Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Boutiq (D9, Freehold, HEETON Holdings, KSH Holdings and TEE International)

Default The Boutiq

http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.n...df?openelement

two 10-storey blocks
    130 one to two bedroom apt and one to three bedroom penthouses
    506 to 2853 sq ft

Phase 1 launched 52 units 75% taken up at 2350psf.

TOP by Dec 2014

showsuite at 143/145 Killiney Road opens daily from 10am to 7pm from today.

anyone has floor plans?

LOL. this is the best that i could find. design not too bad lah.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...outiq-killiney

Better then devonshire residences imo. DR psf also around the same range

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Better then devonshire residences imo. DR psf also around the same range
    Location is bad. Killiney is a very busy road and the feel is not very high class as there are alot of run down shophouses. For this price look more towards Leonie side or on river vally itself.

I live nearby so I'm very familiar with the area.

i think the layout is not bad. this project is also behind AA and Residences @ Killiney? so can be considered more quiet. LOL. albeit getting in and out of Killiney traffic wise would still be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i think the layout is not bad. this project is also behind AA and Residences @ Killiney? so can be considered more quiet. LOL. albeit getting in and out of Killiney traffic wise would still be the same.
    the layout looks weird wif w/m and fridge behind the sofa....shd placed at the corner of the dining area...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimloq
    Location is bad. Killiney is a very busy road and the feel is not very high class as there are alot of run down shophouses. For this price look more towards Leonie side or on river vally itself.

I live nearby so I'm very familiar with the area.
    I hope u not the holland taitai who despise on lower class. Having shophouses does not mean define an area to be 'not very high class'.

Sin shophouses have a lot of charm and value as they are preserved prewar houses. If u seen HK landscape what made their soho so high class? Is the mix dev of new and old Chinese walkup buildings. I cannot imagine sin having just new high rise buildings next to one another.

Our next gen will not be able to appreciate those old housings in the 2nd world war if they are gone.

I'm glad at least in tiong bahru we are still seeing these...

And new development replacing Ming Gardens will complete the box-in effect. However, its exit is relatively close to RV.

Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    I hope u not the holland taitai who despise on lower class. Having shophouses does not mean define an area to be 'not very high class'.

Sin shophouses have a lot of charm and value as they are preserved prewar houses. If u seen HK landscape what made their soho so high class? Is the mix dev of new and old Chinese walkup buildings. I cannot imagine sin having just new high rise buildings next to one another.

Our next gen will not be able to appreciate those old housings in the 2nd world war if they are gone.

yea, always good to haf a gd mix of old and new

as long make it mandatory to upkeep the facade of the conservation shophses....its vy charming wif character and heritage

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    yea, always good to haf a gd mix of old and new

as long make it mandatory to upkeep the facade of the conservation shophses....its vy charming wif character and heritage
    Precisely maybe our killing taitai should consider upper class in sentosa cove but lately got floating bodies. Hmm should I be more concerned with security than run down houses.

From a low class singaporean staying in d10 

notice i said "run-down" shophouses... If they are nicely preserved it's a different story. But they are not...

i don't despise the lower class, only despise people who comment without reading properly

Quote Originally Posted by Grimloq
    notice i said "run-down" shophouses... If they are nicely preserved it's a different story. But they are not...

i don't despise the lower class, only despise people who comment without reading properly
    well how do you define run-down? the shophouses in killiney are considered in reasonably ok working condition?

not only meng gardens. beside AA Centre, there is this plot of land (South of Botanic on Lloyd) which apparently is owned by Far East. think they have been hogging the land for a loooooooong time. dunno when they will develop it. i m more concerned with how narrow Killiney road is going to support all the new developments along Killiney, St. Thomas and Devonshire area.

Quote Originally Posted by masterkey
    And new development replacing Ming Gardens will complete the box-in effect. However, its exit is relatively close to RV.

are the shophouses are Killiney gazetted for conservation?

not only meng gardens. beside AA Centre, there is this plot of land (South of Botanic on Lloyd) which apparently is owned by Far East. think they have been hogging the land for a loooooooong time. dunno when they will develop it. i m more concerned with how narrow Killiney road is going to support all the new developments along Killiney, St. Thomas and Devonshire area.
    wif cars parking alongside somemore...

looks like lta cannot widen the road also....lol

buy MM there lor....tenant dun drive....LOL

are the shophouses are Killiney gazetted for conservation?
    according to masterplan....nope.....dun hf the word C

Default 75% of The Boutiq units sold at soft launch

Business Times - 21 Apr 2011

75% of The Boutiq units sold at soft launch
    By UMA SHANKARI

HEETON Holdings, KSH Holdings and TEE International have sold 39 apartments at their high-end Killiney Road residential project, The Boutiq, at an average price of $2,350 per square foot (psf).

