Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Canberra residence

Quote Originally Posted by jamprop
    Wondering what is the monthly maintenance cost / square foot?
    It is charged at S$43 per share value, before gst.

First of all many congratulations...
    Did the developer give you the dimensions of the bed rooms, living etc.,
    Wonder what is the size of the MBR? Is it 12X12 feet?
    Can you elaborate more on workmanship why you feel that it is not very satisfying.... the finishing of kitchen or toilet not good?
    No layout with dimension given, bring your own measuring tape or if you engage an ID, get them to measure for you. MBR size, I believed it depends on what type of layout/house you are getting.
    Kitchen & toilet actually are not too bad.

some photos.

Quote Originally Posted by jenshuang
    some photos.
    You have a very greeny balcony view, so nice. Do you faced any problem with the unit?

some photos.
    great shots! is the lift lobby air-conditioned and carpark separate between residence and visitors and gantry for residence only?

Quote Originally Posted by devilshin
    You have a very greeny balcony view, so nice. Do you faced any problem with the unit?
    my unit has more defects than my neighbor in other blk. we went to each other unit to see.. overall still ok. parquet and kitchen tiles need to rework. later will meet MCC for joint-site inspection.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    great shots! is the lift lobby air-conditioned and carpark separate between residence and visitors and gantry for residence only?
    This condo is an open, green, resort concept. no air-con at lift lobby, motion sensor at the lobby area for lights. To my surprise, inside is quite windy. Maybe yesterday wind is strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    so far no separation between visitor and residents for the carparks. car park space is limited here too.

This condo is an open, green, resort concept. no air-con at lift lobby, motion sensor at the lobby area for lights. To my surprise, inside is quite windy. Maybe yesterday wind is strong.

The condo looks good! Congrates!

Hopefully gov won't remove that small patch of greeneries though the EC opposite CR coming soon..

Quote Originally Posted by xemz127
    The condo looks good! Congrates!

Hopefully gov won't remove that small patch of greeneries though the EC opposite CR coming soon..
    Heard that sports hall facility is planned beside CR show flat n behind New EC . In 3 years time... The surrounding will be nice...

Heard that sports hall facility is planned beside CR show flat n behind New EC . In 3 years time... The surrounding will be nice...
    the sports hall was planned in 90's already... so sbw ppl was waiting for >20 years and nothing was done...

in fact there are two ECs now in sbw... haha trying to boost up the population here for the justification of sports hall + NS12...

SP guy came by to turn on power & water supply today, and he was telling me that, so far, almost every house that he visited have complains, some very serious..
    Watch out when you turn on the water supply, as you will start to see water leaking here and there. The most serious case was, the whole shower knob cannot stand the water pressure, and end up, burst out... So, when you turn on the water supply, quickly run a check and turn off whichever that leak!

Oh, the SP guy said, this developer is going to bankrupt soon, the workmanship so bad.. This is based on his observation comparing to other housing/condo.

SP guy came by to turn on power & water supply today, and he was telling me that, so far, almost every house that he visited have complains, some very serious..
    Watch out when you turn on the water supply, as you will start to see water leaking here and there. The most serious case was, the whole shower knob cannot stand the water pressure, and end up, burst out... So, when you turn on the water supply, quickly run a check and turn off whichever that leak!

Oh, the SP guy said, this developer is going to bankrupt soon, the workmanship so bad.. This is based on his observation comparing to other housing/condo.

Hmmm.. Sound serious from the way u described it.. I thought MCC has got quite some numbers of condo projects on going. If the are bankrupted then who might take over and how's the transition like?

I tot today papers mentioned MCC gave the highest bids for land parcel at Tampines and expecting to launch around $1, 100.

Watch out when you turn on the water supply, as you will start to see water leaking here and there. The most serious case was, the whole shower knob cannot stand the water pressure, and end up, burst out... So, when you turn on the water supply, quickly run a check and turn off whichever that leak
    Any other feedback from owners? Devilshin, did you experience the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by xemz127
    Hmmm.. Sound serious from the way u described it.. I thought MCC has got quite some numbers of condo projects on going. If the are bankrupted then who might take over and how's the transition like?
    I thought this is the first condo project for them? after years as sub-con for HDB, and built an EC before this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity
    I tot today papers mentioned MCC gave the highest bids for land parcel at Tampines and expecting to launch around $1, 100.
    they are not going to bankrupt LAH, the SP guy just being exaggerate.. I don't think a developer can go bankrupt in Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenwood
    Any other feedback from owners? Devilshin, did you experience the same thing?
    Tiles is the biggest issue I have.. Although I do have water leaking in 2nd bedroom, but it can be sealed off easily.. those shower knob 'bursting off' issue was told SP guy and Management worker..

My ID told me the quality is above average compare to those condos he has visited. depend on who u want to believe even the SP guy can say things like MCC going to bankrupt.

Yup, did heard there are 3 units water leaks due to high pressure of water once the unit turn on the water supply.

So far, i am happy with the purchase although there are defects to be fixed. Try to upload photos but seem like i can't upload now

My ID told me the quality is above average compare to those condos he has visited. depend on who u want to believe even the SP guy can say things like MCC going to bankrupt.

Yup, did heard there are 3 units water leaks due to high pressure of water once the unit turn on the water supply.

So far, i am happy with the purchase although there are defects to be fixed. Try to upload photos but seem like i can't upload now
    Yes, pictures will be great!

Thanks for sharing, it's helpful for the owners to look up on these common defects when they collect their keys.

Please join the fb group. There are many photos and discussions on futures activities and sharing of some defects found in each owner's units.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/305009716245010/

Im in no way affiliated with MCC but I read this as a general comment by the SP guy after witnessing the workmanship and not a justifiable fact that MCC is actually going bankrupt....

For the record, developers that are granted a sale license for Singapore projects need to meet certain qualifying criteria (i.e. 1 million paid up capital, track records of at least 5 years IIRC). More details here http://www.ura.gov.sg/lad/HBG/housingDeveloper.htm. Most of the transaction monies have to be deposited into a project account which can only be utilised for construction purposes.

Most importantly, make sure that your hard-earned $$$ is worth during the defects liability period of 12 mths from TOP. Looking forward to more pics from you guys.....

Somehow, the management decided to provide shuttle service to Sembawang MRT station, starting 15 Aug. The time table is available in management office.

Basement garden

Gym

Jacuzzi

Can you repost your pictures? Cannot see anything of them....

Quote Originally Posted by tboonk
    Can you repost your pictures? Cannot see anything of them....
    haha.. tried but the pix can't display.. u can right click and open in new tab or copy the link and open in other web browser.

Is that hairline cracks on the wall tiles ?

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyGuy72

Is that hairline cracks on the wall tiles ?
    Nope.. it is a featured design..