Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1116212631363738394041424344454651 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1625

Thread: Foresque Residences

Pass by saturday evening saw few units with colorful lightings on, are they filming? Normal light should be white rite.

Quote Originally Posted by revolve View Post
    Thanks for sharing the photos in the facebook. I happened to explore the link in the facebook to Wing Tai website:

http://www.wingtaiproperty.com.sg/wi...que-residences

I noticed under facilities, it mentioned 'steam rooms' which I never knew exist cos they are not mentioned in the official brochures nor in the official Foresque website.

Hence, would like to check anyone who has information on this.

Any chance of getting 'steamed' in forest?

Default Cabana show suite on actual site is finally up!

Anybody would like to accept my invitation to see the cabana showroom unit in one of the actual units?

Be one of the first few to step into Foresque Residences.

Details:

9 Nov, 2pm to 5pm
    High tea reception provided
    Contact Jonathan Pan, 96882200

Yes I will be going..

Anyone at the showflat now? Quite crowded woh. Need to q to see the cabana showflat

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskyEddy View Post
    Anyone at the showflat now? Quite crowded woh. Need to q to see the cabana showflat
    I was there earlier. Today is mainly for all who have already purchased. Not sure why they still have this session. Unless someone wants to buy another unit. Many people today. I am more curious looking at the internal development. Progressing pretty fast. They are building the water feature now.

kekin

TOP expected between Q2 to Q3, shuttle bus goes to CCK mrt

Quote Originally Posted by Ding View Post
    Delay?? Any photo to share??

Quote Originally Posted by Teak View Post
    Rainy day today, I din manage to take any photo.

The cabana showflat with ID (#01-08) is selling at $300k more, including all the ID n furniture and everything u see in the showroom, even the tableware. Wonder who will buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ding View Post
    Asked the agent who entertained me today on the TOP date. I was told earliest mid 2014 and latest end March 2015. Asked where this info obtained, was told info from developer.

The Cabana ceiling so very very high, must be very taxing to air cond but nice.

Took one photo shot of the outside water feature but was told photo taking not allowed. The main pool is filled with water, the shallow pool beside still no water but the concrete frame already done up.

Asked whether got steam room, the agent not sure but kind enough to ask another person probably from developer and the answer is...should have. Ma jiam not very sure.

I have had the chance to take a visit yesterday. the surrounding is really nice and i must say i am impressed. they seems to be generous in the heights. 4.75m for the cabana units as i was told. building loft in the rooms seems to be plausible but not endorsed by developer.

cabana units has water features in their unit's frontyard before the common pathways acting as some form of barriers. all blocks has security gate in getting access into, not sure if this is common access for owners from different blocks.

here's a photo i took.

Quote Originally Posted by Teak View Post
    Check out,

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fores...0636764?ref=hl

Quote Originally Posted by revolve View Post
    Thank you!!!

Smile Facebook Closed Group For Foresque Residences Residents

Greetings to all the FR Buyers aka soon to be FR Residents

Any of you keen to form a Facebook Closed Group ?

We can hang out in this group to share latest relevant info of interest to residents, exchange reno ideas, collate group buys for house items, post invites to house warmings and discuss/deliberate on AGM/Management Council issues.

Basically, it will be an online platform for residents to improve Foresque Residences' worth as our endearing home and enduring asset.

If you're a FR owner, and keen to be part of the fb closed group, kindly drop me a PM or email me. If the response is decent, we can proceed

If there is already such a group within FB or elsewhere, please point me to it, i'd be glad to join

Hope to hear from the owners

Cheers,
    Gio

Disclaimer: I'm a licensed real estate salesperson with CBRE and a owner of a FR unit in Block 107. I'm NOT here to solicit for sales or business.

