Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suites @ Braddell, 33 units, Oxley New launch est 1300-1400 psf

Default Suites @ Braddell, 33 units, Oxley New launch est 1300-1400 psf

Suites @ Braddell is an exclusive Freehold condo by Oxley and is Located in prime Centralise location District 13

Suites @ Braddell is near Woodleigh MRT station

Suites @ Braddell is minutes away to Nex Mega Mall and Serangoon MRT Station

Suites @ Braddell consists of 5-storey residential flat with attic (total 33 units) and basement mechanical car parks, swimming pool and communal facilities 56a Braddell road (Serangoon planning area)

Affordable Price in City living and yet near MRT and amenities.

Suites @ Braddell is minutes drive from Suntec City, Marina Sands Integrated Resort, Orchard Shopping Belt

Near to Several Elite Schools : YangZheng Primary, St.Gabriel Secondary, Maris Stella High School, Australian International School,St.Andrew Village, St Andrew Secondary /Junior College and more.

Quality Finishing provided with High & Low Kitchen Cabinet with solid surface counter op complete with induction hob ,cooker Hood and washer dryer (BOSCH).

Easy Access To Major Expressway, PIE and CTE.

Project Details

Project Name : Suites @ Braddell

Description : Proposed of 5 Storey Residential with Attic

Developer : Oxley Niche Pte Ltd

District : 13

Site Area : 11,927 sqft

Tenure : Freehold

T O P : 2015

Unit Mix
    1 Bedroom – 388 sqft – 441 sqft = 29 units
    1+Study – 570 sqft = 1 unit
    2 Bedroom Penthouse – 786sqft , 861 sqft , 883 sqft = 3 units
    Total Units = 33 units
    Last edited by mcmlxxvi; 29-05-11 at 11:44.

Facilities : SWIMMING POOL (5 m X 14.8m), Barbeque pit, Indoor Gymnasium

Humongous AC ledge!!

is AC ledge cheaper to build than balcony, planter or bay window?

$1300-1400psf? Nin Residence looks cheap with mrt and distance from town.
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    Humongous AC ledge!!

Can even put bamboo stick out there to dry the clothes!
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    Humongous AC ledge!!

Developer knows climate change is coming n u need more air con compressors!

This location is impossible to walk to mrt.....try it urself n u will nvr buy it

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    This location is impossible to walk to mrt.....try it urself n u will nvr buy it
    These days oxley dreaming bigger and bigger and also faster. Their psf getting higher n higher. They won't build bigger sqft because they won't be able to sell. Smart move to sell at affordable quantum but mm sizes.

At this estimated psf I rather get subsale. Faster built and rental income in pocket earlier too

Got to make u-turn to get on CTE.
    Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    These days oxley dreaming bigger and bigger and also faster. Their psf getting higher n higher. They won't build bigger sqft because they won't be able to sell. Smart move to sell at affordable quantum but mm sizes.

At this estimated psf I rather get subsale. Faster built and rental income in pocket earlier too

Actually it is possible to walk lah. But how long is the question. 30 mins? 45 mins? In fact, all properties are near MRT. 1 hour also can put near.

Under the hot sun, I rather take a bus and change. So near MRT is very subjective. For this project, happy walking for buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    No U turn if you are returning from CTE!

There are 3 far far away MRT stations from this project. Bartley MRT, Serangoon MRT and Woodleigh MRT, all within 800m so according to all developers, they are all walking distance. Then why so many developers drive?

How come got B1 and B2 units? Who would pay >$1000psf to stay in basement?

Quote Originally Posted by fan
    Project likely to be built on a slope... so those nearer Braddel main road are on 1st floor while those pool-view facing North have units as B1/2 loh...

dun flame me if not as I perceive.. haha

That is lame.. B1/2.

Quote Originally Posted by fan

Post Suites @ Braddell

An exclusive development nestled amongst lush greenery awaits you at Suites @ Braddell. With cozy 1-bedroom apartments and well-designed 2-bedroom penthouses, Suites @ Braddell has the perfect fit for your unique taste. For the individual who values style and substance, Suites @ Braddell offers an exclusive living experience coupled with chic fashion and sophistication that will compliment your lifestyle.

Suites @ Braddell is your ideal choice for an apartment that you will be proud to call “Home”. This development offers you a modern living for the individual who has a zest for life. Come home to a contemporary façade and lavish amenities where you can experience a level of comfort that is second to none. Situated on open ground that offers the best all-around views for your pleasure. An exclusive rooftop pool beckons you for an invigorating dip to ease your soul while the contemporary façade belies the creature comforts that lie within this iconic building. With countless options for all types of pursuits, you will never be left wondering what to do. Centrally located in the midst of bustling Braddell, your pad in the sky offers unique experiences right in your vicinity. From shopping at Nex, one of the largest neighborhood shopping mall to gastronomic delights reputable educational institutions, you will find it all just a stone’s throw away.

Exploring the best Singapore has to offer is easy with nearby Serangoon MRT providing access to the city and beyond through the Circle and North East Lines. Drivers will ne spoilt for choice with easy access to two major expressways for the ultimate in hassle-free driving. Soothe your soul with a refreshing dip in the pool while you enjoy stunning unobstructed views from the rooftop terrace. Work out at the gym overlooking at the serene surroundings. Family and friends will love a BBQ gathering at your new home for unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.

