Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: One Leicester (D13, Freehold, by Centrepoint Homes)

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: One Leicester (D13, Freehold, by Centrepoint Homes)

Yeah! I can't wait to enjoy my PIE-facing unit...even if it means I am a stupid fool...heheee

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Yeah! I can't wait to enjoy my PIE-facing unit...even if it means I am a stupid fool...heheee
    Ya, is like looking at F1 race, cheap thrill but is free.

Unregistered Guest

Ya, is like looking at F1 race, cheap thrill but is free.
    Whether u consider it cheap thrill or not, certainly it is not free ..and the fact remains that some people not involved in it in one way or another are feeling very sour ...

Unregistered Guest

Whether u consider it cheap thrill or not, certainly it is not free ..and the fact remains that some people not involved in it in one way or another are feeling very sour ...
    Feeling sour over? If you like, you buy, don't like, don't buy. No need to feel sour.

Unregistered Guest

Transacted at lower price this time at 806psf recently. Price fall like stock now.

Filpper will die pain pain.

Unregistered Guest

Transacted at lower price this time at 806psf recently. Price fall like stock now.

Die or pain, none of your concern. Mind ur own business.

Unregistered Guest

Smile Re: One Leicester (D13, Freehold, by Centrepoint Homes)

It's $860 psf and not $806 psf. Your kaypoh will mean nothing ...

Unregistered Guest

I find it very hard to comprehend why would anyone paid so much to buy a house facing so near to the expressway? Even if it is cheap, i find it hard to stay in a house in that environment with all the noise pollution..not to mention if there is a traffic jam with all the air pollution...and its not cheap! I rally paid for HDB with a better location, a good view that comes with less dollars..

Can anyone enlighten me what is the logic behind those purchase? Is there any implication in those investment?

Unregistered Guest

I find it very hard to comprehend why would anyone paid so much to buy a house facing so near to the expressway? Even if it is cheap, i find it hard to stay in a house in that environment with all the noise pollution..not to mention if there is a traffic jam with all the air pollution...and its not cheap! I rally paid for HDB with a better location, a good view that comes with less dollars..

Can anyone enlighten me what is the logic behind those purchase? Is there any implication in those investment?
    Some may know the impact and some are filppers and some like noise and like the location. No logic but 100% sold!!!!!!

Unregistered Guest

Sorry miss out one word(not). Some may not know the impact and some are filppers and some like noise and like the location. No logic but 100% sold!!!!!!

Unregistered Guest

Gt a lot of reasons. U dun like does not mean many dun like as well.

Unregistered Guest

Please enlighten some of the like that people choosen this site? I think i am missing some of the reasons... The same goes to those condo along AYE at West Coast, I think is sold at more than $1000psf, some of it is so close to the expressway. And its fully sold!

Have we gone crazy or is it the Singapore "kiasu" trend that lead to those purchases? Many of my friends would like to know what are in the mind of those buyers when they chosen those site?

I am not criticizing hose buyers that bought those units but i am very curious about the logic behind?

Unregistered Guest

Please enlighten some of the like that people choosen this site? I think i am missing some of the reasons... The same goes to those condo along AYE at West Coast, I think is sold at more than $1000psf, some of it is so close to the expressway. And its fully sold!

Have we gone crazy or is it the Singapore "kiasu" trend that lead to those purchases? Many of my friends would like to know what are in the mind of those buyers when they chosen those site?

I am not criticizing hose buyers that bought those units but i am very curious about the logic behind?
    Why must we tell you.
    If you know, you will be very rich now.

Unregistered Guest

Talking Re: One Leicester (D13, Freehold, by Centrepoint Homes)

Roads, Noise, Expway all condos in city-living face these conditions. They will not changed. The pple are not crazy, they have accept these fact as in all great cities livings in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Shanghai, Manhanttan, London ... There is buzz and live, convenience and great cityscape view that parts of it. It come with a premiun. Except for pple like you who have not accepted this fact don;t have this logic in them and that's why they continue to lose out in this ... OL is sold at a bargain-value for FH, next to MRT, city-fringe location. Now it's close to 45% up. If you still don't have the logic in you .. prepare to retire to island living. NO need to understand the world around you..

Unregistered Guest

Actually, the logic is very simple - You have missed the boat !!!!

Unregistered Guest

You cocks staying facing the overhead expressway are stupid fools.
    Dont be so sour lah. If you miss the boat on 2007. Try to do some catch up this year.

Dont be a Boo Boo Boys, okay.

Unregistered Guest

Dont be so sour lah. If you miss the boat on 2007. Try to do some catch up this year.

Dont be a Boo Boo Boys, okay.
    But he can't afford it. What catch up are you talking about?

Unregistered Guest

You are right! thats why all of you get rich... I think me and all the people around me should move to another island.. we don't belong to the right sense like you people did...

It all make sense if you will go for $ rather than quality living...You exhange $ with your quality of living. To me.. i would rather stay in HDB with high floor and good views. No compromising with quality of living.

