Thread: Isuites@palm

Default Isuites@palm

Hi all,

Looking for a 2-bedroom for self stay. Was considering Terresse but the 99years leasehold is holding me back. Went to look at Isuites, although the location is not as near to main road, but the price is comparable, about $780000 for 2 bedrooms. Any one has seen this apartment?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tally
    Hi all,

Looking for a 2-bedroom for self stay. Was considering Terresse but the 99years leasehold is holding me back. Went to look at Isuites, although the location is not as near to main road, but the price is comparable, about $780000 for 2 bedrooms. Any one has seen this apartment?

Thanks!
    It's quite a long and up-slope walk from Kovan MRT. It's furnishing is quite okay. No amenities, but surrounding is very quiet. Cheers.

I drive so actually not a problem. Just wondering if it is a worthwhile buy. First property purchase so a bit jittery.

Surrounding is definitely quiet but there seems to be a lot of apartments coming up in the area. Heard there will be one in Richard Ave and another one at Flower road. Both 999 years.

I drive so actually not a problem. Just wondering if it is a worthwhile buy. First property purchase so a bit jittery.

Surrounding is definitely quiet but there seems to be a lot of apartments coming up in the area. Heard there will be one in Richard Ave and another one at Flower road. Both 999 years.
    If you don't mind a bit of noise (depends on the facing), Urban Residences (freehold) is more accessible and closer to amenities compared to this. Now it is still under preview and discount. Better furnishing too.

Hi all,

Thanks!
    I visited the showflat with my wife the other day. We live around the neighbourhood.

In terms of the general area, it is a pretty decent neighbourhood to stay in. Quiet and peace and relatively near to the main road and Kovan MRT. Walking to station will probably take you 10min up and down slope.

My impression of the showflat is not fantastic. The developer is obviously going for the mickey mouse trend. I remember being in the studio showflat and commented ," wah, a bit small hor." and the saleperson replied," we are selling a lifestyle." I was thinking then my god, what kind of lifestyle do you want in a 350sq ft studio unit?

Finishing and showflat quality is not no par with typical >$1000psf condo. I left the showflat not very impressed and I will probably give it a 5/10 rating for the development.