Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nuovo

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74
    I have a friend staying in Nuovo 3 bedders and he recently sold his unit ( First floor come with patio) transaction around S$1.3 Mil.
    good luck to the new owner, patio unit some more...

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    good luck to the new owner, patio unit some more...
    Hearsay that the recent case on the new expressway, the compensation is around 1K per household, can anyone verify?

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74
    Hearsay that the recent case on the new expressway, the compensation is around 1K per household, can anyone verify?
    your friend with the patio probably got the "best" compensation then!

your friend with the patio probably got the "best" compensation then!

i guess he probably sell at the right timing.

he must have sold just before the announcement?

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Cos they look short term. Reported in papers also price dropped from 674 to 644psf I think...
    I saw recent transactions are >700psf.. where got drop hahaha.. maybe people think next time NSE outside their house go work will be very convenient..

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    I saw recent transactions are >700psf.. where got drop hahaha.. maybe people think next time NSE outside their house go work will be very convenient..
    Did you check the lowest psf? It's thereabouts

Beside entrance into NSE is one thing, next to viaduct is another. The entrance is no where close and they will need to detour one round to get onto expressway for sure.

Kinda like beacon heights - next to CTE but entrance is miles away...if your logic beside expressway applies then Vacanza and BH sell like hotcakes liao...

Find the asking px unrealistic...just bio other projects

Lets move on

Still got reasonable priced projects like chestervale, florida, esparis....

..don't you think all this doom-sayers are making no sense? Location wise compare wit 8coutyard, way up in Yishun near sembawang is asking for higher psf.....this is within AMK..... people are making comments without proper knowledge, buyers do not make hasty decisions, there must be reasons to compel them to buy at whatever the price they are willing to pay....The viaduct may have some effects to the attarctiveness of the development, but there are many condos that is beside AYE,PIE etc that are selling at much higher price.....if developments are affected by on-going road/mrt works, then many other condos would have lost their value while works is going on....there are so many empty vessels around....btw CaSTLE GREEN NEXT DOOR, 947sqf sold at 800K or 845psf......so Nuovo at 700 psf or less is a real bargain.....

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    ..don't you think all this doom-sayers are making no sense? Location wise compare wit 8coutyard, way up in Yishun near sembawang is asking for higher psf.....this is within AMK..... people are making comments without proper knowledge, buyers do not make hasty decisions, there must be reasons to compel them to buy at whatever the price they are willing to pay....The viaduct may have some effects to the attarctiveness of the development, but there are many condos that is beside AYE,PIE etc that are selling at much higher price.....if developments are affected by on-going road/mrt works, then many other condos would have lost their value while works is going on....there are so many empty vessels around....btw CaSTLE GREEN NEXT DOOR, 947sqf sold at 800K or 845psf......so Nuovo at 700 psf or less is a real bargain.....
    Look at my post again - I am saying PH at 2443 sq ft with 3 BR selling at 700+psf is ridiculous. Also, this is an EC - so cannot sell to the loaded foreigners yet since it's not fully privatised. Also, NSE is eating into the space of this condo - castle green not as affected and taking the highest psf sold does not equate to the average sentiment on the ground.

The same thing is happening to Seletaris by the way.

I visit this condo often, poolside is great place to chill out. But I'm not so certain when you have a highway there, and of cos the construction process will be a pain. So frankly, I don't know why condos next to highways in other parts of the island are worth so much.

not worth buying this project as it is way too high and too much inconvenice due to NSE. imagine if it is such a gd thing with NSE they should nt be making so much noise to press. high price is due to mkting by agent but whoever buy it bless you. anyway understand that the maintenace/sinking fees for this project is expected to go up as the Bal Sheet is rather low due to painting last yr, thus with this compensation i doubt it goes to individual but to sinking fund.

buyer do your homework!! and whoever just buy recently god bless

what is the rental are they fetching?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    what is the rental are they fetching?
    Used to be high but now....less than 3k. frenz just rented out at 2.4k (lelong rental) sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Terese
    Used to be high but now....less than 3k. frenz just rented out at 2.4k (lelong rental) sigh.

2.4k for a 3bedder?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    2.4k for a 3bedder?
    Yes but nt FF, pool view somemore.