Just discovered someone on FB has alr started consolidating residents to form a closed group, if ur a resident and keen to join, please respond via a message via link below. U need to have a FB account

Link to his post: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...94144690636764

His post:

Dear all residents of Foresque Residences only, with regards to the recent update on the construction progress of Foresque Residences and the likelihood of TOP-ing sometimes mid next year, it is now an appropriate time for a closed group discussion and sharing platform for Foresque Residences’ residents.

In line with the purpose of this Facebook platform to promote and share updates of Foresque residences especially for residents. This closed group platform seeks to engage participation from the residents for the following at least until Foresque Residences TOP:

1. A discrete platform for residents to get to know each other and to facilitate successful neighbourhoods through online discussion and meeting up if necessary.

2. Sharing of information pertaining to Foresque Residences’ especially the preparation work towards TOP and beyond such as renovation and following up with developer.

3. Consolidated purchases or services for coherent bargaining and better quality of work and services. (Representing majority of the residents for better bargaining of purchases and services)

4. And many other issues and suggestions which may be of interest to the residents of Foresque Residences.

Moving forward, Foresque Residences’ residents who wish to be part of this closed group platform may want to send me a private message informing of your intention with your unit number to establish yourself as a resident of Foresque Residences. (Providing unit number is preferred as the intent of this closed group is mostly discussions likely limited to the residents only)

Regards, Joe.

End of message.

Quote Originally Posted by giong View Post
    Greetings to all the FR Buyers aka soon to be FR Residents

Any of you keen to form a Facebook Closed Group ?

We can hang out in this group to share latest relevant info of interest to residents, exchange reno ideas, collate group buys for house items, post invites to house warmings and discuss/deliberate on AGM/Management Council issues.

Basically, it will be an online platform for residents to improve Foresque Residences' worth as our endearing home and enduring asset.

If you're a FR owner, and keen to be part of the fb closed group, kindly drop me a PM or email me. If the response is decent, we can proceed

If there is already such a group within FB or elsewhere, please point me to it, i'd be glad to join

Hope to hear from the owners

Cheers,
    Gio

Disclaimer: I'm a licensed real estate salesperson with CBRE and a owner of a FR unit in Block 107. I'm NOT here to solicit for sales or business.

nice. great to see fellow residents here.

I just add myself into the group and I understand Joe is still working out the nitty witty group which proved to be quite a challenge, esp on privacy security concerns. Closed group will still leak out your identity in participating given the group is searchable. thus if you want to remain anonymous, advise not to join since you can't join groups as a facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Foresquepcg/

Quote Originally Posted by paulchew View Post
    nice. great to see fellow residents here.

I just add myself into the group and I understand Joe is still working out the nitty witty group which proved to be quite a challenge, esp on privacy security concerns. Closed group will still leak out your identity in participating given the group is searchable. thus if you want to remain anonymous, advise not to join since you can't join groups as a facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Foresquepcg/
    My thoughts exactly, I am not comfortable in giving out my unit number over the internet.

Anyone knows if we can visit the showroom anytime without an invite or reservation as an owner and not a potential buyer?

Quote Originally Posted by kenngeow View Post
    My thoughts exactly, I am not comfortable in giving out my unit number over the internet.

Anyone knows if we can visit the showroom anytime without an invite or reservation as an owner and not a potential buyer?
    Just to share some of my thoughts on FB groups for developments (I am an admin for a Facebook group for another development):

(1) A Facebook group has its advantages as things about the development (e.g. construction progress, loan / payment matters, interior design / renovation ideas and recommendations, group buys, children's education like which school to go to in the vicinity, etc.) can be discussed internally and more freely among members.

It can foster better relationships among future neighbours - my group already has several big and small gatherings - when people see each other face-to-face, they don't (usually) become a keyboard warrior anymore

(2) Disadvantages are that members of a group can don't see eye to eye on certain matters and this can need to quarrels and squabbles that lead to divisions in the group.

Here you need strong administrator(s) and clear ground rules of engagement in the FB group e.g. no attacks on another member or other developments, keeping things confidential within the group, no (aggressive) advertising by members / owners who are also vendors, etc.