Unregistered Guest

It's $860 psf and not $806 psf. Your kaypoh will mean nothing ...
    I am the one who help one flipper sell at S$806psf so this flipper can go to the bank with some money. I do not want to give wrong info. You will see the carveat lodge at Jun08 it take 12 weeks for the transaction to go through.

I just want to tell the BUYER what is the current price, and the Seller (Flipper) Not to dream inpossible price. As for the Owner (Like my Buyer) is still a good place to live in city frindge.

Unregistered Guest

You are right! thats why all of you get rich... I think me and all the people around me should move to another island.. we don't belong to the right sense like you people did...

It all make sense if you will go for $ rather than quality living...You exhange $ with your quality of living. To me.. i would rather stay in HDB with high floor and good views. No compromising with quality of living.
    It seems to me that your HDB has no roads at alll, so not facing expressway, no noise, no pollution at all ..very serene. peaceful and calm ... quality of living hoh .. sound like built-in in heaven surrrounded by peace and calm passing clouds ... I think you are in heaven and not on earth ....

Unregistered Guest

Wink Re: One Leicester (D13, Freehold, by Centrepoint Homes)

I am the one who help one flipper sell at S$806psf so this flipper can go to the bank with some money. I do not want to give wrong info. You will see the carveat lodge at Jun08 it take 12 weeks for the transaction to go through.

I just want to tell the BUYER what is the current price, and the Seller (Flipper) Not to dream inpossible price. As for the Owner (Like my Buyer) is still a good place to live in city frindge.
    It is still 30% up compare to price bgt from developer.

Unregistered Guest

It is still 30% up compare to price bgt from developer.
    Is 20% gain for this seller. Is a good example of a realistic serious seller. He know the tag and not like those greedy monsters seller looking for sky high price thinking Buyers are all moron.

Morever is still a good vested project if you choose to stay. You definitely will win something if you hold property for more than 10 years. Freehold mah.

Unregistered Guest

Even 5rms HDB high floor with Seaview cost above 700K, some even 30yrs liao. Can you advise where to get cheap and Good now.

Unregistered Guest

Even 5rms HDB high floor with Seaview cost above 700K, some even 30yrs liao. Can you advise where to get cheap and Good now.
    City-fringe especially FH property in Balestier, Thomson Rd, Mar Thoma rd and Leicester rd areas already command $900 - $1100 psf. That's the market pricing mechanism.

Property today unlike the 1996 bubble. Those day speculation. Today, S'pore is repositioing as a global city attracting 5.5 million pple (+ immigrant). With IR and opening up, It's irreversible. Property now a stratified by Super High End, High End, Mid-tier and mass market according to the region layout. Even HDB also stratified by city, central region like Toa Payoh, Boon Keng etc is also a zone game. That's the market.

Many pple who missed out esp those sour grapes just could'nt accept that the ppty game rule has changed and are hoping the subprime crisis will undo it all. Can you buy a HDB 3 rm in Toa Payoh for $7,500 ?. That's the price in 1970. Today, it worth $230,000 with 60 years lease left.

Unregistered Guest

City-fringe especially FH property in Balestier, Thomson Rd, Mar Thoma rd and Leicester rd areas already command $900 - $1100 psf. That's the market pricing mechanism.

Property today unlike the 1996 bubble. Those day speculation. Today, S'pore is repositioing as a global city attracting 5.5 million pple (+ immigrant). With IR and opening up, It's irreversible. Property now a stratified by Super High End, High End, Mid-tier and mass market according to the region layout. Even HDB also stratified by city, central region like Toa Payoh, Boon Keng etc is also a zone game. That's the market.

Many pple who missed out esp those sour grapes just could'nt accept that the ppty game rule has changed and are hoping the subprime crisis will undo it all. Can you buy a HDB 3 rm in Toa Payoh for $7,500 ?. That's the price in 1970. Today, it worth $230,000 with 60 years lease left.
    woohahahahaha

Unregistered Guest

Property game rule has in fact changed. The new rule is ' get burnt if you don't know what are the old rules'.

Unregistered Guest

It is a myth (perhaps the oldest one in the book) that Freehold is better than Leasehold. There are no conclusive studies on this.
    What many seem to forget is that property is all about LOCATION. The first thing students of real estate are taught is location, location and location. So focus more on location and less on tenure.

Unregistered Guest

It is a myth (perhaps the oldest one in the book) that Freehold is better than Leasehold. There are no conclusive studies on this.
    What many seem to forget is that property is all about LOCATION. The first thing students of real estate are taught is location, location and location. So focus more on location and less on tenure.
    Not Myth but the real truth is ..... focus on Location , yes... better still Freehold also . Like that Bao CHiek ...

Unregistered Guest

Not everyone are qualified to stay in HDB. There is such a thing called the income ceiling, beyond which you must stay in a private condo or landed house. Now you understand why?

Unregistered Guest

You mean 5.5 million people will gamble? Thats a myth my friend.