Every apartment is made to enhance your enhancing your discriminating lifestyle. Quality fittings and furnishings adorn the interior of your home, giving it an allure of chic and elegance. From beautifully designed kitchens to exquisite bathrooms to luxurious bedrooms, your abode is a haven for you to enjoy with an elegant touch that will perfectly complement your lifestyle.
    Suites @ Braddell truly stands out in the neighborhood, befitting the discerned owner. This is where your journey begins. This must be a treasure close to your heart.

Do you want to be the first to get your choice unit at the best price? Never miss a New Launch event again. Get your latest updates from New Launch Singapore.

Best Regards

New Launch Singapore

Cool

This project is right next to a medicare centre though it is not nightingale.

I would not want to stay so close to a medicare centre.

Location though is superb and in a relatively unnoticed area.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnabc77
    An exclusive development nestled amongst lush greenery awaits you at Suites @ Braddell. With cozy 1-bedroom apartments and well-designed 2-bedroom penthouses, Suites @ Braddell has the perfect fit for your unique taste. For the individual who values style and substance, Suites @ Braddell offers an exclusive living experience coupled with chic fashion and sophistication that will compliment your lifestyle.

Suites @ Braddell is your ideal choice for an apartment that you will be proud to call “Home”. This development offers you a modern living for the individual who has a zest for life. Come home to a contemporary façade and lavish amenities where you can experience a level of comfort that is second to none. Situated on open ground that offers the best all-around views for your pleasure. An exclusive rooftop pool beckons you for an invigorating dip to ease your soul while the contemporary façade belies the creature comforts that lie within this iconic building. With countless options for all types of pursuits, you will never be left wondering what to do. Centrally located in the midst of bustling Braddell, your pad in the sky offers unique experiences right in your vicinity. From shopping at Nex, one of the largest neighborhood shopping mall to gastronomic delights reputable educational institutions, you will find it all just a stone’s throw away.

Exploring the best Singapore has to offer is easy with nearby Serangoon MRT providing access to the city and beyond through the Circle and North East Lines. Drivers will ne spoilt for choice with easy access to two major expressways for the ultimate in hassle-free driving. Soothe your soul with a refreshing dip in the pool while you enjoy stunning unobstructed views from the rooftop terrace. Work out at the gym overlooking at the serene surroundings. Family and friends will love a BBQ gathering at your new home for unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.

Every apartment is made to enhance your enhancing your discriminating lifestyle. Quality fittings and furnishings adorn the interior of your home, giving it an allure of chic and elegance. From beautifully designed kitchens to exquisite bathrooms to luxurious bedrooms, your abode is a haven for you to enjoy with an elegant touch that will perfectly complement your lifestyle.
    Suites @ Braddell truly stands out in the neighborhood, befitting the discerned owner. This is where your journey begins. This must be a treasure close to your heart.

Do you want to be the first to get your choice unit at the best price? Never miss a New Launch event again. Get your latest updates from New Launch Singapore.

Best Regards

New Launch Singapore

only 15 out of 33 units sold in june. what happened to oxley's magic 2 hour sell out?

It seems they didn't advertise in newspapers? My banker said she went there last weekend. Only 1 penthouse and 6 units left. 470k small unit also have.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    provided can drive out onto the road first

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Actually it is possible to walk lah. But how long is the question. 30 mins? 45 mins? In fact, all properties are near MRT. 1 hour also can put near.

Under the hot sun, I rather take a bus and change. So near MRT is very subjective. For this project, happy walking for buyers.
    morning walk may be difficult...from the direction, morning sun will be bathing you

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    morning walk may be difficult...from the direction, morning sun will be bathing you
    I'm not a vampire. Sun won't kill me. Morning walk is normal for most people who don't drive to work. I've been walking 5-10 mins each morning for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by evergreen
    I'm not a vampire. Sun won't kill me. Morning walk is normal for most people who don't drive to work. I've been walking 5-10 mins each morning for many years.
    800m will take 20 min

I walked at a leisurely pace from MRT to the showflat. Took me 10 mins. If I walk faster, it should be 8 mins.

Yes, the MRT is actually quite near. Left about 4 or 5 units as of today. Very good sales. Which unit did you buy?

Evening walk is ok..but morning walk is not
    Want to look fresh in the morning..
    ...singapore is bit too humid to walk in the sun

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Yes, the MRT is actually quite near. Left about 4 or 5 units as of today. Very good sales. Which unit did you buy?
    Left with 1 penthouse and the low-level ones facing the road?
    I bought small one, not PH

Quote Originally Posted by rockinsg
    Evening walk is ok..but morning walk is not
    Want to look fresh in the morning..
    ...singapore is bit too humid to walk in the sun
    You must be a "melter". Always feeling hot

Quote Originally Posted by evergreen
    Left with 1 penthouse and the low-level ones facing the road?
    I bought small one, not PH

You must be a "melter". Always feeling hot
    PH and those facing the road are fully sold. Only left the basement and a first floor unit. Should not buy those facing the road because of noise and fumes. Good thing is the "air con ledge" can be accessed via the door and converted into a balcony.

I'm surprised people would rather face the road. But then again, there's greenery across the road.
    Air con ledge can be converted for all units or just those with the larger ledges?

Btw, I this should ease some of the traffic congestion in future:
    Upgrading of Woodsville Interchange to 3-tier road