Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrasse (D19, 99 years LH, MCL Land (Serangoon) Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    homo tiles or procelain tiles still acceptable.
    the worse is laminated flooring for the bedrooms.this is complete cheapskate n it drags down the whole image of the project imo..
    Homogeneous tiles is good in the sense that it's easy to clean and maintain and when chipped off, the flaw doesn't show up.

I agree on the bit on laminate flooring. Not only does it look cheap, it also 'pops' up if the surrounding is wet for prolong period. (eg. you place a water feature on top.)

Quote Originally Posted by 5577
    Ahahaha....sort of... actually, I was out with another couple who was looking for a second property to be their residence.

We were looking out for a development that gives them the best feel and deal at today's pricing. A tough thing to do! I suppose the hunt will go on for a while!
    only new launches? in D19?

Quote Originally Posted by omega
    Nowadays, where got so good to find Ai Pi Ai Qi Gou Ai Dua Liap Ni...
    omega,

I dun think anyone here is looking for 'cheap' property. Many are just looking for VALUE for the amount they are paying.

Too cheap, nobody dare to buy too.... just in case there are other issues associated to the unit.....

Nowadays, people want near train station, near long kang, etc... trends are constantly evolving...

near train station demand was always there, but near long kang, that one is new. so they break the hard walls of it and turn it into a small stream/river, thereby turning the neighbourhood into waterfront living!

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    near train station demand was always there, but near long kang, that one is new. so they break the hard walls of it and turn it into a small stream/river, thereby turning the neighbourhood into waterfront living!
    This actually happened for Clover By the Park!!!!!'n

Minton awaits you with 3 worlds....

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    ahahahaha... promoting your choice of development ah, Azeo? So which world is yours in????

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    With 1100 units, the pools will be more congested than public pools...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    With 1100 units, the pools will be more congested than public pools...
    U over exagerate la

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    U over exagerate la
    Well. we'll find out in 3 years...

Well. we'll find out in 3 years...
    There's such a thing as the Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility. It applies to condo facilities as well. That's why in most condos, the pools are very crowded at TOP and becomes increasingly under-utilised as the years pass.

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    There's such a thing as the Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility. It applies to condo facilities as well. That's why in most condos, the pools are very crowded at TOP and becomes increasingly under-utilised as the years pass.
    I like the 25m heated pool leh.....how...price went up oredi haha

I like the 25m heated pool leh.....how...price went up oredi haha
    I think went up by maybe 4 to 5%. Why you like the heated pool ha?

I think went up by maybe 4 to 5%. Why you like the heated pool ha?
    Yr end can b quite cold.... Nice to hf a heated pool to dip early in the mng

oic. morning dip would be good.

Law of diminishing marginal utility is very pronounced in small developments with less than 100 units but with 1100 units, crowding becomes relative and subjective. Maybe at TOP, there are 800 people using the pool, then 6 months later, maybe 200? Yep, dropped by 75% but still quite a lot of people, isn't it? Well can take consolation by the fact that there are different pools and size of pools are relatively huge so even with 200, it is still pretty decent crowd???

Law of diminishing marginal utility is very pronounced in small developments with less than 100 units but with 1100 units, crowding becomes relative and subjective. Maybe at TOP, there are 800 people using the pool, then 6 months later, maybe 200? Yep, dropped by 75% but still quite a lot of people, isn't it? Well can take consolation by the fact that there are different pools and size of pools are relatively huge so even with 200, it is still pretty decent crowd???
    minton shd be quite ok....most families wif kids will crowd at the leisure pool....so if u r serious swimmer can swim at the 50m lap pool....and den got another 20m heated pool for morning or night dip....shiok

oh ya, minton got one big water playground too.....his/her spa.....badminton.....many activities la....not all will swim as they can do other stuff
    however interlace only got one pool....
    dleedon got many pool ar?
    Last edited by devilplate; 03-06-11 at 08:46.

This project will surely achieve 100% sold before TOP. May even achieve it in next couple of months... hmmm... unless new CM is introduced...

This project will surely achieve 100% sold before TOP. May even achieve it in next couple of months... hmmm... unless new CM is introduced...
    u mean terrasse? u sure?

layout no gd(too small), furnishing very cheap, no MRT....in hougang and den 1kpsf+....actually i duno wats the selling point....hahahaha

i prefer woodhaven....those cheaper 800psf 2bedders

u mean terrasse? u sure?

layout no gd(too small), furnishing very cheap, no MRT....in hougang and den 1kpsf+....actually i duno wats the selling point....hahahaha

i prefer woodhaven....those cheaper 800psf 2bedders
    I had exactly the same thought as you initially but was forced to eat back my words when the take up rate at Terrasse was outstanding in first 3 weeks, even in prelaunch... Such is the irrationality of this project... people are strangely flocking to it for reasons which are invisible...

Yes...but this project is overpriced n yet give tiles...
    Totally agree with your assessment... Buyers are becoming irrational... but I like it...

Rosyth is the main reason why this is worth so much.. Plus this is new and situated within the pte development area.. And also, this area never launch condo for so long liao, so there are a lot of hungry HDB upgraders and buyers..

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Rosyth is the main reason why this is worth so much.. Plus this is new and situated within the pte development area.. And also, this area never launch condo for so long liao, so there are a lot of hungry HDB upgraders and buyers..
    There are actually quite a lot of launches in the nearby area over the last 3 years but none as near to Rosyth as this development. Anyway, think I've mentioned, it is only a miserably slim chance to get into that school even if you stay across the small street...

There are actually quite a lot of launches in the nearby area over the last 3 years but none as near to Rosyth as this development. Anyway, think I've mentioned, it is only a miserably slim chance to get into that school even if you stay across the small street...
    Well, all the new launch prices are all shooting up and up and up. Not only for pte condo.. Public housing also experiencing the same thing. Pasir Ris DBSS land tender just broke record again, beating clementi's record. This is good news for property owners..

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Well, all the new launch prices are all shooting up and up and up. Not only for pte condo.. Public housing also experiencing the same thing. Pasir Ris DBSS land tender just broke record again, beating clementi's record. This is good news for property owners..
    Good news for sellers but bad news for buyers... neutral news for owners who have no intentions to sell.

How many Terrasse units sold todate? Developers have not officially launched it? Seems like not much publicity on this project

Quote Originally Posted by curio
    How many Terrasse units sold todate? Developers have not officially launched it? Seems like not much publicity on this project
    I stand corrected but think it was launched last weekend. Think its about 50% sold... can just contact the agent and ask. They will surely take pride while they report the figures to you. They will just tell you to come down for a chat!

drop by this place last Saturday. was told 190 plus sold, dun know how true.

this one really unbelievable. living room tiles. bedrooms laminated floors. probably the cheapest floor finishing ever. and main pool facing 3bd asking $11##psf ! all the rooms are so small, after putting in a bed you will have to squeeze yourself already. and it's right at the junction of 2 main roads. then the so called landed side is one whole row of 3 storey tightly packed terraces. you can only clear them if you are at the roof terrace level of the PH unit.

why are people buying this ? cannot be the school because every kiasu parent knows the chance is very slim.

Quote Originally Posted by curio
    http://sbr.com.sg/residential-property/exclusive/mcl-land-sold-more-third-terrasse-may-21-launch