Thread: You guys have no idea:

Default You guys have no idea:

How much these rich fellows earn every minute during the USA and now Japan pumping. Do NOT SELL your Lion properties cheaply to them BUT press the sellers when you are buying.

yes.. they like quick $$ & BIG BIG $$.. then got a lot of other vehicles for them to invest & play la.
    Property... too illiquid... too slow... tis is like wife.. everyday see... no movement.. no more excited..

maybe stocks.. oil... forex.. like mistress... fast in .. fast out.. shiok le..
    so.... how ??

Quote Originally Posted by smallant
    yes.. they like quick $$ & BIG BIG $$.. then got a lot of other vehicles for them to invest & play la.
    Property... too illiquid... too slow... tis is like wife.. everyday see... no movement.. no more excited..

so.... how ??
    brother smallant, you are correct. The properties are used as hedges against inflation or even as trophies to be shown off. One must acquire ample knowledge in investment first.

Amazing! FEO is releasing 3 and 4 bedrooms unit for Bayshore starting from $850psf. It's is Today's paper.

Quote Originally Posted by smallant

so.... how ??
    This is the unfortunate truth with today's SSD. In the past, flippers can buy a property in Jan and then sell it in March. Not the case anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Amazing! FEO is releasing 3 and 4 bedrooms unit for Bayshore starting from $850psf. It's is Today's paper.
    Told u before...see now u believe what I said in my other posts? And believe I am a blackjack21trader?

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Told u before...see now u believe what I said in my other posts? And believe I am a blackjack21trader?

did u call n check the pricing for std units liao?

the word 'from'

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    did u call n check the pricing for std units liao?

the word 'from'
    Errr.. brother devilplate, me suspect these r the older stocks la...dun need to check lor.. confirm hit S$1000psf and over for good units liao.

Let your humble brother share with you how my grand uncle who is a developer in Hong Kong works.

Before even the landbank for a good project in Kowloon is conceived, there are already ready buyers booking it liao. That is the reason why the developers are so confident of acquiring landbanks at a super high price.

That is why the property there at The Peak can rocket into outerspace by the time they are launched to the VVIP, VIP,IP and finally the market in general.

Just My 2 Cents Humble Opinion Only

I was having breakfast at a hotel cafe opposite Kowloon with my uncle back in 1990s. I asked him so which bungalow he owned on the hill there. He pointed in a direction. And I asked him, " Oh...is it that white one with the round roof? ".

He smiled and replied, " Nope, it is the whole mountain. "

That was the first breakfast that cannot digest for me in my entire life.

I was having breakfast at a hotel cafe opposite Kowloon with my uncle back in 1990s. I asked him so which bungalow he owned on the hill there. He pointed in a direction. And I asked him, " Oh...is it that white one with the round roof? ".

clap clap clap clap

How's your uncle today?

Had about the same experience.
    When I was young, went to a relative's oil palm estate. We went on top a hill and ask, where is the boundary of the oil palm estate. He replied "as far as the eye can see".

Unfortunately, 10000ha (about 100sq kilometer or 100.000.000sq meters) of oil palm estate in Indonesia is worth less than 10 GCB (about 200.000sq feet or 20.000sq meters) in Singapore.....

so your uncle owns a mountain in hong kong and is a developer there, he must have rubbed off some gold on you all these years