The companies said yesterday that 75 per cent of the 52 units released in the first phase of sales have been sold in a soft launch. The freehold District 9 project near Somerset MRT station has 130 units in all.

Heeton chief operating officer Danny Low said that the developers are now giving buyers a discount of about 10 per cent off the list price. Prices will go up when subsequent phases are launched as the discount is scaled back and more choice units are released.

'With its prime location, five-star hotel facilities such as porte-cochere (coach gate), concierge, welcome lounge, and well-designed lifestyle spaces, The Boutiq will be a compelling proposition for young professionals and cosmopolitan globe-trotters - anyone who appreciates the finest things in life,' said Mr Low.

The architectural design of The Boutiq draws inspiration from chic boutique hotels around the world. The project's architect is Broadway Malyan Asia.

Units in The Boutiq range from 506 sq ft to 2,853 sq ft in size. The bulk of the units are one and two-bedroom apartments.

Heeton, KSH and TEE hold stakes of 45 per cent, 35 per cent and 20 per cent respectively in the development project. The three partners bought the site of the former Mitre Hotel in 2009 for $121-122 million - or almost $1,100 psf of potential gross floor area including a development charge.
    At Heeton's other high-end project, iLiv@ Grange, none of the 30 units on offer have been sold even though the project was unveiled in June last year. Units at the Grange Road condominium are expected to sell for above $3,000 psf.

Heeton began construction of the project last year. It will step up marketing efforts in the second half of 2011 once a new showflat is ready, Mr Low said.

The company also hopes to resume selling units in The Lumos in the second half of the year once the project is completed.

Sales of units in the Leonie Hill project have been put off since early 2008 as Heeton and its partner Koh Brothers waited for the luxury property market to recover. As at end-March 2011, 19 out of the project's 53 units have been sold.

actually its 39/130=30% sold

gimmicky....hehe

actually its 39/130=30% sold

gimmicky....hehe
    Shame on the developer for trying to trick potential buyers into thinking this project is hot, and shame on BT for part of the trickery.

I noticed that the same article mentioned that Heeton had many other projects in CCR that are barely selling. But you need to read to the end of the article to see that. All trickery. BT is complicit in the trickery.

Can they please stop calling 500sq ft shoebox "luxury" PLEASE?

And this iLiv@Grange can't even move ONE unit since launch last year (and the excuse about units are big are lame because they're just standard size)? Epic fail.

======
    Slow take-up' for high-end homes
    Straits Times Apr 21

LUXURY home sales in Singapore are still being hurt by economic turmoil in the United States and Europe, although buyers are trickling back, said a top executive at local developer Heeton Holdings.

Another factor is that the Republic is competing with many choice locations as some high-end investors also look to places such as London, Heeton chief operating officer Danny Low said yesterday.

He was speaking on the sidelines of the soft launch of The Boutiq - a 130-unit high-end freehold project in Killiney Road on the former Mitre Hotel site - jointly developed with KSH Holdings and Tee International.
    Since the project went on sale early this month, 39 out of the 52 units launched so far have been bought at an average price of $2,350 per sq ft (psf). Half of the buyers were foreign - mostly Malaysians.

Later phases will be priced at a higher level as the initial 10 per cent discount off the list price will be reduced, with more units released, Mr Low said. Nearby, 84-unit Devonshire Residences sold 53 units at a median price of $2,505 psf last month.

Mr Low said the consortium did not lower its list prices as a result of the Government's property market cooling measures in January. The consortium had already priced its project lower than its competitors' as it had acquired the site at a 'very good price', he added. Mr Low said Heeton's other luxury project, the 30-unit iLiv@Grange, will be relaunched in the second half of this year. The Grange Road project has had no sales since it was launched in June last year.

On the differing buyer response to both of its upscale launches, Mr Low said: '(iLiv@Grange) is an even higher-end project above $3,000 psf. The sizes are also larger, so the quantum is larger. It's a different target market.'

Heeton and Koh Brothers' The Lumos project in Leonie Hill, to be completed in July, will also be relaunched this year. The 53-unit project has sold 19 apartments at an average of about $3,200 psf since it opened for sale in 2007.

On whether luxury home prices will regain their 2007 peak, Mr Low said prices would catch up slowly, but were unlikely to surpass the previous high this year. The consortium also hopes to launch its recently acquired collective sale site, Camay Court, this year after it completes the purchase in June.

Upcoming new launches include Wing Tai's Foresque Residences in Petir Road, which agents say will be launched at $1,000 psf to $1,200 psf. Auralis at East Coast and H Residences in Telok Kurau are also expected to be previewed soon.

