1.7 million is fine, 2 million is better. U just need some time. Eventually right?

All units will have the east or west sun. Long corridor to the door. Only the 3+utility stacks nearest the reservoir can be considered.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    All units will have the east or west sun. Long corridor to the door. Only the 3+utility stacks nearest the reservoir can be considered.
    U gave the best units away liao. Will the price make it a little more attractive? It all depends. Can seriously consider Estuary since it has better views but more noise. Dun say I talk down for my benefit, its a fact.

The outer facing 2 bedder seems not bad also. Anymore left?

U gave the best units away liao. Will the price make it a little more attractive? It all depends. Can seriously consider Estuary since it has better views but more noise. Dun say I talk down for my benefit, its a fact.
    get the Estuary units facing away from the road. You don't get a view, but it's quieter, and probably a lot cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    get the Estuary units facing away from the road. You don't get a view, but it's quieter, and probably a lot cheaper
    good point, i'll probably check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    can you tell me the process of preview balloting process.
    It could also be balloting to get into the showroom on the day of the preview. The developer do so by putting the cheques of all those who registered for VVIP preview into a box and ballot who get to go into the showroom first. When your name is drawn, it is up to you whether you want to look at the showroom first or chiong straight to the booking booth to book you desired unit.

When your name is drawn, it is up to you whether you want to look at the showroom first or chiong straight to the booking booth to book you desired unit.

This does not mean you will get the unit right? still need to ballot if there are more than one buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    When your name is drawn, it is up to you whether you want to look at the showroom first or chiong straight to the booking booth to book you desired unit.

This does not mean you will get the unit right? still need to ballot if there are more than one buyer.
    My experience was(may be different for different developments):

You need to submit a signed blank check. Your agent will then ask for your favourite choices (Remember to put your top priority first).

On the balloting day, developer will put all the collected checks (and application forms) in a box and start to draw the check one by one from the box. If your check is drawn, your top choice unit will be reserved under your name. If the unit has been booked by other(earlier drawn check), then your next choice will be reserved. Agent will call to confirm your result and OTP will be prepared. You just need to go down and sign.

You can make a visit to the showroom before you sign on the OTP. If you regret after viewing the showroom, just don't sign on the OTP and get back your check.

There will be penalty if you've signed the OTP but later decided not to proceed with the option.

anyway, just clarify everythings with your agent first before you give him your check.

Ok, tks. We wait for the actual pricing. I was making a guess on my own prediction, no need to agree with me as they are my views. I am very likely to be wrong also. Anyway 1.7 million is fine, 2 million is better. U just need some time. Eventually right?
    yap. me too, wild guess as well.
    If you are likely to be wrong, I'm worst...coz Im not guru.

I wont go all out to defend my property....I will still agree the amendities part is still the main shortcoming in miltonia...this will limit the price.