Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrasse (D19, 99 years LH, MCL Land (Serangoon) Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    So you bought La Dolce Vita? Congrats! I am still procastinating and always changing choices...
    Yes!!! Must always deliberate on your choice of purchase. I took about 2 years before deciding on my purchase.

One thing I like about LDV is its still pretty much developer's sales for the remaining 30% of units and they never have any launch for this project so developer actually more willing to transfer the cost saved from launch to the buyers...I whacked close to 10% discount from the price couple of months back and the offer was accepted. Now I asked the agent and he said developer up the asking price already, like most other condos in D19. You have some say in the price, not like most other units where crowds are gathering at the showflat and prices are pretty much fixed with controlled discounts or rebates.

Another thing I like is the huge floor area. My unit close to 1500 sq ft for a 3 bedder. Very spacious. Like that feel.

I also like the drive through concept to drop off passengers which are usually absent for small projects.

There are also designated public parking lots just outside the project (about 10 lots) for visitors. Most projects do not have this.

Cannot control myself from saying why I like this place.. better stop here if not kana complain that I'm an agent disguising as a buyer!!!

I am green with envy

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Yes!!! Must always deliberate on your choice of purchase. I took about 2 years before deciding on my purchase.

One thing I like about LDV is its still pretty much developer's sales for the remaining 30% of units and they never have any launch for this project so developer actually more willing to transfer the cost saved from launch to the buyers...I whacked close to 10% discount from the price couple of months back and the offer was accepted. Now I asked the agent and he said developer up the asking price already, like most other condos in D19. You have some say in the price, not like most other units where crowds are gathering at the showflat and prices are pretty much fixed with controlled discounts or rebates.

Another thing I like is the huge floor area. My unit close to 1500 sq ft for a 3 bedder. Very spacious. Like that feel.

I also like the drive through concept to drop off passengers which are usually absent for small projects.

There are also designated public parking lots just outside the project (about 10 lots) for visitors. Most projects do not have this.

Cannot control myself from saying why I like this place.. better stop here if not kana complain that I'm an agent disguising as a buyer!!!

I am green with envy
    Come join me lah... Can be neighbours... If you are interested, I can give you my agent's contact then try to squeeze some goodies and big discounts...

Two years is a long time. My longest and shortest time to decide on buying my properties were 6 and 3 days respectively. I am rather fortunate that I have not regretted in making those decisions.

Come join me lah... Can be neighbours... If you are interested, I can give you my agent's contact then try to squeeze some goodies and big discounts...
    Last known, No more 2 bedders, only subsales.. 3 bedders abv my budget...

I also briefly considered this project and viewed the project next door (bayou) about 1.5 yrs ago. That time called up and agent say only can view the model at their office. Also agent quoted a relatively high psf for that time, so decided to give it a miss.
    Anyway congrats on your purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Two years is a long time. My longest and shortest time to decide on buying my properties were 6 and 3 days respectively. I am rather fortunate that I have not regretted in making those decisions.
    Well done!!! You are decisive... I am not... Anyway I was sitting on it for almost a year before I resumed my active search again...

Last known, No more 2 bedders, only subsales.. 3 bedders abv my budget...
    Think there is still a 2 bedder penthouse. Can try subsales but didn't see any in the market currently but can always check with agent. They might have the most updated one. 3 bedders are slightly big so budget might be pretty tight... I squeezed myself dry!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    I also briefly considered this project and viewed the project next door (bayou) about 1.5 yrs ago. That time called up and agent say only can view the model at their office. Also agent quoted a relatively high psf for that time, so decided to give it a miss.
    Anyway congrats on your purchase.
    Thank you...

it takes me less than a hour to make an offer after seeing the unit. But having said that... I had been bio-ing that development for months.... waiting for a unit to be available at the right price....

so this that fast or slooooowwwwww........?????

Bottomline: must be a good buy. Fast and sharp is important as good units usually snap up very fast.

Bottomline: must be a good buy. Fast and sharp is important as good units usually snap up very fast.
    Good deals r not advertised....

Yes yes... gone are the days like the launch of 8@ Woodleigh and Clovers by the Park where choice units are literally snapped up in a matter of hours... mad rush... now at least more logic involved...

This very true. Research is needed to find those gems just like oil fields. It brings continuous flow of cash (rental) and capital gain when it is realized.
    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Good deals r not advertised....

Actually I do not mean new project. I meant subsale and resale.
    Yes yes... gone are the days like the launch of 8@ Woodleigh and Clovers by the Park where choice units are literally snapped up in a matter of hours... mad rush... now at least more logic involved...