Separately, City Developments said at its annual general meeting yesterday that three more launches - Jean Nouvel Residences, Buckley 9 & 11 and a Segar Road executive condo - are due by June.

Its executive chairman Kwek Leng Beng told The Straits Times that the cooling measures have helped curb speculation and stabilise prices. 'Since then, property prices have come down in some cases or have remained the same in others. Volumes declined initially but have gone up again as a result of the increase in launches by developers.'

Buyers are confident in Singapore's medium- and long-term future, with the Government laying a solid foundation for growth, he added

2X price of Geylang
    Ride at your own risk !!!

to buy a MM unit in this project, a buyer has to shell out roughly $1.4 million. for that kind of dough, the buyer can buy a OCR condo with a more reasonable size. and he would spend only slightly more time commuting to work in CBD.

why would anyone buy a MM unit in this project is beyond me. I guess most of the buyers are investors thinking of good yields. well, they will be disappointed.

I concur with u. How can a shoebox 500sqft ever consider luxury. It is miserably small - living and dining combined into a common place, little walk room, pathetic bedroom size leading to tumbling over the hinges of the bedframe etc.

Perhaps BT or even public label orchard as luxury living due to all the luxury goods and branded and high-class residents living in that district.

Vision, a west coast project by renowed dev cheungkong shld be labelled as luxury. Good top finishings, at least from showflat and sky lounge overlooking the coastal, landscaping with diff themes of garden. This is really luxury!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Can they please stop calling 500sq ft shoebox "luxury" PLEASE?

And this iLiv@Grange can't even move ONE unit since launch last year (and the excuse about units are big are lame because they're just standard size)? Epic fail.

======
    Slow take-up' for high-end homes
    Straits Times Apr 21

LUXURY home sales in Singapore are still being hurt by economic turmoil in the United States and Europe, although buyers are trickling back, said a top executive at local developer Heeton Holdings.

Another factor is that the Republic is competing with many choice locations as some high-end investors also look to places such as London, Heeton chief operating officer Danny Low said yesterday.

He was speaking on the sidelines of the soft launch of The Boutiq - a 130-unit high-end freehold project in Killiney Road on the former Mitre Hotel site - jointly developed with KSH Holdings and Tee International.
    Since the project went on sale early this month, 39 out of the 52 units launched so far have been bought at an average price of $2,350 per sq ft (psf). Half of the buyers were foreign - mostly Malaysians.

Later phases will be priced at a higher level as the initial 10 per cent discount off the list price will be reduced, with more units released, Mr Low said. Nearby, 84-unit Devonshire Residences sold 53 units at a median price of $2,505 psf last month.

Mr Low said the consortium did not lower its list prices as a result of the Government's property market cooling measures in January. The consortium had already priced its project lower than its competitors' as it had acquired the site at a 'very good price', he added. Mr Low said Heeton's other luxury project, the 30-unit iLiv@Grange, will be relaunched in the second half of this year. The Grange Road project has had no sales since it was launched in June last year.

On the differing buyer response to both of its upscale launches, Mr Low said: '(iLiv@Grange) is an even higher-end project above $3,000 psf. The sizes are also larger, so the quantum is larger. It's a different target market.'

Heeton and Koh Brothers' The Lumos project in Leonie Hill, to be completed in July, will also be relaunched this year. The 53-unit project has sold 19 apartments at an average of about $3,200 psf since it opened for sale in 2007.

On whether luxury home prices will regain their 2007 peak, Mr Low said prices would catch up slowly, but were unlikely to surpass the previous high this year. The consortium also hopes to launch its recently acquired collective sale site, Camay Court, this year after it completes the purchase in June.

Upcoming new launches include Wing Tai's Foresque Residences in Petir Road, which agents say will be launched at $1,000 psf to $1,200 psf. Auralis at East Coast and H Residences in Telok Kurau are also expected to be previewed soon.

Separately, City Developments said at its annual general meeting yesterday that three more launches - Jean Nouvel Residences, Buckley 9 & 11 and a Segar Road executive condo - are due by June.

Its executive chairman Kwek Leng Beng told The Straits Times that the cooling measures have helped curb speculation and stabilise prices. 'Since then, property prices have come down in some cases or have remained the same in others. Volumes declined initially but have gone up again as a result of the increase in launches by developers.'