Offending members would be removed from the group.

(3) One critical aspect is to ensure only buyers (and their families) are allowed in the group. For this, some groups (via the administrator) insist on a person showing a photo of the OTP or S&P document with the unit number info indicated (rest of the information can be covered up) before he / she is accepted as a member. Other groups are less strict - the person just indicate the unit info.

(4) For those who want anonymity, well you can always set up a separate FB account for the purposes of joining the FB group. You still need to provide your unit info to the FB group administrator but your identity can be concealed.

Note: You need to trust the administrator with the unit info and I can say that administrators of the group can be trusted - they are "volunteers" and do the administration because they genuinely want to help other (future) neighbours and foster good relationships in the development.

(5) There are closed groups (u can see who are in the group) and there are secret groups (only can be seen by members).

A key advantage of closed groups are that genuine owners can search and find the group, and then request to join in. One main disadvantage of closed groups is what was mentioned earlier - people can see that you are in the group.

Personally, I don't mind people knowing that I live in a particular development but I recognise that there are others who do not want to reveal where they live.

So for secret groups, a key advantage is that no one knows you are in the group except for your fellow group members. Disadvantage is that owners can't find the group, so the group needs to find other means to publicise that such a group exist. This can be done through the many forums on the internet (e.g. this forum and others like Hardwarezone, My Hometown and sites that focus on specific parts of Singapore; and on Facebook open groups on the development).

One possible approach is to start with a closed group but once there is a sufficient number of members (this number vary depending on the number of units in the development), change the status of the group into a secret group.

(6) One final note - be careful of groups that are actually set up by vendors but the vendors do not own a unit in the development. They will label the group as "official owners" group. You can find out if the site is set up by a vendor by looking at who are the administrators / members or by looking at the FB page of the administrator(s).

The just-released URA draft Masterplan 2013 does not show much development apart from a mixed residential-commercial development diagonally opposite Foresque. This may not be a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidtales View Post
    The just-released URA draft Masterplan 2013 does not show much development apart from a mixed residential-commercial development diagonally opposite Foresque. This may not be a bad thing.
    Unfortunately.......the site for educational use next to foresque is now for residential....your unblocked view might be affected.

The educational site along Dairy Farm road was not there in the earlier master plan. I had the feeling long ago that it might be replacing the one next to Foresque but no one could confirm it when I asked in the forum much earlier until today's announcement.

I hate surprises, that was the reason why I bought one unit facing Tree House even though I really loved the Bukit Timah Hill view. If I could afford to buy a high floor unit then maybe not an issue.

Ah ok, didn't notice the residential site. My unit faces Petir Road. The new residential site would just make the whole stretch very crowded - but it's the same everywhere.

Just passed it today. Looks like the last crane is coming down.

Quote Originally Posted by kenngeow View Post
    Just passed it today. Looks like the last crane is coming down.
    My lawyer call me to pay another 5% for the completion of false ceiling..

Passby today saw blk 101 near completion. The wall and glass panel really striking. Top notch workmanship.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    Passby today saw blk 101 near completion. The wall and glass panel really striking. Top notch workmanship.
    ...wah top notch eyesight to be able to discern workmanship with a glance while passing by......

Quote Originally Posted by Photogguy View Post
    ...wah top notch eyesight to be able to discern workmanship with a glance while passing by......
    sibei swee. saliva drop leow.
    do you know who supply the glass panel?

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    sibei swee. saliva drop leow.
    do you know who supply the glass panel?
    which glass panel were you referring to ah?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    this is a common problem which is very easy to fix. most people will build a fake wall, plant, etc, as long as its not shoe cabinet. For a living room to feel good, the passage way must not be block.
    Can shed some light why cannot be shoe cabinet?

anyone tot about where to put the shoe cabinet for C2 type?

Taken today near BKE dairy farm entrance.