Question Terrasse by MCL -84483535 26/May/2011

Sold more then 155units in first 2days
    Preview offer 10% +7%
    hurry up Limited period. updated 26/May/2011

Terrasse @ Serangoon

Dont miss the Preview Offer -Call 8448 3535

Why they keep talk about Terrasse @ Serangoon

* We receive very good response
    * Located in Centralise City Fringe
    * Mins away from MRT
    * Well connected to major arterial roads and expressways such as CTE, KPE, and PIE
    * Recreational facilities at the nearby like Hougang Stadium, Swimming Complex and Sports Hall are just 8-minutes’ walk away
    * Well-established malls such as the nearby Heartland Mall and Hougang Mall
    * Reputable schools located within the vicinity like Rosyth School, Xinmin Primary and Secondary Schools, Serangoon Junior College.
    * Plenty of Famous Eateries in the vicinity
    * Tropical River theme with exciting facilities.
    * Good Potential with Capital Appreciation
    * Affordable Quantum with Good Rental Yield

Terrasse @ Serangoon is comprises of 8 blocks of 414 residential units, is designed with tropical theme providing unique facade for each block with beautiful landscaping, greenery and water features. Feeling like living in a landed home with full condo facilities.

Its theme represents organic tropical with beautiful landscaping and greenery and water features. Completely designed by architect AGA who previously designed Hillcrest Villas (Award Winning Project) and Peak @ Belmeg!

Left side (Poh Huat road side) of land will be slightly higher than right side of land approximately 10%!

4th and 5th level units will be overlooked by landed housing with unblock view!

Terrasse @ Serangoon Project Info:

Developer : MCL LAND,

Tenure : 99yrs Leasehold
    Land plot size : 325,024sqft

Estimated TOP : 2014

Height : 5 storey
    Total Unit: 414 units
    Type of unit : 1/2/3/4 Bedroom & Penthouses 3/4/5bedroom & Penthouse 4Bedroom +Garden

Terrasse @ Serangoon provided Fully Facilities into 4 categories as below:

The Tropics- *Entrance and guard house, *Rain Tree Boulevard, *Palm courtyard, *Viewing Deck, *Serene Garden, *Outdoor Jungle Shower Point, *Sundeck, *BBQ Pavilion, *Fern valley
    FIT & RUN - *Elderly Fitness Area, *Tennis Court, *Multi-Purpose Court, *Jogging Track
    KIDS Zone - *Children’s Pool, *Lagoon Playscape, *Castle Playscape, *Water Wonders, *Floating Islands, *Misty Falls, *Eco Pond, *Jacuzzi, *50m Lap Pool, *Jungle Jacuzzi, *Cascading springs, *Ripple Pond

Clubhouses - *Arcadia Clubhouse, *Mirage Esplanade, *Wellness Sanctuary

Terrase @ Serangoon

Most Important Our Developer Sale Team 100% committed to deliver
    The Service You Trust.
    Register Your interest with us - get the E-brochure today and Dont Miss the Preview offer.
    Contact Andy Sek T. K (CEA Reg R009833J)

PropNex Realty Pte Ltd (License No. L3008022J)

HP 8448 3535

*** We Believe You will Buy one units for your lovely family.

Sorry but I can't help to spot the glaring mistake for the last line in blue... one unit and not one units...

Are there anymore large scale FH new launches in the market other than vacanza and flamingo valley?

Actually I do not mean new project. I meant subsale and resale.
    Ok ok.... whether subsale or resale or new launch all must act quick... good deals are scarce and difficult to find... once you find it, snatch!!!

Default MCL Land sold more than a third of Terrasse on May 21 Launch

Most buy coz of brand... its MCL...some buy coz of beautiful design, some buy coz of Rosyth .. no one buy coz of accessibility... Well done... D19 prices continue to climb...

Went down to see the showflat….very tempted to buy a 3 bedder. MCL Land is truly one of the top developer in Singapore. The prices for units (excluding PES type) quoted are all 968psf upwards with many hitting slightly over 1000psf. MCL shark sensed blood with the 150 units sold during the preliminary preview.
    Good Points:
    • Huge land size and only 414 units. The plot size is 325K sqft.
    • Landscaping and facilities super impressive. 3 clubhouses. Firefly creek
    • Outstanding modern exterior façade design.
    • The location is actually superb for this development. Many people said not near the MRT so not good but failed to see the accessibility factor from other public transport point of view. There are also at least 3- 4 SBS bus services from Ang Mo Kio MRT to Terrasse’s side gate. Hence the sinking/dread feeling of waiting for bus to come is mitigated. On top of that, bus no 74 has high frequency. This will aid families which own only 1 car. Understand the developer will be providing private bus service….but the problem is does it include service till midnight? There is also a SBS bus service running past Ubi and going to Marine Parade Road.
    • Those who drive will know that it is near the CTE at Ang Mo Kio Ave 3. Chomp Chomp also a quick drive down Yio Chu Kang Road.
    • Basement parking.