Buyers are confident in Singapore's medium- and long-term future, with the Government laying a solid foundation for growth, he added

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    to buy a MM unit in this project, a buyer has to shell out roughly $1.4 million. for that kind of dough, the buyer can buy a OCR condo with a more reasonable size. and he would spend only slightly more time commuting to work in CBD.

why would anyone buy a MM unit in this project is beyond me. I guess most of the buyers are investors thinking of good yields. well, they will be disappointed.
    506X2350psf= ~1.2mio

dun say like dat la....i got expensive MM too wor....clift 1bedder cost 1.0xmio now....i am hoping to fetch more....mabe i shd aim for 1.2mio or more since clift is right in CBD oredi....will never be caught in jam....LOL

Vision, a west coast project by renowed dev cheungkong shld be labelled as luxury. Good top finishings, at least from showflat and sky lounge overlooking the coastal, landscaping with diff themes of garden. This is really luxury!!!
    we nid more convincing examples den this vision lor....vision is more like seeing a sea of containers tat comes with a strong SUN.....need to wear sunglass

506X2350psf= ~1.2mio

dun say like dat la....i got expensive MM too wor....clift 1bedder cost 1.0xmio now....i am hoping to fetch more....mabe i shd aim for 1.2mio or more since clift is right in CBD oredi....will never be caught in jam....LOL
    Boutiq at least is cheaper than devon resid

I like tan pagar area. Lots of charm and the railway will be revamped hopefully they dev into some kind of lounge and nice cafeteria

Gee you bgt clift around 1200 to go at 2000psf shldnt be any issue

we nid more convincing examples den this vision lor....vision is more like seeing a sea of containers tat comes with a strong SUN.....need to wear sunglass
    Absolutely. But dun wan to highlight those east coast projects leh so unordinary. Maybe silversea could b a good example

Blame on our island being so small that psa does not know where to house containers

Just bypass metropolitan sigh their design really boring. I like ascentia sky

People willing to pay for time while they still can. For people near death, no money can buy time.

I live in bigger unit @ OCR because my office in OCR ... I don't mind living in 1br Clift if working in CBD

Technology makes small living apartment much more livable than b4. Gone is the bulky CRT TV, gone are the CD collection, gone are bookshelf full of books and most couples now with 1 or no kid:

40sqm:
    http://freshome.com/2011/02/22/well-...terior-design/
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    People willing to pay for time while they still can. For people near death, no money can buy time.

I live in bigger unit @ OCR because my office in OCR ... I don't mind living in 1br Clift if working in CBD

Technology makes small living apartment much more livable than b4. Gone is the bulky CRT TV, gone are the CD collection, gone are bookshelf full of books and most couples now with 1 or no kid:

40sqm:
    http://freshome.com/2011/02/22/well-...terior-design/
    clap clap: cant believe its only a 40sqm apt.....our MM developers r building a pile of shyt

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

Default The Boutiq (D9, Freehold, HEETON Holdings, KSH Holdings and TEE International)

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...35771,00.html?

Published April 21, 2011

75% of The Boutiq units sold at soft launch

By UMA SHANKARI

HEETON Holdings, KSH Holdings and TEE International have sold 39 apartments at their high-end Killiney Road residential project, The Boutiq, at an average price of $2,350 per square foot (psf).

The Boutiq: The residential project's architectural design draws inspiration from chic boutique hotels around the world

The companies said yesterday that 75 per cent of the 52 units released in the first phase of sales have been sold in a soft launch. The freehold District 9 project near Somerset MRT station has 130 units in all.

Heeton chief operating officer Danny Low said that the developers are now giving buyers a discount of about 10 per cent off the list price. Prices will go up when subsequent phases are launched as the discount is scaled back and more choice units are released.

'With its prime location, five-star hotel facilities such as porte-cochere (coach gate), concierge, welcome lounge, and well-designed lifestyle spaces, The Boutiq will be a compelling proposition for young professionals and cosmopolitan globe-trotters - anyone who appreciates the finest things in life,' said Mr Low.

The architectural design of The Boutiq draws inspiration from chic boutique hotels around the world. The project's architect is Broadway Malyan Asia.

Units in The Boutiq range from 506 sq ft to 2,853 sq ft in size. The bulk of the units are one and two-bedroom apartments.

Heeton, KSH and TEE hold stakes of 45 per cent, 35 per cent and 20 per cent respectively in the development project. The three partners bought the site of the former Mitre Hotel in 2009 for $121-122 million - or almost $1,100 psf of potential gross floor area including a development charge.

At Heeton's other high-end project, iLiv@ Grange, none of the 30 units on offer have been sold even though the project was unveiled in June last year. Units at the Grange Road condominium are expected to sell for above $3,000 psf.

Heeton began construction of the project last year. It will step up marketing efforts in the second half of 2011 once a new showflat is ready, Mr Low said.

The company also hopes to resume selling units in The Lumos in the second half of the year once the project is completed.

Sales of units in the Leonie Hill project have been put off since early 2008 as Heeton and its partner Koh Brothers waited for the luxury property market to recover. As at end-March 2011, 19 out of the project's 53 units have been sold.