Did ask why dont sell it earlier on as he thot govt will pay gd compensation by making noise in press or see MPs etc but then now realise is oni 1k so stuck there. anyway seem like they will make more "feedback" to create awareness. apparently this is the only project affected by NSE that keep going to press. Dont sure what they up to??

tenant taking advantage leh. construction hasn't start

Yes but nt FF, pool view somemore.
    tats really low....

or ur fren's unit very poor maintained

5rm hdb flat fetch 2-2.5k

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    tats really low....

or ur fren's unit very poor maintained

5rm hdb flat fetch 2-2.5k
    used to be a nice homely feeling place but after MOP a lot of "FT" there and ppl are no longer friendly due to low funds and questioning by residents to MCST. thus a lot of residents sell their property since they are earning at least 300+psf. each of them earning at least about 500K as they have brought it very cheap back then.

anyway NSE is nthg new to them dont think they should make a big fuss about it. quite a number of residents are aware of it prior to buying nuovo but they thought it is at the opposite plot of land.

i agree this is near to MRT.

But that is probably the only pro. Now with all the FTs and most of the TCS celebs already cashed out, nothing much to boast.

A fresh coat of brown paint helped, but the logo of the condo still in its funky blue does not match the facade.

Anyway good luck to those who wants to buy the PHs at 700++psf or the normal units at 900 psf...

2.4k per month for 3 bedder condo in amk is a crazy huh? Somemore it is 300m away from YCK MRT. And the NSE construction won't start until 2 years later which the rental probably would have ended, ie the tenant is not affected.

Your friend doing charity?!

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    2.4k per month for 3 bedder condo in amk is a crazy huh? Somemore it is 300m away from YCK MRT. And the NSE construction won't start until 2 years later which the rental probably would have ended, ie the tenant is not affected.

Your friend doing charity?!
    suspect he is doing short term rent so that if there is "goon" buyer, he will just simply sell it.

well according to him at least can cover the maintenance and sinking fund which is expected to rise this year. Nuovo funds apparently is high, about 350 per mth at the moment. (correct me if i am wrong). anyway on paper he is already 'earning'.

all these people just spoil the market by anyhow price their rental.

suspect he is doing short term rent so that if there is "goon" buyer, he will just simply sell it.

well according to him at least can cover the maintenance and sinking fund which is expected to rise this year. Nuovo funds apparently is high, about 350 per mth at the moment. (correct me if i am wrong). anyway on paper he is already 'earning'.
    Short term lease shd b higher in fact....can charge 500-1k more for 3-6mths lease

the pool may or may not be affected. apparently there's a bit of grass patch and walkway. i think rarely do tunneling projects take one year. Anyone living in paya lebar can shed some light how long did KPE take?
    Construction of KPE started in 2001 and fully completed in 2008. For some sections, e.g. the cross junction before Paya Lebar Airbase, I remember the whole place was boarded up for easily 3 to 4 years.

It's not just the contruction phases. The entire NSE will last 7 years. This will affect the stretch of roads along AMK, Thomson road, Marymount road and others for 7 years. You will have to put up with the inconvenience and traffic jams leaving and coming home.

But, it may not be all that bad. Traffic at the current Woodsville underpass construction appears manageable.

On second thoughts, the Woodsville example could be because quite a number uses the KPE which is the alternative to the NE areas. But with NSE, the alternative to the north is CTE which will become much worse, unless those living in Yishun/Woodlands use the KPE and TPE.

3-4 years sounds like MRT line construction as well.

the chap who rented it out for 2.4k really got the short end of the stick. the tenant got really lucky.

HDB 5 room rate with full facilities, swimming pool, tennis court, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Look at my post again - I am saying PH at 2443 sq ft with 3 BR selling at 700+psf is ridiculous. Also, this is an EC - so cannot sell to the loaded foreigners yet since it's not fully privatised. Also, NSE is eating into the space of this condo - castle green not as affected and taking the highest psf sold does not equate to the average sentiment on the ground.

The same thing is happening to Seletaris by the way.
    .....the price is comparable to Mi Casa at CCK, and its AMK, Even HDB here is way higher than CCK, by about 20%? True its an EC, but with the new stamp fees imposed for selling within 5 yrs, the EC status would be converted by the time the stamp duties period expire.

...the recent low rental case is probably a case of panicky and desperate owner, even EM at Ulu Jrg West at Jalan Bahar fetch above 2K........possibly the owner read too much into what people are saying in the forum.

Hmmm mi casa likely to hit 850-900psf upon TOP....oasis at elias oredi 850psf....

Park Green and Nuovo around same age and born as EC. Yet both are now commanding around the same price. One is in amk near YCK MRT. The other one is in Sengkang not near MRT. Something doesn't add up. Are the facilities in Nuovo half-baked or badly maintained?