Bad Points:

• Bedroom sizes very small. For Master bedroom 3 bedder and below, you will only be able to fit in a queen size bed.
    • The Master bedroom built in wardrobe for 3 bedder and below are just too tiny. It will lead to family tragedy. Wife will have no space to put all her clothes and will always be in bad mood….the bad mood will be channeled to the husband.
    • Tiny Kitchen. Agent claimed is big actually….
    • Just could not comprehend why the wardrobe for the normal bedrooms are not those sliding nature type given the constraint of space.
    • The flooring option does not go down well with the 1000psf price tag. Homogenous tiles for living and dining area. Laminated flooring for bedrooms.
    • Noise pollution from the busy main road will actually make it hard for you to “escape the hectic pace of city life and discover the simple pleasures of living at Terrasse” per the brochure.
    • Heavy traffic at Yio Chu Kang Road during peak hours. It is going to be a challenging feat to do a U-turn out to Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 (from slip road created) to access the CTE.

The old adage applies: Buy what you like and can afford. Overall, a nice and cosy development.

I was also very tempted to put down a cheque for a 2-bedder. I was thinking once I'm inside the built condo, I would feel like really in a resort But the interior is really a let-down compare to exterior...

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I was also very tempted to put down a cheque for a 2-bedder. I was thinking once I'm inside the built condo, I would feel like really in a resort But the interior is really a let-down compare to exterior...
    The ground flr 2bedder is nice particularly facing the landed.....but the 2nd bedrm so so small...masterbedrm aso vy small....living n dining rm ok size....

Developer greedy la....shd built 100sqft bigger n charge 100psf lower....den i wud hf bot one....haha

Looks like mass market condo development these days are really getting better in terms of landscaping.

Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    Looks like mass market condo development these days are really getting better in terms of landscaping.

With the upcoming cooling measures, wont it be nice to wait and see..

When is it coming? After lose the race like the rabbit after sleeping too long.
    Quote Originally Posted by flagship74
    With the upcoming cooling measures, wont it be nice to wait and see..

KWB said conc on 3 groups of people as well as promising to build more to cater to potential increase in housing demand and also to review the income ceiling but nothing about cooling measure... don't think its coming. It will just further upset the balance the KBW is trying to establish with so much promises. Even if there is CM coming, it might be very specific and targetted... maybe this time at developers... who's having far too much freeplay...

I visited the showflat last weekend and it was packed with people!!! Guess many are trying to buy buy buy before the next round of CM comes around.

Looking at the chart that the agent showed me when I first arrived, about 50% were already sold. Based on the response, I thought I would be looking at some really nice layout with decent enough fittings and finishing. But to my disappointment, the layout of the showflats there were not really that ideal. Although there isn't any bay windows, there was a lot of wasted space in the master bedroom, master bath and balcony. The materials for the flooring are such disappointment too! (Imagine laminates, porceleine and ceramic tilings.) The location is also not fantastic. No mrt nearby and only 1 good school around....

Conclusion: Not a fantastic deal at today's pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by 5577
    I visited the showflat last weekend and it was packed with people!!! Guess many are trying to buy buy buy before the next round of CM comes around.

Looking at the chart that the agent showed me when I first arrived, about 50% were already sold. Based on the response, I thought I would be looking at some really nice layout with decent enough fittings and finishing. But to my disappointment, the layout of the showflats there were not really that ideal. Although there isn't any bay windows, there was a lot of wasted space in the master bedroom, master bath and balcony. The materials for the flooring are such disappointment too! (Imagine laminates, porceleine and ceramic tilings.) The location is also not fantastic. No mrt nearby and only 1 good school around....

Conclusion: Not a fantastic deal at today's pricing.
    got 2 bus stops(plenty of buses) and got supermarket n a couple of kopi shops located at the HDBs nearby (about 5-7mins walk)....got bird n aquairum shops there

they nid to increase the size by 100-150sqft and reduce px by 100psf den reasonable