Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Helios Residences (D9, Freehold, Wing Tai)

  1. #1
    Any complaints please PM me
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,129

    Default Helios Residences (D9, Freehold, Wing Tai)




    Former Phoenix Mansions site

    60 Cairnhill Road, Singapore

    Site area: 7,402.40 sq m (79,679 sq ft)


    The upcoming freehold development (with a maximum height of 20-storey and approximately 80 units) is strategically sited along Cairnhill Road, next to The Light at Cairnhill - another Wing Tai's luxurious development.

    It is just a mere five-minute walk away from Orchard Road - Singapore's main shopping and entertainment belt where residents can shop to their heart's content at major shopping centres such as Ngee Ann City, The Paragon and Wisma Atria.

    They can enjoy afternoon tea with friends at the many alfresco cafes or at 5-star hotels such as Hilton Hotel, Marriott Hotel and Goodwood Park Hotel located along Orchard Road. Residents can also choose to relax or have business meetings at exclusive clubs such as the Tanglin Club and American Club that are situated nearby.

    Well-known hospital such as Mount Elizabeth Hospital can be found within the vicinity while excellent schools such as Singapore Chinese Girls' School, Anglo-Chinese School and Raffles' Girls' Secondary School are just a short drive away.

    Residents of this prime development not only enjoy the privilege of a prestigious address but also the convenience of nearby amenities and facilities as well as the tranquility and privacy of an esteemed residence.


    Easy Accessibility

    As the development is situated just seconds away from the Central Expressway that conveniently links to other major expressways, residents will find traveling to all parts of Singapore including Changi Airport and Raffles Place a total breeze. Public transport, such as MRT and bus, are also readily available within walking distance.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: Helios Residences (D9, Freehold, Wing Tai)

    Hi mr funny,

    u have any idea Wingtai is going to launch this development at what price range?

  3. #3
    Any complaints please PM me
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,129

    Default Re: Helios Residences (D9, Freehold, Wing Tai)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Hi mr funny,

    u have any idea Wingtai is going to launch this development at what price range?

    Sources tell me that "they will preview it in the 2nd to 3rd quarter". And the price is "probably going to average $2,500 psf".

    Sources' words in quotes.

    They never even mentioned launching it.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: Helios Residences (D9, Freehold, Wing Tai)

    Quote Originally Posted by mr funny
    Sources tell me that "they will preview it in the 2nd to 3rd quarter". And the price is "probably going to average $2,500 psf".

    Sources' words in quotes.

    They never even mentioned launching it.
    Of course lah. They are thinking it will be sold out during preview. We need a few more tycoons to come in and buy up all these!

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: Helios Residences (D9, Freehold, Wing Tai)

    Sorry guys.. can't help thinking what a dumb name Helios Residences is.. Helios sounds like some tyre or engine oil brand..

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: Helios Residences (D9, Freehold, Wing Tai)

    Helios Residences average might be $3,000psf.

    100+units.

    2 bedroom- 1,300sqft.

    3 bedroom- 1,700- 1,900sqft.

    4 bedroom- 2,100sqft.

    Penthouses prices and sizes to be confirmed.

  7. #7
    too high
    Guest

    Default Re: Helios Residences (D9, Freehold, Wing Tai)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Helios Residences average might be $3,000psf.

    100+units.

    2 bedroom- 1,300sqft.

    3 bedroom- 1,700- 1,900sqft.

    4 bedroom- 2,100sqft.

    Penthouses prices and sizes to be confirmed.
    Dun think so. $3,000 psf is too high. Maybe start from $2,300 psf and average $2,700 psf. Penthouse maybe $3,000 psf above.

  8. #8
    never say never
    Guest

    Default Re: Helios Residences (D9, Freehold, Wing Tai)

    Never say never. Wing Tai can price it at $3000 psf average and still sell out. Cairnhill is very very very hot at the moment.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: Helios Residences (D9, Freehold, Wing Tai)

    Quote Originally Posted by never say never
    Never say never. Wing Tai can price it at $3000 psf average and still sell out. Cairnhill is very very very hot at the moment.
    I was told by an industry insider (no he wasn't trying to sell me any condo) that in the next few years, properties especially in District 1 (Marina Bay, Shenton Way) and District 9 (Orchard, Cairnhill, River Valley, Singapore River) will continue to boom because these 2 districts are where the foreigners and global funds are always looking at.

    At this level, foreign players are only looking for the best because they have no time to scratch the surface and look for other districts or even properties in D10/D11/D15 that are further from town (ie:- Bukit Timah, Meyer Road). Don't forget Singapore is not the only country they invest in.

    Bukit Timah and East Coast/Meyer Road will still have buyer interest, but mainly from Singaporeans and certain resident expats, but to a lesser extent foreigners (who don't live here). Districts 1 and 9 are still the high profile hotspots that the rest of the world looks at when they look at buying Singapore property.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: Helios Residences (D9, Freehold, Wing Tai)

    Yes and no. Some smart foreign investors will do deeper research into other undervalued areas as well. Their aim is to make $$, so of course they want to buy low sell high. Orchard and Marina quite high already. Not saying that they can't make $$ even if they buy Orchard or Marina now, but other areas got more 'meaty' upside. Some investors will look at that.


    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I was told by an industry insider (no he wasn't trying to sell me any condo) that in the next few years, properties especially in District 1 (Marina Bay, Shenton Way) and District 9 (Orchard, Cairnhill, River Valley, Singapore River) will continue to boom because these 2 districts are where the foreigners and global funds are always looking at.

    At this level, foreign players are only looking for the best because they have no time to scratch the surface and look for other districts or even properties in D10/D11/D15 that are further from town (ie:- Bukit Timah, Meyer Road). Don't forget Singapore is not the only country they invest in.

    Bukit Timah and East Coast/Meyer Road will still have buyer interest, but mainly from Singaporeans and certain resident expats, but to a lesser extent foreigners (who don't live here). Districts 1 and 9 are still the high profile hotspots that the rest of the world looks at when they look at buying Singapore property.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Nexus (D21, Freehold, Wing Tai)
    By gerald chan in forum District 21
    Replies: 54
    -: 13-04-18, 17:00
  2. L'VIV (D11 Freehold Wing Tai)
    By barbarblackchic in forum District 11
    Replies: 36
    -: 07-05-13, 00:34
  3. The Tessarina (D10, Freehold, Wing Tai)
    By Intrepid Explorer 2.0 in forum District 10
    Replies: 102
    -: 14-05-12, 16:10
  4. Belle Vue Residences (D9, Freehold, Wing Tai)
    By mr funny in forum District 9
    Replies: 9
    -: 14-12-11, 17:41
  5. The Grange (D10, Freehold, Wing Tai)
    By elements in forum District 10
    Replies: 7
    -: 25-07-08, 11:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •